Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 47Seagulls
Msg: 876
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthemPage 36 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
^^^ I'm not even responding to your Jewish defense drivel and Jo Van's baiting of you with his drivel - I don't read that bullshty from YOU or Jo Van. Its a pissing contest I want no part of. You both sound like two year olds saying "my dad can beat up your dad". Immature at best....and boring. He baits, you fall for it and the scrap is on - boring, boring, boring. I have, as they say, no dog in the fight. I don't know enough about it all to agree with you or him.

I don't give a shyt about John either, if insults me, I poke him back. So what? I'm supposed to bend over for him too? Why? I find him an offensive hypocrite. He still hasn't told us why he voted for Obama, twice and then went to the dark side. I don't understand how any christian can support that POS that is soiling the White House right now. You can keep John - I don't consider him of "higher level quality friends". I didn't this was high school where were picked sides and made this team the popular kids and those ones aren't so popular. I'm beyond high school, apparently you're not. This is so laughable and juvenile.

Also, I agreed with a post made by Mach - am I in love with him too, do I applaud him, is he now on a pedestal to be worshipped? I agreed with a post, many posts in fact, of lovetolaugh - do I applaud him?

You really need to grow the fck up.
 ghostata
Msg: 877
Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 6/1/2018 8:32:47 AM
"Jewish defense drivel" for their actions arising out of the ashes of the holocaust?. Fuk you seagull...kiss my azz. I'll take johns friendship over yours any day at this point.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 878
Posted: 6/1/2018 8:42:47 AM
^^^ I don't read it. Jo Van goes on a rant and his posts are filled with stupid little emoticons. And then respond back with angers, expletives and it comes across as a big old angry rant.

So no - I don't read it. It could be about the holocaust or the second coming or Fords vs. Chevy's or whether Samantha Bee calling Ivanka a feckless cvnt was appropriate or not....nope. When it's you two - I don't read it.

And I don't have to read it. And because I don't read it - I doesn't mean I support you or applaud you OR him.

Rants.

And we aren't friends. You ruined that. I'm have grandchildren, 3 of them, and they are more mature than you right now. I don't need anymore children in my life.
 Looney_TTT
Msg: 879
Posted: 6/1/2018 8:51:41 AM
#867 -
I have tried to educate you before -

LMFAO - an ignorant deplorable thinks he can "educate" others. More delusion.

- they are going to not vote liberal in 2020.

Let's wait and see how people vote in 2018 - THIS year - before we go predicting how people will vote in 2020.

FYI - the athletes who are kneeling are not being disrespectful to the military or the flag. They have their hands over their hearts and some are even singing the anthem (more than tRump can do because he doesn't even know the words). They are protesting inequality - UNequal rights. They HAVE a right to do that.
 calliopedreams
Msg: 880
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2018 12:10:50 PM
^^^^ Funny ... how you can toss around the word "ignorant," considering what you post.

FYI - the athletes who are kneeling are not being disrespectful to the military or the flag. They have their hands over their hearts and some are even singing the anthem (more than tRump can do because he doesn't even know the words). They are protesting inequality - UNequal rights. They HAVE a right to do that.

Where do you get this stuff? Is this more "fake news"?

Geez, Frank ... I thought you learned your lesson when you were posing as a US Citizen living in Florida and insisting that the First Amendment does NOT protect Hate Speech. As you found out, you were wrong, it does.

Now you are here (again), posing as a US Citizen (again) and trying to stir up the sh!t (again) about something you don't understand (again) ... namely the First Amendment. Are you seriously suggesting the players are protected by "free speech"?

FYI - the athletes who are kneeling DO NOT HAVE a right to do that. Do some research (or ask Roseanne). You are so wrong about the "right" to protest being protected in an employer/employee setting.

As a matter of fact, the NFL is considering barring ALL the teams from taking the field until AFTER the National Anthem is played for the entire 2018 season.
 from site to sight
Msg: 881
Posted: 6/1/2018 12:31:04 PM

As a matter of fact, the NFL is considering barring ALL the teams from taking the field until AFTER the National Anthem is played for the entire 2018 season.

That's actually a good solution. The players wouldn't feel compelled to take a knee and fans won't see them do it. The other solution is to not bother playing the anthem at games. What is the point of playing the anthem at a sporting event?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 882
Posted: 6/1/2018 1:37:19 PM
"some refer to Ivanka as Child Labor Barbie"

>>I suspect there were some voters who thought a woman in the boardroom was going to automatically be a feminist, and feel stabbed in the back to find FC is only interested in making bank.

