Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 426
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthemPage 18 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
more "wonderful" from Fl:

"Police in Gainesville have arrested three Texas men accused of shouting "Heil Hitler" and other chants before firing a shot at two people shortly after white nationalist Richard Spencer spoke at the University of Florida Thursday, reports CBS affiliate WGFL. Gainesville Police charged 28-year-old Tyler Tenbrink and brothers Colton and William Fears with attempted homicide. Watch: Protests erupt during white nationalist's speech at university campus
Tenbrink, who police say admitted to firing the shot, is also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cops-men-shouted-heil-hitler-before-firing-shot-after-spencer-speech/ar-AAtMrYd?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

it must be those nice people Chump keeps talking about.
 Kj521
Msg: 427
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 10/20/2017 5:58:42 PM
^^^^^Heck of a lot better than Charlottesville.

"Why didn't Gainesville become Charlottesville when Richard Spencer came to visit?"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/20/why-didnt-gainesville-become-charlottesville-when-richard-spencer-came-visit/785329001/

Still love my Gators....even though season is over for them. :/

Glad I will be at UF next weekend instead of yesterday!

But you know what I find interesting, Mr. GTO?

I had never heard of this guy until the left/MSM started promoting him. Why is that? Is is because the extreme left Antifa needs to have a viable enemy at the other extreme end?

Hmmm....things to ponder.
 John252817
Msg: 428
Posted: 10/20/2017 6:38:17 PM
"I had never heard of this guy until the left/MSM started promoting him"

^^^^ I never did either Kj but that liberal promoting and congresswoman wilson promoting for the liberals and not for the fallen soldier, does it surprise you in the least?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 429
Posted: 10/20/2017 7:29:14 PM
^^

I had never heard of this guy until the left/MSM started promoting him. Why is that?

Ummm, because he's the guy whose followers were screaming out Heil Trump at a large gathering the day Trump was declared the winner.....these same group of Pple who Trump sees as having "good guys" in it.
 John252817
Msg: 430
Posted: 10/20/2017 7:40:28 PM
^^^^^^^ Like Kj said......"I had never heard of this guy until the left/MSM started promoting him. Why is that?"

Step away from your corrupt leader hillary's trophy yule, quit licking it!!! YIKES!!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 431
Posted: 10/20/2017 7:45:48 PM

Msg: 429
Ummm, because he's the guy whose followers were screaming out Heil Trump at a large gathering the day Trump was declared the winner.....these same group of Pple who Trump sees as having "good guys" in it.

Unless a person lives under a rock, they’re more than aware about this white supremacist event in Washington DC. It was all over the news at the time.

'Hail Trump!': White Nationalists Salute the President-Elect

”Video of an alt-right conference in Washington, D.C., where Trump’s victory was met with cheers and Nazi salutes”

“Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!”

That’s how Richard B. Spencer saluted more than 200 attendees on Saturday, gathered at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, D.C., for the annual conference of the National Policy Institute, which describes itself as “an independent organization dedicated to the heritage, identity, and future of people of European descent in the United States, and around the world.”

https://youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/
 gtomustang
Msg: 432
Posted: 10/20/2017 9:57:39 PM
"but you know what I find interesting, Mr. GTO? I never heard of this guy, why is that, does the anti fascists who I don't like b/c they are anti fascists, and they aren't killing as many people as the pro-fascists are and somehow that's a bad thing, need an enemy besides the ones already there?"

>>>bless your heart, KJ, but since Chump ran for president the third time, no one here's been surprised by the things you don't know--we still remember when you used to believe Project Veritas fake news. Its why liberals keep trying to educate you. Heck, just recently, you thought Ms. Wilson had been a publicity-seeker b/c you heard it from your talking-points source, and as I pointed out, you were incorrect. So i'll point it out again, b/c I like to help people so much:

Mr. Kelly, escalating a feud between Mr. Trump and Ms. Wilson, had cast the congresswoman on Thursday as a publicity-seeking opportunist. However, the video, released by The Sun Sentinel, a newspaper in South Florida, showed that during her nine-minute speech, Ms. Wilson never took credit for getting the money for the building, only for helping pass legislation naming the building after two fallen federal agents. She never mentioned pleading with Mr. Obama, and she acknowledged the help of several Republicans, including John A. Boehner, then the House speaker; Representatives Mario Diaz-Balart and Carlos Curbelo; and Senator Marco Rubio. “I feel very sorry for him because he feels such a need to lie on me and I’m not even his enemy,” Ms. Wilson said of Mr. Kelly. “I just can’t even imagine why he would fabricate something like that. That is absolutely insane. I’m just flabbergasted because it’s very easy to trace.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/after-video-refutes-kelly%E2%80%99s-charges-congresswoman-raises-issue-of-race/ar-AAtLLI9?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

the thing to ponder is, why do you keep getting it wrong? You should really seek out a better source of information--as people like to point out, I don't have children and yet I have a better grasp of what's going on. But keep reading, we'll get you straightened out yet, I'm sure. The nice thing is, John will follow along like a puppy, so we don't have to educate everyone, just one and the rest follow like lemmings. Except we can't do much about Johnny's recent oral fixation, he must be regressing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 433
Posted: 10/21/2017 5:34:57 AM

You are NOT a good person, I doubt you ever have been or ever will be.

I know her personally and feel I am qualified to say she is. When I first came back in July, I noticed she was hurling insults, and I immediately knew it had to be in retaliation. I've never witnessed her taking shots at anyone unprovoked. In fact, I've given her shit about being too nice before.

The political threads on the forums have always been knockdown, drag-out, no-holds-barred shit slinging fests of mammoth proportions, so I'm not sure this is the place to be calling out anyone for "low blows".
 deetristate
Msg: 434
Posted: 10/21/2017 5:58:26 AM
It is interesting how people interpret things:

""'''"Q Sarah, the South Florida Sun Sentinel released a video of Congresswoman Wilson's speech in 2015. In the speech, it doesn't appear that she referenced funding for the FBI building in South Florida. Does General Kelly still stand by the statement that he made yesterday that he felt that she was grandstanding and that she was taking credit for funding?

MS. SANDERS: Absolutely. General Kelly said he was stunned that Representative Wilson made comments at a building dedication honoring slain FBI agents about her own actions in Congress, including lobbying former President Obama on legislation. As General Kelly pointed out, if you're able to make a sacred act like honoring American heroes all about yourself, you're an "empty barrel." If you don't understand that reference, I'll put it a little more simply. As we say in the South: All hat, no cattle.

Q Well, in fact, have you seen the speech?

MS. SANDERS: I have.

Q Then you know that most of it was heard effusively praising these FBI agents. And when she was talking about what she did in Congress, she was not talking about securing the $20 million; she was talking about naming the building for these FBI agents who she then went on to effusively praise. And that was the bulk of the speech.

MS. SANDERS: She also mentioned that, and she also had quite a few comments that day that weren't part of that speech and weren’t part of that video that were also witnessed by many people that were there.

Q like what?

MS. SANDERS: What General Kelly referenced yesterday.

Q Well, tell us specifically. Because if he’s going --

MS. SANDERS: Exactly what he said: There was a lot of grandstanding. He was stunned that she had taken that opportunity to make it about herself.

Q Can he come out here and talk to us about this at some point so that he can get the facts straight?

MS. SANDERS: I think he addressed that pretty thoroughly yesterday.

Q No, he was wrong yesterday in talking about getting the money. The money was secured before she came into Congress."""'''

Some people are saying that Gen Kelly was wrong about the funding because the Congresswoman was not in office at the time the funding was acquired. .

Others are say the Congresswoman lied at the ceremony about getting the funding when the funding was acquired before she was a Congresswoman.

Trump should move on and not address this issue anymore.
It doesn't matter what he says now about it.
Leftists will say that it is too late, not the right words, not sincere, not at the right time, etc.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 435
Posted: 10/21/2017 6:59:00 AM
^

Trump should move on and not address this issue anymore.
It doesn't matter what he says now about it.

if you had any common sense, what you should be saying is:

Trump shoulda kept his mouth shut and not brought up Obama,,,,and not dragged Kelly's name in that press conference,
and could have criticized Wilson (deserved or not) just the same.

IF he'd been smart enough to do that, none of this would be an issue

But since you are a blinded hero worshiper....you will never come to grips with it
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 436
Posted: 10/21/2017 8:18:36 AM

Msg: 435
if you had any common sense, what you should be saying is:

Trump shoulda kept his mouth shut and not brought up Obama,,,,and not dragged Kelly's name in that press conference,
and could have criticized Wilson (deserved or not) just the same.

IF he'd been smart enough to do that, none of this would be an issue

But since you are a blinded hero worshiper....you will never come to grips with it

The man-child in the White House Adult Day Care Center is STILL tweeting and bullying Rep Wilson today after she called him out on his insensitivity and incompetence. Poor baby ~ got his itsy-bitsy feelings hurt.
 poppata
Msg: 437
Posted: 10/21/2017 8:27:08 AM
"I've never witnessed her taking shots at anyone unprovoked."

We had coffee and KJ suggested to me I was too hard on people, that I should keep in mind you never know what's going on in a person's life. I agree with you that at first she was startled by the lack of civility, loyalty and vitriolic attacks against her. But she has learned to go with the flow. It's the nature of these boards.
 from site to sight
Msg: 438
Posted: 10/21/2017 9:30:04 AM

The man-child in the White House Adult Day Care Center is STILL tweeting and bullying Rep Wilson today after she called him out on his insensitivity and incompetence.

But...but..whatever happened to Melania's campaign to end cyber-bullying? Shouldn't she start with the number one cyber bully in the world, who is in the White House? (It's the weekend, so he might be at his golf resort). I guess that campaign is going as well as Trump's plan to have everything made in America, except for his daughter's clothing line business and Donald Trump's suit and tie business. It's OK if everything is made in China and elsewhere overseas for their businesses.
 benartflick
Msg: 439
Posted: 10/21/2017 9:37:30 AM

"We had coffee and KJ suggested"

Hard to believe since you're obviously insane and the stupidest person I ever had the displeasure of running into.

You can't be crookcatcher. If so, were you shot in the head (brain damage) and had to retire?

Kj had to notice that you're a major TROLL. You even realize that (proving you're not completely brain-dead).

"suggested to me I was too hard on people"

Name calling isn't being hard on people. That's what trolls (insane stupid people) do. Perhaps she advised you to stop trolling and try to act like an adult man. I would lower it to a smart 7 year old. I'm not that optimistic.

In a few of our early disagreements I posted 'absolute proof' in my profile to prove what I wrote was true and accurate. Only a complete moron is incapable of understanding the simple evidence I provided.

As to my young sister-in-law's tragic death, I posted her obituary and even a video with a down power line causing a large fire ball going on for minutes. Yet, somehow you believe that's impossible. Did you view the video? If so, you gotta be one of the stupidest men on this planet not to realize what was going on.

I'm convinced my ex-girl's cat is smarter than you. Doesn't take much. Yeah, I know, you have a 20/20 IQ. Prove it! Oh, sorry, if I'm being hard on you. It's attempted payback. Yup, I know I shouldn't pick on a retarded man and I do feel guilty about it.
 chameleonf
Msg: 440
Posted: 10/21/2017 9:54:04 AM
Although I understand Wilson was disturbed on behalf of the wife of the slain soldier about Trump's comment and now people are saying Trump and his staff should have just apologised and dropped it, Wilson should ought to have known, given Trump's penchant for acting like a rabid attack dog when he gets his little boy feelings hurt, should have kept her best interests focused on the young widow and told her she was sure Trump didn't intend it the way it sounded. Rather, she chose to chatise, rightly or wrongly, at an inappropriate time herself in a very public manner. If the widow felt strongly enough about it, she should have been given the opportunity to state her grievance at a time of her own choosing.

All that being said, no matter what Trump did or didn't say, who in their right mind but an attention whore makes such a phone call to a person on their way to greet their deceased loved one! If Kelly figures he's so good at passing on what type of condolences to convey because Trump lacks verbal empathy expression at the ripe age of 71, he's not as talented as people have given him credit for if he couldn't have first determined for Trump that it was an inopportune moment. I guess nothing else matters when Trump is on a quest to right a wrong or oversight to save his political bacon and display his stupidity and that of his staffers by creating yet another blunder to add to the Trump circus. Ringling Brothers didn't go out of business... it's simply been rebranded.
 poppata
Msg: 441
Posted: 10/21/2017 10:07:26 AM

I posted her obituary and even a video with a down power line causing a large fire ball going on for minutes.

BS...you posted no video or obituary..... I remember your ludicrous claim about a relative being vaporized by a power line, and leaving a large crator in the ground, but your claim went further...you blamed it on a drunk driver who got off because his dad was a politician... all with absolutely no proof of course. In fact, there was no evidence you spoke of which indicated drunk driving had anything to do with it. You are a low class Grifter through and through. But you know, i don't care about your Grifting. That's par for the course on these boards.

Most people with common sense realize that you are totally full of sh^t. What i dislike so much about you is not your grifting, its your contempt and your attacks on other peoples, generally people who have control over your life. You have shown nothing but contempt for law enforcement, for lawyers, for doctors, for judges, for politicians, heck you even showed contempt for the money made by the top administrator of a museum. Your latest BS claim you were beaten up three times by law enforcement before you were 19...once because you would not disclose the location of a beer party. Your complaint against your lawyer for not trying to give you credit for overtime wages you never earned. You are just a stupid, fuking BS liar.

I'm sorry for you that you never amounted to more than a laborer who retired on disability. If you wanted to be more than that, you should have worked towards that goal...gotten yourself an education, moved on up into the ranks of supervision by showing your capabilities. Instead you are a bitter, old man who shows envy and jealousy of everybody who has done more with their lives. You can't be happy with your own life so you try to bring everybody else down to your level.

Your attacks on John Mccain are just more evidence of this. Mccain was in fact a HERO who sacrificed his own freedom for his men...and then he became a Senator... A wildly successful man compared to your pitiful successes...and yet you have nothing good to say about him whatsoever. Heck, I don't even agree with most of Mccain's political opinions. I believe he is far too much of a war monger... but to criticize him in the manner you do shows you are just a very small man.

I get you don't like my criticism and will try to deflect it by claiming I am stupid or a troll. Facts are terrible things aren't they. Look in the mirror some day and see what you are. And maybe you can become a better person for it.
 gtomustang
Msg: 442
Posted: 10/21/2017 10:12:46 AM
Actually, what we should start with saying is,

The President of the United States, after chastising and politicizing NFL players making a protest, got asked why he hadn't mentioned soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice, in between his golfing duties. The POTUS then LIED about other presidents and whether or not they called families. Then he made a phone call, and when questioned about its contents, LIED AGAIN and denied he said what he said. The POTUS in his next breath, LIED A THIRD TIME, claiming he had proof.

(paging DD Searle, this is where you explain how presidential lying multiple times, is)

Gen John Kelly then decided it was time to jump in, at the risk of politicizing his son's death...and prove without a doubt the POTUS' denial was a lie, and any claim of proof was a lie. Why the general wanted to prove the President is a serial, repeat liar, is anyone's guess. But then the General lied about Wilson.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-jabs-back-at-wacky-congresswoman-as-spat-rolls-on/ar-AAtLywi?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

if the White House runs military operations the same flawed way it runs press conferences, no wonder we ended up with an abandoned soldier. WTF! out of this recent skirmish, its White House Zero, Democrat One. The White House is the lying branch looking for attention, and regardless of what one may think of Wilson and her hats...she comes out looking better than the White House in comparison. She's the one who had the evidence, she's the one who can prove she was wrongly accused.
 benartflick
Msg: 443
Posted: 10/21/2017 11:28:29 AM

"BS...you posted no video or obituary..... I remember your ludicrous claim about a relative being vaporized by a power line, but your claim went further...you blamed it on a drunk driver who got off because his dad was a politician... all with absolutely no proof of course. In fact, there was no evidence you spoke of which indicated drunk driving had anything to do with it. You are a low class Grifter through and through. But you know, i don't care about your Grifting. That's par for the course on these boards."

I DID post the obit and the video. You can find videos online if you still don't believe a power line can cause a huge fireball.

Everything I wrote about Stephanie's death was accurate. Her so-called wake was held at a club (not a funeral parlor) on 9/11/2001. There wasn't a body. The down power line was caused by a drunk driver (no charges and I was TOLD he had political connections).

Stephanie stopped to see if anyone was hurt inside the car. A person in another car witnessed her death. He said after she touched the roof of the car (to look inside) a large fire ball engulfed her body. There were no remains and there was a hole in the road (from the fire ball).

"Your complaint against your lawyer for not trying to give you credit for overtime wages you never earned. You are just a stupid, fuking BS liar."

My lawyer did a fantastic job, but he forgot to put into evidence (I had the written proof) that the company wrongfully denied me overtime by falsely claiming my lung problems was the only reason. If you weren't so stupid, you might realize the amount of money awarded to me is based on my last 52 weeks pay. I made 10 grand less my final year compared to the previous years because I wasn't allowed to work overtime. Legally if I could prove that, the money I could've earned would have been included in the award.

Yes, I might have lost, but it was never put into evidence for the JUDGE to decide. This is simple stuff.

gotten yourself an education"

Wanna match college credits and grades for bucks?

I retired at 56. My income was over 75 grand a year after I won my court case. More than half that is tax free. I own 2 houses and have over a mil in stocks and savings. Loser?

I was an electrician, an instructor, a teacher for the state of Ct and finally an electrical inspector. What did you do for a living?

How many CC do you have? I got over 130. Not much, but I'm willing to bet more than you and of course better grades. Much better!
 poppata
Msg: 444
Posted: 10/21/2017 11:38:31 AM

I retired at 56. My income was over 75 grand a year after I won my court case. More than half that is tax free. I own 2 houses and have over a mil in stocks and savings. Loser?

You forgot to mention that you retired "ON WORKER'S COMPENSATION DISABILITY" for an injury you later admitted you no longer had. 75 a year? Really....and I'm sure in your world that is a lot of money. Good for you. I haven't made nearly that little for over thirty years....but we live in different worlds. Sorry about that.

Don't try matching your Iq, your education on your portfolio with mine...you have no chance of coming out on top. But that's really irrelevant....you are just a miserable ***hole...no amount of money you have can change that.
 benartflick
Msg: 445
Posted: 10/21/2017 11:57:53 AM

"we live in different worlds"

For sure! How's Peter Pan doing?

I'm trying to match college credits and grades with you. Afraid?

Why don't you say what you did for a living? Can't you come up with something believable? Were you a cop?

Since you say you had coffee with Kj, do you live in Florida? I'm currently in Florida (Ct in the summer - just 40 miles south of GTO)

Afraid to lose some money? You're a multi-millionaire, right? Billionaire?
 poppata
Msg: 446
Posted: 10/21/2017 12:28:04 PM
Don't you worry yourself about it little man. What I do, what I have is not material to the issue of why you have so much contempt for people who are obviously so much more successful than yourself. Very sad.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 447
Posted: 10/21/2017 1:21:29 PM

Msg: 440
I guess nothing else matters when Trump is on a quest to right a wrong or oversight to save his political bacon and display his stupidity and that of his staffers by creating yet another blunder to add to the Trump circus. Ringling Brothers didn't go out of business... it's simply been rebranded.

Msg: 442
The President of the United States, after chastising and politicizing NFL players making a protest, got asked why he hadn't mentioned soldiers who made the ultimate sacrifice, in between his golfing duties. The POTUS then LIED about other presidents and whether or not they called families. Then he made a phone call, and when questioned about its contents, LIED AGAIN and denied he said what he said. The POTUS in his next breath, LIED A THIRD TIME, claiming he had proof.

This is what pathological liars do, and what his orange kool-aid drinkers like about him, he "tells it like it is".

Remember, Jared Kushner admitted Donald Trump lies to his base because he thinks they're stupid.

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/world/americas/jared-kushner-donald-trump-lied-base-stupid-voters-supporters-president-son-in-law-white-house-a7764791.html
 _babblefish
Msg: 448
Posted: 10/27/2017 12:02:41 PM

Why is that? Is is because the extreme left Antifa needs to have a viable enemy at the other extreme end?

first they came for the fascists/nazi's/white supremists
then they were done

who knew all this blithering by 45 is cuz he couldn't get a team of his own

*sniff
 NewYorker58
Msg: 449
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2017 7:33:47 PM
This is the latest issue in NFL football:

Houston Texans owner Bob McNair reportedly met with the team Saturday morning and apologized for his comments that "we can't have the inmates running the prison" during a meeting of NFL owners about players who protest by kneeling during the national anthem.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/10/28/houston-texans-owner-makes-second-apology-for-inmates-running-prison-remark.htm

I'm not sure what the furor is about. Another phrase is, don't let the fox guard the henhouse. It wouldn't mean the person is calling anyone a fox🐺
 cooldog65
Msg: 450
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2017 8:35:57 PM
As for Colin Kaepernick not currently playing, there's no way that there are 60+ quarterbacks (starters and backups) that are better than him. He's more experienced and a better dual threat than Seattle's backup quarterback.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem