Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hair. How important is it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Hair. How important is it?Page 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

f you look back at threads over the years. In years gone by on here it was open knowledge who was sleeping with who from the forums. One guy had worked his way around lots of female posters and everyone knew about it. I recall a story about one man sleeping with one of the mods and when she took her knickers off he basically made comment that he could wipe his feet on her pubic hair, it was so long, this was posted on the boards. I didn't want to hear it, but hear it I did. People were very open back in the day on here about who was sleeping with who and what they got up to.

So that was then, and it was nasty, but this is now, so let's not continue it.

I'm not asking you to take sides. I think the posts speak for themselves, just pointing out that if you expect me to take Paul to task for calling you or anyone else names on these boards, just be aware that there is more than one poster on the receiving end of name calling at the moment, including Paul himself. Which is something heaven pointed out on another thread. Its not just about people on the receiving end of attacks from Paul, plenty of other stuff going on in the mix on here just now. Apparently if it wasn't for me Paul would be gone from the boards, I'm enabling his bad behaviour etc etc etc. It's all down to me. Except it's not.

When he disappeared for three weeks, the forum was much calmer. It's fair to say that there's a common denominator about. And it's him. And the odd moment Leon crops up. I've been here on the forum for a number of years and I've rarely seen a pair like these two. The mods would have noticed.

I suspect because he doesn't want to see me getting all sorts of grief for other people's beef with him.

I suspect it has more to do with his ongoing beef with Scarey.
 scareymush
Msg: 77
Hair. How important is it?
Posted: 11/25/2017 8:32:38 AM
I tell you what Pauline, I'm not entertaining any of your delirious posts for the moment despite the numerous falsehoods held within.

I can't be bothered with your silliness - I'd have to explain and explain again and again before you would get my point and as I'm not being paid to do so, I'm not going to dumb it down for you.

But you carry on.....I have a funny feeling you're chomping at the bit to say more and I'm not going to post anything which might be perceived by you as a good enough reason to do or write something you'd normally think better of doing.

You continue as you want, write whatever it is you need to, but own it and make sure you have your facts and proof ready as you should expect to be challenged.

P.S.

Don't write anymore sh1t about puddles....getting multiple bans is not a reason to hate...she gave you ample opportunity to change and improve and believe me your posts were complained about aplenty back in the day...
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 8:34:21 AM

it's about the way other people react to him

And why do people react the way they do? If it isn't because he's posted an objectionable comment, it's because he's made an unsubstantiated comment about them. Then the shitstorm starts and he holds his hands up in mock horror. It's what a troll does.
 billybonds
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/25/2017 9:10:00 AM
Just like to say that I have met no one on this esteemed forum
let alone shown them my etchings. Just want my name to
be separated from any murky historical events. Thank you for
listening to me.

Great songs Rox ...I sang them all ...love is in the hair ..

Try... November is car service time for me too... tax, insurance, road recovery , break pads and discs...wipers...this year, there is always something ....it was the road recovery one that drew my
attention at £220. While renewing my insurance I asked for a
quote for road breakdown for next year now and was quoted £70 . I had explained to her I had the "gold" or "top" one , meaning the one I presume where they take you to a hotel for the night and feed you grapes. My question is have I been sold a puppy by the Automobile association and should I put it on the insurance next year ? I have asked you because you always "SEEM" to behave with intelligence, restraint and propriety on pof's finest fora..

Chap I knew a bit about the nutcracker before and you have added to my knowledge and I do intend to read the wikipedia
page twice before I go. I'm at that age now where I want to see
Freddie Mercury level dance as opposed to a johnny logan level.
Not that there's anything wrong with Johnny.

Nx aka _nx_ is fab....bitcoin is fascinating and I follow it .
And as chap I think said, it's our perception of it that will give it
value or not.

Leaving politics to one side there are two sides in this world.
One that believes money should maintain value and another
that believes value should be destroyed in our money. The
latter side is the ascendancy.

Bitcoin is the former's attempt at toppling the latter.

There have been many attempts to create a digital money since
the Internet became possible and bitcoin is the most successful so far. Some have described the blockchain technology or distributive ledger as triple entry book keeping. The domain name was registered in 2008 and a white paper published. And bitcoin went live at the beginning of 2009. It's provenance is murky some suggest it's a government plot as there are NSA papers from 1996 weirdly explaining cryptocurrencys and wallets and from 1997 , smart contracts and for now authorities seem content to largely sit back and watch.

What is more important though is our money maintaining its value. Neither bitcoin and gold by themselves will do that but people could. If I had millions I would have a punt because
the infrastructure of a mania in these currencies is still growing
and the price of bitcoin or the hard fork alt coin bitcoin cash could still grow into many many thousands before a Collapse in price and maybe a cry for government regulation.

I won't be investing or to be precise speculating . All though many people who once owned gold are. Sales at many western mints are way down. I like to watch what people do rather than what they say. I also like to practise the virtue of patience.

Gold has thousand of years of history bitcoin has not. Bitcoin at this time is being experienced just through greed. Not greed and fear like gold. I would have to sell 8 ounces of gold for one
bitcoin. It doesn't even come close to making me do it.

There will be time to sell gold but the unprecedented economic
mess will have to resolve itself to my satisfaction first. Nation
States are destroying their currencies' value so they can escape
the global economic debt saturation that is destroying productive growth ( the kind that makes us rich in actual terms)
That means as crazy as it seems amongst other things an ounce of gold is going to $10,000 dollars.
 10ky
Msg: 80
Posted: 11/25/2017 9:21:45 AM
-bond

Just like to say that I have met no one on this esteemed forum let alone shown them my etchings.

I thought most women on here bore you at least a child, bond, mate, over the years. I figured that that was the reason why you are rather overzealous, we might say, about investment, gold, bitcoin and yada yada. How else is a dude supposed to pay 20 grand a year (?) in child support through legitimate (somewhat) means?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 9:29:26 AM

November is car service time for me too... tax, insurance, road recovery , break pads and discs...wipers...this year, there is always something ....it was the road recovery one that drew my
attention at £220. While renewing my insurance I asked for a
quote for road breakdown for next year now and was quoted £70 . I had explained to her I had the "gold" or "top" one , meaning the one I presume where they take you to a hotel for the night and feed you grapes. My question is have I been sold a puppy by the Automobile association and should I put it on the insurance next year?

Luckily, it's been an uneventful year for my car's service and MOT. Last year, there was a couple of advisories that didn't appear at all this time. They explained that there's been no change. I did have my front discs and pads changed in the summer after a caliper seized, mind, which ate up a shares dividend...

My insurance is due at the same time, and even though I stayed with the same insurer, I shopped around and got better cover for less money via the meerkats. I'm covered by the RAC and argued the toss last year that I'd been with them for 36 years and should damn well get the same price as a new member, thanks. Got the price I wanted. Tell them you're going to move and they drop the price. Any money is better than no money.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 82
Posted: 11/25/2017 9:59:01 AM

Great songs Rox

Thank you!....that’s all the attention I wanted :)

love is in the hair

aha... I missed that one
Have a lovely evening everyone
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 10:03:43 AM

People react to nothing at times but it's all ok because of posts Paul has made on here in the past?

Isn't this what he does to people himself?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 84
Posted: 11/25/2017 10:15:33 AM
-orange
Your obsession with me knows no bounds. He did this and he did that and so on and so forth .... are you fkn 60 or 6 years old? Is it possible that you truly don't realise what sort of a spectacular tit you are making of yourself? This is unbelievable and then you have the audacity to expect people to take you seriously?! Counsellor my c0ck! Even though counselling is a totally unregulated trade and does not require any qualification or competence of any sort, if you truly are counselling people, then somebody should stop you asap before tragedy strikes due to your incompetence! Shame!
 try1more
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 10:17:30 AM
billy

mine passed but had advisories for two tyres, break pads and tracking + coolant level so i told em to sort it, cost me 287 summat in total, reasonably painless i thought.
tax costs me 30 quid a year, i'm happy with that but being a diesel that could change :-(

i'm no expert on ins/breakdown etc but know it depends on location, car, history and so on.
i just view it as running costs and don't bother shopping round if it's not too high, i include breakdown in my insurance can't recall what that cost, it was a few months ago.
i draw the line at wasting lots of time just to save pennies, but if it went up too much i'd get inspired :-)

roxy
la la la i can't hear you doesn't work on forums sadly, better to go play on youtube :-)
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 10:28:59 AM
i always shop around for insurance and normally get a decent reduction on the renewal quote.... ive recently changed my mums house insurance... she had let it renew for 17 years... she saved over a hundred £s.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 10:33:15 AM
See y'all Tuesday.

Gooooaaaaaaal!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 10:51:50 AM

He calls people who have said nothing to him directly rapists and accuses them of having a low IQ?

Absolutely he has! Rapist, paedophile, mongoloid, autistic, homosexual... He's done them all. He's still at it. And what is it about him adding years to people's ages? If I was really 60, I'd be getting even more comments along the lines of "how old? I thought you were much younger!" than I already get. His untruthful snipes are infantile.
 rekirked
Msg: 89
Posted: 11/25/2017 11:35:04 AM
I'm binning my breakdown cover off when it comes to renewal time, I haven't broken down since 1986 and I do 30k a year.

I haven't got a clue about Bitcoin but I know sure as $hit if I buy some it will stall and tank.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 11:36:33 AM

So for instance when you called Paul a desperate mangina that's in retaliation for him calling you a mangina first.

I called him out for displaying the very behaviour he accused me of. I might well be a feminist but I have never bowed and scraped to any woman just to curry favour. I don't suck up to them here or elsewhere. I treat them as equals first. He doesn't understand the difference because he just sees men first and then women. Thats how the abortion row started.
 scareymush
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/25/2017 11:38:52 AM
Well, holy slobbery drooling snarling pit bulls!

Have you two met in the flesh and done the deed yet because that's some feckin' delirium Pauline is suffering from....to get you both even more in the mood - a song for lovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-VeOakGGPQ

Promise us 'Paul' you'll make sure Pauline gets out the right side of the bed tomorrow with a big happy smile on her face...also, another favour....please restrict her intake of coffee, keep her well away from the espresso!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 11:42:07 AM

I'm binning my breakdown cover off when it comes to renewal time, I haven't broken down since 1986 and I do 30k a year.

I've used mine four times since 1979, two of those for other people, and not since 2000. However, I just know that if I cancelled, something would break in the first week.
 10ky
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/25/2017 12:05:48 PM
How important is hair when it's this fkn cold?! I had to coerce my c0ck out of wherever it was hiding to take a wee leak and even then, I peed mostly the loo/floor. Not to mention that I can't find my balls no more. Would having a few more hairs on one's head help with that? Unlikely?

Would I not risk causing traffic accidents that way? You know, we do get a sunny day once a year up here.
vvv
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 94
Posted: 11/25/2017 12:09:26 PM
My breakdown cover is in with the price of the car for the first 5 years.
I’ve used it a couple of times when I’ve left lights on and ’deaded’ the battery. Stupid car.
My house insurance is the same game every year. My renewal comes up with a quote way higher than I want to pay. I ring and moan and tell them I’ve been quoted cheaper and they match it.

^^^lol Paul....lots of women like shorter haired/bald headed men. Rub it till it shines :)

You know, we do get a sunny day once a year up here.

Lie.....(lol)

vvvv....yeah I suffer from sweaty bed head because of my mop :(
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 12:22:38 PM

How important is hair when it's this fkn cold?! I had to coerce my c0ck out of wherever it was hiding to take a wee leak and even then, I peed mostly the loo/floor. Not to mention that I can't find my balls no more. Would having a few more hairs on one's head help with that? Unlikely?

Walking upright means that a high percentage of body heat is transferred through our scalps. Hair helps to regulate it, in the same way putting a hat on a bald head would. Keeps it warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
 Jo van
Msg: 96
Posted: 11/25/2017 12:54:08 PM

Walking upright means that a high percentage of body heat is transferred through our scalps. Hair helps to regulate it, in the same way putting a hat on a bald head would. Keeps it warm in the winter and cool in the summer.

I used to think that too, it's a popular urban myth I'm afraid mate.
The skin on the head loses no more or less heat than any other part of the body, left exposed.
Hair does insulate against some heat loss though, obviously.

On topic, it's pointless being dissatisfied with the genes you've inherited. IMO.
If you're that concerned, you could always save up a few tens of thousands, and get a hair transplant, and then you could look as much of a twat as Andrew Neil does.

I don't want to get involved in Pauline's arguments.
But just a month ago, she too was saying things like:

I dont know who you are, whether you've got numerous other profiles or none or whether the people who think you are leon and his other alter egos are right or wrong, but what I do know is that you really aren't doing yourself any favours with the way you are coming across on here.
You don't give a shit though, because in your mind you are just causing havoc because 6 months ago on here someone said boo to you and someone else asked to meet you so that you could say face to face what you were saying about them on here. You won't change, thats it, this is you and everyone is stuck with you playing out your ridiculous psychodramas over and over for your own amusement.
Ie, it wasn't my fault, its everyone elses fault but mine.

And:

The only people Ive seen you be consistently pleasant to are Roxy, swanspirit and vlad. Oh and your mate leon.

Apart from the very occasional posters on here, every other single person on these boards over the last 6 months or so has been on the receiving end of your digs, often very personal indeed. Including chap who is one of the nicest people on here and who never argues with anyone.

That says far more about you than it does for the rest of the people you've been really awful to.

And

Hold on! Scarey is being told to work on herself by someone who at the age of 33 can't cook anything beyond a fried egg and packet noodles.

Pmsl!

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16661784datingPostpage6.aspx

Just saying....

Have a pleasant weekend.
I'm out.
 scareymush
Msg: 97
Posted: 11/25/2017 1:07:47 PM
Well she can't argue with her own words.....or can she?

One's feeling nippy, the others being nippy.....they need to jump in the sack in the nip and nip this thing in the bud already!

Does anybody remember the novel 'The butterfly Collector'?

I'm not saying anybody's obsessed or anything....even a bit of a stalker...no not me, I ain't saying nada...

Two songs, one theme, two different perspectives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Om5sq_yZmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdFZSF_LmVo
 10ky
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/25/2017 1:08:17 PM
-jo_van

Aye... that wee chick <3 Paulette <3. She can be naughty (;

Kidding aside, Pauline said what you are quoting publicly on here and therefore, I must assume that everyone is aware of it. Given that, I must ask you: what exactly is your point?

Whatever she said to me in the past and whatever she says to me now and whatever she will say to me in the future does not and will not invalidate her arguments, yeah? Facts are facts.

Scarey is a sick (literally) troll as you very well know cause she trolled the sh1t out of you. Orange is a troll too. Both of them sought me out and kept trolling me even when I ignored them. I most certainly do retaliate by beating the sh1t out of them both as I did to you too when you felt like ridiculing me out of the blue and as I will do to anyone who does the same. Pauline is saying that I am not the only one to blame and in fact, I am not. That's her argument and she's perfectly correct by any sane and unbiased measure of correctness. In fact, the only blame I am willing to accept is that of retaliating in kind....

In conclusion, what is your point exactly?

Wee observation: An argument with no point whatsoever (not even a far fetched one) is very typical for a corbynite.
 scareymush
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/25/2017 1:30:28 PM
Hypocrisy at a guess!

Scarey is a sick (literally) troll as you very well know cause she trolled the sh1t out of you. Orange is a troll too. Both of them sought me out and kept trolling me even when I ignored them. I most certainly do retaliate by beating the sh1t out of them both as I did to you too when you felt like ridiculing me out of the blue and as I will do to anyone who does the same. [........]

What's-a matter you? Hey! Gotta no respect?
What-a you t'ink you do, why you look-a so sad?
It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place
Ah shaddap-a you face!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2017 1:46:47 PM

What I do know is that you really aren't doing yourself any favours with the way you are coming across on here.
You don't give a shit though, because in your mind you are just causing havoc because 6 months ago on here someone said boo to you and someone else asked to meet you so that you could say face to face what you were saying about them on here. You won't change, thats it, this is you and everyone is stuck with you playing out your ridiculous psychodramas over and over for your own amusement.
Ie, it wasn't my fault, its everyone elses fault but mine.

The only people Ive seen you be consistently pleasant to are Roxy, swanspirit and vlad. Oh and your mate leon.

Apart from the very occasional posters on here, every other single person on these boards over the last 6 months or so has been on the receiving end of your digs, often very personal indeed. Including chap who is one of the nicest people on here and who never argues with anyone.

That says far more about you than it does for the rest of the people you've been really awful to.

Here are the facts above for 10ky, in black and white.

You are not hard done by. You are not a victim. You might not be the only badly behaving poster but you are consistently the top troublemaker. You are the troll here.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Hair. How important is it?