Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 76
List of Men Accused of Sexual MisconductPage 4 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

comes a little too late and only detract from her credibility.

-Whereas: the "credibility" of a 13 year-old, 2,000 years ago, who claimed she was pregnant because a big, invisible sky-pixie raped her, is accepted, without question.

I love it when "believers" in myths, entirely without any evidence,( except the book it's written in, ) ask others for "credible proof".

In "Mary's" defence: The penalty for being raped, was to be stoned to death, so it's hardly a surprise that she made up that story.
Religious people like to blame the victim, (as we see again here.)
It's part of their "culture".

an FBI that is increasingly seen as a partisan mob of secret police working hand-in-hand with a corrupt media to overturn elections."

Only by people wearing tinfoil hats.

You've made it clear that you'd believe anything, no matter how far-fetched.

But you won't believe that your orange fuhre is a sleaze-ball.
Even when he says:
"When you're famous, you can do anything you like to them.....grab "em" by the pvssy...anything.."
Priceless.
 Kj521
Msg: 77
List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct
Posted: 12/10/2017 7:02:25 AM
"But you won't believe that your orange fuhre is a sleaze-ball.
Even when he says:
"When you're famous, you can do anything you like to them.....grab "em" by the pvssy...anything.."
Priceless. "

I am inclined to believe that this is acceptable to some women after seeing a video of this. :/

"Chelsea Handler: Jason Biggs Peed on My Face"

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chelsea-handler-jason-biggs-peed-on-my-face-20141610/

I find that disgusting and unaceptable but she obviously finds it acceptable and humerous. Go figure.
 from site to sight
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/10/2017 7:13:02 AM
Al Franken summed it up well in his resignation speech, when he said:
"I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony that I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office, and a man who has preyed on underage girls is running for the Senate with the full support of his party,"
 benartflick
Msg: 79
Posted: 12/10/2017 7:15:29 AM

"integrity in journalism needs to be restored"

Restored? Fake news been around my entire lifetime, but it appears to be worse now (and encouraged by many - especially on this forum).

Ya think there's a chance some of those journalists might actually believe the crap they're spreading?

Some here have written Trump goes around grabbing women by their ***** and he's a racist and a Nazi. Lack of integrity or just a gullibility problem?

I'm glad to see you believe false news is bad and ought to stop - seems like most members on this forum might disagree with you. Too bad you don't seem to be interested in prosecutors and judges lacking integrity. Dishonest public servants bother me much more than that crazy 'campaign rhetoric' many consider news. Especially when Americans are being locked up in prison due to law enforcers having no integrity. It appears the majority of Americans (perhaps all Republicans) don't care - unless its them or family members being unjustly treated by public servants.
 Walts
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/10/2017 7:21:17 AM

I find that disgusting and unaceptable but she obviously finds it acceptable and humerous. Go figure.

Do you believe what you read,
Or do you read what you believe?????

Everyday you post, you just take another step deeper into the pile don't you, even though you a problem with urine????

Did you know you can drink it????

Or are you too busy eating?????
 Jo van
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/10/2017 7:44:08 AM

I am inclined to believe that this is acceptable to some women

Well, it's clearly "acceptable" to YOU.
You voted for him.

Then there were the 16 allegations from different women, including one of rape, by his then wife.
And all the public displays of adultery...
And all the verified accounts of him perving in the changing rooms of teenage contestants at his "beauty pageants".
But you still voted for him. and

Yup, it seems that "some women" will "accept" anything.
#gullible.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/10/2017 7:56:46 AM

Msg: 81
Then there were the 16 allegations from different women, including one of rape, by his then wife.
And all the verified accounts of him perving in the changing rooms of teenage contestants at his "beauty pageants".

Trumpeteers don't care, they like to wear their MAGA Pedophile Enabler badge loud and proud!

"If JesusChrist get down off the cross and told me ....."Roy Moore is a VIAL pedophile"......, I would tell him, "hold on a second, I need to check with the president if it's true"
 Kj521
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/10/2017 8:04:12 AM
"Did you know you can drink it????"

Sorry Walts. Didn't mean to imply any sense of judgement. If you like to be urinated on and drink it, also....so be it. I, personally, find both of those behaviors....unacceptable....for me. But you do you! Do your thing! :D

"Well, it's clearly "acceptable" to YOU.
You voted for him."

That would be incorrect. I have no such "hero worship" for celebrities or non-celebrities for that matter.
 John252817
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/10/2017 8:10:48 AM
Ahhh, that Chelsea Handler, that awesome human being who has already had two abortions, and thinks it was so funny to be urinated on. Yup folks, that sounds like Walt's hero!!! YIKES!!!
 Walts
Msg: 85
Posted: 12/10/2017 8:11:44 AM

Sorry Walts. Didn't mean to imply any sense of judgement. If you like to be urinated on and drink it, also....so be it. I, personally, find both of those behaviors....unacceptable....for me. But you do you! Do your thing! :D

Are you not the babbler of "fake news"???? In fact, this week you haven't stopped commenting on it.

And yet, you come on here on a Sunday morning with a pail full of urine??????

Try to honestly answer my question, if you can.

Do you believe what you read, or just read what you believe???????

It's quite understandable with the posting you have been doing if you can't(won't).

I know you don't like the humour presented but, don't worry about it. You have some people still laughing.

At you.
 John252817
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/10/2017 8:22:16 AM
Walts, Kj, shows a video oh handler getting urinated on, you have no problem with it and now you are questioning what she reads????? YIKES!!! Not sure where you live but do you drink the whiskey anytime of the day?? Middle of the night?? You have bragged to us so many times about your drinking, you posting about things shows us how looped you always are. Hey, you can do what you want to do, it's your life. I probably wouldn't come on here and brag about it
 Kj521
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/10/2017 8:31:33 AM
"Do you believe what you read, or just read what you believe???????"

I sometimes believe what I read and sometimes read material based on my beliefs.

Hope that helps. :)

And I don't mind be the object of your amusement. I am happy to provide even the tinest bit to someone who seems to have so little in their life.

****My favorite Christmas song...

My Grown Up Christmas List

https://g.co/kgs/abjeXh

Enjoy! :)
 toocash
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/10/2017 8:53:03 AM
"Especially when Americans are being locked up in prison due to law enforcers having no integrity"

Says the pathologically ill liar. So sad.
 benartflick
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/10/2017 8:54:09 AM

But you still voted for him. and

Yup, it seems that "some women" will "accept" anything.
#gullible.

Does your BS apply to the American women that voted for Bill Clinton?

I tend to believe the sexual allegations against Bill might be true, but I still voted for him. I almost voted for Hillary just to get Bill back in office. But she made it clear - she doesn't listen to the guy. If she had, she would have won that election - easily.

Allegations matter to you even without any reliable proof whatsoever - right?

You live in another country and you're harassing an American woman because she didn't vote for the candidate you would have voted for? That's says a lot about you.

It looks like Trump did walk into the dressing room (at least once) and kissed a few women on the lips without their consent. Are you able to make a distinction between what might be true and something completely unreliable?

You implied those two phony rape charges prior to the election might be true. You also implied you believe those two ridiculous fabrications about Trump grabbing *******s on a plane and in a crowded disco. Gullible or extremely stupid?
 Walts
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/10/2017 9:28:11 AM

Walts, Kj, shows a video oh handler getting urinated on, you have no problem with it and now you are questioning what she reads?????

Sure "looks" like she is getting pissed on doesn't it??????

But, if Miss KJ actually did some research, instead of reading headlines, she would actually know that she is getting laughed at. And now, we can continue to laugh at you, though that isn' very hard with that crap you post. Even after 3 years, people are still laughing. And you wonder why I always have to look behind me to see if you phucktards will ever catch up?????

Because of phucktards like you Handler will have a job for life.
 Kj521
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/10/2017 9:39:16 AM
"Sure "looks" like she is getting pissed on doesn't it??????"

Chelsea Handler: Jason Biggs Peed on My Face

"What a pal! Chelsea Handler sat down with Conan O'Brien on Wednesday, Oct. 15, and retold a gross story about that time when her buddy Jason Biggs peed on her face.

"There's this horrifying video on the web," O'Brien noted of actress Jenny Mollen's viral Vine from last month involving the American Pie actor and comedienne. "Jason Biggs is standing on what appears to be a dock, and there's no other way to say it…. He's urinating on you. I had to bring it up because I think we need an explanation."

PHOTOS: Chelsea Handler's celebrity BFFs

The quick-witted Handler, 39, retorted: "The tone in your voice indicates that I was privy to this… I did not want to be urinated on… It did happen, and I'm still here."

Handler's explanation for Biggs' faux pas was simply, "He's got problems, okay!" The star then elaborated on exactly what led the Orange Is the New Black actor to do that in the moment.

"I got off the boat, and there's a little below deck…" she began. "So I jumped off of it and the tide was very strong so I was holding onto it because we were getting in another boat to go to the beach." Handler said she looked up and suddenly "Jason's penis was there and he was urinating on my face."

w did she react? "I thought it was so funny that somebody would pee on someone's face, that I was laughing so hard I couldn't swim away," Handler recalled. "I was trapped. I was in a urinary Bermuda Triangle."

Lucky for Biggs, Handler took the incident in stride. "Listen, I can take one for the team. If somebody needs to get urinated on, I am happy to do that," Handler reasoned. "I don't care about urine. Who gives a s—? Sorry, who cares? I was in the ocean! Do you know how many things are living in the ocean? It's like a human toilet."

She concluded, "I can deal with it, I don't have a problem with urine. There are things that are way more disgusting than that. To me it's funny that somebody can be that rude to another person. That made me really happy."

Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/TwwMya7hjZg
 benartflick
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/10/2017 9:56:47 AM

"Says the pathologically ill liar. So sad."

If anyone believes a mentally ill moron like you, that would be sad. That reflects on them - not me.

Like most of your insane BS you can't give one example of me lying. Just because someone as dumb as you doesn't believe something doesn't mean it's a lie. You're too dim-witted to realize that, obviously.

I've often wondered if it's possible for anyone to be as stupid as you appear to be. Really! I'm NOT lying. At least two members believe you're just being a troll - mindlessly harassing members for no apparent reason.

As I stated a few times - I took the time to provide you proof on what I had written. Either you were too mucking dense to understand what I provided or just acting like the King Troll you apparently are.

Embarrassed? You? Nah, methinks that isn't possible. Nothing would ever embarrass you - too brainless. At least ya got Kj fooled, but she's a Republican. Need I say more?
 N2U16
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/10/2017 9:57:43 AM
It’s interesting watching Lib’s talk about Hebephilia/Pedophilia when it’s something they support. It’s Only an Issue Depending on Political Affiliation. Talk about Hypocrisy!
Here is an interesting conversation with Liberal Bill Maher Defending a Sexual Relationship with an Adult and Child. We all know about Liberal Hollywood and Hebephilia/Pedophilia….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXDrmUJvRmE

Which one is not that same as the others?......lol
https://twitter.com/Hosanna71010988/status/936388590111772672

****My favorite Christmas song...

So many favs, but let’s start with Randy Crawford and Concerto di Natale 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEEOT5aKJ_8

“Merry Christmas to You” (fav part and such a voice)!
 chameleonf
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/10/2017 10:04:19 AM
I'm trying to figure out the reason for the Handler post in the first place. If it's to state that some women also wouldn't have a problem with being grabbed a la Trump's video... that's true. But it doesn't make it a legal act for those who do have a problem with it.
 _babblefish
Msg: 95
Posted: 12/10/2017 10:17:35 AM

It’s interesting watching Lib’s talk about Hebephilia/Pedophilia when it’s something they support. It’s Only an Issue Depending on Political Affiliation. Talk about Hypocrisy!
Here is an interesting conversation with Liberal Bill Maher Defending a Sexual Relationship with an Adult and Child. We all know about Liberal Hollywood and Hebephilia/Pedophilia….

the hypocrisy is any one side pointing fingers at the other, you are a pedophilic country, whether it's in the arts
or in politics.. shame on america for not protecting the innocent
 Walts
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/10/2017 10:18:52 AM
Post 91,,,,, You're still talking about it, and they are still laughing.

You've been punked!!!!!

But, hey, Chelsea thanks you for bringing even more attention (and viewers) to a prank from 3 years ago.

Of course, you will never "get it", since this "type" of humour is not funny at all to you. And yet, you seem to think your posts as something we should consider as serious?
 Kj521
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/10/2017 10:19:32 AM
"But it doesn't make it a legal act for those who do have a problem with it."

Did anyone say it did?

And you are right Walts.....I Don't "get" this type of humor.

Chelsea Handler:

She concluded, "I can deal with it, I don't have a problem with urine. There are things that are way more disgusting than that. To me it's funny that somebody can be that rude to another person. That made me really happy."

toocash
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/10/2017 10:29:55 AM

Like most of your insane BS you can't give one example of me lying

Part of your problem is that you live in an alternative reality and so you likely have no idea how ridiculous you usually sound, and I must admit, very few people would make the admissions against their own interests that you have made, especially on a dating board. I mean, who would admit they, at seven years old, hit another boy in the head with a baseball bat as hard as they could, and sixty years later would be bragging about the guy having lifetime scars from the event. Do you have any idea how sick that makes you sound? You don't, which means to me the even when you say utterly outrageous things... maybe you are telling the truth.

I mean you admit to being such a disruptive influence on a Grand Jury...i.e. being a total d^ck, that a Judge had to have a hearing about your gross abuse to see if you would be held in contempt of court and then kicked you off the Jury.

Who would admit to scamming the system, being you bragged how you were found by a Judge to be "totally and permanently" disabled from a disease they then admit they recovered from, collecting from worker's comp for that permanent disability you never had.
So if
you are not lying.... there is a huge screw missing somewhere.... very sad.

You would be a dangerous and volatile man for any woman to consider dating... of that I have no doubt, and I hope nobody here is foolish enough to even meet you for coffee, not if they are alone anyway.

It has been proven over and over and over though media stories throughout the years that there are not a small number of psychopaths preying on women who look for dates on these boards...sometimes with disastrous results...and men have fallen victim to psychopathic woman here too and ended up dead. There was that conman ICEMAN, who frequented these boards, or whoever he called himself, who last I heard was a fugitive from justice after conning some women here out of big bucks.

You have said too many things that make you highly suspect in my mind. And your hatred of lawyers and the Criminal Justice System.... people have to ask themselves what personal experiences you have had with that system (not through your brother) and why you were in the system to begin with. Most normal people go entire lifetimes without having any contact with the criminal justice system with the absence of things like speeding tickets, and even then, most people simply pay their fines. You on the other hand were beat up by cops three times, by your own admission, by the time you were nineteen. Something is wrong with you Flick....that much is clear.
 _babblefish
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/10/2017 10:38:38 AM

And you are right Walts.....I Don't "get" this type of humor.

of course you don't, humour to you is mocking (soy boy reference) minorities, so instead of trying to explain how a starfish doesn't like water sports, i suggest bra shopping and a latte'
 chameleonf
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/10/2017 10:40:09 AM

Did anyone say it did?

Simple answer is no... I'm just trying to figure out the intent of your post in the first place. For all I know it could be to discredit Handler because she can't stand Trump and speaks out against him at every opportunity.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > List of Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct