Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What Will Become Of Obama & Co?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deetristate
Msg: 52
Its pretty obvious, he will look better in comparisonPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
while you easily distracted people are focusing on minutae and really-getting-boring-adhominem, someone should look into how this soldier was missing for two days and no one noticed or the rescue team took off without him.

or did they change the story again?

everything is not about Trump.

while you distract yourself with trump hatred and anger, the world turns.

and it is not trump's fault if it rains.

interesting video about puerto rico, kj.
 daynadaze
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Its pretty obvious, he will look better in comparison
Posted: 10/20/2017 10:24:55 AM
Really, none of us has a life other than posting about dumbass Trump. LOL. Your tries at insults are getting worse, maybe some vitamins would perk you up.
 DDSearle
Msg: 54
What Will Become Of Obama & Co?
Posted: 10/20/2017 10:30:15 AM
^
Aren't you rude
I think that Dee expresses herself remarkably well. And she's better than you, isn't she?
 deetristate
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/20/2017 10:32:04 AM
you are the master, "dayna."
 _babblefish
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/20/2017 11:18:58 AM

Come back and play!

this is all funny to you? you're even more of a fascist twat than i thought you were, as for backing up my opinion
of you, i'd get a f*cking toothache scrolling through you cutesy gag worthy posts, in saying that, i have
an excellent memory even for an "old fart" . . as do others

you are flag waving pusher of the following peoples: ergo, a fascist twat or a fascist twat enabler, either one
still makes you repugnant in my book

These documents chart the Breitbart alt-right universe. They reveal how the website — and, in particular, Yiannopoulos — links the Mercer family, the billionaires who fund Breitbart, to underpaid trolls who fill it with provocative content, and to extremists striving to create a white ethnostate.

They capture what Bannon calls his “killing machine” in action, as it dredges up the resentments of people around the world, sifts through these grievances for ideas and content, and propels them from the unsavory parts of the internet up to TrumpWorld, collecting advertisers’ checks all along the way.

And the cache of emails — some of the most newsworthy of which BuzzFeed News is now making public — expose the extent to which this machine depended on Yiannopoulos, who channeled voices both inside and outside the establishment into a clear narrative about the threat liberal discourse posed to America. The emails tell the story of Steve Bannon’s grand plan for Yiannopoulos, whom the Breitbart executive chairman transformed from a charismatic young editor into a conservative media star capable of magnetizing a new generation of reactionary anger. Often, the documents reveal, this anger came from a legion of secret sympathizers in Silicon Valley, Hollywood, academia, suburbia, and everywhere in between.
 benartflick
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/20/2017 11:24:40 AM

^^^^Typical of a person who is childless. And not a veteran himself. Whose only goal in life is to land a "hottie".

Kj, a highly respected man once said something about forgiving foolish people, for they know not what they do.

You talk about 'dumb liberals'. If the ones attacking you are brainless, why insult them if they know not what they do? You KNOW better. In the past I noticed you handle nasty people without stooping to their level. I find that almost impossible to do. But I'm a 'dumb liberal' (nothing like GTO or popp).

I asked popp what was long and hard. After he wrote the 3rd grade I realized it might be wrong to pick on him. Even so, on occasion I took cheap shots (like the ones you just landed below the belt) and felt bad afterwards. I'm wrong and nasty for picking on someone that mentally ill.

You might be one of the few decent members on this forum. That's rare for a Republican. I would add that you're smart, but I kinda recall you believing a racist murderer didn't murder that black teenager by you. In no way do I believe you're a bigot (even if you are a Republican).
 Kj521
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/20/2017 11:41:16 AM
"this is all funny to you?"

You are funny to me, Ms. Babble. :)

"you are flag waving pusher of the following peoples:"

It might surprise you....I don't even own a flag, hence, no waving. Hahaha!

" ergo, a fascist twat or a fascist twat enabler, either one
still makes you repugnant in my book"

Guess we have definitely progressed past "Barbie". And I so thought we were gonna be friends. :/

But hey?

