Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Predict what Trump will do to North Korea      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Predict what Trump will do to North KoreaPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
What god is this that makes one believe in Trump?
 cobster11030
Msg: 52
Predict what Trump will do to North Korea
Posted: 10/14/2017 5:57:54 PM
^^
I'll be happy to answer your question when we see a Christian president in Egypt, Iran, Yemen or any of those countries.
Or perhaps when there is a white president in El Salvador, Guatemala, or Puerto Rico, we can discuss it as well.
If you can't wait that long, then get back to me after Mexico elects a black president. Or maybe when New Mexico has a black governor.

Why does a black person have no chance of becoming governor of New Mexico??
 gtomustang
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/14/2017 6:24:32 PM
"I read an editorial this morning by these 2 muslim guys....They said that obama threw the Middle East into turmoil. "

>>>Guess they forgot the WikiLeaks revelation of diplomatic emails that led to the Arab Spring, and Bush's invasion of Iraq followed by a lack of plan for a government past Ahmad Chalabi.

"You hear very little about Hezbollah anymore"

>>besides the fact they fought in Syria"

"You hear very little about Syria anymore. ISIS in the MIddle East is supposedly surrendering in droves. "

>>>yeah, and absolutely nothing in the prior years had a thing to do with that, yet magically a war turned around in a few months. Meanwhile ISIS tried to claim the Las Vegas shooting by a Faux News demographic. Guess they're still trying to cause troubles.

"What god is this that makes one believe in Trump?"

>>>if I remember my Greek Mythology, Narcissus was a mortal.

"i'll be happy to answer your question when we see a Christian in Egypt or Iran or Yemen"

>>>Well, Egypt was our ally for a long time, and Iran under the Shah was our ally, how well has that worked for Mideast peace?
 Double Cabin
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2017 9:44:22 AM
As much of an unAmerican schmuck Bannon is one thing he said that is absolutely true is that there is *NO* military option with North Korea...unless of course "we" are willing to sacrifice at least half a million South Koreans to CONVENTIONAL artillery in half an hour.

"Think! It's very Patriotic!" Especially when done with critical honesty.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/15/2017 10:53:00 AM
as much as I would disagree with what Bannon believes or stands for....I would at least stop short of calling him a Moron
 _babblefish
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/22/2017 9:51:53 AM
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/20/air-force-recall-many-1-000-retired-pilots-address-serious-shortage/785344001/

as much as I would disagree with what Bannon believes or stands for....I would at least stop short of calling him a Moron

i don't think he is a moron, he is however a fascist
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/22/2017 10:34:19 AM
^

he is however a fascist

Agreed, without a doubt!

And the reason why Bannon is outta the shadows, is that he knows that Trump shares his fascist values
 chameleonf
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/22/2017 2:48:59 PM
So, Jimmy Carter has volunteered to go to North Korea on a diplomatic mission on behalf of Trump. Using psychological tactics, he has provided some praise of Trump...because we all know that's what would likely work in Carter's favour to get any go ahead. This was likely offered by Carter given that Trump is contemplating visiting South Korea around November, which would likely be seen as some form of challenge by KJU, which in turn could be dangerous to the region and the world at large. I'd be for Carter giving the diplomatic try rather than Trump's likely inflammatory visit. Your thoughts??
 gtomustang
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/24/2017 2:37:22 PM
like chicken soup, it can't hurt :)

but the instability in the Chump White Again House? that can hurt attempts to settle differences. A leader makes a deal with a representative, Congress signs off, and Chump twits...something stupid about it, just to get his base to like him again. When a president revokes prior contracts signed by prior presidents, why should any country trust such a rogue nation?

talk about a leader with zero interest in a nation's good. The same people who criticize "uncle fester" for having no children and no skin in the future game of America, seem to overlook how little interest Chump has in America's credit rating, standing among other nations, foreign treaties, etc. Hillaryous!
 chameleonf
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/24/2017 2:49:00 PM
Very true gto. Maybe that's why we're seeing more people from Trump's own party denouncing his behaviour. He's definitely not doing anything great for national security which is desperately needed right now, something Flake and Corker know far more about than Trump.

OT - Tom Tillis was pretty funny with the bag of popcorn today. Sounds like a day in the POF forums!
 Kj521
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/24/2017 3:36:17 PM
"Maybe that's why we're seeing more people from Trump's own party denouncing his behaviour."

This is where your erroneous assumptions and conclusions stem from.

You have got to start thinking outside the...left/right.....Republican/Democrat box. :)
 chameleonf
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/24/2017 3:55:52 PM
^^^ I'm only thinking that if more from his own party start denouncing him for his horrible behaviour, on all fronts, that it may start to turn the tide towards the 25th. If I lived in your country, I wouldn't be voting for party alone as so many of you do. I'd vote for who I believed was the best representative and who had the best knowledge in the most areas. Voting for "something/someone different" because change is desired and because they liked Celebrity Apprentice isn't thinking outside of the box. People put more thought into what pair of shoes they're going to wear than who they are going to vote for. If such wasn't the case, Trump wouldn't be POTUS.
 Kj521
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/24/2017 4:02:06 PM
"his own party"

There you go again! Lol

Try to figure out what is wrong with that statement!

vvv Got to be more specific, Walts.
 Walts
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/24/2017 4:06:04 PM
^^^^^ How about, the "friends" he had last year, are fading faster than Mr.Trump's hair colour,,,,whatever that is.
 gtomustang
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/24/2017 5:15:06 PM
"this is where your erroneous assumptions come from"

>>>except that Chump also thinks he's got to work with the GOP:

"Donald Trump on Monday threw a life raft to the most unpopular Republican in Congress, publicly expressing his support for Mitch McConnell and pledging to ask his anti-establishment friends to leave the Senate leader and his friends alone. Until Monday, the Senate Majority Leader’s reputation as a canny tactician had taken a beating this year. Major legislation stalled. Critics from his own party called for his ouster. His approval rating was far below that of other congressional leaders from either party. Then along came Trump on Monday, standing beside the Kentucky Republican in the Rose Garden, praising him as a leader who shares his agenda and pledging to ask McConnell’s chief antagonist to lay off the Senate leader’s GOP allies.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article179171251.html#storylink=cpy

"In early 2014, a source who attended a gathering at Bannon’s Capitol Hill townhouse, known as the Breitbart “Embassy” among staff, said that Bannon was telling anybody who would listen that Cruz was the most hardcore conservative likely to run for president and a guy he thought could win. “He didn’t outright say he was endorsing Cruz, but he made it clear that Cruz was his guy,” said the same source who was with Bannon that night. A year later, Bannon’s opinion had changed. "

"The first strike against Cruz came in July 2014, when Cruz joined Bannon's sworn enemy, the conservative radio host Glenn Beck, on a trip to the U.S.-Mexico border. Cruz's staff described the trip as a "humanitarian" mission to help a church provide supplies to needy families. Bannon thought the trip painted Cruz as soft on illegal immigration, and Breitbart ran a story titled, “Ted Cruz Joins Glenn Beck for 'Soccer Balls and Teddy Bears' Event.” "Steve was still ranting about that trip six months later," said a source who worked with Bannon at the time. "

http://thehhttp://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292028-how-breitbart-turned-on-ted-cruzill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/292028-how-breitbart-turned-on-ted-cruz

Now Bannon has changed his mind, he's not going after Cruz b/c Cruz is backed by the Mercer family, who also supports Bannon and NotSoBrightBart. And as Walt pointed out, Chris Christie can tell anyone in detail how Chump views loyalty....people are things to use and throw away.

Chump is absolutely, positively...a product of the decades-long GOP fear campaign. He's narcistic, nativist, and better at throwing Identity Politics than getting things accomplished. We can all agree on the Stopped Clock on her insistence...its a real gas watching the GOP get exactly what it deserves. But let's hope the Democrats can save America from the Tea Party who is planning to burn it down...otherwise the Russians or the Chinese will fill the vacuum.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Predict what Trump will do to North Korea