Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The way women reject a dude online...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paulinenbeans
Msg: 201
The way women reject a dude online...Page 9 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Having mental health issues doesn't make someone dangerous.

Please. You have no idea what you are talking about. Even if someone is a complete idiot don't use the fact that they might have mental health problems as a stick to beat them with.

Millions of people have issues with their mental health and aren't dangerous.

I'm actually stunned at some of the stuff I've read on here lately re peoples mental health and what people think might happen to someone if they interact with someone with mental health issues
 10ky
Msg: 202
view profile
History
The way women reject a dude online...
Posted: 10/29/2017 11:46:27 AM
that's why i said "MIGHT make her dangerous" Paul. Notice, after she takes a major hit, "someone" new appears for a wee while seemingly supporting her and then vanishes. Notice how she jumped immediately on hotbeaching stating "interesting theory" and then running to your "rescue" by saying "but that is incorrect!" In short, she finally realised that her bullying will not intimidate me even if she keeps it going for 2 million years, so her only hope is to try to pull people towards her against me; however, she failed at that too! All she's got is orange who is essentially irrelevant (besides her, no one even addresses the old man). xD

Keep in mind that this is not just a forum for her. This is her world. She can hide here and still interact with people... here she can be whoever she always wanted to be but never was.

Also, I must warn you that unless you start bashing me, you can expect more attacks from her and probably fatso too although he might be a bit more reluctant to attack you because you are a woman and he is a lackey.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 11:54:32 AM
...............yawn.............

Paulinenbeans
Msg: 204
Posted: 10/29/2017 11:56:21 AM
Hotbeaching whoever they are has posted on here a few times over the months

I don't think they jumped into anyone's rescue to be fair. Just jumped in to have a dig at me and accusing me of having a second profile.

Still puzzled as to why they think we are the same person. Just odd.

Highly amusing as well.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 11:57:31 AM

after she takes a major hit

In short, she finally realised that her bullying will not intimidate me even if she keeps it going for 2 million years, so her only hope is to try to pull people towards her against me; however, she failed at that too!

All she's got is orange who is essentially irrelevant (besides her, no one even addresses the old man). xD

The insecure person tries to make you feel insecure yourself.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201511/4-signs-someone-is-probably-insecure

Once again, 10ky exhibits typical and textbook narcissistic personality disorder. Not to mention paranoia.
 10ky
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 11:58:08 AM
-rabbit
Well, I have to agree... every fu.cking thread I write is derailed by these bunch o sheep-rapin shepherds... ehh ... (curses)

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:05:07 PM
^^^ Actually, we're dead on target, discussing your failures at communicating with people, as per the thread topic. You simply don't seem to want to deal with them.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:05:54 PM
-pauline

ermm ... I am here 24 fkn 7 Paul. Like the damn sofa in you ma's living room. Kinda it's always there and has always been there since you were a kid xD I mean, no one is gonnae tell who came and went and what she or he said etc... it's her. She's the only one with these tendencies of accusing people of being around under false guise. No one else does it. That's because she does it herself all the time. I'm willing to bet money on that!

Anyway, why don't we become one, paulette? Read Mark 10:7-8 (Mark 10:8 is what matters. Mark 10:7 is context kinda) to understand what I mean... (;
 Paulinenbeans
Msg: 209
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:06:40 PM
If people think a thread is boring, they don't need to read it or participate in it do they?

You can toddle off and go and do something less boring instead.

Or start a thread of your own. I've started plenty.
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:09:57 PM
...............yawn.............
Exactly, just joined indeed....
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:20:21 PM

Anyway, why don't we become one, paulette? Read Mark 10:7-8 (Mark 10:8 in what matters. Mark 10:7 is context kinda) to understand what I mean...

I do love the way the shaved monkey picks and chooses. My bible says in the footnotes to these verses: "God wants married people to consider their marriages permanent. Women were often treated as property, and marriage and divorces regarded as transactions. Jesus condemned this attitude, clarifying God's original intention, that marriage brings oneness." (Life Application Study Bible (NIV))

Kind of flies in the face of 10ky's "we're not supposed to be monogamous", doesn't it?
 et_non_viderunt
Msg: 212
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:21:57 PM

How about they stay the fvck away from ‘us’!

We already do.
Haven't you noticed?

The overhearing bozo who needs to prove he's all that.
The over accommodating nice guy who needs to prove he isn't.
Realistically these are the only two types of men you are going to meet. Take your pick.
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:27:43 PM
Now, there is a new poster, sharpen your claws Paul/Paulette
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 12:50:11 PM
"If people think a thread is boring, they don't need to read it or participate in it do they?

You can toddle off and go and do something less boring instead.

Or start a thread of your own. I've started plenty."

I've started a 'few' over the last twelve years...........
If I think a thread/exchange is boring, that's just my pov.
It's a forum - it's what it's about (sometimes).

flossiescratchwood
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 4:03:06 PM
fuck ...it's ALL bloody boring. Which is why no one else wants to join in. It's not just 10ky who has driven everyone else away from participating. There's a few here need to take a long hard look in the mirror cos they don't realise just how stupid, boring, mad , pedantic, full of themselves and full of shit they are. And/or....take your pick.
 billybonds
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 4:16:50 PM
^^^Well name ..names
 scareymush
Msg: 217
Posted: 10/29/2017 4:56:18 PM

The overhearing bozo who needs to prove he's all that.
The over accommodating nice guy who needs to prove he isn't.
Realistically these are the only two types of men you are going to meet. Take your pick.

I don't know...I think you're lacking imagination if you reckon that's all that's on offer.

Cheers Flossie for the name calling etc.

There's something wrong with the people who refuse to understand or recognise what 10ky is about.

Whether his threads or posts were responded to or not...or people refused to take the bait, he'd still carry on regardless with his sexism and misogyny by using his various sock puppets to bulk his threads with posts.

I know I'm not adding to his insane mission by merely telling him he's a freak...he is doing this and will continue to do this because he is off his head...he's certifiably insane!

Telling us we are to blame for him is bull....I blame all the lurkers who haven't spoken out against him for this debacle.
 Paulinenbeans
Msg: 218
Posted: 10/29/2017 5:39:37 PM
Not to blame because of Paul. Leaving because of us. Im quite aware that some posters might have left because of me.

I'm very aware of my own shortcomings. But one thing I don't do is do sockpuppet profiles. Or accuse people of being someone else like I was earlier in the thread.

It's actually quite a hard place to be sometimes because I've seen people viciously trolled on here over the years and I have been as well. Very viciously. You say anything and you have someone queuing up to use it against you. Like man of substance did with me and jelly

As for Paul. I'm quite sure I get on his nerves as much as he gets on mine, but I've said more than once I'm not posting to chase people off.

Right at this minute. I don't give a hoot who likes me or not.

And if anyone is out there lurking, hopefully people will come back and things will get back on an even keel.

Just don't see the point in jumping into threads going booooring, or to tell people you think they are another poster when they definitely aren't.
 10ky
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 5:39:44 PM
-scareymush

Quit being angry, paranoid, obsessive and delusional; and above anything else, quit attacking people who do not toe your line. Your bullying and unfounded accusations do not and will not intimidate us. We've had enough of your sick games and bullshite. No one cares who a nut case like you blames. Let us have a decent conversation without trolling and name calling. You've ruined this place. Leave us in peace.
 10ky
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 5:46:31 PM
-flossiescratchwood

I agree. Indeed, I argued with the trolls on here so I'm guilty too of prolonging their show but it was all in retaliation. I also ignored them for months and they kept coming at it and derailed every threads I posted... It's hopeless. Orange and scarey are just plain angry bullies.

I must commend you though for having the courage to be honest. NO ONE SO FAR HAS HAD THE GUTS TO DO SO - SOMETHING I FIND RATHER SHOCKING.

Thank you for your honesty.
 Paulinenbeans
Msg: 221
Posted: 10/29/2017 5:54:28 PM
I'm sure I'm in the mad boring full of shit and need to take a good look at myself category as well

Orange and scarey weren't named Paul

No one was. Just a wee reminder of that.

Before your halo falls off Paul
 10ky
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 5:59:48 PM
^^
You are as stubborn as hell (not that I expect anything less from a Scottish woman) but it's them who give these forums a sinister feeling. At least u argue your point in a civilised manner.. they don't. Check it out.

I do have a halo in fact. I haven't trolled in ages. I genuinely tried to ignore them but they kept stalking me. Do you at least acknowledge that or are you scared to?
 Paulinenbeans
Msg: 223
Posted: 10/29/2017 6:29:57 PM
It's just as likely to be me that's being called those names above.

Full of shit. Full of themselves. Mad, boring, pedantic, stupid.

I don't think anyone on here, even people I don't care for much are all of these things and I certainly don't think orange or scarey are stupid.

I'll put my hands up to being pedantic, so what? I'm boring as well, never claimed to be anything else. But I'm not mad and neither is anyone else on here.

Ive met people on here over the years who no one liked and they were the nicest people you could ever meet. I've also met people who were really popular on these boards and they were just plain horrible in real life.

It's wise to take people and who they are online with a major pinch of salt. It's not as if 3000 people were on here and there's two people left and no one is stopping people from posting.
 10ky
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 10/29/2017 6:40:49 PM
^^
You should be included too I believe as you initiated the thread derailment, no? You can be a little naughty at times. (; Although if it wasn't for that, there wouldn't be much discussion on here really.

I didn't use the word mad or if I did it was a slip up. Also, I've never called orange that because he doesn't behave like one. He's, frankly, not the smartest cookie in the jar but I don't think he's got severe mental health problems besides a strongly impaired self esteem.

Scarey on the other hand certainly displays a lot of symptoms and I strongly believe she's a so called "high functioning autistic". She might not even know herself. Certainly, I'm not a qualified psychiatrist but then again, no one is on here and yet no one bother much diagnosing me as this and that etc, so, why not?
 Paulinenbeans
Msg: 225
Posted: 10/29/2017 7:20:04 PM
These forums have moved 8 pages since may this year. It wasn't moving at a fast pace before all of this nonsense started.

We are all responsible, those of us who have been annoying one another lately. Me included. But I've got more to care about away from the Internet to be sitting having long hard looks at myself because people don't want to post on here because a few of us don't get on.

I'd be the first person to say sorry if I thought I had truly offended someone and I have done in the past.

Some of the people I've always got on with in real life were people I really didn't like at first and some people I thought were OK, weren't

Pinch of salt stuff tbh.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The way women reject a dude online...