Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ghostata
Msg: 851
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthemPage 35 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)

There's no doubt you are in desperate need of therapy, because of your inability to handle people who have different points of view that are not the same as yours, and always feel the need to attack non-stop. How does a poster's viewpoint affect you in your day-to-day life?

More psychobabble from Leftists....whatever you say there sight....I put a lot of stock in the opinions of Leftist Trash. LOL
 47Seagulls
Msg: 852
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 5/31/2018 9:02:19 AM
Firstly, Sweetheart, I didn't apologize to you because I was wrong. I apologized to you because you perceived I was bashing Jews with my opinion on circumcision. I did not, and will not bash Jews over this. My opinion on circumcision stands. 2/3 of the world also has my opinion and does not circumcise. Again - I apologized to you because YOU perceived that I was bashing and/or disrespecting Jews - that's it.

You want another honest opinion of mine.... I think you are so intimidated by me that you say sh^t like this above because saying something so illogical is the only way you know how to fight back. Jo Van doesn't give a damn about me...he posts shit because he is a supreme ahole, because he is delusional in his thought processes and because he thinks, much like Trump thinks, that only the way see things have merit. Jovan is absolutely incapable of seeing two sides of anything.... if Trump is mentally ill... so is Jovan if you want to know how I really see him.

I am not intimidated by you, I cut my teeth on people like you. Men like you are a dime a dozen, nothing special. I am used to strong women and strong men that are intelligent, well spoken and worldly. I'm used to bullies too, Sweetheart.

You waste too much time on Jo Van. And please, where did I say I respect Jo Van - I've never said I respected anyone on here. He has an opinion - just like you or me or the wonderful KJ or Vlad or Whiskey or Chameleon or April or anyone on here.

Whiskey had an opinion. Nothing more. I like her. As for Dee, I rarely read her either, just like a rarely read Jo Van, Vlad, Hawking, Ben, Scammer, Norwegian, April and a few more. Its not mandatory to read everybody's stuff on here. I'm sure there are those that don't read mine and many that don't read your posts.

Join the club, we ALL think we are right about our opinions.
 ghostata
Msg: 853
Posted: 5/31/2018 9:23:08 AM
^^^okay first you felt bullied by me, now you were not bullied by me. What can I say....everything that can be said between us has been said. You are a leftist through and through.... in my mind that means taking positions without deep thought, either because you choose not to think deeply about things or because you are incapable of thinking deeply about things (in your case I think you are capable, but you have been taken in by the other leftists here). And like the typical leftist here... you think you are superior. Funny how you see yourselves vs. how I see you all.

KJ will not be back by the way... she read what is going on here.... she thinks this place is toxic. I agree with her...the difference is that I don't care what people here say about me or think of me.... I think KJ took things to heart. I think that is why she was so taken aback by Mungos turning on her, and why she lashed back when so viciously attacked by the leftists here. I see John the same way... some of the leftists were very cruel to him....very...not saying you ...but some of them.

You are in good company here....just remember, there are lots of very cruel people here....and you really need to decide for yourself if you are going to be a kind person, or you are going to adapt the cruel leftist mentality. I get that people like April show abject ignorance...what I don't for sure is if she actually is that ignorant or if she does so in retaliation for the leftist attacks on her.

Anyway... can we be done now? You go your way, I go my way? We obviously are never going to see eye to eye on anything. So I'll be around and you will be too. And if you want to adapt the opinions of Jovan... I won't get mad anymore. I promise. I will pass it off as typical for the leftist clan...you owe me nothing....you have to apologize for nothing.....you are free to offer any opinions you want, no matter how absurd...heck you can even engage in the typical psychobabble from the leftist crowd if you choose. Call me Juvenile, call me unstable, tell me I need therapy.... no skin off my nose. I will simply pass it off as typical for the leftist trash on here that you know I have never had an ounce of respect for.

Take care Seagull...and see you around on these boards. Continue enjoying them as long as possible, I still believe their days are numbered.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 854
Posted: 5/31/2018 9:42:06 AM

^^^okay first you felt bullied by me, now you were not bullied by me. What can I say....everything that can be said between us has been said. You are a leftist through and through.... in my mind that means taking positions without deep thought, either because you choose not to think deeply about things or because you are incapable of thinking deeply about things (in your case I think you are capable, but you have been taken in by the other leftists here). And like the typical leftist here... you think you are superior. Funny how you see yourselves vs. how I see you all.

First off, you're a leftist. You're not a conservative or a republican. So that makes you a leftie. A liberal. The same as me. And I hardly feel "superior", you've done a good job though of appearing to be "superior".

KJ will not be back by the way... she read what is going on here.... she thinks this place is toxic. I agree with her...the difference is that I don't care what people here say about me or think of me.... I think KJ took things to heart. I think that is why she was so taken aback by Mungos turning on her, and why she lashed back when so viciously attacked by the leftists here. I see John the same way... some of the leftists were very cruel to him....very...not saying you ...but some of them.

Awe, poor KJ. Who the fck cares. There are people on here that I miss far more and that were far smarter, far kinder. And there is more to the Mungo/KJ story than you're getting.

You are in good company here....just remember, there are lots of very cruel people here....and you really need to decide for yourself if you are going to be a kind person, or you are going to adapt the cruel leftist mentality. I get that people like April show abject ignorance...what I don't for sure is if she actually is that ignorant or if she does so in retaliation for the leftist attacks on her.

There have always been good people, clever people, witty people, brilliant people, cruel people and the dumb folks on here. There still are.
Too bad many of them are gone or rarely show up.

And if you want to adapt the opinions of Jovan...

You really do have issues with this person. Unhealthy ones, an unhealthy focus. Its laughable if it was so focused and juvenile. He's just another dude with an opinion.
 ghostata
Msg: 855
Posted: 5/31/2018 10:00:19 AM

Awe, poor KJ. Who the fck cares.

That's the cruelness I was getting out...why do you have to be that way? Why are women so cruel to other women? It makes absolutely no sense to be cruel when you don't have to be cruel.

You really do have issues with this person

Jesus...now you sound like that fuktard Sight....you are so easily manipulated...you know why I have issues with Jovan....any sane person in my position would have issues with that human piece of scum. Gosh, you so easily take on the dumb persona don't you. It doesn't fit you well and it is very, very sad. Next you will telling me I should have debated with Hopeless whether the Holocaust ever happened...after all, he was of the opinion it did not. There are objectively terrible people out there Seagull..... I don't need to consider objectively terrible people anything other than what they are.

You are and maybe always have been a part of the toxicity of this sight...maybe I just never really paid attention before... I knew you didn't like KJ.. but you never had any rational reason for not liking her other than you did not like her dumb blonde play acting on here. For what its worth..KJ would never...did never talk about you the way you talk about her...and for what its worth...she knew you didn't like her. It was not hard to tell.
 chameleonf
Msg: 856
Posted: 5/31/2018 10:35:18 AM
For the love of unicorns, STFU and get back on topic.

Speaking of which, if it's kosher for a football organization, as an employer, to make up their own rules about sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the locker room during an anthem, it's definitely alright for ABC, as an employer, to make up their own rules about cancelling a TV show that appeals to Trump's base base. Both issues are a statement against racism and in both instances Trump and his base base deflect and/or turn to whataboutery. In other words, if they don't address the issue of racism, they can't be accused of being racists, which a great many of them are - it simply isn't an issue and doesn't exist. It's unbelievable that news outlets were even waiting with bated breath to see what Trump had to say about Roseanne getting cancelled...more unbelievable, but not unexpected, that he totally circumvented the issue and made it all about him, even though he "apparently" was too busy to even give it a thought.

I wonder if The Rise and Fall of the American Empire will be as voluminous as The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire. Probably not, the States is going down the tubes at a far faster rate.
 ghostata
Msg: 857
Posted: 5/31/2018 10:46:33 AM
^^^ LOL... I agree with you entirely on this Charm (and that is a rarity). I'm game...I'm done here...if Seagull keeps at it, I will do my best to ignore what she has to say. I mean everything that could have been said has been said. Going on anymore is pointless. The die was long ago caste.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 858
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2018 3:13:16 PM
Cham, you're making up things to try and prove a point. I watched the first Roseanne episode. I didn't care for the show. It's not entertainment to me to see dueling politics. Anther reason, it wasn't funny. I never knew her politics, never heard she was a racist before this. All I've ever known about her is that she lost a lot of weight and that she married and divorced Tom Arnold. Roseanne's show didn't attract Trump supporters. Why would it?

Many celebrities would rather you don't know personal things about them, because they want to be seen as whoever they are portraying, and not be distracted by who they are IRL. Personally, I don't want to watch someone that doesn't reflect my values. For anyone that watches tv, sees movies, we're all watching people we don't agree with on a personal level, because they don't say they don't like black folks, or they don't like whites, Asians, or any other people, and they don't express themselves politically.

Kaepernick is protesting inequality at a job where there is none. He wore his socks to practice that had pigs on them that were dressed as cops. That would be a funny thing to do to label all cops, then talk about prejudice, so he's basically doing the same thing by labeling a group as being all the same. There are cops out there protecting black folks everywhere, but especially in dangerous black neighborhoods, risking their lives, every day, and he wants to put them all down and disrespect them? How is that right?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 859
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2018 4:00:59 PM
Oh Em Gee, what a soap opera love fest.
 ghostata
Msg: 860
Posted: 5/31/2018 4:02:30 PM
^^^^ hey at least what Cham is doing is not as bad as calling guys who have been circumcised as having been "mutilated" and then arguing ad infinitum that what you said is perfectly okay, or calling moms who have had their sons circumcised "mutilators" and then arguing ad infinitum that this is perfectly okay under free speech principals.

Some people just refuse to think.

Sorry Cham, couldn't resist...just thinking about the lunacy and how blind some people are :-)
 Llove2LaughToo
Msg: 861
Posted: 5/31/2018 4:08:19 PM

Msg: 859
Roseanne's show didn't attract Trump supporters. Why would it?

Maybe you need to ask your dear leader. According to him, Roseanne's show was about the orange kool-aid drinkers.

The Lying King:
"Even look at Roseanne, I called her yesterday. Look at her ratings! Look at her ratings!
"They were unbelievable," Mr Trump continued, "Over 18 million people. And it was about us."

So next time Comrade Trump doesn't have the time to call a family of a dead US servicemen killed in action, or the family of any of Parkland or other shooting victims, remember that he has the time to call Roseanne Barr to congratulate her on ratings. Sad.

#VoteRepublicansOut2018
 from site to sight
Msg: 862
Posted: 5/31/2018 4:29:25 PM
"Kaepernick is protesting inequality at a job where there is none."

I think what led Kaepernickl to do what he did is, whenever there was an incident of police shooting and killing a black person, people in that community would hold a protest in the streets, and demand justice. But the protests were ignored and nothing changed, and the police who killed were never held accountable. They had free reign to shoot and kill blacks, and as long as they said they felt there was a threat, all is forgiven. And when Trump came into office, he had no interest in changing the system.

Kaepernick, being a celebrity in the sports world, thought his celebrity status might get something done if he leads the charge to reform the justice system. But he can't lead the charge during a game, and standing on a street corner somewhere is not going draw a huge audience and get the lawmaker's attention. So the only opportunity to bring the country's attention to the issue is by taking a knee prior to the game. It had nothing to do with disrespecting the country, the military, mom's apply pie, or whatever else people read into it and dreamed up. But the gamble backfired on him, and Trump still doesn't care if cops are killing black people and getting away with it.
 chameleonf
Msg: 863
Posted: 5/31/2018 5:23:05 PM
Right on LtoL and Site. It's always amusing to be accused of making things up by individuals who admit to not knowing the full background on issues or, alternatively, don't have the capacity to understand them when the facts are presented to them, as per the example of the direct quote from Trump. It boggles the brain there are so many in such a large population who are like that and who have the audacity to feel superior by virtue of something as stupid as the colour of their skin.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 864
Posted: 5/31/2018 5:55:02 PM

Kaepernick is protesting inequality at a job where there is none. He wore his socks to practice that had pigs on them that were dressed as cops. That would be a funny thing to do to label all cops, then talk about prejudice, so he's basically doing the same thing by labeling a group as being all the same. There are cops out there protecting black folks everywhere, but especially in dangerous black neighborhoods, risking their lives, every day, and he wants to put them all down and disrespect them? How is that right?

I know its hard to fathom why Kaepernick was doing this. The world is a totally different place for a white woman than it is for an African American male. Or a male of any colour except white. Your white privilege is glaring.

BTW, there are police of all colours out there trying their best to serve and protect....and then there are the ones that shoot to kill when some is African American and holding a cell phone.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 865
Posted: 5/31/2018 6:09:59 PM
White privilege is right...
Look at what happened just recently with blacks being targeted.
Yep....I will no longer "assume" the cops are the good guys...anymore.
 ja6425
Msg: 866
Posted: 5/31/2018 6:41:59 PM
"I don't dislike Trump supporters, those that circumcise or those that have faith simply based on their views."

^^^^47 you are so full of sh1t!!!! Like I have tried to educate you before, read your past posts and then come back and tell all of us that you are a hypocrite. I know you can do it!! One of your posts you just HAD to say the terrorist was a "christian" man. You were indicting anyone who is a Christian with that hypocritical BS you have been posting. And there are many more. You put on a show saying how you are so righteous, that you are not a racist or a bigot or a hateful person but it shows you are many of those, sorry to let you in on that. You are a fake, saying how great you are and always saying you have an opinion. Well earth to 47, we all have an opinion and intelligent people don't need to tell others that they have one.

And gto says: "there is nothing to see with the corrupt hillary emails and her russian involvement"

^^^^Not sure how you can say that gto. Oh ya, I know why, you are glued to liberal media so you won't get what is going on. Just like whiskey and 47 and the other blinded liberals.

Another gto strange post: "there are no liberals who have said things that are hateful, racist"

^^^^^^^See gto, there ya go again, maybe look into what your liberal people are saying on TV like samantha bee, keith oberman and others. Are you ok with them saying what they said?? Are you ok that they are still on the air?? Why are there different rules?? Oh ya, they are liberals who look the other way. Got it!! Well buddy, people more and more are seeing this and whether they like trump or not, they are going to not vote liberal in 2020.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 867
Posted: 5/31/2018 7:07:40 PM

"I don't dislike Trump supporters, those that circumcise or those that have faith simply based on their views."

^^^^47 you are so full of sh1t!!!! Like I have tried to educate you before, read your past posts and then come back and tell all of us that you are a hypocrite. I know you can do it!! One of your posts you just HAD to say the terrorist was a "christian" man. You were indicting anyone who is a Christian with that hypocritical BS you have been posting. And there are many more. You put on a show saying how you are so righteous, that you are not a racist or a bigot or a hateful person but it shows you are many of those, sorry to let you in on that. You are a fake, saying how great you are and always saying you have an opinion. Well earth to 47, we all have an opinion and intelligent people don't need to tell others that they have one.

Reading comprehension issues AJ, you have reading comprehension issues and you like to misinterpret and put words in other people's mouths. Juvenile and reaching.

I don't dislike Trump supporters, I'm not friends with any. I'm Canadian. I do have a handful of Conservative friends but the Conservatives here are a little different that the Conservatives south of the 49th.

Regarding the "christian terrorist", it was in conversation regarding someone talking about the Muslim terrorist who shot 2 soldiers in Ottawa. The media and the police referred to this man as a "Islamic terrorist". My response was, the white christian that slaughtered 6 and injured 19 more when he opened fire in a mosque in Quebec City was not referred to as a "christian terrorist" and my question was - why not? Muslim/Christian - both are religions. Both are, IMO, terrorists. Why is one a Muslim terrorist and the other is a murderer?

Now it bothers you because YOU think I go around saying how "great" I am? Care to elaborate or post something that shows where I say "I'm great"? And I do have an opinion - just like you. I'm not entitled to my opinion? You seem to think you're entitled to an opinion. You have an opinion on Kaepernick taking a knee - so do I. And I keep saying - I'm just like everyone else - entitled to my opinion. Please pass that on to your new friend.

And I don't care what colour you are or what religion you are or what political party you belong to - just don't be an azzhole.

Blind liberals don't support Presidents who lie on average 4 times a day, cheat on all 3 wives, ride porn stars bareback while their wife is at home with their baby, get into office with the help of the Russians, insult POWs, insult the disabled, evade the draft 5 and then deflect.
 chameleonf
Msg: 868
Posted: 5/31/2018 7:56:28 PM
I certainly don't speak for 47 because she's more than capable of doing so for herself, however, my interpretation of her reference to the use of the word Christian was that it was to balance out the fact that a terrorist type act isn't the sole jurisdiction of anyone but a Christian. That fact seems to be glossed over whenever atrocities are committed by a Christian and particularly by white Christians. She is indicting those who happen to be Christians who rightiously call their own mentally ill but all others a religious terrorist. Any who commit such acts are mentally ill, religious or not and all create terror, whether they speak your own language and comfortably look like you or those who scare you because they have an accent and look different than you.

Speaking for myself again, I don't dislike those who voted for Trump because they had some misguided hope that he could possibly create some meaningful change. I do, on the other hand, hate willful stupidity of individuals who can continually support someone who continues to display their only raison d'etre is to feed their own ego at the expense of not only those who initially supported him but the nation as a whole and the world at large. Trump has proven his continued incompetence and as Viper pointed out in one of his posts, would you want someone performing heart surgery on you with no experience (paraphrasing). In both cases, the results can prove deadly. That's your choice on an individual basis but not when it's foisted on a world incapable of impeaching the idiot, and are forced to live with the ramifications of said idiocy.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 869
Posted: 5/31/2018 8:18:44 PM

I certainly don't speak for 47 because she's more than capable of doing so for herself, however, my interpretation of her reference to the use of the word Christian was that it was to balance out the fact that a terrorist type act isn't the sole jurisdiction of anyone but a Christian. That fact seems to be glossed over whenever atrocities are committed by a Christian and particularly by white Christians. She is indicting those who happen to be Christians who rightiously call their own mentally ill but all others a religious terrorist. Any who commit such acts are mentally ill, religious or not and all create terror, whether they speak your own language and comfortably look like you or those who scare you because they have an accent and look different than you.

Speaking for myself again, I don't dislike those who voted for Trump because they had some misguided hope that he could possibly create some meaningful change. I do, on the other hand, hate willful stupidity of individuals who can continually support someone who continues to display their only raison d'etre is to feed their own ego at the expense of not only those who initially supported him but the nation as a whole and the world at large. Trump has proven his continued incompetence and as Viper pointed out in one of his posts, would you want someone performing heart surgery on you with no experience (paraphrasing). In both cases, the results can prove deadly. That's your choice on an individual basis but not when it's foisted on a world incapable of impeaching the idiot, and are forced to live with the ramifications of said idiocy.

^^^^^ Applause. In fact, you merit a standing ovation.

Why does some come down to "reading comprehension" as I stated earlier?
 chameleonf
Msg: 870
Posted: 5/31/2018 8:32:22 PM
LoL...I dunno...traumatic brain injury?...genetics?...very often that willful stupidity/deliberate ignorance I love to hate?...hurts their brain?...speed reading is not their forte even when it's done at 10 words per minute?
 ja6425
Msg: 871
Posted: 5/31/2018 10:34:04 PM
"^^^^^ Applause. In fact, you merit a standing ovation."

^^^^^^Ahhh, that's cute you two!!! Your post 47 once again shows how you need to plead with the world you also have an opinion. Like no one new and you have to keep on pleading. Cham, if that is because of genetics, maybe you know more about a poster like 47 then we do. Just sayin. Maybe some posters were only childs and don't interact with the world very well or have to tell someone they have an opinion too! Hey everyone, 47 has an opinion dammit!!! Stop "making" her repeat that in every one of her posts
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 872
Posted: 6/1/2018 5:13:54 AM
"And gto says: "there is nothing to see with the corrupt hillary emails and her russian involvement" "

>>if there was something to see, why hasn't the GOP found it? Mueller has no problem finding Russian involvement in the Chump campaign.

