Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Guy slept with me then blocked me?Page 11 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)

Not that I really care why he blocked me now

You do care -- if it didn't happen, you probably wouldn't be adding the no-kiss clause before agreeing to be your BF. :) You're just not as wound up about that single instance.

but honestly I think he thought it was simply the easiest to just block me rather than deal with being honest.

He was honest -- more honest that most guys, asking if you'd like to hook up while on the date, and to think about it.
You flipped out at him because you had sex on the 1st date and you were (accurately) sensing a lack of interest in him to ride off in the sunset. That's what you want if you hook up. Which is weird if you agree to hook up on the 1st date. Really weird. So you going off on him for lacking Dating interest -- he understandably blocked things. Good for both of ya.

No way, stop putting words in my mouth.

Oh, I'm not....

What I said is it is fked up to be making out with me in my eyes if they don't actually like me or want something serious.

"If we kiss, you Better [want] to become my BF!" is not putting words in your mouth. Those are the ground rules you've been laying out now. It's scary. You're just "gut" reacting to the dating frustrations, but my point is -- your "gut" is off, don't listen to your "gut". Your "gut" had you still sleep with the 1st one when you Knew he had no interest, and he gave you the door not to, but you did it anyway.

Here's a better solution: Don't play the controlling game. Realize the world doesn't revolve around you, and the "I look out for myself!" bites ya in the a$$ when bent out of shape from the past. The next girl a guy dates shouldn't have angst about the previous gals he went out on dates with, and the same with you.

Instead, a date isn't a dog & pony show for a guy to "prove" himself. It's mutual. You don't set up any crazy rulez, you just follow thru on basic ones shared by many. You don't go home with a guy during the first 3-4 dates, nor take a car ride to "make out point". But if you like the guy, yeah, you'll kiss him when he walks you to his car. And as the dates progress and he's fine with that, the emotions & expressions open up, as well as the kissing at the end of the dates. And when you do go home with a guy where things seem to be hitting it off, you'll very possibly do more than kissing, but not having sex that 1st time at one's place... but the important part is, showing/expressing Progress as it moves along.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 1/30/2018 11:26:08 AM
Well I decided on not kissing, by not kissing I mean no open mouth type kissing. Peck on the cheek is ok.
I decided on not allowing making out because I personally don't want to be kissed by someone who does not have feelings for me and it isn't serious with.
Its just a preference. I feel it is not right for me and messes with me emotionally. Things should progress in a natural and organic way when it is too fast it is fake and not authentic.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 11:51:10 AM

Well I decided on not kissing, by not kissing I mean no open mouth type kissing. Peck on the cheek is ok.

Peck on the cheek is kosher to one's mother - lol. That's not a kiss. :)

I decided on not allowing making out because I personally don't want to be kissed by someone who does not have feelings for me

They have some feelings for you. Some attraction. Instead, you want them to "buy in" seriously. Kissing is part of the process. Having a huge make-out session on a 1st date -- understandable not to. But an open-mouth kiss is a Real kiss, it's not = making out. A peck on the cheek or even the lips can be just a friendly gesture (especially in Europe as the norm).

Its just a preference

It's not just a preference -- it's Ground Rules you're trying to set. What you need to understand though is to be humble, and look at yourself. Hey, you're human. You're just limiting yourself, too. You even know a guy isn't that into you, and you'll go all the way, so you're not wanting Yourself to jump into things too quickly. Understood. But there's a vast vast difference between a real kiss & going-all-the-way.

Things should progress in a natural and organic way when it is too fast it is fake and not authentic.

I agree. And being bent out of shape due to some dating situations can affect things and make them Non-authentic. Guys who are bent out of shape from their ex's will be that way... or the last girls they paid for dinner & drinks with, and all they got was a peck on the cheek at the end of the 2nd dates with them before being blowing him off. He shouldn't take his angst out on other gals -- he needs to fix his "game" and/or stop chasing girls out of his league who are kinda bored and want some guy-attention.

