Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Las Vegas Carnage Questions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 butheremails
Msg: 151
Las Vegas Carnage QuestionsPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

For example, the Reformation would have occurred, perhaps a generation later, without the posturings of Martin Luther; slavery was well on the way to being abolished without the nastiness of the US Civil War; and Apartheid was certainly on its way out without the intercession of the overrated Nelson Mandela and members of his hideous family

I like how you made the people who facilitated the change out to be the bad guys, it really shows just how much of a loon you really are.
 gtomustang
Msg: 152
Las Vegas Carnage Questions
Posted: 11/6/2017 2:33:56 PM
WW2 was on its way to ending without nuclear weapons, and the Soviet Union was ready to fall without Reagan's help. Iraq, post-Saddam, shows how hard it is to remove a dictatorship...esp. when you are a Republican with a half-ass plan to do so. So, yeah, DDS, we should have Democrats handle the world's big problems. :)
 toocash
Msg: 153
Posted: 11/6/2017 2:51:23 PM

There is a guy in Ben who has been an employee his entire life. He called the people who owned the company he worked for and later sued "greedy owners'. (the people who give jobs to people...who allow people to make a living and suppor their families..he calls them greedy owners, but yet he stayed there and continued to work for them.)

There are few people who have not escaped Ben's wrath. He pretty much hates anybody who has any sort of power or status over himself. He especially hates Law enforcement and the Court system, although we recently found out the reasons for that haven't we....

I just noticed the obvious about him long ago.

Yours.

"the fool" Roflmao
 DDSearle
Msg: 154
Posted: 11/6/2017 3:06:03 PM
^^^^ And while I'm at it –
US segregation would probably have ended about the time that it did,
heedless of the activities or assassination of 'Dr' Martin Luther King
 benartflick
Msg: 155
Posted: 11/6/2017 3:38:17 PM

"There is a guy in Ben who has been an employee his entire life. He called the people who owned the company he worked for and later sued "greedy owners'"

Cobster, I never called my employer greedy owners. If it wasn't for my union involvement, I would have had 38 wonderful years without any problems. But many of my co-workers didn't have it as good as I did, but that's another story. There are plenty of them.

"being nothing more than a mere employee"

I worked as an electrician, an instructor, a teacher and finally an electrical inspector. You're suggesting I should be embarrassed?

"all of a sudden is an expert on running a big business and being President of the United States"

What did I ever write that gave you that impression?

Did my question about Trump's tax plan upset you? Because I haven't been badmouthing Trump on this forum.

Are you the member who believes my 'personnel exemptions' posting is a troll thread? It's gotta be you or Mr Trollman.

Isn't my posting 100% truthful and affects some middle class wage earners? Do you have a problem with the truth if it implies Trump is hurting some wage earners?

My opinion on some taxpayers paying more taxes to benefit some rich taxpayers doesn't make me an expert on anything. Any member here with a little common sense might realize that change in our 1040 will hurt some middle class taxpayers.
 butheremails
Msg: 156
Posted: 11/7/2017 1:46:10 PM
Can not quite put my finger in it, but there seems to be a trend here.

https://i.redd.it/mr2i6yk07mwz.png
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Las Vegas Carnage Questions