Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Cheating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 pepperstrand
Msg: 25
CheatingPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I think some people assume you are together without the words. I have in the past dated 2 guys at once as neither asked for exclusivity. If there is no communication as to what the situation is, then one has to be a mind reader to figure out if they should or should not keep themselves out there. What I find, men are infamous for doing this. Until he tells you you are the "only one" then don't assume! That means, date others. He has to show his intent by words and actions.
 lulz567
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Cheating
Posted: 7/13/2018 5:21:13 PM
I date lots of men at same time. I assume they are dating lots of women too. If I was married I’d think I was in a commitment that deserved some “I’m committed now exclusivity” but before that no. I’m not staying indoors why he plays the field and keeps his options open while I’m the “married “cushion, pillow,security blanket or whatever long suffering playing wife but not good enough to be one crap. Dating is not even to me serious it’s just dating.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Cheating