Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What Will Become Of Obama & Co?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cobster11030
Msg: 26
What Will Become Of Obama & Co?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
America has had enough of Obama, the Bush family, and the Clintons.

IT looks like Austria feels the same way about their political situation.
The Czech Republic is about to do the same thing.
Geert Wilders party is the 2nd biggest party in The Netherlands. They have only been around 10 years or so.
La Pen finished 2nd in France.
The far-right now has a voice in the German parliament.
Hungary has no love loss for George Soros.
The Poles are praying on their borders.
There is more going on...much, much more.

It looks like a lot of people are tired of the globalists way of thinking.

I don't know what will happen with Obama. I imagine nothing. He'll go out and give his million dollar speeches to organizations like Unicef. He'll try to be relevant.
It's already starting to happen some, but as time goes on, he'll be looked at as the worst and possibly the most corrupt president America has ever seen.

History will not be nice to him
 chameleonf
Msg: 27
What Will Become Of Obama & Co?
Posted: 10/19/2017 9:44:19 AM
Speaking of past presidents providing speeches: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07UKipL8PLE
 BLondeAngeLHair
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/19/2017 10:05:20 AM

Of course, his vocabulary is so big that Trump's neologism like "bigly", "covfefe", "priming the pump", "yuge", "sad", are part of his daily briefings.

This. You can't rationalize with irrational people. His followers are irrational, period.
 gtomustang
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/19/2017 10:30:09 AM
"he'll be looked at as the worst, most corrupt president America has ever seen"

>>>heee hee hee, Lobster, you're so funny! oh wait, you were serious? The president who didn't go to war over fake WMD, but did save the American economy from the Bush Recession?

"History will not be nice to him"

>>>well the racists won't be nice to the black man, yeah. But everyone with a brain cell will look at record stock market prices and underwater loans stabilizing and health care accomplished against a hostile Republican Congress that STILL can't come up with an alternative and say...wow, that guy was amazing!
 browneyesboo
Msg: 30
Posted: 10/19/2017 1:18:07 PM
That's weird.
Trumplestilskin tried to say Obama created Isis too...and had to backtrack and
call it sarcasm when it was pointed out he was wrong. Isis came about in 2004,
after al Qaeda.

That's the problem with Trumplestilskin supporters.
They believe EVERYTHING he says...and then repeat it...and suddenly it's a truth.
Meanwhile, all the news outlets are fake.
Even when shown he's lied ....they just say...well every politician lies.
So now that's the norm as well.
What a low standard to apply to oneself.
Everything about this guy is disgusting...from the way he treats women to the
way he treats veterans. And yet people think he's someone to look up to.

I don't get it.
At least the Obama's had class.
 John252817
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/19/2017 1:29:24 PM
Obama will be ranked as one of the best speakers of Presidents. The problem is he will be competing with jimmy carter as one of the worse presidents. Carter I admire now for his actions once he left the office, maybe Obama will do the same?????????
 gtomustang
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/19/2017 1:31:13 PM
George W Bush never felt a need to criticize Obama...but he's felt an actual need to come out and speak against Chump and Trumpanzees. That's gotta be real uncomfortable for John and KJ and Lobster and everyone else who used to support him, so they'll just...stay real quiet about it.

"Former President George W. Bush condemned bigotry and white supremacy Thursday while endorsing policies that run counter to those supported by President Donald Trump. "Our identity as a nation, unlike other nations, is not determined by geography or ethnicity, by soil or blood. ... This means that people from every race, religion, ethnicity can be full and equally American," he said during remarks at the George W. Bush Institute in New York City. "It means that bigotry and white supremacy, in any form, is blasphemy against the American creed."

(soil and blood is what those nice people down in Charlotteville chanted about)

""We've seen our discourse degraded by casual cruelty," Bush said, adding, "Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions, forgetting the image of God we should see in each other."
"The 43rd president, who left the presidential section of his ballot blank instead of voting for Trump,also addressed Russian influence on the United States. "
"Bush also praised the positive contributions of immigrants -- a statement seemingly aimed at the Trump administration's hardline stances on immigration and border security.
"We've seen nationalism distorted into nativism -- forgotten the dynamism that immigration has always brought to America," Bush said. "We see a fading confidence in the value of free markets and international trade -- forgetting that conflict, instability, and poverty follow in the wake of protectionism."
The former president also addressed concerns over bullying among American leaders.
"Bullying and prejudice in our public life sets a national tone, provides permission for cruelty and bigotry, and compromises the moral education of children, the only way to pass along civic values is to first live up to them," he said."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/george-w-bush-bigotry-and-white-supremacy-are-blasphemy-against-the-american-creed/ar-AAtJnL7?OCID=ansmsnnews11

