Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 251
view profile
History
List of Men Accused of Sexual MisconductPage 11 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Chuckles

"If anyone who was on President Donald J. Trump’s presidential transition team is surprised that Robert Mueller obtained tens of thousands of their emails by only sending a letter—with no warrant to back it up—to the General Services Administration (GSA), an independent agency of the U.S. government established in 1949 to support federal agencies, then they are naïve.

In this area especially, the Fourth Amendment has been shot full of loopholes.

When there is a “reasonable expectation of privacy” the Fourth Amendment does offer some protection against unreasonable searches and seizures—meaning the government would have to go to a judge to obtain a warrant based on probable cause.

But in a situation such as this, where a third party holds the records, courts have found there is no reasonable expectation of privacy."

What can one expect from a bunch of beginners :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 252
List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Posted: 12/18/2017 9:53:41 AM
"remember all the coverage the prez got in 2016?"

>>>your problem, john, is everyone remembers :) Chump's on video calling Mexicans rapists, POWs losers, tells his brownshirts he'll pay the legal fees if they beat up protestors, and grabs women by the genitals. Its not negative to report on what a candidate is dumb enough to say.

"your champion news outlets support HRC"

>>>like showing her stumbling with the flu or reporting days before the election, Comey wants to witch hunt. Golly, what support!

"hurry up and ask Chris Matthews"

"As a young man, Matthews was a conservative Goldwater supporter until he was attracted to the anti-war, pro-civil rights 1968 presidential campaign of fellow Irish Catholic Eugene McCarthy. Matthews has worked for four Democratic leaders, and yet, since 2001, has spoken to an array of conservative organizations. Matthews has openly stated, "I'm more conservative than people think."

https://www.thoughtco.com/chris-matthews-profile-3325648

fine, i'll take his word on it. as for Chump worrying about privacy...the guy who asked the Russians during the campaign, to hack former SecState HRC's emails? we're supposed to feel bad for him that he got what he asked for?

cry me a river.
 John252817
Msg: 253
Posted: 12/18/2017 9:45:08 PM
Ahhh gto, looks like you struck out once again, trying to spin your hero Matthews...YIKES!!! Why can't you just come out and say he is a sleaze ball???? I know why, you spin and spin and haven't a clue in the end what you are trying to spin...YIKES!!!
 daynadaze
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2017 11:30:43 PM
When are you going to admit that Trump is a sleazeball?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 255
Posted: 12/19/2017 4:09:03 AM

Msg: 254
When are you going to admit that Trump is a sleazeball?

According to this moron, Hillary Clinton is to blame for Comrade Trump's sleaziness.
Happy Holidays!!!
 gtomustang
Msg: 256
Posted: 12/19/2017 5:58:50 AM
Why would I defend a conservative like Chris Matthews? only in Johnny's reality. such a dark place to visit, where HRC is an omnipotent being responsible for everything.

meanwhile, Chump wished to rescind his supreme court justice pick...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-reportedly-considered-rescinding-gorsuchs-nomination/2017/12/18/ad2b3b68-e1c7-11e7-9eb6-e3c7ecfb4638_story.html?utm_term=.424c84ffa53a

I remember D pointing out that was his only victory. ironic if he had reversed even that.
 deetristate
Msg: 257
Posted: 12/19/2017 9:50:25 AM
come on gto.

matthews is conservative?

that is far fetched even for a person with your imagination.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2017 10:05:42 AM
Matthews may be "liberal" on social issues but he's pro-corporate and and pro-war (IIRC he was a pro invasion cheerleader building up to the Iraq disaster). He is a Clintonian Dem, which means he's pretty much worthless in my view. So if he is indeed a harasser, Dems need to own up to it.
 daynadaze
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2017 10:12:47 AM
Gawd this is so ridiculous, what difference does it make which party a sexual abuser belongs to. If he's guilty, then get rid of him.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2017 10:21:02 AM
Magic wrote:
Trump is what we deserve.
I would agree with that. Actually I blame Dems for the Chief Executive Orifice we now have. The Orange Orifice in the Oval Office.

Obama:
"We have an obligation to keep that promise, to safeguard Social Security for our seniors, people with disabilities and all Americans — today, tomorrow and forever." Some Republican leaders in Congress are "pushing to make privatizing Social Security a key part of their legislative agenda if they win a majority in Congress this fall," said Mr. Obama, calling such privatization "an ill-conceived idea that would add trillions of dollars to our budget deficit while tying your benefits to the whims of Wall Street traders and the ups and downs of the stock market."
I think this was empty rhetoric for election season..(August 2010) ....Just like HRC supporting the TPP....until her flip flop during election season. ....Dems, of course do oppose privatization to the extent the GOP likely does, but IIRC Obama did indeed try to trim SS via a secret agreement with the other Orange guy (Boehner).... Can't remember what the method was...maybe something called "chained CPI?"... Just because the Dems point to the GOP as supporting privatization of SS doesn't mean they don't support other bad ideas of "reforming" SS.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2017 10:34:41 AM
EDIT: Reply to Dayna's post.

Well, it's the essence of extreme partisan thinking...tribalism, if you will.

"My sexual abusers are better than your sexual abusers!"

The problem is, the way things are now, tribalism wins. It almost won recently in Alabama....i.e., if one side tries to take the "high road," they expose themselves to losing. For example, I don't' think Al Franken should have resigned if Roy Moore didn't withdraw, and Franken should have made a public thing about it. But Dems did the "right thing," Franken resigned, yet Moore stayed. Unilateral disarmament.
In the end, Dems dodged a bullet there, I guess. But that seat will be GOP next election though, count on that. And for MN, they will now have a weaker (newer) Senator, more vulnerable to getting bounced by a GOP challenger.. Unlike AL, MN isn't dead lock partisan, they had a GOP Senator , Norm Coleman (?) within the last 5-10 years, that guy Franken bounced.

Not to mention all this harassment stuff provides a handy smokescreen to hide the biggest boondoggle in recent history, the Trump tax bill.

That's why I'm done with partisan politics.....aside from the fun arguing, it's otherwise fruitless. No matter who wins, we'll see globalization, more corporate power, dissolution of borders, sinking middle class in the West, reduced social services, etc. etc. etc.
 deetristate
Msg: 262
Posted: 12/19/2017 11:05:16 AM
it is leftists trying to disown matthews.
( again we have leftists raising an issue and then upset when others addressed the issue they raised.

it is all ridiculous destroying people on allegations no matter your stripe.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2017 11:23:04 AM
Dee wrote:
it is leftists trying to disown matthews.
"Leftists" never "owned," nor liked Matthews in the first place. Actually, in my view, ALL of MSNBC is corporate Dem....not "liberal,".... except for maybe Ed Schultz who got canned awhile back for taking corporate-unfriendly views. MSNBC is pro-corporate, social issues liberal, not so much pro labor- or pro consumer- friendly liberal. MSNBS's function is to provide fodder to keep the rabble fighting and distracted, generally on social issues, while corporate, big finance, and Wall Street continue to pick pockets, offshore jobs, import labor, and evade taxes and build mansions in Aspen and pour $$ to buy pols of both parties.

( again we have leftists raising an issue and then upset when others addressed the issue they raised.
If you're referring to Dems' (ultimately successful) attempt at smearing Moore, then having the harassment issue boomerang back to damage them, I agree...

it is all ridiculous destroying people on allegations no matter your stripe.
Sure I would agree, but again, it's difficult to take the high road anymore.
 toocash
Msg: 264
Posted: 12/19/2017 11:24:44 AM
^^^^ except allegations are all there is when the Statute of Limitation has passed. People are convicted on allegations all of the time.
 from site to sight
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2017 2:51:44 PM
"People are convicted on allegations all of the time."

The system is messed up, when someone accuses a person of committing a crime other than sexual assault, the burden is on the accuser to provide evidence to prove it. But if a woman accuse a man of sexual assault no matter how far back it goes, the burden is on the man to prove his innocence, which is almost impossible to do because of it being a he said/she said situation with no visible evidence.

Which brings up the topic: Why isn't Trump in court on charges of sexual assault, since multiple women have made the claim? Instead of a he said/she said situation, it;s he said/they said. Trump said once the elections are over, he's going to sue every woman who has made accusations against him. Now is his chance. What is he waiting for?
 gtomustang
Msg: 266
Posted: 12/19/2017 3:59:22 PM
"Matthews is conservative? that is far fetched"

and, that's why, yet again...i'm going to post Matthew's own words:

"As a young man, Matthews was a conservative Goldwater supporter until he was attracted to the anti-war, pro-civil rights 1968 presidential campaign of fellow Irish Catholic Eugene McCarthy. Matthews has worked for four Democratic leaders, and yet, since 2001, has spoken to an array of conservative organizations. Matthews has openly stated, "I'm more conservative than people think."

https://www.thoughtco.com/chris-matthews-profile-3325648

Not my "far fetched imagination", but his own words. He has openly stated, he is more conservative than people think.

SS454, you mentioned privatizing Social Security, so here you go from my prior post:

"President Barack Obama is using the anniversary of Social Security, the federal pension entitlement for the elderly, to trumpet Democrats' support for the popular program and accuse Republicans of trying to destroy it. Seventy-five years after Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Social Security into law, Mr. Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address Saturday: "We have an obligation to keep that promise, to safeguard Social Security for our seniors, people with disabilities and all Americans — today, tomorrow and forever." Some Republican leaders in Congress are "pushing to make privatizing Social Security a key part of their legislative agenda if they win a majority in Congress this fall," said Mr. Obama, calling such privatization "an ill-conceived idea that would add trillions of dollars to our budget deficit while tying your benefits to the whims of Wall Street traders and the ups and downs of the stock market."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-gop-want-to-privatize-social-security/

""What would the Ownership Society do with the losers (if Social Security were privatized)? Unless we're willing to see seniors starve on the streets, we're going to have to cover their retirement expenses one way or another--and since we don't know in advance which of us will be losers, it makes sense for all of us to chip into a pool that gives us at least some guaranteed income in our golden years. That doesn't mean we shouldn't encourage individuals to pursue higher-risk, higher-return investment strategies. They should. It just means that they should do so with savings other than those put into Social Security."
Thus, Obama was able to cut through all the rhetoric and see the key underlying fallacy of Bush's and McCain's proposal to privatize Social Security. If we allow people to invest in riskier assets in the stock market, we will just have more losers who end up gambling with their retirement money and end up with nothing at retirement. "
"Obama will preserve Social Security by stopping any efforts to privatize it and working in a bipartisan way to preserve it for future generations.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Economic/Barack_Obama_Social_Security.htm

https://newrepublic.com/article/133914/obama-turned-left-social-security
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2017 9:06:54 AM
GTO:
SS454, you mentioned privatizing Social Security, so here you go from my prior post
Yes, I read that post. It was election season posturing. Just like HRC reading the tea leaves and doing a flip flop on the TPP during the election season. Yet if she had been elected, she probably would have done it.

As far as Obama and SS cuts, just look up Bowles-Simpson, or the Grand Bargain, or Chained CPI. What he supported was a sneakier way to undermine SS, not outright privatization, but still, for a Dem, pretty traitorous...
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 268
Posted: 12/23/2017 7:22:29 AM

Trump-touting singer Joy Villa says ex-campaign manager Corey Lewandowski spanked her ‘really hard’ at holiday party

A Trump-supporting singer revealed Friday that the President's former campaign manager slapped her on the behind at a holiday party last month.

Joy Villa — who wore a "Make America Great Again" dress to the Grammy Awards last year — claims Corey Lewandowski smacked her “really hard” on the rear as the pair posed for a photo at an invite-only party, according to a report.

“It was completely demeaning and shocking,” she told Politico.

Villa said she “half-joked” that she would report him for sexual harassment — but Lewandowski just hit her again, implying it wouldn't matter since he works in the private sector.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/trump-backer-joy-villa-corey-lewandowski-spanked-hard-article-1.3716493

Happy Festivus!!!!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 269
Posted: 12/26/2017 8:35:44 PM
Say it ain't so!

A Comrade Trump supporter filing a sex assault complaint against "Loose Hands" Corey Lewandowski?

Singer Joy Villa files sex assault complaint against former Trump aide Corey Lewandowski

WASHINGTON — A singer and potential congressional candidate said Tuesday that she has filed a sexual assault complaint against President Donald Trump's former campaign manager for hitting her twice on her buttocks during a Washington gathering in November.

Joy Villa, a Trump backer who wore a "Make America Great Again" dress at the Grammys this year, said she plans to meet with detectives in Washington next week about the complaint against Corey Lewandowski.

In a phone interview from Tampa, Florida, Villa said she was initially reluctant to come forward because she was worried about any backlash. But she said she called Washington's Metropolitan Police Department on Christmas Eve after a friend who witnessed the incident spoke about it publicly, and other friends urged her to come forward.

"I didn't know him at all," Villa said about Lewandowski. "I only knew him by reputation. He broke my trust."

She said she saw him at a gathering at the Trump International Hotel on the day after Thanksgiving, and said Lewandowski struck her "extremely hard" even after she told him to stop. She said she felt it was "disgusting and shocking and demeaning."

Villa, who is considering a run for a Florida congressional seat, said she initially thought it was sexual harassment, but police told her that touching someone on any body part that is sexual in nature constituted sexual assault. She said she was told it was classified as a misdemeanor.

"I was initially fearful to come forward with this," she said, adding that she did not want to bring shame or embarrassment on Lewandowski's family or hers.

"I did nothing wrong," Villa said. "I realized if he's not going to respond or apologize to me, I think it's the right thing to do."

Lewandowski did not respond to an email seeking comment.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/joy-villa-files-sex-assault-complaint-trump-aide-article-1.3722013
 YouRAWancar
Msg: 270
Posted: 1/2/2018 6:14:17 PM
So let's check in and see what have been going on in the christian community in the last 6 weeks.

Pastor arrested for child sex exploitation.
www.independentmail.com/story/news/2017/12/20/former-easley-pastor-arrested-child-sex-charges/968137001/

Youth pastor charged with 5 counts of child molestation.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article191059239.html

Pastor arrested for securities fraud.
http://ravallirepublic.com/news/local/article_f9aa6d25-315e-5121-b45a-0210869d1d78.html

Pastor arrested for molesting 4 minors under 16.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/december/new-jersey-pastor-arrested-on-charges-of-sexually-abusing-children

Pastor arrested for soliciting prostitution.
https://www.ktbs.com/news/shreveport-pastor-arrested-for-soliciting-prostitution/article_ffa019f4-d641-11e7-8403-0b9e54e2aad2.html

Pastor arrested for kidnapping and sexual assault of a minor.
http://abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/colleton-county-preacher-ralph-stair-arrested

Pastor arrested for molesting a minor.
http://www.loopjamaica.com/content/clergyman-arrested-molesting-girl-one-year-after-sex-pastor

Pastor arrested for sexual contact with a 17 year old.
http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/crime/2017/12/01/new-brunswick-pastor-charged-criminal-sexual-contact-17-year-old/914452001/

Pastor arrested for scamming church members out of thousands.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/local/former-sand-springs-pastor-accused-of-scamming-church-members-out/article_a9185d1d-9d7a-5150-bcca-883896c8a7a4.html

Pastor arrested for raping 2 women.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001262722/pastor-arrested-for-raping-two-women-in-kilifi

Pastor arrested for defiling a 5 year old girl.
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/12/21/naivasha-pastor-arrested-for-defiling-five-year-old-girl_c1688589

Youth pastor accused of sexually assaulting teenager.
http://wavy.com/2017/12/11/norfolk-man-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-teenager/

Pastor arrested for impregnating a 14 year old.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/25/colorado-pastor-arrested-for-allegedly-impregnating-14-year-old-girl.html

Youth pastor arrested for murdering his family.
http://wtvr.com/2017/11/24/youth-pastor-christopher-gattis-arrested-for-murdering-family-on-thanksgiving-murder-chester-ashley-forrest-subdivision/

Pastor charged with statutory rape.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article190603089.html

Pastor arrested for sexually assaulting 7 girls.
https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/khayelitsha-pastor-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-7-girls-12486509

Pastor rapes two girls, forces them into threesome.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201712070130.html

Priest arrested for sex abuse of minors.
http://www.ansa.it/english/news/vatican/2017/12/01/priest-arrested-for-sex-abuse-of-minors-3_24ca1d09-a7c4-465d-9baf-941c5991bbea.html

Minister arrested for child porn.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/37095174/officials-former-minister-facing-9-charges-in-child-porn-investigation

Priest arrested for child porn.
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2017/11/man_nabbed_in_child_porn_opera.html
 Iamsnookums
Msg: 271
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2018 7:19:56 PM
As a rape victim at the age of 16, more than 55 years ago. I can hardly call it a "joke" I did my best to deal with it then and do my best to deal with it now. No. I did NOT tell any one, because EVERYONE knows it is always the woman's fault. "she asking for it", Look at the way she was dressed. But let me tell you sexual assault is NOT a Joke I belonged to an organization that tried help some of the girls .,(and guys). Did you know that young adolescent men can also be raped. Not to easy for them to go home and discuss that over supper. I believe there has to be some sort of level of acceptable behavior that ONLY will be tolerated. OH Yeah. . . it's called manners respect and consideration. Lets try that for the new Year
 Mudclean
Msg: 272
List of semites Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Posted: 1/3/2018 3:55:19 AM
Has anyone checked the "religion" of 80% of the "me too" perps?
 toocash
Msg: 273
Posted: 1/3/2018 5:03:33 AM
Can somebody delete this piece of garbage above me please?
 Mudclean
Msg: 274
Posted: 1/3/2018 5:11:38 AM
^^^^^ Tough question eh? The "weinsteining" is not only historical but endless. Shades of Weimer Republic? Go ahead and censor me ; that won't stop the geNOcide.
 toocash
Msg: 275
Posted: 1/3/2018 6:32:57 AM
^^^you never did respond why your women were the ugliest in the world. Lol.
Meanwhile, I don't spend A lot of time worrying about threats from human garbage ..
With an average IQ of 77.. not like your kind poses much of a threat. But take your best shot. We'll be waiting.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct