Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Now Scotland Is Set To Ban Smacking      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 37
Now Scotland Is Set To Ban SmackingPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Posted By: DDSearle
I'm in favour of learning by being taught by artificial rather than human intelligence

imagine a child being spanked by a robot teacher which couldn't solve the equation other than using violence ....and this is why teachers shouldn't be spanking children ...some children already get abused at home only to then come to school "a supposedly safe haven" to get more abuse instead of getting help
 DDSearle
Msg: 38
Scotland Is Set To Ban Smacking
Posted: 10/20/2017 9:15:21 AM
Teacherbots would be programmed not to chastise their charges. Unruly pupils would be removed from class or school so as to learn at a distance by viewing the proceedings remotely. The former would be tested for subject-knowledge and teaching techniques by being forbidden to join a trade union. And physicianbots would be similarly assessed for their ability to make diagnoses without relying on expensive tests &c, etc. I can't wait!
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Now Scotland Is Set To Ban Smacking
Posted: 10/20/2017 10:57:31 AM

I'm in favour of learning by being taught by artificial rather than human intelligence. Some teachers are less than intelligent, they know little of their subject, and they may be prone to spanking or beating their juvenile charges

"We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall"

-Pink Floyd
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Now Scotland Is Set To Ban Smacking