""We become the heirs of Martin Luther King Jr. by recognizing one another not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character," Bush said toward the end of his speech. "This means people of every race, ethnicity and religion can be fully and equally American. It means that bigotry or white supremacy in any form is blasphemy against the American creed. It means the very identity of our nation depends on the passing of civic ideals to the next generation."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/19/politics/bush-speech-trump-bigotry/index.html

It'll be funny to watch the former Bush supporters here screw their heads around and bend backwards to undo this. It'll be Hillaryous to see what Chump twits about this one tomorrow! Meanwhile, DD Searle, you mentioned about talking style, Bush sure compares to Chump as far as that is concerned...how did you enjoy this "oratory" by a man who used to be defended for his gaffs and ability to speak as a populist?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/19/2017 1:43:14 PM

Msg: 31
Obama will be ranked as one of the best speakers of Presidents. The problem is he will be competing with jimmy carter as one of the worse presidents.

I see, so you voted for Obama TWICE because he is one of the worse presidents. What does that say about you?
 John252817
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/19/2017 1:51:03 PM
^^^^^ Look at all the promises and the great talk he had. Remember Ll, deflector in chief, Obama was great with the pen and the phone and the things he did which were unconstitutional. Read Ll, and step away from rachael maddow and that participation trophy PLEASE!!!! YIKES!!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 35
Posted: 10/19/2017 2:12:47 PM

Msg: 34
Look at all the promises and the great talk he had. Remember Ll, deflector in chief, Obama was great with the pen and the phone and the things he did which were unconstitutional. Read Ll, and step away from rachael maddow and that participation trophy PLEASE!!!! YIKES!!!

So you drank Obama's Kool-Aid , and voted for him, not once but twice. Why would you vote for a president, who according to your comment, broke the law and did things which were unconstitutional?

You've shown to be a very gullible voter. Only a moron would vote for a person, and in the same breath talk trash about them.
 John252817
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/19/2017 2:20:06 PM
^^^^ I see you have not been doing any credible reading Ll, you are only good at continuing to support someone or some thing when if you did any credible reading, you would see changes and lies and unconstitutional things over the length of a person's presidency when at the end of that term, things which were suppose to be as he said, never materialized. Being able to not continue to follow that type of a person like a moron like you are doing says a lot....yet you know that. Like the participation trophy you hug, it is admirable to see when something is wrong and to stop following it endlessly like sheep....like you mr moron....YIKES!!!
 Kj521
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/19/2017 3:19:09 PM
"George W Bush never felt a need to criticize Obama...but he's felt an actual need to come out and speak against Chump and Trumpanzees. That's gotta be real uncomfortable for John and KJ and Lobster and everyone else who used to support him, so they'll just...stay real quiet about it."

Mr. Gto?

George W. Bush.....makes me sick! And.....Songbird McCain.....is a Loser!

Is that LOUD enough for you?

You see....I read the Wikileaks....I know the truth.

But I am LMAO that the radical lefties now LOVE those two! :D

****Tick Tock......Obama & Hillary!

History will not favor your treasonous acts! Are you ready?

Hang on to your hats folks (you too Frederica) we're in for a bumpy ride! ;) ;)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/19/2017 3:25:27 PM

Msg: 37
you are only good at continuing to support someone or some thing when if you did any credible reading, you would see changes and lies and unconstitutional things over the length of a person's presidency when at the end of that term, things which were suppose to be as he said, never materialized.

So it took you EIGHt YEARS to realize you wasted your vote in someone who, according to you, lied, and broke the law by doing unconstitutional things?

It must be painful to wake up every morning and look at your moron face in the mirror every single day, and realize you wasted your vote AGAIN electing a f*cking moron.
 _babblefish
Msg: 39
Posted: 10/19/2017 4:43:22 PM

George W. Bush.....makes me sick! And.....Songbird McCain.....is a Loser!

Is that LOUD enough for you?

You see....I read the Wikileaks....I know the truth.

But I am LMAO that the radical lefties now LOVE those two! :D

****Tick Tock......Obama & Hillary!

History will not favor your treasonous acts! Are you ready?

Hang on to your hats folks (you too Frederica) we're in for a bumpy ride! ;) ;)

^ the forum face of fascism

. “Fascism sees its salvation in giving these masses not their right, but instead a chance to express themselves. The masses have a right to change property relations; Fascism seeks to give them an expression while preserving property.”
 Kj521
Msg: 40
Posted: 10/19/2017 4:49:23 PM
^^^^Fabulous! Add Facist to my list of ad hominems! Lol!

Love...

Barbie ;)

Ps....I'll let you in on a secret, Ms. Babble....i enjoy your "attacks" more so than the "empty barrels" of some of the other "ladies" here. I love it when you come out to play! True dat! :)
 _babblefish
Msg: 41
Posted: 10/19/2017 5:00:49 PM
Not even close to an ad hominem nor an attack. You are a fascist.
 Kj521
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/19/2017 5:02:51 PM
Proof.

Okay....Go!

The burden is on you. :)

Kj521
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/19/2017 5:25:18 PM
Come on, Ms. Babble!

Come back and play!

Ps....did you watch that video of the Secretary of State of Puerto Rico....that I posted to you? Can you believe the corruption and waste going on there? Food and water in the trash!!! People are suffering! Sad!
 deetristate
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/19/2017 5:38:55 PM
kj

you would have enjoyed anderson cooper speechless when the mother in a gold star family said as he interviewed her that she wrote a letter to president trump to thank him.

she refused to say anything disparaging about the president.

what did you think about general kelly's speech?
 Kj521
Msg: 45
Posted: 10/19/2017 5:56:29 PM
Ms. Dee...

General Kelly's speech was incredible and heartfelt. Everyone who is politicizing the death of this young Hero is disgusting, imo.

I will watch this Anderson Cooper interview....but quite honestly? I don't need to. The sentiment that the POTUS attempted to convey was heartfelt. He can be criticized on many things....but his love and respect for the military is not one of them. The dumb liberals should learn to pick their battles more appropriately. ;)
 John252817
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/19/2017 6:27:54 PM
"The dumb liberals should learn to pick their battles"

^^^^^^^Nah, they just continue to insert foot in mouth. We see this all the time, in here and out in the world. If they would only feel like they want to be part of the solution and not the problem.....YIKES!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/19/2017 6:51:40 PM
Kelly's speech would have been far better if he had simply fallen on his sword. If he had just said, "America, do not blame President Trump. He asked me for advice, and I said don't bother calling, there's nothing a president can say that will salve the pain. But he insisted on reaching out, and I told him what to say. I thought it would be soothing to be told one's loved one died a warrior's death, but it turns out not everyone thinks so. I was wrong, I apologize for advising the president inappropriately."

So what did Obama do that was unconstitutional? Executive Orders like Chump? A travel ban that can't get out of a courtroom? Did he have to fire staff for colluding with Russia? Seems like there was a Republican Congress that should have done its job and stepped in on an unconstitutional leader....

wait, Obama didn't fulfill a promise after 8 years? boy, Chump reneged on getting Mexico to pay for the wall in months, what a piker. but if Chump politicizes the death of Kelly's child, is that disgusting too?
 Kj521
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/19/2017 6:55:19 PM
^^^^Typical of a person who is childless. And not a veteran himself. Whose only goal in life is to land a "hottie".

Good luck with that! :/

John252817
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/19/2017 7:14:39 PM
Typical "empty barrel" talk from gto. He sounds like Frederica Wilson, you can tell where he gets his talking points....YIKES!!!
 Walts
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/20/2017 4:43:29 AM

Typical of a person who is childless. And not a veteran himself.

Not all "veteran's" feel the same about war, or their country after serving. Inform yourself and get ready to deal with the repercussions of a young one going to war as one person and coming back as another. Sometimes, it ain't pretty, in fact, it can be very painful for all those involved. It's easy and simple to sit back and comment when you don't (or can't ) feel or understand for another's perspective.

War, itself has ruined more than buildings, and countries. It ruins those actually physically involved and those, at one time that were part of their lives, be it a parent, mentor, friend, lover, or sibling. There are more costs/ruins than rewards. History has given that to us, if we chose to reflect on it.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What Will Become Of Obama & Co?