Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hooking up      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nestaron
Msg: 26
Hooking upPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
No

But if that's the way women want who am I to complain. They have the option to stay or leave I don't see them sticking around sucks to be them. But you don't see me going omg another humped and dumped me do you? No cause no one puts a gun to my head I chose the action I live with the consequences it's called Adulting responsibility for ones own actions is part of that.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Hooking up
Posted: 2/25/2018 9:23:11 PM

Women give sex to get a relationship. Men give a relationship to get sex.

I don't agree with that saying at all. Just because you're fooling around with a gal, doesn't mean she's relationship-chasing you. It's not a rarity for a gal to be open to sex with a guy, without having a relationship with him on her vagenda. And women aren't "Giving" sex any more than the guy -- they're experiencing it just as much as the guy. They're not asexual beings, like utilizing sex as a tool to get a husband and to breed. We don't live in 1800s Mormon-land. :)

I think instead, the Common way things tend to go, outside of rebound-effect: Women have sex with a guy who, at the time, Feel is Dating-worthy... and guys have sex with a woman who's merely not Unattractive.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Hooking up
Posted: 2/25/2018 9:41:17 PM
A guy I'm not going to date, I'm not going to sleep with.
Guys have a hard time understanding this.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Hooking up
Posted: 2/26/2018 3:29:25 AM
DUH.....I'm thinking it's your choice right?.....lol.....and in saying that you just might be sooooo bored your on a sight talking about the angel ring you have over your head.....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Hooking up