Did you like the PR video I posted for you? Maybe the self described "old fart" could help the suffering people of Puerto Rico and go dig through the trash. ;)
 Kj521
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/20/2017 2:36:36 PM
"In the past I noticed you handle nasty people without stooping to their level. I find that almost impossible to do. "

It isn't easy. And....as evidenced by the post above you:

"i'd get a f*cking toothache scrolling through you cutesy gag worthy posts," (<----courtesy of Ms. Babble)

It's a tough crowd down here, Mr. Benartflick, just can't please everyone...all the time. :)

This is interesting though:

"You talk about 'dumb liberals'."

&

"one of the few decent members on this forum. That's rare for a Republican"
 _babblefish
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/20/2017 3:40:19 PM

But hey?
Did you like the PR video I posted for you? Maybe the self described "old fart" could help the suffering people of Puerto Rico and go dig through the trash. ;)

look at you deflecting for the pig moniker by saying it's self described . . as for the rest of the post, it's just reposted for
posterity
 Kj521
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/20/2017 4:13:23 PM
"look at you deflecting for the pig moniker by saying it's self described"

Huh. For an "old fart" you do have a good memory. I had forgotten that post.

I thought you might just be having a "human" moment...my bad! :)

"as for the rest of the post, it's just reposted for
posterity"

While I appreciate your efforts to preserve my brilliance for posterity....it won't help Puerto Rico. :/
 gtomustang
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/20/2017 4:27:13 PM
"someone should look into how this soldier was missing for two days and no one noticed or the rescue team took off without him."

>>>D, your absolutely right! John made such an effort about HRC abandoning people in Benghazi, so we all figured he'd focus on American troops left by the Chump administration. It all seems so murky and no one seems to want to really investigate how the ball got dropped...but John certainly will get upset by this and ask his Congressman to keep investigating and never give up, even if a false conclusion is a result.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/missing-soldier-found-nearly-a-mile-from-niger-ambush-officials-say/ar-AAtMF6V?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

meanwhile, Kelly got caught in another lie, which means DD Seale will be along shortly to comment on the character of this White House:

"Mr. Kelly, escalating a feud between Mr. Trump and Ms. Wilson, had cast the congresswoman on Thursday as a publicity-seeking opportunist. However, the video, released by The Sun Sentinel, a newspaper in South Florida, showed that during her nine-minute speech, Ms. Wilson never took credit for getting the money for the building, only for helping pass legislation naming the building after two fallen federal agents.
She never mentioned pleading with Mr. Obama, and she acknowledged the help of several Republicans, including John A. Boehner, then the House speaker; Representatives Mario Diaz-Balart and Carlos Curbelo; and Senator Marco Rubio.
“I feel very sorry for him because he feels such a need to lie on me and I’m not even his enemy,” Ms. Wilson said of Mr. Kelly. “I just can’t even imagine why he would fabricate something like that. That is absolutely insane. I’m just flabbergasted because it’s very easy to trace.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/after-video-refutes-kelly%E2%80%99s-charges-congresswoman-raises-issue-of-race/ar-AAtLLI9?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
 Walts
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/20/2017 5:08:56 PM

I think that Dee expresses herself remarkably well

You are probably one of the few that got a copy of her decoding book.
 daynadaze
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2017 6:56:30 PM
Walt, we know it's all BS, trolls that they are.
 John252817
Msg: 65
Frederica Wilson is shameful
Posted: 10/20/2017 6:56:50 PM
Ms. Wilson, was a publicity-seeking opportunist. There is definitely no doubt about that. Kelly may have said it wrongly of Wilson taking credit for the building funding versus the name, but John Kelly was right about willson politicizing that and the biggest disgusting thing was her publicizing a soldiers death.
 chameleonf
Msg: 66
Frederica Wilson is shameful
Posted: 10/20/2017 7:27:52 PM
Even more disgusting is Trump responding himself and continuing his lies more than once, Kelly demeaning himself for compounding the lie with additional lies, and Huckabee adding more fodder. They're all asshats, including Wilson. I feel so sorry for the family and the families of the other service members. Hopefully someone is sheltering them from this administration's flavour of the week national embarrassment. Another proud shitshow moment witnessed by the world. With every week that passes, the U.S. loses it's stature and standing as a leader.
 benartflick
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/21/2017 5:50:23 AM

"one of the few decent members on this forum. That's rare for a Republican"

Sorry, Kj, tongue-in-cheek. A bad habit of mine. I do that often when dealing with Republicans and sometimes women. You didn't SUSPECT I might be kidding? Dee did on a similar posting.

I wrote 'you and Dee were the only ones making any sense' along with 'unusual for women and Republicans - Grrrrr'. I'm only kidding about the 'women' and 'Republican' part.

Perhaps I'm wrong thinking you don't believe 'all' liberals are dumb. There's plenty, but the dumbest ones I ever came across are on this forum. Not kidding! Could be the insane hatred for Trump destroyed their minds completely. I swear my ex-girl's cat is smarter than a few of 'em. Have YOU met any liberals in person that's close to being as dumb and insane as a few on this forum? Many years ago I ran into a couple of serial killers (before it was made known). They weren't as dumb, but they might be crazier. Tough call
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 68
Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 10/21/2017 6:22:44 AM

Msg: 67
Even more disgusting is Trump responding himself and continuing his lies more than once, Kelly demeaning himself for compounding the lie with additional lies, and Huckabee adding more fodder. They're all asshats, including Wilson. I feel so sorry for the family and the families of the other service members. Hopefully someone is sheltering them from this administration's flavour of the week national embarrassment. Another proud shitshow moment witnessed by the world. With every week that passes, the U.S. loses it's stature and standing as a leader.

Hey look, another Comrade Trump lie bites the dust.....

White House tried to identify the families of all fallen troops this year after Trump's false claims

WASHINGTON - In the hours after President Donald Trump said on an Oct. 17 radio broadcast that he had contacted "virtually everybody" who had lost a family member in military service this year, the White House was hustling to learn from the Pentagon the identities and contact information for those families, according to an internal Defense Department email.

The email exchange, which has not been previously reported, shows that senior White House aides were aware on the day the President made the statement that it was not accurate – but that they should try to make it accurate as soon as possible, given the gathering controversy.

The exchange between the White House and the Defense secretary’s office occurred about 5 p.m. on Oct. 17. The White House asked the Pentagon for information about surviving family members of all service members killed after Trump’s inauguration so that the President could be sure to contact all of them.

Capt. Hallock Mohler, the executive secretary to Defense Secretary James Mattis, provided the White House with information in the 5 p.m. email about how each service member had died and the identity of his or her survivors, including phone numbers.

The email’s subject line was, "Condolence Letters Since 20 January 2017."

Trump had said in a Fox News Radio interview earlier that day that he had contacted the families of "virtually everybody" in the military who had been killed since he was inaugurated.

Since then, The Associated Press contacted 20 families and found that half had not heard from Trump. It is not clear how many of the families that have heard from the President received the calls this week, since the controversy over his contacts with military families erupted.

But the White House-Pentagon email scramble on Tuesday undermines the veracity of Trump’s statement about his record of contacting all Gold Star families. The internal document also sheds light on how the White House staff, on this and other occasions, has had to go into damage-control mode when the President makes inaccurate statements.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-staffers-knew-prez-didn-contact-families-fallen-troops-article-1.3577949
 gtomustang
Msg: 69
Comrade Trump is the Lying King, guess we know how great Obama's gonna look
Posted: 10/21/2017 3:54:34 PM
Boy, if they broke down that list by race...i'll bet there would be some interesting "coincidences". I mean, ya hate to say that, but this IS the "Mexicans are rapists, and any judge with a Mexican name can't be fair" administration, ya just can't rule out any behavior by these liars.

DDSeale, can you look into the camera and explain again how all this lying is presidential in your eyes? Maybe you can tell us again, how the "Tide of perception is turning to Chump and away from Obama"? That would be real funny if you could try to pull that off again, thanks. :)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 70
Comrade Trump is the Lying King, guess we know how great Obama's gonna look
Posted: 10/21/2017 6:50:29 PM

Msg: 70
DDSeale, can you look into the camera and explain again how all this lying is presidential in your eyes? Maybe you can tell us again, how the "Tide of perception is turning to Chump and away from Obama"? That would be real funny if you could try to pull that off again, thanks. :)

You can't be serious, expecting an honest response from the orange kool-aid drinkers?

Not even Kelly, the "empty barrel four star general" was able to handle the truth.

Coincidentally, no one is talking about the four American soldiers killed in Niger, and why Sgt. La David Johnson body was left behind enemy lines for 48 hours.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > What Will Become Of Obama & Co?