Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 326
Guy slept with me then blocked me?Page 14 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
LOL You gotta love it! Pizza Day? Hmmmm now I'm hungry!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 327
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 2/10/2018 9:46:44 AM

(SS4544Spd) but unless you can identify something YOU'RE doing differently to ignite this trend, then I would tend to belive it's probably random occurrence

(SwedishChef456) To be fair -- he is doing something that's known/suggested in certain bar circles out there, when going solo: Read a book, girls may say something to you, and you can spark convo off that. He's not discovering anything new, he's not making a trend, he's realizing that there is a mild trend of reading-book -> someone saying "Oh, what are you reading?" It's not being Hit On, as guys will ask that too -- but it allows you to get a convo going where you can then turn into flirting, etc.

I get a real kick out of how you base your entire argument off of taking what someone else says, and simply inserting the word "not", as if a simple cotradiction creates a valid argument. It's like discussing things with a toddler.

(SS4544Spd) What are you doing differently? Reading different type books? Cologne? Different clothes? Attitude? Grooming?

(SC456) He's just reading a book solo at a bar. It'll occasionally get a person asking about it. Opens up opportunities for the shy. He brags about it as if he's reeling in the chicks when he Doesn't feed off it.

(*chuckle*) As I said to your brother-in-arms, Wilbur: I mention it once, and it brings the Feeble-Minded Brigade running.

Also, *WHERE* have I "brag(ged) about it"? I mention it because it drives you, Wilbur, and others, crazy.

(SC456) My thing is: Don't brag if you're too chicken to follow-thru on it.

Yeah, you're Real Slick. I'd be pretty hard-up, if I considered *YOUR* advice to be an *IMPROVEMENT* on what I was doing.

Again, my End-Game is not your End-Game. It's not on me that you're too plug stupid to realize that, despite being repeatedly told that.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:03:03 AM
I just want to date people that are interested in me and like me, how damn hard is that? Impossible apparently.
I have no idea what guys are looking for or want but seems to not be me lol.

Like now no one gives a crap about anyone and just looks for what they can get or what is convenient for them. Idk what is wrong with people now adays but I'm not like these people and I'm not playing by their rules. I'm not disposable and I won't let others try to treat me like I am.

Perhaps there are not many decent people anymore or no one out there for me. Who knows.
I guess I'll just wait to see if they are out there somewhere but I've pretty much lost hope at this point. Just seems like everyone is the same, so its kind of like, why even bother.

Perhaps I'm immature, naive or weird but I'm me and I can't just change myself for others. No real point picking on me about things I can't change. I just need to find someone who wants me anyway.

This is a good song
Ps <3 Sebastian Michaelis
https://youtu.be/Gy9X6spVkNA
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 329
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:23:21 AM
Sienna "I just want to date people that are interested in me and like me, how damn hard is that?"

When I look at your profile, what I see is a good looking woman with a lovely body. You have to portray want you want people to like about you. Dress more conservatively (play your outer beauty down) and guys will be more apt to see the others qualities that you have. Right now, guys usually are going to see a "piece" that they just have to have. If I put up a few shirtless pics, yes, I'm going to get a lot more messages, but, they will be from the wrong women. I'd rather get only 1 message a month from a quality woman than 20 a day from all the wrong ones.
 julystorm7
Msg: 330
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:04:16 PM

If you want all those other things, better get them FIRST. Not "promises". Get the stuff before you give it away. In today's world, it means you will probably be lonely a long time. You must decide - is it better to be alone or to take random chances with one-night-stands?

That's the sad truth of today's situation. Sex is expected fairly early and is almost a pre-requisite BEFORE an exclusive relationship. We take our chances with sleeping with someone. I had a congenial argument with my mother recently when she tried to dole out relationship advice. She told me I slept with a guy too soon and I tried arguing that that's the way it is now, She told me that might be so but wait till the third date at least. When women have sex they often form an emotional attachment so give one date to have a first impression, a second date to get to know someone better and a third day to get physical. I think we women sometimes spread our legs too soon because we think it'll make a guy like us more but the reality is that guys don't form that same emotional attachment from sex that women do. The more a guy gets to know you personally, the less likely he is to use you because then he sees you as a person and not just as a woman to get laid with.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 331
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:29:31 PM
"I just want to date people that are interested in me and like me, how damn hard is that? Impossible apparently. I have no idea what guys are looking for or want but seems to not be me lol."

>>>well, what exactly should they see in you, and be interested in? Focus on what those qualities are, and then present them to the world. Some ladies do know that men are looking for sex, and advertise that...and of course, that leads to the obvious. I look at your profile (not constructive criticism, but just an example), and according to it, you like food, booze, and anime. But, those are things, and people like them. What makes you, unique from others who like food, booze, and anime? what is it about these things, that turns you on? do you like how they make you feel? do you seek out the gourmet versions of these things? if so, why?

admittedly, when we are younger, we may not know exactly what drives us to love what we love. so, we make a laundry list--we're fans of this, or of that. but so are some of our peers. what makes us love those things? what do those things turn on inside of us? what do they make us feel? if you can figure that out...you may get closer to finding a partner who feels what you feel, and why you both feel it. that may help you find a deeper connection. make sense?

"sex is expected fairly early"

>>it does separate friendship from relati0nship. if you wish to lose the dumb boys who are just out to notch their bedpost, then....hold off on giving it to them. not that withholding should be a bargaining chip, but if you really don't want to get used for sex, then wait to get to know the person better. its easier to say, than do, I realize...hormones, cultural expectations, etc. when we're younger, we want to be appreciated by everyone, and doing what will make us look square, seems like social suicide. I can say from experience, I was respected in my high school for my stances (As I found out later), but being respected for being me, wasn't even close to being wanted by other people.

"When women have sex they often form an emotional attachment so give one date to have a first impression, a second date to get to know someone better and a third day to get physical. I think we women sometimes spread our legs too soon because we think it'll make a guy like us more but the reality is that guys don't form that same emotional attachment from sex that women do. The more a guy gets to know you personally, the less likely he is to use you because then he sees you as a person and not just as a woman to get laid with."

>>>Absolute, spot on.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 332
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:35:02 PM
July, our bodies, our choice. The 3rd date rule is man-imposed. I really hope you don't let men pressure you into sex before you're ready. A guy that's interested in you beyond sex will wait. Men asking for sex right away isn't a new thing☺

Welcome back, Mustang
 julystorm7
Msg: 333
Posted: 2/19/2018 7:49:27 PM

July, our bodies, our choice. The 3rd date rule is man-imposed. I really hope you don't let men pressure you into sex before you're ready. A guy that's interested in you beyond sex will wait. Men asking for sex right away isn't a new thing☺

Nope, I haven't let anyone pressure me. I've only been with 3 guys. I was 24 when I first had sex, up to that point I was waiting for "true love" which never materialised. The first was second date sex but I wanted to get rid of my virginity so that's what I did. The second was on the first date but that was rebound sex trying to get the first guy out of my head and that led to a very long relationship. And the third was sex with someone I realized I didn't really like (yes, we women do this too) but that was rebound sex too from guy #1 who I was with after guy #2. Yes, I'm pathetic, I know that. But I think guy #3 was thrilled with getting used, fyi.

I have gone on so many first dates but never wanted to go on a second date. No one interested me enough. I just want to feel connected with someone and it seems impossible at times. I'll keep trying though. I believe the longer you can hold off having sex the better, if you want a relationship. Guys do respect you more and see you as a person more but there's a fine line between respect and boredom and a girl needs to give it up before it crosses that line. Unless the guy is a Christian or something looking for a chaste girl which is very uncommon in this day and age. It also depends on the physical calibre of a guy too. A guy with a lot of prospects will wait a lot less time than a guy with less prospects.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2018 10:04:28 PM
Welcome back Mustang :)

well, what exactly should they see in you, and be interested in? Focus on what those qualities are, and then present them to the world. Some ladies do know that men are looking for sex, and advertise that...and of course, that leads to the obvious. I look at your profile (not constructive criticism, but just an example), and according to it, you like food, booze, and anime. But, those are things, and people like them. What makes you, unique from others who like food, booze, and anime? what is it about these things, that turns you on? do you like how they make you feel? do you seek out the gourmet versions of these things? if so, why?

That I'm smart, interesting and weird/different, I don't know how to show that on my page on here though.
Yeah I am creative with food and like to serve others. I also like to taste and be a consumer of fine food and****ails. I also like to make my own****ails and collect liquors. I like fine things and seeing beautiful places and exploring.
I'm pretty kinky and open to many things and like to explore in the bedroom.
I don't just like anime I like manga, too which is the written (non-animated), specifically yaoi and smut ;) and usually they're usually doujinshi really.

Do I just write this on my page? lol

Anyway I think I want a submissive or switch guy to RP being my butler. I did that recently online with the last guy I dated and I loved it. It was fking hot xD
He wants to do it irl but I'd have to be his slave too as well later but I dunno, I think it would mess me up emotionally doing things with him because I have feelings for him. He wanted to try again dating me but I was like ??? you said you didn't have feelings for me, why, it would be a repeat of before? he ended up saying it was because things weren't progressing fast enough, they seemed to progress fast to me. He wanted to be already sleeping at mine after like 2 dates.
Another thing I feel he expected a lot of me like to initiate sexual stuff. I like dominant men who initiate and tell me what to do, it's not really in my nature to just jump the guy ahah.
I just want someone who likes me how I am and doesn't just abandon me.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2018 10:29:33 PM
July, no, you're not pathetic. Life is to experienced, and at different times, we need different things.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 336
Posted: 2/19/2018 11:05:35 PM

Anyway I think I want a submissive or switch guy to RP being my butler. I did that recently online with the last guy I dated and I loved it. It was fking hot xD
He wants to do it irl but I'd have to be his slave too as well later but I dunno, I think it would mess me up emotionally doing things with him because I have feelings for him. He wanted to try again dating me but I was like ??? you said you didn't have feelings for me, why, it would be a repeat of before? he ended up saying it was because things weren't progressing fast enough, they seemed to progress fast to me. He wanted to be already sleeping at mine after like 2 dates.

So, you're continuing to associate with one of the guys who has contributed to you feeling the way you feel today, even though your focus should be solely on helping yourself??

You can lead a horse to water and all that jazz, I suppose.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 337
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2018 11:37:51 PM

So, you're continuing to associate with one of the guys who has contributed to you feeling the way you feel today, even though your focus should be solely on helping yourself??

You can lead a horse to water and all that jazz, I suppose.

I get bored, and they're all the same anyway might as well enjoy it.
 debdunn2
Msg: 338
Posted: 3/1/2018 1:48:22 AM
There is no reason that a man should not block you. You served your purpose.

This worked for me. 8 or more dates. If he could not stick around that long and invest that much time getting to know me, then he was not going to stick around if I slept with him earlier.

I do not want every man to know how I hum. Neither should you. He needs to be worth it.
A man needs to be worth it for you, Sienna.
 Dinno76
Msg: 339
Posted: 3/1/2018 4:38:31 PM
Only boring if you hang around nice guys. Stick to bad guys if you want excitement Sienna.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 340
Posted: 3/1/2018 5:42:14 PM
There's an old saying: "Women may fake orgasms, but men will fake entire relationships".

Due to the large amount of men willing to lie to exploit a woman out of sex - you have to understand that you never consent to sleep with a man unless you are okay with that happening.

If you aren't okay with that - you don't drop your pants unless you are in a long standing committed relationship or engaged.

Don't let men for a second attempt to gas light you out of your boundaries. If they want cheap easy sex they can take their low morals and go rent someone off of back page since they are so into exploitation - if they want something clean to put it in in they can EARN it, just like any other male in the animal kingdom has to earn access to a female.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2018 6:10:11 PM
MadameB, those are good words!