"use the "feckless cvnt" for Sarah Huckster Sanders or Kellyanne Conherway."

>>>considering they work hard to sell Trumpster fires daily, and Ivanka just closes her eyes and ears and pretends to not see (reminds me of a blonde who used to post here), I think that's a good call.

"Somehow all of this becomes "normal" and everyday since the 2016 campaign and some pig named Trump started full on assaults against opponents in his party as well as the other parties....and those in his way, like the disabled and Gold Star families. Apparently that feckless cvnt Trump has a hard time trying to BE BEST. "

>>>that's when it hit mainstream--and Melanoma will be stopping cyberbullying any second now.

the easiest way to fix the bended knee problem, is to take its reason for existance seriously for once and begin fixing THAT problem.

"Do some research (or ask Roseanne)."

>>>As if the two are the same thing. She's still thinking Pizzagate and that George Soros was a Nazi who gave up some Jews. far crazier than calling some rich girl a FC.
 APRILIKESWHITEROSES
Msg: 883
Posted: 6/1/2018 2:03:36 PM

......maybe look into what your liberal people are saying on TV like samantha bee, keith oberman and others. Are you ok with them saying what they said?? Are you ok that they are still on the air?? Why are there different rules?? Oh ya, they are liberals who look the other way. Got it!! Well buddy, people more and more are seeing this and whether they like trump or not, they are going to not vote liberal in 2020.

+100
Correct.!

The double standard.!
The left does not care when celebrities call someone to burn the White House or when holding a head fixed decapitated with the face of the president.
For Liberals, it's okay to call President Trump a Nazi telling him to go to (F )himself.
For the left it is correct to call the president's daughter with vulgar names, for them, it is also correct to attack the 11-year-old son and attack the first lady.
All this is fine for them, but if someone from the Conservative Party says something, then they are bad and they are fired from work.

The double standard, this is the main reason why the president Trump was elected and will be elected again in 2020
and the best way for the left to make sure that this happens in 2020 is that you liberals have to keep doing what you are doing because the few people who were by your side before, are getting tired of the hypocrisy.!........................................ ** Liberals digging their own grave to RIP in 2020.?**. :)

**The world is watching and respects the president Trump much more for standing firm despite all the opposition.!**
He is fighting hard against all the evil that surrounds him.

President Trump is THE MAN.!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020.!!
 APRILIKESWHITEROSES
Msg: 884
Posted: 6/1/2018 2:06:38 PM

......maybe look into what your liberal people are saying on TV like samantha bee, keith oberman and others. Are you ok with them saying what they said?? Are you ok that they are still on the air?? Why are there different rules?? Oh ya, they are liberals who look the other way. Got it!! Well buddy, people more and more are seeing this and whether they like trump or not, they are going to not vote liberal in 2020.

+100
Correct.!

The double standard.!
The left does not care when celebrities call someone to burn the White House or when holding a head fixed decapitated with the face of the president
For Liberals, it's okay to call President Trump a Nazi telling him to go to (F )himself.
For the left it is correct to call the president's daughter with vulgar names, for them, it is also correct to attack the 11-year-old son and attack the first lady.
All this is fine for them, but if someone from the Conservative Party says something, then they are bad and they are fired from work.

The double standard, this is the main reason why the president Trump was elected and will be elected again in 2020
and the best way for the left to make sure that this happens in 2020 is that you liberals have to keep doing what you are doing because the few people who were by your side before, are getting tired of the hypocrisy.!........................................ ** Liberals digging their own grave to RIP in 2020.?**. :)

**The world is watching and respects the president Trump much more for standing firm despite all the opposition.!**
He is fighting hard against all the evil that surrounds him.

President Trump is THE MAN.!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2020.!!
 chameleonf
Msg: 885
Posted: 6/1/2018 2:24:21 PM
How the rest of the world views Trump:
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a15367684/trump-world-leadership-gallup-poll/
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/03/how-trump-has-weakened-the-worlds-view-of-the-us.html
https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-rest-of-the-world-think-of-Donald-Trump-as-president-and-America-as-a-whole
...and on and on it goes. Indeed, the world is watching, but there's not much respect for him, even less with his trade wars looming. I suspect, if they fully come to pass, it won't matter what the rest of the world thinks of him because he'll start losing his die hard supporters, other than the looniest of the loons ^^, when they start losing their jobs and others stop buying States products in the manner in which they've been accustomed to. If the unemployment rate is good and getting better at the end of a 9 year recovery (note Trump hasn't been in office for 9 years), no one's going to be too pleased when it derails any potential investment plans companies may have been contemplating. Forget expecting a raise, expect losing a job.

vvv Of course you don't care...but you will.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 886
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2018 2:34:16 PM
I don't care how the rest of the world views Trump, which is based on bias media. If political heads don't like him, like the selfie fancy pants Trudeau, it means Trump is making them offer better trade deals with the US, or that he doesn't support their liberal agenda.

Mustang, why pick on Melania? Are you supporting that person calling Ivanka a cvnt? I'm gonna start calling you.....is it a Ford Focus that you bought😉
 47Seagulls
Msg: 887
Posted: 6/1/2018 4:00:03 PM

FYI - the athletes who are kneeling DO NOT HAVE a right to do that. Do some research (or ask Roseanne). You are so wrong about the "right" to protest being protected in an employer/employee setting.

It would interesting to see just how the SCOTUS would rule on "taking a knee" in respectful and silent protest and see it as "freedom of speech". I'm thinking Kaepernick would win on this with the SCOTUS. It would also go as to what is deemed appropriate for employee/employer relations. How far does an employee have to bend over for an employer? If my employer demands I stand for the anthem ....what if he also demands I kneel and give him a blo job? Where is the line drawn between employee/employer?

And Newyorker, there are many countries pissed off at SCOTUS right now. He has no friends really other than Russia cause they got him elected and Israel because he bends over and takes its if for Israel.

Melania sold herself to the highest bidder, she lost all credibility with her "rage against bullying". Be Best - what a joke. I feel sort of sorry for her. And Ivanka, as SamanthaBee stated, is a feckless cvnt for the reasons Samantha Bee was referencing. Why is it that the right, the religious right, the Teabaggers, the right wing evangelicals, the alt-right and the bible thumping right always have an issue with swear words but have no issues with white supremacists, the KKK, neo-nazis, bigots, racists and azzholes carrying tiki torches and shouting "Jews will not replace us"? Trump is a feckless cvnt as are a few that suckle at his every whim and word. JMO
 NewYorker58
Msg: 888
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2018 8:14:54 PM
I'm not going to address you because you're an ahole. You sound like a ranting lunatic that's either off their meds or not on any. I don't give an F what you think, since you're not even American. Worry about that little ahole that's your PM. You've got your hands full with him. I know Trump will be f-ing him up his @ss hugely, slowly, so we can all enjoy it, which includes Canadians I know that will be applauding it.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 889
Posted: 6/1/2018 8:20:36 PM
Hmmmm. I think "feckless cvnt" might apply here ^^^

You just sound ordinary crazy. hahahaha Geezus, you're so pathetic and simple minded.
 ja6425
Msg: 890
Posted: 6/1/2018 8:23:56 PM
47, please stop listening only to cnn and msnbc, you will be better off if you do. I listen to many different views on many different media outlets and your liberal democratic party is screwed!!! The information coming in on this corrupt hillary in bed with russia and seeping into the obama administration, along with many other names, you kids are SCREWED!!!!

^^^^^Thanks 47 for you continually replying to my posts when you said you would stop. Just like your other hypocritical posts.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 891
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2018 9:32:33 PM
Btw, unless someone already mentioned it:

They are paid to play not paid to protest
Can we say that they're paid to play not to stand for the anthem? Does the anthem, or standing for it, have anything to do with playing...which you say is what they're paid for?
if your job said before we start our day, we will all gather together to hear an inspirational message

Do you really mean to tell me that you're going to call the anthem thing "gathering together to hear an inspirational message"? As I said before...if a prospective employer said that I HAD to participate in a group prayer, national anthem standing, or anything like that...when it has nothing to do with the job...I tell them to kiss my ass. And I think it's kind of illegal too. If not, it should be, and you should be against such a thing yourself if you had any sense or decency.

Also:

you either accept your employers tradition or you don't take the job

This continued attempt to dishonestly characterize it with hokey wording still won't cut the mustard.

Your "employer" sets the conditions of the job, not the "employees"

Employers don't have absolute power. That's why we have certain laws concerning these kinds of things. And, again, setting the conditions of a job don't have anything to do with something that ISN'T part of the job.

I have yet to hear anyone say that they can protest at their job about something that's not related to their job.

And that's what's weird about this - a national anthem standing is not related to a job. It's bizarre to say protesting a gesture isn't part of the job, when the gesture isn't part of the job either. And the employer "setting that condition" isn't a loophole either.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Yes, good question - What's so hard to understand about that?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 892
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2018 10:07:45 PM
Seahole, I'll be thinking of you when I vote for Trump again You must have dreams of sucking his c0ck. It would be impossible not too given your obsession with him, and thinking about him 24/7 I bet you swallowed too, and begged for more.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 893
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2018 10:17:31 PM
Drink, you can twist it and turn it anyway you want, but it's still protesting at work about something that has nothing to do with their job.

They're being offered the opportunity to stay in the lockeroom. So they have options.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 894
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2018 10:23:56 PM

you can twist it and turn it anyway you want

You are correct - you can twist it and turn it anyway you want, but you're still full of shit.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 895
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2018 10:54:09 PM
You do know that not all black players want to protest? Are they full of shit too? I'm in good company with my black quarterback that wants to be on the field, hand over heart.

47Seagulls
Msg: 896
Posted: 6/1/2018 11:04:50 PM

Seahole, I'll be thinking of you when I vote for Trump again You must have dreams of sucking his c0ck. It would be impossible not too given your obsession with him, and thinking about him 24/7 I bet you swallowed too, and begged for more.

lol. Ah geez. Still a "feckless cvnt".

It would interesting to see if the kneeling would stand up to a challenge in SCOTUS. Or a state level court of appeal or challenge to the constitution.
 ghostata
Msg: 897
Posted: 6/2/2018 4:34:21 AM
Well seagull, you do evidence hypocrisy at its finest. You claim to be a liberal and a leftist...you probably are pro-choice I'm sure, nobody should tell a woman what to do with her body, and yet who do you follow right down the line, who do you swoon over? Lying jovan tells you how to think...he tells you that you can't believe in God if you want, he tells you that mom's can abort their fetuses but can't circumcise their sons. He tells you israelis do not have the right to defend themselves. You but it all. "Oh Jovan. You are so smart...you say race does not exist so it must not exist...oh Jovan those terrible tribalistic people, oh jovan, you don't like kj because she sees through you, so i'm not going to like her either, oh jovan..tell me what else to think please" Hypocrisy and critical thinking at its finest seagull...you and lying jovan should get a room.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 898
Posted: 6/2/2018 4:52:42 AM
"Mustang, why pick on Melania?"

>>>for the same reason voters wondered why HRC couldn't find the guts to divorce her cheating husband, i'd wonder why Melania can't stand up to her bullying husband when her goal is to "be best" (we'll see if it ever gets up to rivaling "just say no"). I label Trump supporters Trumpanzees b/c they remind me of that statue, "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" when it comes to calling Chump out on his many failures.

I don't support Sammy B, I don't like the C word except for truly vicious broads. Ivanka is just focused on what's good for Ivanka, that's simple self-focus. Can't imagine who she learned it from :)

"is that a Ford Focus you bought?"

>>its an Escort, paid in full with cash, so you're free to label me a paid Escort :)

its not a surprise, those who like KJ share her weltgeist and her detractors do not. But I give her fanclub credit for expressing befuddlement at the ditzy, flirty blonde routine. Other than Occum's Razor, it makes no sense.

in other "breaking" news, was this the liberal character?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/roseanne-reboot-centered-around-sara-gilbert-being-considered-report/ar-AAy7Fa2?ocid=spartanntp
 ghostata
Msg: 899
Posted: 6/2/2018 5:07:45 AM
Well yeah you and she did not like each other mustang..I get that. Nobody likes everybody. But I thought her kind...at least to me. Kindness is lacking these parts. She was also smart. That too is lacking here in many cases. And she saw through people like lying jovan instead of swooning over him. Perception is all important.
 ghostata
Msg: 900
Posted: 6/2/2018 5:28:16 AM
One. More thing about kj mustang...really important to me anyway. When lying Jovan would espoused his garbage, most people ignored him. Some applauded his sense of humor and at least one applauded him, fanwned over him, told him how smart he was, how he got it. KJ is the only person here who took him on in her subtle sort of way, pointing out he was clues about human psychology while also defending against his antisemitic attacks. That won lots of points with me. I can overlook her personality differences with people like yourself.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem