Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The feel good thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 billybonds
Msg: 51
view profile
History
The feel good threadPage 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Bonds tucks his shirt into his tight shorts eschewing
shin pads he does a few stretches, his manager
David bit coin whispering his final instrucations
in his ear. Billy "goldee" bonds strolls on to the pitch .
Bonds calls his Captain over and now that captain is taking his
armband off and instructing the team to leave
the pitch. Terry fiat the opposing manager has instructed
his players to team mark bonds.

The referee starts the game with a drop ball which bonds wins
...immediately bonds threads the ball through the legs of the entire team ..
a nutmeg world record ..collecting the ball billy runs towards an empty goal .
The stadium grows silent as he stops the ball on the goal line. Dropping to his knees
Bonds now sweet talks the ball over the line. What a player. The crowd are euphoric it's a goal .
 Hostess68
Msg: 52
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/12/2017 3:18:56 PM
Isnt it annoying when people ruin another persons thread by going off topic and talking a load of tripe thinking they are interesting? ...
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 53
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/12/2017 3:24:57 PM
Come on! Surely you want to know about bitcoin and fiat money?

Or maybe not. Yes. Annoying.
 billybonds
Msg: 54
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/12/2017 7:51:49 PM
Sorry hostess

Justanotherchap
Msg: 55
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/13/2017 2:55:39 AM
Smacked hands Billy though it was a sweet goal! Did anyone else notice that message 50 appears on both pages 2 and 3 - never noticed that before!

It's been a bit of a struggle here (I design, build and sell kitchens). I think everyone has got their heads down waiting to see what happens but yesterday someone came in who I thought I recognised. He said we did his kitchen back in 2008 and mighty pleased with it they were but they've moved and will likely need another one from us in the New Year. Fingers crossed for 2018.

2 minutes later -
Message 50 is not now on page 3, iffy software.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 56
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/13/2017 3:18:46 AM
The feel good factor. Well finished a job yesterday then got told my job in the weege next week was cancelled.

Nae work till the start of the new year now.

I can feel the shock yous all feel at that predicament. But.

The geezer for the weege job is dropping in half the cash today as a wee 'apology' for ruining my crimbo. So sorted cash wise.

Meeting up with my bairn and her man and my mates on friday at the argentine steak hoose for my (pre) 60th birthday meal.

All good folk going so I'm made up.

So with the weege being cancelled i will now be in E/burgh ON my birthday. So up at my lassies for ANOTHER birthday dinner and see aw 5 of the grandbairns.

Well made up about that.

So all in all a good day for the auld yin here. Money in my bin. Now got time off. Away to see the Hibees play the orcs tonight. Few beers. Nae work to bother about.

What's no to feel good about?

And got The Smiths and Joy Division blasting away just now with the odd bit Peter Gabriel thrown in.

The futures bright. The futures green.

Ps any of yous listened to the mamas and the papas song creeque alley recently?

Jo spart, just gettin higher
Sittin by his fire
In oxford you know where thats at
And nobodies gettin fat
Except the no workin dracul

Etc etc
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 57
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/13/2017 4:02:38 AM
Have you seen the drinks coasters by a company called flairboards?

They've got weegie ones and Edinburgh ones.

A few rapids to the dial. Did ye aye. A boot up the backfanny. I've bought Scottish this year for presents, mostly small Scottish companies and yessers.

I passed my cctv course btw, now I just need to shell out for the licence. Got my course paid for through ITA though and it was much less faff than ila.

The exam was tough though. Seriously didn't think I'd get through it first time.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 58
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/13/2017 4:30:55 AM
My favourite sales manager came in today (she's gorgeous) and brought her even gorgeouser assistant who I haven't met before. Sad I know, drooling old git, but it brightens the day up a bit. And she dropped me a bottle of wine and a big box of Cadbury's chocolates (I normally boycott them but you can't give a pressie back). So something to look forward too.
 Hostess68
Msg: 59
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/14/2017 2:42:00 AM
Billy's apology made me feel all warm and fluffy x
 billybonds
Msg: 60
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/14/2017 8:33:34 AM
I had been cast down , I meant no harm but nethertheless
I was down and out. I was left broken, a husk of my former
self. Then I broke forum law and apologised..I buried my massive
narcissistic ego towards a poster who frankly has trashed and excoriated
my economic Collapse posts in the past.
Who has questioned my very viability as a mildly interesting poster.

But this is a timely heart warming, festive story of forum redemption..
billy bonds was down and out in Vegas. A stumbling shambles of a wreck.
But no more ...I'm on top of the world ..mister no 1.. I feel warm myself and you know ...fluffy.

What forumite do you want to thank. Who makes you feel all warm and fluffy don't all say Roxy.
Obviously I'll get the ball rolling .no more goals. ..on this thread...and nominate hostess.
Thank you Hostess for making me christmas warm and all fluffed up....
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 61
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/14/2017 9:26:11 AM
Well I missed the meripides shooting stars last night so that was a bit of a black eye for me.

OTH another sales manager came in today armed with a sausage, bacon and egg bap - so a feather in the cap.

But he's got a beard and not as gorgeous as yesterday's visitors so another black eye.

Then my friend arrived with lunch, beef and soft cheese baguettes - another feather in the cap.

Looks like a score draw.

Have a nice evening everyone.
 scareymush
Msg: 62
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/14/2017 11:35:36 AM

What forumite do you want to thank. Who makes you feel all warm and fluffy don't all say Roxy.
Obviously I'll get the ball rolling .no more goals. ..on this thread...and nominate hostess.
Thank you Hostess for making me christmas warm and all fluffed up....

