Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 276
put on your chastity belt and enjoy the long ridePage 12 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)

(Newyorker58) Pig, I'm not saying nonreligious people can't be moral, I just don't know that all of these parents then take the time to teach kids those values. Sure, it's possible some do, but for those that get religion in their lives thru Catholic school, you know they're learning about morals.

PFFT!!!

You're having us on about Catholic morality, right? Maybe you haven't heard about the child-molesting that is practically synonymous with Catholicism?

(Newyorker58) Mustang, I would hope with people that happen to learn about morals thru religion don't keep to those values by fearing God. I'm sure some do. I don't feel superior by my morals being taught thru religion. I don't think that being taught morals thru religion makes those values stick necessarily.

"Morality" and "religion" are two words that should never be in the same sentence. Religion, *ANY* religion. has *NEVER* been at the forefront of advancing the human condition, but has *ONLY* grudgingly acquiesced when forced.
 K_J521
Msg: 277
put on your chastity belt and enjoy the long ride
Posted: 2/1/2018 6:04:03 PM
“Religion, *ANY* religion. has *NEVER* been at the forefront of advancing the human condition, but has *ONLY* grudgingly acquiesced when forced.”

What would be your evidence to support such an absolute, if I may, Mr. Arlo? :)
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 278
Posted: 2/1/2018 6:37:16 PM

(AT) “Religion, *ANY* religion. has *NEVER* been at the forefront of advancing the human condition, but has *ONLY* grudgingly acquiesced when forced.”

(K_J521) What would be your evidence to support such an absolute, if I may, Mr. Arlo? :)

Yes, you may... :-)

My evidence? Uh, any objective study of history. When- and wherever Abrahamic religions (in particular) hold sway, societal norms are retarded (as in, slowed). Lotsa religiously-inspired violence, too.
 K_J521
Msg: 279
Posted: 2/1/2018 6:57:33 PM
From this... “*ANY* religion” to “Abrahamic religion (in particular)” is somewhat of a “miracle” cause...yikes...it would have taken forever to research and disseminate 4,200 religions! Lol

“hold sway, societal norms are retarded (as in, slowed).”

Is this how you are defining your construct of “advance”? This is your parameter?

“Lotsa religiously-inspired violence, too.”

True. But is there religiously-inspired benevolence, also?
 cooldog65
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 2/1/2018 8:08:10 PM

Pig, sex with me is precious, because I'm attached to it☺ I am not just a hole Why would I want to lay down with an old guy that isn't going to be as sexually viable as a younger guy if it's just about sex? An older dude my age better be prettying up his pkg, so to speak, with companionship or I'm not interested.

So you think you're more viable than a younger woman? I can't wait to hear the answer to that!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 8:18:57 PM
All my parts work the same for me in my old age, not so much for old man penis I'm not a penis charity☺
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 282
Posted: 2/1/2018 10:27:33 PM

I am not just a hole

You're three holes.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 10:50:10 PM
You're bad in math, I demand a recount They're very special holes!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Don56789
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2018 11:52:50 PM

The main objective for 99.9% of the guys on this site is sex - whether it be a hookup situation or ongoing, that's most of their agenda.

ThePigOfYourDreamsHenry is correct. You may see variations in the approaches and presentations, but the objective is always the same. Never let yourself believe any differently.

Please don't speak for all of us. No, sex is not always the agenda, many of us want love, a relationship, and no it's not "you want sex first" etc.

Can you *pretty please* stop your generalizations, all of you?

I, for one, want a real companion, partner, etc. Not sex or hookups, etc. I mean NOT SEX ONLY...nor first.

You speak from your experience, not everyone else's.

Can you grasp..?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 285
Posted: 2/2/2018 2:47:59 AM

(NewYorker58) Pig, sex with me is precious, because I'm attached to it☺ I am not just a hole Why would I want to lay down with an old guy that isn't going to be as sexually viable as a younger guy if it's just about sex? An older dude my age better be prettying up his pkg, so to speak, with companionship or I'm not interested.

(cooldog65) So you think you're more viable than a younger woman? I can't wait to hear the answer to that!

She's just as sexy as she was when she was 20!
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 286
Posted: 2/2/2018 3:07:07 AM

Please don't speak for all of us. No, sex is not always the agenda, many of us want love, a relationship, and no it's not "you want sex first" etc.

Oh, bruddah. White knights like you blow through here once in a while and it never dazzles anyone. Yes, there are saps out there who want a Romeo and Juliet experience, but if you still have some semblance of a libido and can still perform, sex is the driving force behind it all.

I, for one, want a real companion, partner, etc. Not sex or hookups, etc. I mean NOT SEX ONLY...nor first.

Horseshit. I have no doubt you want your "companion" or "partner", but if a team of eight Victoria's Secret models offered you a no strings attached one-night orgy with them, you can bet your ass this "perfect gentleman" schtick you're trying to sell here would vanish like the proverbial fart in the wind.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 287
Posted: 2/2/2018 3:19:33 AM

(K_J521) From this... “*ANY* religion” to “Abrahamic religion (in particular)” is somewhat of a “miracle” cause...yikes...it would have taken forever to research and disseminate 4,200 religions! Lol

First of all, I realize that your account got nuked (again). How's it feel, knowing that that obnoxious turd Arlo Troutman, is still here, but you got sent to Banned Camp? That's gotta sting...

Second of all, is English not your first language? 'cause *ANYONE* who *IS* a native English speaker would understand that my use of the word "particularly" in my original post implied strongly that I was still referring to *ALL* religions, but focusing my attention on the Abrahamic Three (JCI). Perhaps there *IS* some non-Abrahamic religion that is, and always has been, at the leading edge of social progress. I am unaware of any such, but would welcome mention of this mysteriously obscure yet somehow world-dominant religion.

[quote[(AT) “hold sway, societal norms are retarded (as in, slowed).”

(K_J521) Is this how you are defining your construct of “advance”? This is your parameter?

Yes. Using social progress as a measuring stick is palpable reality that can be quantified. What do you propose in its stead?

(AT) "Lotsa religiously-inspired violence, too.”

(K_J521) True. But is there religiously-inspired benevolence, also?

Some. So? Benevolence would occur without religion.

NewYorker58's original argument was that Catholic "morality" was superior to all others. I challenge her to prove it.

Oh, Pro-Tip: next time you resurface, make your name different, more different than just shifting the underscore one space to the left. I know that seems like a very smooth, sneaky, and smart move that *NO ONE* would ever figure out; but, it really wasn't that smooth... :rolleyes:
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 288
Posted: 2/2/2018 6:01:47 AM
MSG 285

"Please don't speak for all of us. No, sex is not always the agenda, many of us want love, a relationship, and no it's not "you want sex first" etc.

Can you *pretty please* stop your generalizations, all of you?

You speak from your experience, not everyone else's.

Can you grasp..?"

I'm with you Don. Some of us act with an integrity that a lot of these guys can not conceive of.

The Pig:
"Horseshit. I have no doubt you want your "companion" or "partner", but if a team of eight Victoria's Secret models offered you a no strings attached one-night orgy with them, you can bet your ass this "perfect gentleman" schtick you're trying to sell here would vanish like the proverbial fart in the wind."

I would turn at least seven of those Victoria Secret models down and see if the last one could keep her panties on. I've past up countless one night opportunities with very attractive women as well as a few threesomes. It's not what I'm after nor are those the type of women I want to spend my time with. Love actually means something to some of us. Going around recklessly breaking hearts, spreading diseases, and having unplanned children is detestable and not loving. I also value myself, there are no handouts or free test runs here. A woman has to prove to be of a higher value with me and, sleeping around does not show that.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 289
Posted: 2/2/2018 6:14:27 AM

I would turn at least seven of those Victoria Secret models down and see if the last one could keep her panties on. I've past up countless one night opportunities with very attractive women as well as a few threesomes.

Sure, and I bet you're having to beat them off with a stick with that picless profile of yours, too, right?
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 290
Posted: 2/2/2018 6:20:57 AM
I haven't had to pull stick out yet. I have a way about me.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 291
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2018 4:24:08 PM

The main objective for 99.9% of the guys on this site is sex

Is that why some guys can not be so keen on meating you, but are so hardened on just video chat? ;) I find it hard to believe that with a very attractive gal like yourself, you somehow bump into that "0.1%" surprisingly frequently, and claim that 99.9% just-want-sex.

But of those who do just want sex as their main objective -- and there's no shortage of , of course... I'm thinking, what would that mean, exactly? I'm assuming sex is The objective, but they may (or may not) be game for much anything else with substance on the side, right? Like they're not Wanting to be seeing her as there's no indicator that she'd be fitting of that, but, sure, could possibly happen and not ruling it out (or hell-no). So introducing you to their nephew before meeting you via web-cam and not pushing Enough to meet you -- no indicator of that, at least in that case.

I think for 99.9% of guys, sex is The objective when it comes to gals they know they wouldn't want to be Seeing. Not being a settled-down GF -- but no desire to be Seeing her. Off the bat, sex is The objective when you don't like her That much. But 99.9% of guys are not like that with all women, of course.

Men lie to women about their intentions for sex because women have trained them to lie.

I think it's not just indirectly trained, but have been directly Told to lie on some levels, too. All the time.

If you tell the truth, you get punished. Lie and get rewarded. This is just like house training a dog, you will get the behavior that you reward.

True. But the same goes for gals, too. Not every girl-guy situation is "guy is the contestant, girl is the panel of judges."
 ohenryx
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2018 4:48:56 PM

norwegianguy

If you tell the truth, you get punished. Lie and get rewarded. This is just like house training a dog, you will get the behavior that you reward.

True. But the same goes for gals, too. Not every girl-guy situation is "guy is the contestant, girl is the panel of judges."

What exactly are you speaking of? Are you thinking of some situation in which men have rewarded women for lying, thus rewarding the lie, thus training women to lie? What exact situation would that be?

I’m not saying you’re wrong, it’s just that nothing is occurring to me that would fit that description.

Nyeahsers
I haven't had to pull stick out yet. I have a way about me.

So you’re saying you “have a way about you” which drives women away, so you don’t need a stick? Be damned if I would be bragging about that!

You need to realize that this whole “white knight” schtick is NOT attractive to women. Rather the opposite. Women tend to like men who actually like women.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2018 4:57:35 PM

What exactly are you speaking of? Are you thinking of some situation in which men have rewarded women for lying, thus rewarding the lie, thus training women to lie? What exact situation would that be?

I'm saying that girl-guy dating isn't Only guy-vies-for-girl's-interest. It many times is the other way around or mutual. Meaning, the gal will be in position to lie to the guy, and doesn't get burned when she doesn't tell the truth (Truth-to-burned: "Ehh, it's not small, but, it's not big"; "How many guys have I done it with? About 20-25. Maybe more. I'm not in my 20s anymore.").

Those humorous examples where girls will lie aside, People will lie about themselves when wanting to garner the other's interest, is my point. Doesn't happen so much when the other's chasing you. But when you're chasing them, you being a guy Or a girl, yeah, your "luck" is better when you lie about stuff.

And also internally when it comes to things like sexual relations: A gal will express more interest than she has, even though underneath it all, no, she's not relationship-hunting with you. But she's conditioned to Want to believe that she does (to some extent or more) to not feel internally guilty for "sleeping around". I've had gals who Weren't that interested in me at the end of the day... but they showed interest, we hooked up, etc. Well, they tend to be out of my league. But they don't want to act like like they're just doing it to scratch an itch, when it more or less pretty much is. Coming off as maybe slut-like can turn off some guys -- and bring some guilt. Play the role of "I never do this" -- you'll feel better, girl! And so will he! ;)
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 294
Posted: 2/3/2018 4:04:01 AM

(ohenryx) What exactly are you speaking of? Are you thinking of some situation in which men have rewarded women for lying, thus rewarding the lie, thus training women to lie? What exact situation would that be?

I’m not saying you’re wrong, it’s just that nothing is occurring to me that would fit that description.

(*shrug*)

Exhibit A: All too many male-female interactions. The guy who lies his @$$ off all too often gets the girl, while the decent, honourable guy who is upfront and truthful, all too often goes home alone. You *HAVE* to have seen the Good Girl/Bad Boy dynamic.

(also, I'm annoyed and irked at how POF's spell-check flags Canadian spellings as spelling errors. POF needs to fix this)
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 295
Posted: 2/3/2018 5:43:45 AM

(Nyeahsers) I would turn at least seven of those Victoria Secret models down and see if the last one could keep her panties on. I've past up countless one night opportunities with very attractive women as well as a few threesomes.

(Wilbur) Sure, and I bet you're having to beat them off with a stick with that picless profile of yours, too, right?

Welcome to Wilbur's World, where everyone seeks success on a free dating site, because that's *ALL* that matters...

(Nyeahsers) I haven't had to pull stick out yet.

Heh-heh-heh. "Stick", he said...
 cooldog65
Msg: 296
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2018 7:20:18 AM

All my parts work the same for me in my old age

I'm picturing an Arby's roast beef sandwich...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2018 11:48:04 AM
Arbys? Roastbeef? At least it's better than McD:)

Pig, unless you've grown breasts, you can't speak for women. I like a guy that sticks up for women, and that enjoys the full experience of a relationship. Men that can't do that are stunted emotionally.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2018 1:10:59 PM

I'm picturing an Arby's roast beef sandwich...

Awwwww (wince). Yeah, I've seen some used up female parts down there looking like an Arby's roast beef sandwich. A bunch of dark-brown flaps of skin & tissue folded over. Not pink anymore, and does make ya want to go to Arby's.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 299
Posted: 2/3/2018 2:07:09 PM
Good grief NG..................^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Are you bragging or confessing?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2018 2:28:16 PM

Good grief NG..................^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Are you bragging or confessing?

Neither. Just remembering. A confession would be different:

Me: Forgive me father, for I have sinned...
Priest: For what, my son?
Me: So, there I was. Getting it on with this gal who was no spring chicken... but neither am I...
Priest: Okay, say --
Me: Wait! I'm not done. So I start to go down on her, and lo and behold -- the tissue down there is comprised of dark folded flaps, nothing pink. I found pink when digging into it... but, I'm sorry father. You wouldn't understand, as, well, you're a priest...
Priest: No my son. I went to Arby's on Monday. I know exactly what you're talking about.
Me: Hmmmmm, Arby's.
Priest: Say 7 Hail Mary's, and pick me up a Roast Beef sandwich due to Arby's 2-for-1 deal that expires in a week!
Me: Yessir!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?