Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 toocash
Msg: 26
List of Men Accused of Sexual MisconductPage 2 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Actually, I agree with Dee on this one...miracles do happen. A 14 year old may have the mind of a child, may be a child in the eyes of the law..but some of them have the bodies of young women. If a girl can get pregnant, not sure pedophile is the right word. By evolutionary standards, men are naturally attracted to young, but sexually mature women.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 27
view profile
History
List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Posted: 11/22/2017 7:09:52 AM
“Do you believe false accusations never occur?”

The sexual assault accusations could be false (though probably not since he is a proven liar and has established a creepy pattern of behavior). Moore pursuing and dating high school teenagers when he was in his 30s is not false because Moore himself has admitted it. Again, I repeat from the other thread where you ignored what I wrote:

>>>Hannity pressed Moore on whether he had dated girls in their teens when he was in 30s. “Not generally, no,” the former judge said in response. Moore also added that he doesn’t “remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother.” In a final exchange, Hannity pressed again on Moore’s age at the time of the alleged incidents, asking if he had dated teenage girls in his 30s. “It would not have been my customary behavior,” Moore said.<<<

Those aren’t denials. Those are really stupid answers to really simple questions. A denial is “Hell no, I didn’t do that,” not “Not generally, no” and “It would not have been my customary behavior.” And in other interviews he admitted to dating several of the high school girls that accused him of doing so (WITH THEIR PARENTS’ PERMISSION), just not assaulting them.

So the question for you is not whether you think he committed sexual assault but whether you find the behavior he has admitted to disqualifying. Again, would you be fine with your teenage daughter dating a 30-something year-old man? No? But you have no problems with such a man being in the Senate? Well, of course you don’t – you had no problems voting for a man caught on tape saying that he sexually assaulted women and peeped on high school girls at his beauty pageant, because his politics were your politics. Just do like Alabama’s governor and admit it and be done with it. But don’t be surprised that declaring that Franken’s and Weinstein’s and Conyers’ and Clinton’s behavior should have disqualified them from office gets you accused of being a hypocrite. And unlike with Moore, there is 100% proof that is the case.

I’m actually, for the first time ever, proud of John. He actually said Moore’s behavior was disgusting and disqualifying, showing some rare consistency across political lines for him. He and Dee (in a completely different, more disturbing way) have been the only 2 conservatives in this forum consistent on this topic. All the others are hypocrites to an ungodly level but unwilling to admit it – they ask for heads every time a non-conservative is merely accused but cry out “fake news” every time there is preponderance of evidence a conservative misbehaved (just following the lead of Trump, your lord and savior).

Are Democrats hypocrites for supporting those accused of sexual misconduct? Perhaps in some cases, but Democrats don’t claim to be the party of Christianity and family values, so to support a candidate that’s had consenting affairs with adults isn’t any sort of betrayal. They do claim to be the party of women’s rights, though. Since the days of Bill Clinton, that’s put them in a precarious situation. Clinton did more for women as a whole than essentially any president preceding him or most since – many of his female supporters were willing to sacrifice a handful of women with possibly credible assault/harassment allegations against him for the greater good of womankind. Is that right?

Obama being the complete opposite of Clinton in that regard allowed Democrats to gain access to the high road (we’re several months into this sexual harassment red scare and no woman has accused Obama of anything – for 8 years, Republicans were so desperate for an Obama scandal they had to invent them, like he was born in Kenya, so it’s pretty likely Obama was clean as a whistle on sexual misconduct, or the GOP would have found it, and certainly the red scare would have dug it up by now). Now the GOP is just going to have to deal with being on the low road, which is going to be a much bumpier journey for them because their party plank is a high road – one wheel on a low road and one wheel on a high road is quite an uneven ride. You can keep shouting “Christian values” all you want but it’s just going to be white noise so long as Trump and Moore are the faces of your party while you sh*t all over the good men like Ryan, Flake and Corker.

Are we really going to get into a debate on how being a hebephiliac or ephebophiliac is superior to being a pedophiliac when it comes to our elected officials?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/22/2017 7:22:59 AM
^

So even if she did have the "body of a young woman"...and could have gotten pregnant; she was still a minor UNDER THE LAW of Alabama....which is something Moore (as DA) definitely had to know.

Irrespective of who he was attracted to, he acted out on his fantasy, and KNOWINGLY broke the law.

If we are to belive his then 14 year old victim (given corroborating reports, I have no reason to doubt her story)....he is guilty as sin itself...of molesting a minor.

As far as Trump goes............it should come to NO SURPRISE that 1 predator (of young women) is taking the side of a another....what else would we expect?

Regardless of what get said in the world of public opinion.......the voters of Alabama will be the deciders of Moore's fate....in essence, the dignity of Alabama voters is on TRIAL here.

If elected, I seriously doubt the GOP senate will take any serious measures to oust him...regardless of what McConnel says
 toocash
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/22/2017 7:32:34 AM
^^^ I'm not in the least condoning what Moore did. To begin with, he was an assistant DA so should have held himself out as respectable...any Adult going after a fourteen year old in our society is a dirtball.... Second of all...14 year old girls may be physically attractive, depending on how physically mature they are....but they still act like 14 year old girls ... so its hard to understand how any well adjusted guy could be interested in them. My daughter is in a sorority filled with drop dead gorgeous women.... many of them are legally adults. I've been around them for certain events....... I have no attraction to them because they act far too "giggly" and "girly" for me, i.e., they are still young girls as I see them. But they are also at their peak of physical beauty...... lots more to women than pure physical beauty though.

Are we really going to get into a debate on how being a hebephiliac or ephebophiliac is superior to being a pedophiliac when it comes to our elected officials?

Well, there is a difference, even in the law. Messing with a 12 year old can be a life sentence in some States....anyway, see above.
 Kj521
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/22/2017 7:49:06 AM
"Again, would you be fine with your teenage daughter dating a 30-something year-old man?"

Who do I look like? Priscilla Presley's mom?

Not only would I not allow that...but I wouldn't leave my 14 yr old daughter in the care of a 30 something yr old male who was unknown to me. I'm weird like that.

Thing I am really curious about is.....Can anyone tell me what the benefit or legal strategy Gloria Allred is employing by withholding independent analysis of the yearbook of one of the alleged victims?
 John252817
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/22/2017 7:59:50 AM
Kj, I do agree that that yearbook should be given to professionals that can tell if this yearbook signature and writing is legit. Experts can tell quite easily. I would think if it is legit, it just another nail in the coffin. If it isn't legit, then Allred has just now made so much more evidence murkier. I still think Moore should get out but this yearbook thing bothers me also that Allred isn't releasing it to an expert. She can make sure it is protected and all that but by not releasing, it questions the authenticity of it. That is mind boggling.
 toocash
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/22/2017 8:14:58 AM

Can anyone tell me what the benefit or legal strategy Gloria Allred is employing by withholding independent analysis of the yearbook of one of the alleged victims?

Sure I can tell you... there is no such thing as an "independent analysis" of the yearbook...Moore would undoubtedly demand the yearbook be analyzed by an expert of his choosing... which simply means he would get the opinion he wanted and paid for. There is no integrity in the expert opinion world KJ. You know that as well as I. Allred is not a dummy... she knows it too.

Besides, I see the yearbook as a red-herring. Who cares if he signed it or not? What does that prove or disprove in the scheme of things?
 chameleonf
Msg: 33
Posted: 11/22/2017 8:23:24 AM
Did Allred not say that she would release the yearbook for two independent handwriting analyses on the condition there is an ethics investigation of Moore? I watched an interview of her where she said just that, so it's not that she's not wanting to release it - she just wants conditions, as any lawyer would on behalf of their client. In absence of a trial due to statute of limitations, it's the closest she can get to an investigation that would possibly bear fruit one way or the other. As far as I'm concerned, Trump should have been subject to an ethics investigation as well - on a number of fronts, not just the sexual harassment allegations. The whole political system stinks, particularly when you have pay-offs within it to silence people who have been harassed/abused - using taxpayer money no less.
 Kj521
Msg: 34
Posted: 11/22/2017 8:25:25 AM
"There is no integrity in the expert opinion world KJ."

This says quite a bit about the World we live in, doesn't it.

"Besides, I see the yearbook as a red-herring. Who cares if he signed it or not? What does that prove or disprove in the scheme of things?"

Interesting. I don't think Ms. Allred considered it a red-herring. What do you suppose her motivation was when she displayed it on TV?

"Did Allred not say that she would release the yearbook for two independent handwriting analyses on the condition there is an ethics investigation of Moore? I watched an interview of her where she said just that, so it's not that she's not wanting to release it - she just wants conditions, as any lawyer would on behalf of their client."

So Allred is actually encouraging people to vote for Moore so we can have an "Ethics" committee investigation! Nice!
 toocash
Msg: 35
Posted: 11/22/2017 8:32:26 AM
^^^ I don't know about Allred. I never liked her and do not watch her. She is like John Morgan...nothing but a publicity hound... she may or may not be a good attorney... I have no opinion about that, but her reasoning is not something I worry about because I have already sized her up as another Sociopath... for what its worth.

This says quite a bit about the World we live in, doesn't it.

It says something about the Justice System we live in...... everything is about money....that is why the Justice system thrives and why so many get rich from it. As I constantly tell people.... the truth does not matter... all that is important is the perception of truth.
 chameleonf
Msg: 36
Posted: 11/22/2017 9:42:23 AM

So Allred is actually encouraging people to vote for Moore so we can have an "Ethics" committee investigation! Nice!

No, I see it more as a case of IF he gets elected to the senate THEN she will turn the year book over for analysis during an investigation. Given that so many republicans in the senate and otherwise don't want to see Moore joining their ranks, they would likely welcome him being investigated, should his constituents be so stupid as to elect him to the position in the first place. I don't like Allred either, but I do see what she is attempting, and it's definitely not encouraging people to vote for Moore. Hopefully, if he does get elected, he'll be one of the few who have been given the boot by their peers. It's apparently difficult, but not impossible. Who needs more old boys club, backwoods, redneck, bible thumping, hypocritical, bigoted dinosaurs than you already have in such positions, including the head of the fish?
 HawkingJr
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2017 10:25:38 AM
“Not only would I not allow that...but I wouldn't leave my 14 yr old daughter in the care of a 30 something yr old male who was unknown to me.”

So basically in your view Moore has no fault in sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl – it’s all her parents’ fault for tempting him by allowing their daughter to be with him and Moore has no responsibility in the matter... he was just doing what men do when left alone with 14-year-old girls.

WTF is wrong with you?

And you’re talking out of both sides of your mouth. You’re admonishing Dee for contributing to the desensitization of sexual assault and harassment while contributing to the desensitization of sexual assault and harassment. For God’s sake, woman – stop twisting yourself up into the most contorted pretzel in human history and just admit it: your opinion on sexual misbehavior is entirely dependent on the politics of the accused. Certainly not the politics of the victim since nearly all of Moore’s accusers are conservative Republicans who voted for Trump, and some of Trump’s accusers were Republicans, too.

And really, you guys need an expert opinion on a yearbook before deciding what kind of human being Roy Moore is? Why is it that Moore’s and Trump’s own words aren’t good enough? What, do you think these are forced confessions? You think somebody was holding a gun to their heads when they incriminated themselves? Moore was in the company of his most beloved worshipper when he incriminated himself – Hannity would have done ANYTHING to prove Moore innocent. But after that interview, Hannity had to step back for a minute and re-assess his own values (of course, that didn’t last very long). It’s this blind devotion to the likes of Moore and Trump that make it virtually impossible to take anything you devotees say seriously, because you will always find a way to rationalize everything these characters do and say. Except John. God bless John on this one.

“If elected, I seriously doubt the GOP senate will take any serious measures to oust him...regardless of what McConnel says”

I agree with that 100%. This is all self-preservation talk that in the end will go nowhere. They hope that Alabama voters will listen to them and vote for Moore in the belief that he will be immediately expelled, leading to a do-over election in which they can elect a good Republican, but once he’s elected, they’ll become all buddy-buddy with him and either come up with all kinds of excuses not to do it (like the age of allegations) or... they’ll just pretend like none of this ever happened and refuse to answer questions, like they’ve done so often with Trump scandals.
 Kj521
Msg: 38
Posted: 11/22/2017 10:43:21 AM
“So basically in your view Moore has no fault in sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl –“

Do you feel you are at fault for beating your ex girlfriend?

WTF is wrong with you? :/

chameleonf
Msg: 39
Posted: 11/22/2017 11:24:09 AM
^ Wow! That's quite the deflection from the topic at hand!
 Kj521
Msg: 40
Posted: 11/22/2017 11:56:30 AM
^How so?

One can say they....believe....Moore is guilty but they can't he IS....given the information we have. Only two people know for sure. The alleged victim and the alleged perpetrator.

I believe Bill Clinton to be guilty of raping Juanita Broaddrick. I find her story to be credible. But even so....I cannot say...Bill Clinton IS a rapist. I can only say he is for sure a liar and adulterer.

****As awful as all these allegations are.....in the big picture....I am, personally, thrilled to see the conversation of pedophilia, sexualization of our children,what constitutes sexual assault , age of consent etc....are swinging the moral pendulum back to the center from the far left.

Have to say when I read an article in Salon that attempted to destigmatize and normalize pedophilia... I was horrified.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2017 12:04:23 PM
As I was writing that, I realized I was giving you an “out” to not actually answer the question I asked, but was in a hurry to get back to work and didn’t feel like taking the time to fix it. So that was my fault for letting you get away with it (see, I can admit when I'm flawed!).

Let me restate that and see if you’ll answer the question I actually asked:

“Not only would I not allow that...but I wouldn't leave my 14 yr old daughter in the care of a 30 something yr old male who was unknown to me.”

So basically in your view Moore has no fault in ALLEGEDLY sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl – it’s all her parents’ fault for tempting him by allowing their daughter to be with him and IF Moore DID IT, HE has no responsibility in the matter... he was ALLEGEDLY just doing what men do when left alone with 14-year-old girls. Is that what you're saying, IF he did what he was accused of?
 Kj521
Msg: 42
Posted: 11/22/2017 12:14:36 PM
Ok....Mr. Hawking.....I can answer that properly now.

"So basically in your view Moore has no fault in ALLEGEDLY sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl – it’s all her parents’ fault for tempting him by allowing their daughter to be with him and IF Moore DID IT, HE has no responsibility in the matter... he was ALLEGEDLY just doing what men do when left alone with 14-year-old girls. Is that what you're saying, IF he did what he was accused of?"

That would be incorrect. If Mr. Moore is found guilty of sexually assaulting a 14 yr old girl.....then he is the only one responsible for sexual assault.

vvvv....Or more simply....just because someone makes an allegation....does not automatically make it true. :)
 chameleonf
Msg: 43
Posted: 11/22/2017 12:16:48 PM
^I believe what you are trying to reference is more a case of hearsay (non-admissible), as you would have to be the beaten ex-girlfriend making the accusation to make more of a parallel to the case of Moore. The Moore case is closer to murder convictions being made without a body due to circumstantial evidence.
 _babblefish
Msg: 44
Posted: 11/22/2017 12:23:47 PM

****As awful as all these allegations are.....in the big picture....I am, personally, thrilled to see the conversation of pedophilia, sexualization of our children,what constitutes sexual assault , age of consent etc....are swinging the moral pendulum back to the center from the far left.

that's a pile of sh*t if i have ever read one, check out sex tourism in the bible belt, secrets of the bible belt, etc etc

go back to finding a microwave
recipe to cook that turkey
 Kj521
Msg: 45
Posted: 11/22/2017 12:26:16 PM
^^^^ No can do.

Got rid of my microwave. The NSA was using it to spy on me. ;)

LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 46
Posted: 11/22/2017 12:46:17 PM
Like rats abandoning a sinking ship, John Rogers, Roy Moore’s communications director, resigned from his campaign.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/roy-moore-communications-director-resigns-article-1.3651290
 Whisky_River
Msg: 47
Posted: 11/22/2017 1:40:25 PM
I think if it...quacks like a duck....the allegations are true. I give him less of a "it needs to be proven" card.
Especially in the Ray Moore case.
This is a man that the Mall was put on alert (if not banned) because he was hitting on "young girls".....quack...quack...

As for turning over the yearbook....Not to Moores side...I wouldn't either.
Seriously....any layman can see it's his handwriting.

And for those arguing....it needs to be proven if true theory.
Sorry but if "our or your" 14 year old tells us...someone inappropriately "touched" them.

You are a damn awful parent...if you don't believe/support your own child....jmo.
Would you say...."well...let's wait for court to see who is telling the truth....do you have pictures?"...Oh too bad!
Frack!! F'd up morals.
 HawkingJr
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2017 1:44:31 PM
“That would be incorrect. If Mr. Moore is found guilty of sexually assaulting a 14 yr old girl.....then he is the only one responsible for sexual assault.”

Then why in the world would you even bring up what her parents did while defending Moore? My point was, you’d obviously have a fit if a man behaved toward your teen daughter in the manner that Moore himself has admitted to behaving toward several of his accusers, yet you apparently don’t think that’s disqualifying behavior to be a senator or a judge (or a president), unless, of course, it’s a senator or judge or president of the OTHER party.

Again, just step away from the politically-charged he-said-she-said sexual assault allegations and tell me exactly what you think of Moore’s responses to Hannity about dating teenage girls when he was in his 30s.

And I’d also like to know why you believe Moore over a double digit number of conservative Republican white females... and why you believe Moore’s denials about dating teen girls when he was in his 30s over Moore’s admittances of dating teen girls when he was in his 30s... with their parents’ permission.

"As awful as all these allegations are.....in the big picture....I am, personally, thrilled to see the conversation of pedophilia, sexualization of our children,what constitutes sexual assault , age of consent etc....are swinging the moral pendulum back to the center from the far left."

I don't know -- it seems like you are trying awfully hard in the case of Moore to keep that moral pendulum to the "far left" (your description, not mine).
 magicstillaroundme
Msg: 49
Posted: 11/22/2017 2:02:24 PM
Let's cut to the chase... People who are against Roy Moore are doing it for "free stuff." Moore supporters are doing it because he hates black people as much as Jesus does. Whole story.

Roy Moore isn't the only name on the OP's list. None of them could be described as great or even near great men. Their so called victims are even more rinky-dink. In the big scheme of things, these mediocre men and sorrowful broads count for nothing.

In the case of great men, it would be a privilege to receive a discharge from their testicles. With great men, their achievements are far more important than who they inseminate.
 chameleonf
Msg: 50
Posted: 11/22/2017 2:59:06 PM
^What an odd post. I trust you will one day have the privilege of receiving the discharge from the testicles of some great man.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct