Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War II      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _babblefish
Msg: 76
GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Thou shalt compromise, at least on immigration reform.

That is the message being heard from some leading evangelicals in the United States. After decades of promoting traditionally conservative causes like opposition to abortion, many evangelical leaders are now wielding their formidable influence to persuade Republican lawmakers to back one of President Barack Obama’s top priorities.

With Hispanic attendance at their churches rising, these evangelicals are among the loudest advocates of a U.S. immigration reform. A group of pastors has launched a 40-day campaign to have churchgoers pray, read scripture passages about welcoming the stranger and lobby their members of Congress, many of them in the conservative South.

“We have pastors preach in pulpits to parishioners in Alabama, Georgia, Arkansas, Mississippi, Texas - in all the wonderful red states across America,” that aiding immigrants, illegal or not, is a Christian duty, said Rev. Samuel Rodriguez, one of the country’s most prominent Hispanic evangelicals.

like sand thru the hourglass
 backcreek7
Msg: 77
view profile
History
GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'
Posted: 10/27/2017 1:48:36 PM
~ excerpts & word changes ( from myself ) > the song " GET TOGETHER " BY JESSE COLIN YOUNG ... written by Chet Powers ( early 60's )

^^^ didn't take, but I'm stubborn ~ col
 backcreek7
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2017 1:48:57 PM
~ excerpts & word changes ( from myself ) > the song " GET TOGETHER " BY JESSE COLIN YOUNG

Politics is but a song we sing ~
Fear and violent dissention, a way our country might die ~

But we can make the mountains ring ~
Or hear the angels cry ~

Know our government is on the wing ~
And we might not know why ~

chorus - C'mon people ( democratic & republican ) now ...
............... smile on your brother ~
............... everybody get together ~
............... try to love one another, right now ~

Some elections may come, and some will go ~
They will surely pass ~
Til the one that left us here ~
Returns for us at last ~

We are but, a moment of sunlight ~ fading in the grass ~ chorus

If you hear , the song I sing, you will understand ~
We hold the key to love and fear ~
All in our trembling hands ~

Just one key, un-locks them both ~
It's here at our command ~ chorus

C'mon people ( < our friends and neighbors ) ... smile on each other ~
Everybody get together, try to love one another right now, right now, right now ....
 daynadaze
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2017 2:49:13 PM
What is with all the song lyrics?
 cobster11030
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/27/2017 6:56:31 PM
I'm more interested in knowing when the nuclear war is going to start.

Come on soon to be ex-senator Corker, tell us.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/27/2017 7:21:03 PM
double ZERO says

I'm more interested in knowing when the nuclear war is going to start.

Answer: Its gonna start as soon as Mueller reveals the names of thise being indicted

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-first-charges-filed-in-mueller-investigation/ar-AAu94pH

Lets see which of the GOP canaries starts to sign first
 yesmagaDtrump2020
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/27/2017 8:10:02 PM
Mueller Comey, I mean Robert Mueller is another DNC corrupt soon to be history, GOP will need to appoint another special counsel for the Clinton investigation wich mueller is implicated together with His body Comey.
Mueller is a dishonest man, there are tapes and emails soon to be public....
Question
When Rossie Odonnell is going to move to Canada?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/27/2017 8:31:52 PM
^
double zero (=yesMaga)

Question
When Rossie Odonnell is going to move to Canada?

as soon as your neighbor puts his house up for sale
 gtomustang
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/28/2017 6:08:21 AM
Gosh, Lobster, rather than worry about things that haven't happened yet, why not worry about a $300 million rebuild deal to a rinky dink company from Interior Sec. Ryan Zinke's hometown? they only want to pay $322 per hour to foremen and $319 an hour to journeyman linemen, $286 to mechanics. or talk about the Washington Free Beacon, a conservative publication that began the dossier on Chump that the DNC took over. Or how much the GOP tax plan will add to the deficit. Or...
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/28/2017 7:17:34 PM
^

rather than worry about things that haven't happened yet,

what?
the Trumptards worry?...........their silence has been deafening (crickets)

Tick..tock...tick...tock
who will be named... when the envelope gets opened!
" Mr_________________; COME ONNNNN DOWN!!!! "

What will the charge be...and what will it lead to?
tick tock...tick tock

Don't leave so fast Trumptards...the fun has just begun!
 gtomustang
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/28/2017 7:59:28 PM
They're beginning to freak out...dare we admit, its fun to watch the fear-mongerers squirm a little bit?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/twitter-bans-trump-adviser-roger-stone-for-threatening-cnn-staff/ar-AAuaL13?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/28/2017 9:44:17 PM

Msg: 85
What will the charge be...and what will it lead to?
tick tock...tick tock

Here is a preview of the first group of Trump minions taken into custody after getting indicted.

https://youtu.be/aq2iTuhpisk

MAGA – Morons Are Governing America.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/29/2017 6:59:26 AM
^

https://youtu.be/aq2iTuhpisk

funny clip...thanks for the chuckles
I liked the final caption in it ---------->"It's Mueller time"

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 gtomustang
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/29/2017 7:53:45 AM
ah, the poor trumptards....all that heat and energy about HRC, and there's no "there" there. Its all with the White Again House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/analysis-the-%E2%80%98dossier%E2%80%99-and-the-uranium-deal-a-guide-to-the-latest-allegations/ar-AAubnuL?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

meanwhile, for SS454 and the other economists:

"When Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, with its crumbling steel mills and sundered chimneys, becomes a symbol of economic lift-off you know something seismic is happening in America. You know it too when Lord & Taylor, one of the country’s most storied department stores, sells its Manhattan flagship to a cocky start-up company offering shared workspace to millennials. We are in thrall of a world changing at lightening speed, thanks largely to that thing we once called the world wide web."
"Yet this narrative is more complicated than at first appears. And less gloomy. It isn’t just about the old giving way to the new. Or labour-heavy industries giving way to labour-light ones. Look more closely and the old models of doing business and the new ones are sometimes starting to mash together. They are colliding in ways that are producing new and unexpected energy."
"Look at Bethlehem. Just 85 miles west of New York City, it forever embodied the crumbling of manufacturing. The fabled mills of Bethlehem Steel once employed tens of thousands, provided the girders of the Golden Gate Bridge and the amour-plating for Eisenhower’s tanks. By 2002, it was all over. Bethlehem joined the vast wilderness they called the American Rust Belt.
And now? Stirring again, not because steel is back in vogue, but because online shopping has arrived. The city is in the heart of two counties through which flows the Lehigh River and, more importantly, Interstate 78. Companies like Amazon in the front lines of online-retailing chose it as the perfect strategic spot to build urgently needed distribution warehouses. With them have come jobs too, most paying more per hour than people in shops are used to. In seven years, warehouse jobs in those two counties alone have tripled from 5,000 to over 15,000. A similar boom in warehouse building and warehouse staffing is occurring in counties across the land."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/online-retailing-spells-the-end-for-american-malls-but-is-breathing-life-into-the-rust-belt/ar-AAubfdz?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

deetristate
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/29/2017 8:10:25 AM
This is apropos to what?

I again recommend expanding your universe to read ( sometimes)

bbc
npr
rfi
the guardian
thelocal.de

etc, etc.
 Sandbyday
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/31/2017 1:40:29 AM
Just post here at pof somebody when the nazis are reportedly on the way to my doorstep to ask for our papers.
Somebody please post at that time.

Please.

Please!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

OMG we're all gonna die.

Global warming won't even matter.

gtomustang
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/31/2017 2:24:14 AM
"just post when the Nazis are on the way for my paperwork"

>>I didn't know you worked on the Chump campaign :)

Lost power/internet/phone from Sunday midnight til Tues morn. amazing the technology taken for granted. just glad it wasn't freezing temps and that all the linesmen didn't run to PR to work for Whitefish's boondoggle.
 Sandbyday
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/3/2017 2:39:51 AM
What firearm is best for when the Nazis come banging at my door to ask for our papers?

I'm thinking a Winchester pump action that has exchangeable barrels, one for short and one for long range. Yeah that's the ticket.

I live in a rural area and am counting on you pof members to let me know when the Nazis are gonna be knocking at my door demanding to see our papers.

This is serious.

All I hear from beyond the fruited plains are how many whitey supremes there are and how they're organizing the Nazis to make door to door sweeps.

Don't let me down fools!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'