Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 351
Guy slept with me then blocked me?Page 15 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Some people (not just women) enjoy cooking/baking. I do it when I want to & of course, share w/ my loved ones.

And you better bet that a person should clean in the home they live in, so I don't see a man benefiting off of a woman like myself who cooks & cleans, bec. in all likelihood, she does it for herself.

I imagine like attracts like. Best to stay positive & get a positive person in your life to share in the chores as well as all the other stuff.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 352
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 3/2/2018 2:15:53 PM
Quit fretting over newyorker
Madam thinks you’ve to earn her **** and blonde agrees, get crackalackin with your best moves boys
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 2:19:51 PM

And if he is [going to continue on, just getting a doorstep kiss after date 1, 2 & 3], he will pay, & he will wait.

A better move would be for him to Punt on 4th down and say Bye. :) To be fair, there is an exception to the norm*. But that aside... Remember, intimacy (on any level; PG or X rated), is a 2-way street -- not just a gal "giving" something to a guy, like a wife giving her husband a toolset for his birthday. To the contrary, it's a mutual exchange. She just wants to make sure he Like-likes her and it isn't just about hit-it-and-quit-it.

Making a guy "camp out" where it's just handshakes & lemonade thru the course of 3 full dates and all indicators point to rinse & repeat -- most girls aren't going to "camp out" for a guy If SHE Like-likes him, either. That Like-like goes away. It's just playing games, being overly-guarded.

*Exception: You express a lot of like toward the guy that one otherwise may not express so naturally. Obviously if you're wait-n-see on your attraction level to him early -- this isn't going to work, as it's going to be going against the grain and giving a false impression. But if you do Like-like him soon into things, you can express a lot of genuine desire at the end-of-night kiss, and during the date. Something not to be confused with merely enjoying his company, which a bored gal could have who hasn't had a date or psychological affection in quite a while, even if she's not That into the guy (ie likes, but not Like-likes him).

But after the those 1st 3 dates of handshakes & lemonade, expressing a lot of true Like, it better start opening up some, otherwise he's going to take it as a charade.
 MichaelD1974
Msg: 354
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2018 4:14:08 PM
All that you can do is learn from your experiences. If you are following a pattern that does not bring you satisfaction, then you definitely have to follow a new path.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 355
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2018 3:10:56 AM

Making a guy "camp out" where it's just handshakes & lemonade thru the course of 3 full dates and all indicators point to rinse & repeat -- most girls aren't going to "camp out" for a guy If SHE Like-likes him, either. That Like-like goes away. It's just playing games, being overly-guarded.

Takes many dates to know if you like-like someone.
When I date guys usually I have to try and hold back because I turn to mush. I just get swept up in emotions of someone new and it's all exciting and I THINK I like them a lot.
Takes multiple dates and a lot of chatting and such to know if we are actually a healthy and good match.

I found a guy I really like, well he seems to be really nice and respectful and we have lots in common and yeah so I'm hoping to meet him soon.
He is really understanding and says whenever I'm ready and to tell him if anything makes me uncomfortable or anxious.
He is so nice :)
It's just better to wait honestly, you gain nothing by rushing.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 356
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2018 9:45:30 AM
Roxy, thank you! I do value my *****☺ When I **** , I put a value on that. And when I **** a guy, I put a value on that. If I **** for a guy, I put a value on that too, because I value myself☺

Pig, sure, it's all wonderful if everyone is honest.

Platinum - cooking & cleaning = maid. My mom didn't raise me to be some guy's maid. If you enjoy it, I'm glad it works for you. The guy better be offering something of substance in return, besides what he thinks is a golden penis.

Hanover, she was the spoiled one? She plays "maid" for a year, then thinks to value herself, but she did that @ss backwards (her fault). Classic example of a woman not valuing herself, so this happens. Cooking, cleaning, providing companionship and sex, it sounds horrific! Good thing you got out of that situation! That was fvcked up! ☺
 HanoverFella
Msg: 357
Posted: 3/3/2018 11:50:25 AM
Amen sister..........
 julystorm7
Msg: 358
Posted: 3/7/2018 8:43:20 AM

But he's not going to fake a relationship. Guys can fake truly liking the gal, to give her a sense of comfort to bring her guard down to have sex on date #1/2/3. But guys don't have a track record for going much past that, let alone actually Seeing each other where he's in the middle of a faux-relationship to try and round 2nd base. There's no pattern of that. People (girls too) are going to put out earlier than that, and guys are too impatient for waiting that long anyway.

Another thing that happens when a guy ends up too deep is that he starts seeing the woman as a human being with feelings and will no longer want to use her and lose her. So at that point he'll either start realizing he actually likes or or that he doesn't. The more dates in, the more his conscience starts showing up. Its only the biggst aholes or the desparados who haven't had any prospects for a long time that are willing to wait longer to get in the door then vamoose.
 Dinno76
Msg: 359
Posted: 3/7/2018 5:32:45 PM
They hit it and quit it. Nothing wrong with that .
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 360
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2018 7:46:57 AM
More likely he figures out he can't use her without having to spend real effort so hes like awh hell no.
They know they don't want to waste that effort si they quickly run like the cowards they are lol.

I have no issue with people who want casual sex. Personally I'm uninterested and they probably know that so they pretend to want to date when really they just want to bone
 cooldog65
Msg: 361
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2018 7:49:28 AM
^^^ Sometimes the effort isn't worth the headache.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 362
Posted: 3/8/2018 7:54:51 AM
Dinno, why do you keep disappearing and coming back?

Your default picture reminds me of the graphic they used that framed the actors and actresses during the intro for "The Love Boat".
 Dinno76
Msg: 363
Posted: 3/9/2018 7:18:09 PM
They can use them. They are not cowards.
 cooldog65
Msg: 364
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2018 7:33:54 PM
^^^ Dinno, Pig addressed this to you:

Dinno, why do you keep disappearing and coming back?

Your default picture reminds me of the graphic they used that framed the actors and actresses during the intro for "The Love Boat".
 NewYorker58
Msg: 365
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2018 8:37:21 PM
He figures himself to be a whoremaster, so I can only think he hides his profile to keep from being deleted from what he must say to women.
 Nestaron
Msg: 366
Posted: 3/9/2018 8:58:01 PM
You mean hide a picture not profile if you are on forums it's never hidden they can click and go to your profile and read it. Removing picture just makes it a faceless profile and that can get you a delete and block in any message for not having a picture by some women.
 Cynderella
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2018 6:20:30 AM

He figures himself to be a whoremaster,

Who's the whoremaster?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2018 6:46:41 AM
Dinno☺

Messages this short may not be posted, which is an annoying rule.
 Namuhraed
Msg: 369
Posted: 4/1/2018 2:28:12 PM
So you expected by providing sex that he was responding with affection and loyalty, It did not work. How about giving affection and loyalty in exchagne for those things, and sex in exchange for nothing else but sex..no manipulative intent!!

Lovers may actually discover theyre friends too, not just mutually attracted for exhange of body fluids and orgasms but true companionship, What a concept, maybe in some other world!!

Not seeing in this one!!
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 370
Posted: 4/1/2018 2:37:17 PM

So you expected by providing sex that he was responding with affection and loyalty, It did not work. How about giving affection and loyalty in exchagne for those things, and sex in exchange for nothing else but sex..no manipulative intent!!

Lovers may actually discover theyre friends too, not just mutually attracted for exhange of body fluids and orgasms but true companionship, What a concept, maybe in some other world!!

Not seeing in this one!!

You must have just started in these forums. Many of the forumites here will not be able to make sense of such concepts.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 371
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 10:51:11 PM
Well reading through the Convo id had with him it was pretty obvious he was just a **** boy and not really interested at all. My mistake but he could of been clearer, he was misleading. Luckily the guy I'm going to date now is not the same.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 372
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 11:04:43 PM
NYeahsers, if you have a problem bonding with a woman, that's a problem, because it's not normal. If you feel others here have that same problem, I'm glad you found a support system to normalize it to make you feel better.
 julystorm7
Msg: 373
Posted: 4/2/2018 12:01:55 AM
Men bonding with women and women bonding with men...

Sometimes I start to think men are alien creatures who I will never understand or be able to bond with but then I hang around my dad or brothers and realize they are human too.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 374
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 12:41:02 AM
^^^^^ You do have to watch out for men that think it's women vs men. There are some great men out there.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 375
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 4:54:59 AM
The guy interested in me now doesn't seem to want to use me or anything dodgy like the others and said he won't sleep with me or do anything overly sexual on the first date :D
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?