Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is this thing on? Ha ha!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JS3344
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Is this thing on? Ha ha!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
FAR..........BEYOND..............METAL!
syl
 blackbeauty744
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/1/2017 6:21:03 AM
not related to the profile

Alphawaves have you ever seen a scorpion inside of your apartment/house? I have considered moving to Phoenix but am curious about the scorpions.
 alpha__waves
Msg: 28
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/3/2017 12:25:18 AM

FAR..........BEYOND..............METAL!
syl

"You ironic pop-rock f**k!"

R.I.P. Dave Brockie
 alpha__waves
Msg: 29
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/3/2017 12:30:16 AM

Alphawaves have you ever seen a scorpion inside of your apartment/house? I have considered moving to Phoenix but am curious about the scorpions

Depends on what part of town you live in. I had a GF (who was utterly amazing) that lived in The Lakes in Tempe and they were super bad. I had bark scorpions pretty bad in Ahwatukee at my house on Ray Road, but other people had no issues.

Honestly, I think Face The Heat was their last good solid album. MSG are a different story altogether.

Did I lose you? Ha ha!
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 30
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/3/2017 6:17:50 AM

Alphawaves have you ever seen a scorpion inside of your apartment/house?

Klaus Meine has been known to show up and wander around the place from time to time, which isn't nearly as bad as the Ratt problem he had a few years ago.
 alpha__waves
Msg: 31
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/6/2017 12:19:39 AM
Cheap whisky works either way.
 alpha__waves
Msg: 32
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/26/2017 3:41:50 PM
Hey, Pig:

You seem to be the guy to ask. How's Florida for alt/metal/scene girls? It's a wasteland here. I'm not really into all the football 'n' camping "hotties" here in Phoenix... and they're certainly not into me.

I'm trying to get out TBH, and would love to be somewhere with more of a scene but eff cold weather. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 33
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/26/2017 11:55:03 PM
I mentioned something about it to you in another thread, actually.

I'm not using the site for dating, but I still get messages from a lot of women in the Tampa area, which is about an hour and a half away from Orlando. Tampa was once known as the capital of death metal, but it's not what it used to be. It's still better than what you'll find anywhere else, though.

On the industrial/goth/darkwave side of things, there's an area in Tampa known as Ybor City. There's a club called The Castle. It's massive. Split into five different sections. Even on non-event nights, it's good, but the event nights are something spectacular, especially the fetish balls/fetcon after parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i99i1QNyYQI
 alpha__waves
Msg: 34
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/29/2017 7:16:30 AM
Thanks, mang. I love me some death metal on occasion, but my musical leanings as a musician are more industrial / cyber. Anything is better than the shitty Arizona scene.

If only I could find a job out there. Florida is really tough for finding professional work.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 35
Is this thing on? Ha ha!
Posted: 12/29/2017 8:44:43 AM
Hmm, then The Castle is the place to be for industrial/cyber. I would venture to say there's not a better club for it in the entire country. The whole Ybor City area is like a modernized Bourbon St.

Florida can definitely be tough to find work, though.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is this thing on? Ha ha!