To make things flow naturally, cutting off an Actual kiss before becoming BF/GF is not authentic. The concept may give you a sigh of relief after the last two situations, but that doesn't mean it's an authentic sequence. In dating -- you don't have to go all the way or very close to it to be disappointed and have your hopes dashed. You have to be willing to get burned a little bit. But no, you don't throw yourself into the fire so swiftly, I agree. Again, rules for yourself, too. But nothing crazy. Let it flow naturally but at the same time, set up some reminder-rules for yourself. THIS isn't "crazy" of a normal sequence, that a guy just wanting action won't stick around for:

- You talk with a guy, but don't pen-pal to meet; you meet sooner rather than later

- 1st date: Daytime weekday date; lunch-date or happy-hour meetup. Doesn't last so long. This is where a hug & peck on cheek comes in.

- 2nd date: You have a full evening date, lasts 6:30-10 or later. He walks you to your car, and yes, you actually kiss. Not a makeout thing.

- 3rd date: Much like the 2nd, different activities. Same result, but the kiss has some more umph, a little making out. Progress. You have to run home if he suggests going back to his place or to yours.

- 4th date: Like 2nd & 3rd, but you do go back to his place or yours. Making out, touching and stuff, but no getting naked. You're at one's place to cap off the date, but no bedroom.

- 5th date: Things are pretty established. You cap the night off again like the 4th, but you fool around, but not sex.

- 6th date: They have a date at one's place, and as it winds down, they have sex.

Dates not placed so close together. It's been about a month till that date #6. Maybe it's date #7 where one of them's split into two shorter day-timers where the dates are pretty close together. You get the idea.

A guy just wanting to fool around isn't going to run thru all that, but a guy who's interested and still Is interested, will.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 254
Posted: 1/30/2018 1:24:19 PM

I don't want to or have to play the game..................

Good. A mature adult takes responsibility for their own actions. They do not blame others, for the outcome of their own choices. They do not play............f'n mind games. Got it?

you can act properly, politely, and nicely without religion

100% AGREE

Instead, a date isn't a dog & pony show for a guy to "prove" himself. It's mutual. You don't set up any crazy rulez, you just follow thru on basic ones shared by many. You don't go home with a guy during the first 3-4 dates, nor take a car ride to "make out point"................

It isn't often I can read thru Norwegianguy's post, LOL, but this time I did. Good advice!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 255
view profile
History
put on your chastity belt and enjoy the long ride
Posted: 1/30/2018 2:34:41 PM
Pig, I'm not saying nonreligious people can't be moral, I just don't know that all of these parents then take the time to teach kids those values. Sure, it's possible some do, but for those that get religion in their lives thru Catholic school, you know they're learning about morals. In NY, I only knew religious people. I'm sure I'll meet nonreligious people in WA, sure I have already, it's a blue state, but it's not something I'd ask people about. Now that I think about it, my ex was without religion. He evidently lacked morals, coincidence or not.

Mustang, I would hope with people that happen to learn about morals thru religion don't keep to those values by fearing God. I'm sure some do. I don't feel superior by my morals being taught thru religion. I don't think that being taught morals thru religion makes those values stick necessarily.
 ohenryx
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 4:38:49 PM

norwegianguy456
- You talk with a guy, but don't pen-pal to meet; you meet sooner rather than later

- 1st date: Daytime weekday date; lunch-date or happy-hour meetup. Doesn't last so long. This is where a hug & peck on cheek comes in.

- 2nd date: You have a full evening date, lasts 6:30-10 or later. He walks you to your car, and yes, you actually kiss. Not a makeout thing.

- 3rd date: Much like the 2nd, different activities. Same result, but the kiss has some more umph, a little making out. Progress. You have to run home if he suggests going back to his place or to yours.

- 4th date: Like 2nd & 3rd, but you do go back to his place or yours. Making out, touching and stuff, but no getting naked. You're at one's place to cap off the date, but no bedroom.

- 5th date: Things are pretty established. You cap the night off again like the 4th, but you fool around, but not sex.

- 6th date: They have a date at one's place, and as it winds down, they have sex.

Is this the same NG456, who earlier this very same week, said 3.5 dates on average before intimacy?

I’ll buy the “not on the first date”, and I like the idea of the gradual escalation. But no man I know is going to be around for that 6th date, they will have given up and moved on to a better prospect.

SiennaBear2
What I said is it is fked up to be making out with me in my eyes if they don't actually like me or want something serious.

I had to go back and look at your profile. You don’t sound like a 25 year old. More like a 16 year old. You have a lot of growing up to do, maturing, learning about life. Men, especially men your age, are driven by biology, my mother nature, to try to boff every pretty girl in the whole world. They are not “fked up”, there is nothing wrong with them, it is the way of the world. It is what it is. Your perception of the world is the problem here. Wake up, smell the coffee.

You don’t have to give them what they want. Probably best not to, at least not on the first date. But to think there’s something wrong with every man who wants to boff you indicates that you do not understand the world that you’re living in.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 257
Posted: 1/30/2018 5:07:51 PM

but for those that get religion in their lives thru Catholic school, you know they're learning about morals.

Yes, I am one of those who served hard time in Catholic school. Would you like to hear what I "learned" from the Bible? It's pretty f*cking horrific.

0/10 - would not date again.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 1/30/2018 9:13:32 PM

Is this the same NG456, who earlier this very same week, said 3.5 dates on average before intimacy?

Yes, that's my average. I'm giving Sienna at least the Normal way to "not go so fast", instead of her chastity-belt thing of no kissing until agreeing to be BF/GF. In reference to the 1st date being 90 minutes in broad daylight, just being a peck...

0/10 - would not date again.

I wouldn't hit the eject button just because of that. It's a day-time expediated date at a bar / coffee house. From my experience, it's quite common not to have any real kissing when it's planned & executed as just one of those type of dates. Of course, I think the gal who doesn't want to kiss on a 1st date, even for said short-lived day-timer one, should ensure she's expressing Interest in him.

One may say WTF? Waiting until date #6 to Pork? First, it very easily can be date #5 if the gal's clicking, given it's a lot of time. Second, it's not like it's going from handshakes & lemonade in #1-#5 to a shagfest on #6. She's choking on the stallion a date before that... and having an 8th-grade makeout jam session the date before that one.

When she's showing genuine interest, and giving progression -- IMO, when most guys really like the gal, he's not going to be all that frustrated. But if you haven't gotten to 2nd base yet, and the next Full-on date is the same physical level as the last one when you're on or past date #3 -- that's when real frustration will set in. Progression, genuine interest -- it can go longer.

Thing is, my average of ~3.5 for full-on porking is because from my experience, when most girls have the attraction to pork, they're more like guys.... they're not going to wait around for too long. And of the ones who I've walked out on quite early where nothing as really going physically -- it was because, lo and behold -- she wasn't exactly expressing a lot of interest. But once in a while they will + not move swiftly.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 259
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2018 1:06:28 AM

It's not just a preference -- it's Ground Rules you're trying to set. What you need to understand though is to be humble, and look at yourself. Hey, you're human. You're just limiting yourself, too. You even know a guy isn't that into you, and you'll go all the way, so you're not wanting Yourself to jump into things too quickly. Understood. But there's a vast vast difference between a real kiss & going-all-the-way.

Yeah ground rules because I obviously need rules lol.
I don't really mind if I'm limiting myself, I don't care that much for kissing. I can take or leave it.

or the last girls they paid for dinner & drinks with, and all they got was a peck on the cheek at the end of the 2nd dates with them before being blowing him off. He shouldn't take his angst out on other gals -- he needs to fix his "game" and/or stop chasing girls out of his league who are kinda bored and want some guy-attention.

Sometimes people just don't get along and don't feel chemistry or interest for reasons out of their control.
Doesn't necessarily mean they have to improve themselves.

But no, you don't throw yourself into the fire so swiftly, I agree. Again, rules for yourself, too. But nothing crazy. Let it flow naturally but at the same time, set up some reminder-rules for yourself. THIS isn't "crazy" of a normal sequence, that a guy just wanting action won't stick around for

Well it's because I am always way too over enthusiastic for the guy I'm dating like I'm always probably more interested than they are. It's weird, I'm not sure why. I'm also kinda naive though and take affection to mean they also like me, when it doesn't.

-2nd date: No kiss, hug or peck on cheek.
-3rd date: Closed mouth kiss MAYBE, no making out
-4th date: Same as 3.
-5th date: Maybe going back to my house and open mouth kiss, no making out, no touching. Don't care if he goes in my room or not but nothing is happening except like a few kisses and affection. Things are not 'pretty established' after a 5th date lmao.
-6th date: Same as 5.
Only making out or touching if they want it to actually be serious, otherwise it's a waste of my time
Also I expect a date every week basically. You seem to think it should be 6 dates in a month, that's like 1.5 dates a week. Most guys only want to see you/me 1 in every 2 or 3 weekends. That's not really good enough though
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2018 1:11:14 AM

One may say WTF? Waiting until date #6 to Pork? First, it very easily can be date #5 if the gal's clicking, given it's a lot of time. Second, it's not like it's going from handshakes & lemonade in #1-#5 to a shagfest on #6. She's choking on the stallion a date before that... and having an 8th-grade makeout jam session the date before that one.

When she's showing genuine interest, and giving progression -- IMO, when most guys really like the gal, he's not going to be all that frustrated. But if you haven't gotten to 2nd base yet, and the next Full-on date is the same physical level as the last one when you're on or past date #3 -- that's when real frustration will set in. Progression, genuine interest -- it can go longer.

Thing is, my average of ~3.5 for full-on porking is because from my experience, when most girls have the attraction to pork, they're more like guys.... they're not going to wait around for too long. And of the ones who I've walked out on quite early where nothing as really going physically -- it was because, lo and behold -- she wasn't exactly expressing a lot of interest. But once in a while they will + not move swiftly.

I'm well aware guys are impatient but think they're not lol. I don't care, I don't have to play the game by their rules.
If the guy actually likes the girl he will be able to respect that she doesn't want to rush things.
How do you mean the girls weren't expressing interest?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 261
Posted: 1/31/2018 6:07:15 AM

I wouldn't hit the eject button just because of that. It's a day-time expediated date at a bar / coffee house. From my experience, it's quite common not to have any real kissing when it's planned & executed as just one of those type of dates.

I would never have this as a "first date" to begin.
 gtomustang
Msg: 262
put on your chastity belt and enjoy the long ride
Posted: 1/31/2018 7:08:49 AM
"Mustang, I would hope with people that happen to learn about morals thru religion don't keep to those values by fearing God. I'm sure some do."

>>>it would be good if people did not act out of fear. But consider the Old Testament "He who shall not be named", who cast his creation out of Paradise for a mistake, floods the earth to kill His children, who denies Moses from entering the Holy Land for daring to take credit for leading his people out of Egypt, etc, etc. And then there's the nuns who taught with a ruler edge to the knuckles :)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2018 2:34:21 PM

I would never have this as a "first date" to begin

I agree if it's a typical during lunch-break date that in end the end only lasts ~40m. Or anything that lasts less than the length of a long movie. I call them "half dates" -- and it is a date, but bears less weight. For a timid gal like Sienna who has the hex on affection with dudes pre-relationship -- those are good to have, to get the comfort zone in. You get returns back on it without any pressure of kissing, and you do get -some- date out of the way.

I will say though, that something that's somewhat of a "half date", like a 90 minute date -- if you hit it off, and you have some drinks, it's night-time, and walk her to her car -- the kiss factor does come into play. That's why a day-time date carries weight in kiss potential. It can even bleed into being a full date, but if it's late afternoon when it ends -- it's not so much "a swing and a miss" if there's no real kissing going on when ya walk her to her car under those circumstances, if it's a 1st date.

I don't really mind if I'm limiting myself, I don't care that much for kissing. I can take or leave it.

BS. When you really like the guy, you want to kiss. Imagine a guy you're really into who doesn't want to kiss you, but he wants you to kiss his c0ck. Are you Really going to say "Ehh, I don't care that much for kissing. That's fine."? Of course not. :)

Sometimes people just don't get along and don't feel chemistry or interest for reasons out of their control.
Doesn't necessarily mean they have to improve themselves.

True. But the blocking part is more than a sign that there's some improvement to be had. We all can improve. Sometimes it's nit-picking and not so important, other times it is. When things aren't going good in the dating scene for ourselves -- we need to do that. We need to Want to do that, in the end at least. If not, we're too self-centered, which isn't in our own best interest (except our immediate comfort-zone).

Only making out or touching if they want it to actually be serious, otherwise it's a waste of my time

So if you're not doing that until date #7 at the EARLIEST -- oddly enough, I understand. At that point, hey, do you want to be seeing each other? It is the time where he could answer that question. Problem is -- no good catch of a guy's going to last until date #7 to make out with you. Period. If you were in 6th grade, sure. Not in high school or older.

-2nd date: No kiss, hug or peck on cheek.
-3rd date: Closed mouth kiss MAYBE, no making out
-4th date: Same as 3.

This is about as long a decent catch of a guy you'd be physically attracted to would last. And that's err-ing on the side of the Positive and with Good luck, to even last that long if he is a decent catch + you're attracted to him. You're only digging yourself a hole, and listening to your emotions post-bad-dates. Not a good idea. You're over-correcting the steering wheel, so to speak. It's a shame. Because it'll only cause more frustrations If you were to actually stick by all that. :) It's not necessary to ensure the guy's not out for just a porking & sucking.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 4:01:33 AM
They usually travel around 30 mins to see me so they wouldn't like having mini dates lmao.

BS. When you really like the guy, you want to kiss. Imagine a guy you're really into who doesn't want to kiss you, but he wants you to kiss his c0ck. Are you Really going to say "Ehh, I don't care that much for kissing. That's fine."? Of course not. :)

I wouldn't be kissing his c0ck.. Nah I honestly don't care for kissing. I only do it to show affection but I don't care for it.

So if you're not doing that until date #7 at the EARLIEST -- oddly enough, I understand. At that point, hey, do you want to be seeing each other? It is the time where he could answer that question. Problem is -- no good catch of a guy's going to last until date #7 to make out with you. Period. If you were in 6th grade, sure. Not in high school or older.

I just hate making out and they use it as a gateway to other stuff. I just start feeling icked out when I can taste their saliva and stuff idk. Makes me feel sick lol. Just like I have to tolerate it so I prefer it in small doses so I don't accidentally spew everywhere.

This is about as long a decent catch of a guy you'd be physically attracted to would last. And that's err-ing on the side of the Positive and with Good luck, to even last that long if he is a decent catch + you're attracted to him. You're only digging yourself a hole, and listening to your emotions post-bad-dates. Not a good idea. You're over-correcting the steering wheel, so to speak. It's a shame. Because it'll only cause more frustrations If you were to actually stick by all that. :) It's not necessary to ensure the guy's not out for just a porking & sucking.

Think I'll just stick to my guns and hey atleast if it doesn't work out nothings lost. No risk. Better to play it safe imo.
Takes me ages to even find a guy I like enough to actually meet so it sucks when it doesn't go anywhere but that is the reality.
At this point I'm pretty much assuming there isn't someone out there for me so when it doesn't go anywhere it's like ehh pretty much assumed it wouldn't anyway.
 prettybrwneyedone
Msg: 265
Posted: 2/1/2018 9:38:59 AM
The main objective for 99.9% of the guys on this site is sex - whether it be a hookup situation or ongoing, that's most of their agenda.

The one thing I've learned is to follow a person's actions, because you can't put much faith in their words. That sucks that happened to you, but it's an unfortunate lesson.

Just watch their actions in the future, along with their consistency, because if a guy is sincere - his actions will match his words.
 ohenryx
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 10:18:08 AM

prettybrwneyedone
The main objective for 99.9% of the guys on this site is sex - whether it be a hookup situation or ongoing, that's most of their agenda.

The only problem I have with your statement, above, are the words “on this site”.
Here, I fixed it for you:

The main objective for 99.9% of the adult male population is sex

prettybrwneyedone
The one thing I've learned is to follow a person's actions, because you can't put much faith in their words

Men lie to women about their intentions for sex because women have trained them to lie. If you tell the truth, you get punished. Lie and get rewarded. This is just like house training a dog, you will get the behavior that you reward.

And yes, men are dogs. Guilty as charged!
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 267
Posted: 2/1/2018 11:31:15 AM

Henry is correct. You may see variations in the approaches and presentations, but the objective is always the same. Never let yourself believe any differently.

If you tell the truth, you get punished.

Nah, not necessarily. There are women out there who don't want to be in a relationship, but also have libidos to tend to. They key is to be honest and not bullshit them.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 268
Posted: 2/1/2018 2:02:34 PM

Nah, not necessarily. There are women out there who don't want to be in a relationship, but also have libidos to tend to. They key is to be honest and not bullshit them.

Pig, Prior to meeting BF, on numerous occasions, I made this statement, to men who had contacted me,"Tell me what you want and don't f'n give me any BS". Many times, I was given the BS, blah blah blah.

The few times I received the blunt answer? Thank goodness for a few honest men. I'll leave that to your imagination.

In my opinion if a man can't be open and honest with me, about his true intentions, why waste my time?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 2:55:45 PM
LiR, what did your bf say he wanted?

In my age range, I see men that were married a lifetime with no interests, maybe because they didn't bother to have a life for themselves while raising their kids. All they know is to have sex, but seem to want to break out of that boring life and say they want to get out and experience WA. They say they're looking for ideas as to what to do. Guys that are just offering sex have zero to offer, because if I was solely looking for sex, I'm not choosing older men my age, I'd go younger.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 270
Posted: 2/1/2018 3:34:14 PM

In my opinion if a man can't be open and honest with me, about his true intentions, why waste my time?

Right, and I am the last man on Earth you'll ever catch trying to lure a woman in with sweet talk and promises. I have no respect whatsoever for gutless f*ckwads who pull that shit and don't back it up. The men just might be surprised that being honest can and does sometimes result in hearing "that's fine, I'm not looking for anything serious, either".

Guys that are just offering sex have zero to offer,

No, man-hater, they are offering sex, which is just as valuable as the sex you're giving any man. I don't know what it's going to take for you and other women to realize your sex isn't a precious gift we're obligated to give you the world for. However, the men who believe it is are just as pitiful.

because if I was solely looking for sex, I'm not choosing older men my age, I'd go younger.

Right, because no man your age is good enough for you. The loony bin is calling your name.
 gtomustang
Msg: 271
Posted: 2/1/2018 3:47:48 PM
"the main objective for 99.9% of guys on this site....is to have sex"

>>>well, what else would they come here for...to buy a washing machine? :)

allegedly, there are some women who come here to accumulate free meals. or confirmation of their attractiveness. But the honest women aren't here to buy shoes, they're here to get laid, too. The difference, may be the rate of speed that both people reach that honorable goal (it is our purpose to procreate, after all). and to be frank, how many guys get laid when they are honest about it, versus how many liars convince women to ignore their gut feeling and jump into bed? Don't reward bad behavior :) don't sleep with the hot guy and then complain that you got nothing more than sex. Men would LOVE to be honest, and logical, and just say what they mean.

"the one thing I've learned, is to follow a person's actions, b/c they'll say anything".

>>>its safe to say, that as each individual reaches an age where they stop relying on their parents to take care of their needs, and spread their wings and become part of the world...they learn this, too. I don't have faith in people, but I sure do have faith they will strive to do what pleases them. Sometimes that goal matches mine. and some people don't even intend to lie--they firmly believe in their own hype. which makes them dangerous, b/c they don't give off clues that liars have--they don't act like liars, b/c they don't think they are liars. You have to really listen to what they say, and decide if it makes sense.

of course, what we say, when we say it, and why we say it...is an action, too :) Like veteran cops tell the rookies, forget what the perp is saying, watch what the hands do--its where the threat is coming from.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 272
Posted: 2/1/2018 3:57:27 PM

LiR, what did your bf say he wanted?

With a chuckle, "I want all of it."
 prettybrwneyedone
Msg: 273
Posted: 2/1/2018 4:11:10 PM

The only problem I have with your statement, above, are the words “on this site”.
Here, I fixed it for you:

The main objective for 99.9% of the adult male population is sex

Thanks ohenryx! Hahaha, you are right, I stand corrected.

Men lie to women about their intentions for sex because women have trained them to lie. If you tell the truth, you get punished. Lie and get rewarded. This is just like house training a dog, you will get the behavior that you reward.

And yes, men are dogs. Guilty as charged!

Again, you're right. The truth does not always get the guy what they're seeking. Agreed.
 prettybrwneyedone
Msg: 274
Posted: 2/1/2018 4:20:29 PM

Henry is correct. You may see variations in the approaches and presentations, but the objective is always the same. Never let yourself believe any differently.

TPOYD, agreed, you both are correction - sex is the agenda for the entire male population. And, some women too, as I know sex has become much more casual as it relates to people using the term "hooking up".

Casual sex is just much more prevalent now with so many ways for people to connect online. I agree too - regarding the women whom are open to casual sex, but not really seeking commitment. Honesty and straightforwardness probably fares best in those situations.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 5:27:45 PM
Pig, sex with me is precious, because I'm attached to it☺ I am not just a hole Why would I want to lay down with an old guy that isn't going to be as sexually viable as a younger guy if it's just about sex? An older dude my age better be prettying up his pkg, so to speak, with companionship or I'm not interested.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?