Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > does she want to go out?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 26
does she want to go out?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

A definite contender for the most Shyte love story ever. MOVE ON FELLA! ffs.

You crack me up! Don't hold back now.

pmsl

You're right though, time to cut your losses and move on
 10ky
Msg: 27
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/16/2017 6:25:44 AM
Dude, if she's too religious, you're gonnae have trouble cause she'll probably complain when it comes to it.

As for whether she's interested or not, there's only one way of knowing: ASK HER.

Cheers pal.
 alec_c
Msg: 28
view profile
History
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/16/2017 9:19:53 AM
I'm over her, really. I just wanted to ask her out and her response was vague, I've moved on. I'm not mulling over it, I was too timid to ask her out and I have done it, I should have done it a while ago really wasn't too keen on asking out a customer, you live and learn. I am just glad I asked her out. If she comes in then I will just treat her a customer and be myself. There is plenty more fish in the sea.
 scareymush
Msg: 29
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/16/2017 10:19:16 AM
Oh well...you haven't told me your skincare routine yet.

Working in a shop is good fun. I did a stint working in a small grocery shop in bedsit land (Rathmines/Ranelagh, Dublin) which was frequented by Nell McCafferty and her then girlfriend Nuala O'Faolain .......I was very flattered when Nell's eyes nearly popped out of her head at the sight of me (for the right reasons), she struggled to retain her composure and when she did she showered me with compliments, which was a massive thrill for me. I'm still delighted about that years later.

I worked in my Da's two chemist shops for years, my favourite was the smaller one which was in amongst a row of other shops like the butchers, newsagents, grocery, fruit and veg shops. We were all women with my Da at the helm, but we had great craic with customers and were always flirting with the fellas from the butchers next door.

My Polish friend met her husband when he was a customer at the shop she worked in...he would go in a couple times daily, buy something useless just to talk to her. I think it took months before he asked her out on a date.
 10ky
Msg: 30
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/16/2017 10:38:18 AM

I was very flattered when Nell's eyes nearly popped out of her head at the sight of me (for the right reasons), she struggled to retain her composure and when she did she showered me with compliments, which was a massive thrill for me. I'm still delighted about that years later.

Dreams are my reality
The only kind of real fantasy
Illusions are a common thing
I try to live in dreams
It seems as if it's meant to be

LOL. If you don't lift your own morale, no one does, innit? Sad. Very. Anyway, does anyone believe that?

scareymush
Msg: 31
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/16/2017 11:49:39 AM
I can see why you'd find my post self-aggrandising but I assure you that I am neither a liar or delusional.

The truth is when you deal with the public it often happens that you will encounter people who take a fancy to you and enjoy your personality, it's part and parcel of customer service....I'm sure many here would attest to that, on the other hand, you might suffer difficult types, who make your job a living hell.

I happen to come from a large family who were known for being good looking and charming....you don't know what it is to be considered attractive so I appreciate your lack of credulity on the basis that you've never enjoyed that experience ever and might imagine your misfortune is everyone's to bear.

I'm also aware that a numbskull like you wouldn't be able to value a feminist icon finding something special about you even if it was merely being physically attractive.
 10ky
Msg: 32
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/16/2017 12:27:07 PM

I happen to come from a large family who were known for being good looking and charming....

...and yet there you are today. Old, single, sad and mad. Didn't serve you too well being extremely smart/clever/educated (as per your claim), charming (as per your claim) and extremely attractive (as per your claim) apparently, aye?

You know what? Chances are that you are simply a boastful bag of shite. That is farrrr more plausible than the rubbish you brag about on here given your situation. In any case, I must admit that reality is irrelevant for people like you. What really matters is what you believe about yourself and I am convinced that you believe your delusions to the last insignificant bit! The beauty of mental illness I'd say. Every cloud does indeed have a silver lining, innit? smh.

I'll leave it at that. This thread has been derailed more than enough.

Cheerio.
 scareymush
Msg: 33
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/16/2017 1:11:30 PM
Like you give a shite about threads being derailed.....derailing threads is your party trick. I see we're back to you feigning being a weegie . The offie hasn't run out after all........

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!"

Yeah, I'm definitely a braggart, justifiably so......at least I am of such physical perfection I don't need the hem of my jeans altered by my mammy just to look halfway normal.

I'll leave it at that. This thread has been derailed more than enough.

Cheerio.

Is 'cheerio' a part of weegie vernacular?

Of course, you'd bow out of a slagging match....'cos I've just beaten the sh1t out of you (to use your terminology)....you fvckin' loser!
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 34
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/16/2017 1:18:16 PM
Yeah it is.

But Paul has just finished explaining on another thread that hes neither Scottish nor from Glasgow

However, most people who live in Scotland who aren't Scottish will pick up the odd word and expression here and there. Hardly uncommon
 Strider886
Msg: 35
view profile
History
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/17/2017 9:58:36 AM
I'm not going to read too much of everyone elses replies, but I will say this:

If your sure she's middle eastern, just be very VERY careful, there are hundred of subcultures within certain religions native to that region, many perfectly peaceful, but some of them would see extreme harm come to any "non-believer" that touched a women from that group. I know a guy who found this the hard way, there was a relationship going on for nearly 3 months, but when her family found out, his next Taxi ride after a night out, found him being driven miles from home by the young ladies brother, beaten by several men to within an inch of his life, run over several times and left for dead (he was from Tipton/Dudley).

So this is friendly warning, i'm not trying to p*ss on anyone's bonfire and i'm not trying to tar a group of people with the same brush, but if you move on this then tread carefully and ask the right questions, namely "would your family be bothered by this?".
The world is not all fluffy bunnies and unicorns as the BBC would have you believe.
 10ky
Msg: 36
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/17/2017 10:22:48 AM
^^
Did such a story not make it in the news? How come? I cannae find it.
I have heard similar stories though. Hm ...

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thre
 Strider886
Msg: 37
view profile
History
does she want to go out?
Posted: 12/18/2017 2:13:58 AM

Did such a story not make it in the news? How come? I cannae find it.
I have heard similar stories though. Hm

No, it was dropped by the Police, the vehicle was registered to a false address, they couldn't trace the driver and the taxi firm denied any knowledge of the vehicle or the pickup. The media/press don't do reports that challenges the politically correct rhetoric........ Hence Rotherham.
 alec_c
Msg: 38
view profile
History
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/19/2018 4:43:19 PM
She has been back in a few times, gave me a wool hat she made as a gift when I was working. I was quite touched by her gesture, I was that busy I couldn't thank her properly.
 billybonds
Msg: 39
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/19/2018 6:11:05 PM
She knits? Gosh. It's so lovely op , take your time there's no rush.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 40
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/20/2018 2:21:23 AM
She Knits, shops - you need this woman...........
(but probably not her eight brothers)

RoxyMoronic
Msg: 41
view profile
History
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/20/2018 2:54:36 AM
I used to knit.
Little kiddie cardigans
I was fast too.
 Squareslice
Msg: 42
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/20/2018 3:36:51 AM
There has been worse in Glasgow.
A caucasian was beaten almost to death by Asians here. Then he had petrol poured on and set alight. He was still alive when torched as forensics showed he had tried to drag himself to the river.
Another case.... an asian had his finger cut off (not even Japanese honour thing cos they were Indian) cos he had the nerve to date a lass of different caste.
 Jacknher
Msg: 43
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/20/2018 4:34:55 AM
I started knitting again a couple of months ago. At work from October through to December we knitted snowmen (in our spare time) and sold them to raise money for a local charity.
I started helping once I got the cast off my arm......it was good physio. We made them with football team colours and I knitted an Irish and a Scottish snowman.
 rekirked
Msg: 44
view profile
History
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/20/2018 7:21:54 AM
"You had me at ............knit one purl one"
 billybonds
Msg: 45
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/21/2018 3:42:55 AM
What a truly lovely sunday morning, are you both reading the Sunday papers op? That's what couples apparently do. So she has eight burly meathead brothers, with fists clenched while her fists are clinched around knitting needles, knitting a hat for a guy on pof she hardly knows. Of course they are going to be concerned.

When you and your beloved have your nuptials. .I think that concern should abate. In the meantime you could issue her a Conditional ultimatum that if she doesn't abandon her sibling oversight you will leave her on the kerb with a wooly hat. Draw a red line between you and her apes and provisionally insist she can either stand with her brethern or her love.

Op are you watching the bond market the all important U.S .ten year treasury is back at 2.66%. Bonds are selling off. This means interest rates are rising for now. This can't happen for too long, as we as a world "nation", have too much debt that only ever grows. Clearly we want interest rates going lower, subterranean lower to handle the debt not higher. That is our globalist policy makers want us to lend them money and for us to expect only a return of some of the principal.

But the Americans are raising interest rates and promising to sell their bloated balance sheet of bonds and other securities.Selling bonds means more supply, lower bond prices and higher yields or interest rates. Clearly all the other central banks like Japan's and the ECB (who wouldn't have an economy if they weren't doing this) will have to follow suit as their currencies may do Venezuelan like things otherwise.

So why are the Americans doing or feigning such a thing. Well clearly all our remainer shystering elite have this recovery tale running so at some stage they will have to row back. I think if the ten year (2.66%) reaches 3% the rowing will begin. Clearly we should be driving yields down. Driving stockmarkets up..tick. Pushing house prices up ...semi tick..because otherwise pensions will vanish completely. A 24 carat gold engagement ring is monetary at base op ..it's a sagacious and prudent move you know for a number of reasons.
 Scareyboatrace
Msg: 46
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/21/2018 2:23:00 PM
That's right Billy...years ago you might have been threatened with excommunication had you dared swap saliva with someone of a different religious persuasion....all would be well if you married each other at the back door of the church and swore to God, the holy spirit and our lord jesus christ that you'd baptise your kids into the Catholic faith....but not so lucky were the British soldiers in Northern Ireland who fell for the charms of a Belfast girl from the wrong side of the tracks...it was probably horrible when that soldier learnt his girl had been tarred and feathered or suddenly 'dissappeared' but worse would be the bomb blast that upturned the vehicle they were travelling in that caused a sudden dozen deaths when the soldier and his colleagues were off out and about doing their daily policing armed to the hilt with instructions to shoot to kill.

Does anybody out there really want to accept the dictates of tyrants and be too scared to live their lives?
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 47
view profile
History
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/21/2018 5:00:31 PM
Ok...So now I am totally lost on this one..

We`ve gone from a bloke in a shop who was confused by the intentions of a customer as to wether they wanted to go out on a date or not to soldiers been very unlucky in been blown apart in a military vehicle..

Will someone please fill in the blanks for me..
 Pinkandblue79
Msg: 48
does she want to go out?
Posted: 1/26/2018 6:55:14 PM
Just because some people have had bad experiences with people of a certain religion doesn't mean they are all the same and it's racist to suggest so in my opinion
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > does she want to go out?