Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How to know if a man is truly interested or not?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 quanboixxx
Msg: 26
view profile
History
How to know if a man is truly interested or not?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I'm not sure...
 Canelas19
Msg: 27
view profile
History
How to know if a man is truly interested or not?
Posted: 12/11/2017 8:07:39 AM

jajaja, te paso ánimo:
Sé positiva. Eres inteligente, eres hermosa, y tú sabes como tú no hay dos.

y la siguiente letra:
...y le encontré sentido a todo lo que me decían mis amigos
que cuando el amor te atrapa tú vuelas
mi familia me lo había dicho que algún día de estos
el señor me traería el amor de mi vida...

Muchas Gracias. I'll remember that.

Thank you for your advises and opinions. I think I'll pay more attention to my intuition too. As you guys said if a person is truly interested it shows. Actions over words.
 hemingway234
Msg: 28
Posted: 12/11/2017 9:02:55 AM
Yes. Talk is cheap. Actions scream.
 gtomustang
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/11/2017 11:29:17 AM
and good actions make for a lot of screaming and moaning.

or so I remember.
 saintclara
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/17/2017 12:40:15 PM
Who needs intuition the guy is only interested in your vagina and only then in short doses ! Anytime he don't want to bother with you he fell asleep or is too busy ! I love guys like this because by the time they finish trying to make me feel insignificant it's them that usually end up seeking medication and long term therapy!
 holaks
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/20/2017 8:42:00 PM
Maybe he's confused, and driven just by his desires. I would say, let him go.
 omgherecomesb
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2017 5:51:16 AM
Op.. you're delicious... I'D give you some time.
Now....
The key word is TIME.
Time is our vagina, and when we like you, want you around, we give it freely. It comes in the form of txts, calls, attention, etc, but you have to understand other things compete for our time as well..
Money, career, parents-- then you and or other women.
The potential is there that he is dividing his time between you and other women.
You two havent arranged to be exclusive which means that he doesnt have to COMMIT a lot of his time to you.
It's clear he likes something about you if continues to talk to you.
Just continue being the kind of loveable person who he wants to talk to freely.
Another thing.. i tell women sometimes.. look at your initial interactions-- he talk to you, and insisted you talk over the phone.. in other words, he coerced you to give him the attention he wanted... now that he might not want it.. and he got you liking him.. its a problem..
Where is YOUR skill, to coerce him to give you the attention you want now that you like him? If you dont have it.. dont blame him for looking elsewhere.
 Canelas19
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 9:18:28 AM

he talk to you, and insisted you talk over the phone.. in other words, he coerced you to give him the attention he wanted... now that he might not want it.. and he got you liking him.. its a problem..
Where is YOUR skill, to coerce him to give you the attention you want now that you like him? If you dont have it.. dont blame him for looking elsewhere

What this means, that I need to know to play the game as he does? Explain this please
 omgherecomesb
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2018 10:59:42 PM
Did you like him when all of this began? No, as you stated in your profile. He spoke to you; he insisted you talk over the phone; he insisted you meet.

The pattern is "he insisted.."
While you reacted/responded to it.

There doesnt appear to be any " I insisted.."
Do you see where I'm going?

What that means is that he was proactive, and you were reactive.
Ideally, you "both" would be proactive in order to keep things going. He put all the energy in getting your attention, holding your attention.. he got you to respond, to like him.
Where is your ability(skill) to get his attention? To get him to respond, to get him to like you in the same fashion that he did for you when he may not have liked you at first? (Like you didnt like him at first.)

He provided the energy necessary to keep the relationship going while you just "existed" in it. So when he stopped providing, it ended. He burnt out.
It takes two people being proactive, both providing energy to keep it fueled.

Many women on here and in general at the beginning stages of contact do not provide the fuel necessary to conceive a meaningful relationship; instead, they carry the insidious idea that they must be: entertained and impressed. The effect of this is that guys: pretend and coerce. I read the profiles i come across and 80% of the time, they are asking to be enertained or impressed. I firmly believe the women on here that are successful and remain off of pof are women who impress and entertain themselves and know how to do the same for others, providing the energy and fuel necessary to spark(create) a connection and create something lasting. Two people trying to entertain and impress each other is better than one at the beginning stages of conversation.
 Escape2bfree
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2018 2:55:23 AM
I have found if a mans putting that much effort in, he cant sustain it and likely hasnt developed relationship skills. He relies on the intensity to get the girl but has nothing else to offer.

The whole relationship isnt being set up right because again its relying on the intensity, its not sustainable and burns out quickly. Its fun and flattering but if your looking for a relationship its probably better to find someone who is able to manage things better ie knows he cant sustain the pace he is setting.

He cant be that busy as he wasnt too busy to text and phone you all the time. Someone who is busy will only text when they can, even if they are in a quiet bit they wont set a pace they cant keep up with when they then become busy.

Perhaps not responding as often or saying 'can we slow things down a bit'. Doubt it would of helped as that's all he has to offer, speed and intensity.

Have confidence that you are suitable for a relationship and that will attract others who want a relationship. Set your boundaries and aim for the type of relationship you want. Dont expect a man to do that for you, they are not mind readers and generally know diddly squat about women :)
 Seki1949
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2018 8:51:45 AM

However we only see each other 3 more times (in strange but lovely circumstances) mainly because of our busy schedule (his schedule is busier than mine) and because we live around 45 minutes away from each other.

Could be married. Have you been to his place?
 Kelley300698
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/22/2018 10:17:42 PM
An hour and a half, round trip, is a long time to meet someone very often. So likely the distance is a barrier. And, the second thing is, you are really contacting him a lot which implies you are desperate and that is not attractive. Back off and let him contact you. If he is truly interested he will and if not, so be it. In the meantime, don't limit your options to just him. Look for other guys to date. And, if you are dating another guy that makes him more likely to make a move so that he will not lose you.
 Tyro327
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/22/2018 10:36:45 PM

I have found if a mans putting that much effort in, he cant sustain it and likely hasnt developed relationship skills. He relies on the intensity to get the girl but has nothing else to offer.

He cant be that busy as he wasnt too busy to text and phone you all the time. Someone who is busy will only text when they can, even if they are in a quiet bit they wont set a pace they cant keep up with when they then become busy.

Not necessarily true guy works 4 days on 2 days off 12 hour shifts you get sporadic messages and talking at best. Drives an half hour to work and home 8 hours sleep not much time for conversation. Do say lunch breaks cause you eat and relax on them atleast you should not think love life. You then get 2 days to make your house ready for the next continental shift spurge of work and sleep as well as change your entire sleep schedule. To go to next there is one way right there he might phone lots in those 2 days and not at all the next 4 or 3 you don't know a persons schedule and try to do the best they can in it.

You also have to take into account his life he might have a family, friends, hobbies, you think what those should be put aside for a maybe? You see where woman mess up you stated yourself, there is to much expectations in what woman want to what is given. They feel they are entitled to more than the 4-6 hours they get when dating, cause of how things might be a certain period of time. Well then he shouldn't have a love life right cause that will be his life, so it takes him longer to get to know a woman who won't be patient.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > How to know if a man is truly interested or not?