Women may jump start relationships with sex, then the man thinks this is good, I'll hang onto this, and there's your fake relationship. 20 - 30 years later, maybe sooner, the woman thinks I want out, the love is gone. Problem was the love was never there.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 342
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 3:27:58 AM
Hummm most likely you weren't the only one he was dating....once he got what he was looking for he moved on...it's not good but I have run into the same with woman.....never at this age would I have thought it would go this way but its society now and while I use this sight for entertainment still have that hope ....lol...keep the faith!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 343
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 9:28:22 AM

"Women may fake orgasms, but men will fake entire relationships"

Not at all about what's faked. Truly Liking? That's where it comes from. Getting into relationships that they don't want? No. That's not where "he used me for sex" comes from. It's that he didn't want to come close to getting into a relationship, but she thought they would end up down relationship-alley as he truly liked her, hence her putting out early.

Due to the large amount of men willing to lie to exploit a woman out of sex

Since we're going down stereotype-alley... where lying is lying about Like-liking the other when they really don't so much: Women will lie to get attention, and so will men -- men's motive is sex, women's motive is being wanted/validation. Women will do it to get attention & free dinner, guy will do it in the hopes of getting "dessert".

But he's not going to fake a relationship. Guys can fake truly liking the gal, to give her a sense of comfort to bring her guard down to have sex on date #1/2/3. But guys don't have a track record for going much past that, let alone actually Seeing each other where he's in the middle of a faux-relationship to try and round 2nd base. There's no pattern of that. People (girls too) are going to put out earlier than that, and guys are too impatient for waiting that long anyway.

When they aren't impatient for it -- and are going to be seeing her hitting only 2nd-base.... he either can hardly ever get a girl, or he really Does like her (maybe she's a bit out of his league which is why he Would go so physically slow).

If a guy isn't that into you and just wants sex, he's not going to sit around paying for date 1,2,3 just getting kisses at the doorstep And continue on. No need for a gal to play games and not go any further until it's already an LTR or a ring on the finger. That'd not only be unnecessary, that'd be cray-cray as she'd just be stressing herself out. Yuge "stay away" red-flags on the lady if she plays that game.
 CBGB77
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 11:47:48 AM
Fascinating...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0Sdxrkyui8
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 345
Posted: 3/2/2018 12:10:45 PM

If a guy isn't that into you and just wants sex, he's not going to sit around paying for date 1,2,3 just getting kisses at the doorstep And continue on.

And if he is, he will pay, & he will wait.

Doesn't make for a gold digger, but for a woman being cautious & self-preserving.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 346
Posted: 3/2/2018 12:12:20 PM

if they want something clean to put it in in they can EARN it, just like any other male in the animal kingdom has to earn access to a female.

This too^
 NewYorker58
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 12:19:38 PM
Yes, men do that. They're relationships based on convenience. Some men get with women just for sex, why not stay for the same reason, and maybe get the trifecta of someone cooking and cleaning for them too? What a deal! Happens all the time.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 348
Posted: 3/2/2018 12:41:50 PM
Many men have relationships based on emotional needs as well. When a person dwells on the negative aspects, they manifest exactly that.

When one puts their focus on the positive, they get exactly that result.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 349
Posted: 3/2/2018 12:50:37 PM

Yes, men do that. They're relationships based on convenience. Some men get with women just for sex, why not stay for the same reason, and maybe get the trifecta of someone cooking and cleaning for them too? What a deal! Happens all the time.

Why? Maybe because they don't want to? I don't need a cook. I don't need someone to clean for me, either. If no one is being deceived, misled or hurt in any way shape or form, you have no reason whatsoever to concern yourself with a man's choices. Throw away your badge, morality policewoman. Your wants are no better than anyone else's.
 HanoverFella
Msg: 350
Posted: 3/2/2018 1:10:49 PM
Sex isn’t everything, I just walked away from a year long relationship, because she was getting bossier and nagging more every day...she wanted me to move into her house, but I told her I had my own houses to look after, and the drive back and forth was getting too much. She was spoiled and used to having her own way, couldn’t accept the fact I didn’t wanna play house just yet..so yes sex on tap, cooked meals and good company(when she wasn’t ****ing about something)..or my own house, eat what and when I want, do what I want, for however long I want, I figured out the hard way to take things slow, and meet someone closer to home with less expectations of playing house
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?