I nominate you Billy (sorry Roxy, but I'm not allowed choose you)

Billy, you have the extraordinary ability to reduce me to tears, sudden pangs of hunger, and I think PTSD too...therefore you've got my vote!

I don't do warm and fluffy, bah humbug to that....but feeling feelings is good.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 63
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/15/2017 3:38:29 AM
I broke the bit of my reading glasses which holds the lens in, just a tiny little break, easily repairable.

Last night I decided to fix it, I've loads of tubes of superglue for some reason.

Putting my glasses on I read the instructions which were, pierce the end of the tube using the blue top and then use the white top to direct the glue to where you want it. After one effort with the blue thingy, I couldn't see any hole so tried it again.

The first I knew I had made a hole was when my thumb stuck to my first two fingers of my left hand. No problem easily wiped off with some tissue and soap according to the instructions.

Next problem was actually being able to see what I was doing without the glasses to help. Pointing the tube at the top of the lens I noticed that quite a lot of the glue was spreading over it. Not quite the little blob I was expecting. Tried wiping that off with tissue and ended up sticking my fingers to the bloody lens.

The good news is that I can't be identified by fingerprints in the near future and I've learned that if I close one eye I can still read using one eye.
 Hostess68
Msg: 64
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/17/2017 1:43:34 PM
Super glue is so sticky because it reacts on a molecular level - bit like the product I promote... It's all about increased surface area and molecular attachment... Anyway; I was explaining this to guests the other day at work and one chap moved very close to his lady. I noticed and observed him and he said 'I'm just increasing surface area!' and kissed his lady.. I had another warm fluffy moment.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 65
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/18/2017 2:07:44 PM
I went on an outing (if that's the right word for it), with a group of young people I work with, when one young lassie heard she was in my group, she went I'm in Pauline's group, punched the air and went YES!!!!

It was quite funny. But nice at the same time.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 66
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/19/2017 4:37:27 AM
I'm uselessly disorganised, hopeless.

But today my car renewal notice dropped through the post. I went straight into work and checked online. My renewal was for £316 (monthly paymenet, protected NCD etc). A quick google and the numbers were much less. I did opt in for legal and personal expenses which I'm sceptical off but the total cost has come down to £174. Nice work for this morning.
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 67
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/19/2017 5:06:12 AM
I`ve just today about an hour ago been given the green light by my landlord to re decorate the house I`m in in the colour`s/scheme`s of my choice..

So now I do " Feel Good "
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 68
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/19/2017 8:22:00 AM
We’re having a good day folks :)
I’ve just had my hair cut, in the comfort of my own home.
 Hostess68
Msg: 69
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/19/2017 10:05:13 AM
Day off today so finally finished all the Christmas cards and wrapping. Just a few bits still to get. I even found time to make a Christmas flower arrangement for my house complete with sparkly sticks and golden fir cones etc.
Rather proud of myself! x
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 70
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/19/2017 10:30:59 AM
I’ve been one of those annoyingly early people this year. Xmas cards all out first week of Christmas. Tree up earlier than that.
Big difference to last year when I didn’t decorate or get my xmas spirit on at all.
I’ve lots of family coming over this year, I haven’t seen some of them for a few years, it’s exciting.
 Jacknher
Msg: 71
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/19/2017 10:32:50 AM
Secret Santa day today. My Secret Santa must know me well. I got a Jimmy Barnes CD and knew straight away who it was from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erSJGrpfnOI

Day off tomorrow, Back at work Thursday and have a nice skivey type job to do that will take a couple of hours Thursday morning. So a nice start to the day. And Friday is only a half day anyway.....then 4 days off Yayyy.

Going to have a Star Wars re-watch over Xmas. Never actually seen Eps 2, 3, and 7 anyway so quite looking forward to that.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 72
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/19/2017 7:47:29 PM
I don't have a tree up, what a fud. To be honest its a bit pointless. I had a fibre optic one from aldi, the cats crashed it to the floor. I loved that tree. I even had MFC baubles (double fud). They didn't last long either, they used to knock them off and play football with them. I loved that tree! baws to the cats knocking it down.

There are some really lovely trees in my home town, when Im going past on the bus I'm like ooooh, look at that, shiny things, lovely.

Actually I do have a tree and lights in one of my cupboards, but zero point digging it oot noo as I'm going to my mums at Christmas.

Ive not bought all of my presents yet, but as I said on another thread this year I decided to buy from small scottish businesses, mostly ones I know of from being on twitter and I am so impressed by the quality of the stuff I received and the prices I got the stuff for.

Next year I'm going to have a fibre optic tree.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 73
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/20/2017 2:57:21 AM
My landlords have just popped in with a box of biscuits! Luckily I'm just about to have a cup of tea to go with them. So far that's an advent calendar, bog box of choccies and now a box of biscuits!
 et_non_viderunt
Msg: 74
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/21/2017 11:56:19 AM
There was a beautiful sunrise this morning, looking out over the North Sea the sky was all fiery reds and burnt oranges.
Tens of thousands of geese roost on the saltmarshes along the coast from me, they were all taking wing and circling to gain height as I passed by this morning, quite a dramatic winter scene. Things like that please me as much as anything.

Finished up for the Christmas break, maybe start my Christmas shopping tomorrow, probably I won't though. Still a couple of days to go, plenty of time.
Wait until the shops are at the maximum business, then grumble about the crowds, the usual.
 rekirked
Msg: 75
view profile
History
The feel good thread
Posted: 12/21/2017 12:40:38 PM
I’ve just filled my wine rack, 48bottles. I feel good.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > The feel good thread