There were no hateful things said, but Sammy B sure did say something stupid. She called Ivanka a feckless C-word, and Chump has accused Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK. If SB wanted to talk about children getting pulled from immigrant moms, she could have brought Melania into it as some sort of joke, but instead let her anger get in the way instead. as for more people not voting lib in 2020, considering how many GOP incumbents are refusing to run for their own seats,,,there may not be a choice :)
 47Seagulls
Msg: 873
Posted: 6/1/2018 6:29:26 AM

There were no hateful things said, but Sammy B sure did say something stupid. She called Ivanka a feckless C-word, and Chump has accused Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK. If SB wanted to talk about children getting pulled from immigrant moms, she could have brought Melania into it as some sort of joke, but instead let her anger get in the way instead. as for more people not voting lib in 2020, considering how many GOP incumbents are refusing to run for their own seats,,,there may not be a choice :)

Samantha Bee and her "feckless cvnt" comment and Rosanne Barr's comments were tossed all around the news last night on both Canadian and US news stations. I agreed with most that Samantha's comments were simply swearing while Rosanne's comment's were racist. YUGE difference. Up here we don't usually add the word "feckless" but it works - and some refer to Ivanka as Child Labour Barbie. I think I'll stick to the Child Labour Barbie for Ivanka and use the "feckless cvnt" for Sarah Huckabee Liar or Kellyanne Cadaver. Feckless. I like it.

Somehow all of this becomes "normal" and everyday since the 2016 campaign and some pig named Trump started full on assaults against opponents in his party as well as the other parties....and those in his way, like the disabled and Gold Star families. Apparently that feckless cvnt Trump has a hard time trying to BE BEST.

As for some crazies running in 2018 - I thought Roy Moore was the worst but the garbage that keeps seeping out and making it on the news....OMFG. The dregs of the earth, some are so backward I'm sure they are 8th generation inbred.

Some say Kaepernick taking a knee has brought down the US.....nope - Trump and his sewer rats did that. Kaepernick quietly took a knee.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 874
Posted: 6/1/2018 7:57:08 AM

Not sure how you can say that gto.

Well...John...anybody that came out of the "spygate" meeting said...nothing burger!
Including the Republicans.

Oh ya, I know why, you are glued to liberal media so you won't get what is going on. Just like whiskey and 47 and the other blinded liberals

Well...John just what is your news source....?? Infowars...lol.
She's been investigated for years and they can't find anything to charge her with...In my eyes...big nothing burger.
 ghostata
Msg: 875
Posted: 6/1/2018 8:04:10 AM
"""Please pass that on to your new friend. """

John is my new friend? If John were not here, who would you argue with? And nothing is as bad as the slop from your boy jovan....let me give you Jovans opinions in a nutshell

1) Theodor Herzl, a Jewish political activist in the 1800s, among others, advocated establishing a Jewish homeland in Israel. This is for some reason very bad because jovan mentioned it numrrous times over the years...i haven't figured out yet why this is relevant to anything, but it must be lot why else would J ovan bring it up.

2) it is true that millions of Jews were slaughtered like animals by Europeans in the 20th century, but so what, according to jovan...other people were killed too, like Slavs. And besides it's the jews' faults because they refused to stop being Jews.

3) they had no right to claim Israel for themselves because they were out numbered by other people on the land. Besides they were jews...only the Turks or Jordanians or other Arabs had any right to that land, and when the jews were attacked by overwhelming numbers of Arabs, they had the audacity to actually fight back and defend themselves and their rights rather then just die like when the Europeans killed them.

4) the jews are mentally ill according to Jovan, for having the chutzpah to believe in something J ovan doesn't believe in. It's all their fault for being deluded.

So what do we have seagull, John who has ultimately harmless political opinions, but in all of the years I have seen you post on this board, I have never seen you one time...not once...object to Jovans antisemitism and irrational opinions about Jews or Israel. You not only don't object about the vileness of that man...you applaud him.

If John is my friend, I have much higher level quality friends than you have.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem