Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The feel good thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 226
view profile
History
The feel good threadPage 10 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Brainstorming or dreaming.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums, you and Billy are restricted to having no more than one daydream on the same thread.

Next thread - Where is Chuzz.
 Squareslice
Msg: 227
The feel good thread
Posted: 2/24/2018 11:31:48 AM
Hostess, I'm old n have a rich past..... I liked to spread the love lol

History, though....

A by the by... there's an area in Hull called Gypsyville n that's where she lived.

On topic... who has the Calcutta Cup now?
 Hostess68
Msg: 228
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 2/24/2018 3:04:31 PM
Haven't we all Square lol! I had a my neighbours little kitty stay with me last couple o days. Nice to have a furry baby in the house. She woke me up by biting my toe this morning and committed a cardinal sin! Waking me up before the alarm! She's gone home now but boy she's cute! I have missed her antics tonight. I would get my own cat but I'm allergic.
Animals are lovely though and I look after quite a few for family and friends.. That's my happy thought for the day
 Squareslice
Msg: 229
The feel good thread
Posted: 2/25/2018 1:20:45 AM
I miss having cats making demands on me.
My first two... the female would attack my toes cos I sleep with feet out the bed n (allegedly) I wiggle my toes in my sleep.
Male would waken me at 6am on the dot dsilly by sitting on my chest n patting my face while purring VERY loudly. He didn't give a toss about days off... he wanted fed
Wee git would follow me in front o me n stop to make sure I was still there. He was jet black n dinna ken how many times I tripped over the dafty cos o him stopping... couldnae see the git in the dark.
His sis had a habit o comin under the duvet after attacking my toes n taking a whole daud o the bed between me n ex wife
 Hostess68
Msg: 231
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 2/25/2018 2:53:25 PM
Tomorrow is day 6 of a 6 day shift so technically its Friday tomorrow for us tour guides after a busy weekend. Hooray! Where's the wine? Where's the chocolates?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 232
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 2/25/2018 4:06:41 PM
Jack, dogs pick up on patterns. It's what they do. They spend their days observing. Then if the pattern contains a treat (reward), they're definitely remembering that. It's nice having a little life in the house. I have a 3.2 pound (1.45 kgs) Chihuahua. Best thing that has ever come into my life.

Hostess, being a tour guide sounds like a fun job!
 flossiescratchwood
Msg: 233
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 3:32:05 AM
Tomorrow, over a month after it was sposed to happen and we really believed the sale was gonna fall through , is completion on the sale of my dad's house. And yesterday I went to view exactly the right house for me and my boy , made an offer and it was accepted. Had to have a little drive round there last night and have looked on rightmove a few times to see it 'sold , subject to contract' So so excited!!!
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 234
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 7:53:54 AM
‘HB congratulations on the move, hope you get all homely soon.
And we’ve started getting some lovely weather April so not long to wait :) ‘

Thanks Roxy, and Happy First Day of Spring everyone. He He

Wow Flossie, that’s amazing, congratulations, I hope everything goes well for you.

I got my courtesy car yesterday, it’s an automatic, couldn’t start it, I used to have an auto Mr2,
Can’t remember if it was the same but finally got it going, put my foot on the brake and off it went,

My life is a bit like a sitcom, I could start a new thread and we could share our Harry Worth moments

I’ve got a date tomo :-0
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 235
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 8:14:35 AM
A new house and a date between you. Things are looking up. I'm just pleased my toes are warm at last.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 236
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 8:19:21 AM
I’ve only ever driven one automatic, ended up reversing into a wall (shh....drove away)

My first story in your new thread would be the most recent.
Scrapping my car windows with my library card and my neighbour says ‘I’m gonna get you a scrapper’. I reply ‘I have a little pink one somewhere’. He responds ‘I’d like to see your pink one’.....I actually blushed, something I very rarely do. Get in the car now Rox.

Hope you guys have the happiest times in your new homes
Date? hope it’s the best, or if not, stick an update in your new thread :)
 Hostess68
Msg: 237
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:31:33 AM
It was a snow day today! So cleaned the house which I should have done on my days off but couldn't be bothered.

Roxy I used my store discount card to scrape my windscreen but I only got 10% off....
I'll get me coat...
 Squareslice
Msg: 238
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:35:17 AM
Tut tut, Rox... you n yer mind

Here, I'm still dating the lass I met on Valentine day... n her labrador has stopped growling at me!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 239
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:35:20 AM
Roxy, Even though I can get bawdy, I would have blushed too☺

My feel good moment, I had to drop a urine sample for my dog at the vet's. I was running late and was exceeding the speed limit. And there he was, a cop hiding in the parking lot, doing speed checks. He must have not been watching, because he didn't follow me to pull me over. THAT is a good day!☺ I drive a red Mustang, so it tends to stand out.
 rekirked
Msg: 240
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:41:53 AM
Ah the windscreen scrapers and their looks of incredulity when I wave a kettle full of warm water over my windows and disappear up the road while they’re struggling against nature and a complete lack of basic physics knowledge coupled with a bizzare and irrational fear that warm water will crack a cold screen.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 241
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 11:55:05 AM
^^^Smug **stard lol
I have to rub up my car sometimes to warm it up so I can get the door open without pulling off the handle.
I swear my car is made of plastic.
 rekirked
Msg: 242
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 12:06:36 PM
Yeah I might hang around a bit longer if you were my neighbour, sounds positively erotic!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 243
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 12:22:48 PM
Slice, glad to hear you're still seeing that lass. Want to impress her and her dog? Show up with some dog treats. Labs don't usually growl, as they tend to be more friendly, so that's surprising.

Kirk, you're brilliant! I've never seen anyone clear a windshield with water☺

Roxy, you've got to tell your neighbour you're rubbing your car. You're sure to find him piling windshield scrapers at your door☺
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 244
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 12:31:24 PM
Hostess68

‘Roxy I used my store discount card to scrape my windscreen but I only got 10% off....
I'll get me coat...’

Ha ha, good one Hostess,

I always do the warm water trick Kirk, works a treat, I’ ve got a Ford Fiesta so I have the heated screen but no good for the side windows and we’ve had so many frosty days in the last four months it’s just standard now.
 Squareslice
Msg: 245
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/1/2018 5:37:11 PM
erm.... NY.... labradors are most common type of guide dogs for the blind here....
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 246
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/3/2018 10:58:19 AM
So we cancelled Friday, flipping weather .
Last night my back went again,
Woke up this morning, my eyes looked a bit like p*ss holes in the snow
Took tablets...not those nasty one’s lightly, I made that mistake before

We had rescheduled for today, then the cold came out and kicked me in the head...
Wanted to cancel
Put plenty of slap on and met up
Yep, nice fella...who knows ;-)
 Hostess68
Msg: 247
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/3/2018 4:00:35 PM
Feeling good about blocking some idiot who wants to talk about his big thingy and think its ok it this day n age! Reported and blocked!
 Squareslice
Msg: 248
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/3/2018 4:48:06 PM
Wish I could feel a wee bit better, never mind good. Feel like I'm wearing an internal balaclava... a tad wolly headed.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you should try a lemsip n sleep it off.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 249
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/3/2018 11:33:11 PM
Slice, labs are a popular breed to use here too, but they're not supposed to get aggressive, which is part of the reason why guide dogs are allowed where dogs aren't allowed around people. They're friendly dogs by nature. Now, my Chihuahua, she's dangerous. She's protective over me, and wouldn't have a problem taking out someone's ankle🐕
 Hostess68
Msg: 250
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 3/4/2018 4:07:52 PM
Anyway! Back on topic!!!! Was back to work today after 2 days off and 3 snow days. Felt good to be with the public in the outside world again. Snow is nice but it needs to do one after 2 days and only needs to fall when no one has to travel anywhere ;)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The feel good thread