Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 376
Guy slept with me then blocked me?Page 16 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)

The guy interested in me now doesn't seem to want to use me or anything dodgy like the others and said he won't sleep with me or do anything overly sexual on the first date :D

(Face palm) This is why you are getting flack on other forum posts. "do anything overly sexual on the first date". I could be wrong but you need to read between the lines when a guy tells you things. I'm not saying this guy would treat you bad but . . . .
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 377
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 4/2/2018 7:58:33 AM

NYeahsers, if you have a problem bonding with a woman, that's a problem, because it's not normal. If you feel others here have that same problem, I'm glad you found a support system to normalize it to make you feel better.

Nope, no problem here.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 378
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 10:33:11 AM
He said he's going to work for my affections and that he knows how the other guys have treated me and he is going to show me he isn't like that.
I have a date with him planned for Thursday. Since he has training first after that hes gonna pick up pizza and then we are gonna go to somewhere romantic and eat it and chat. Maybe cuddle.
He's really nice and sweet and considerate. Ive been talking to him about just over 2 months.
Originally he said we won't do anything sexual till I ask him for it but he said he didn't want me to feel unwanted. Plus I knew I prolly would feel kinda unwanted and its so hard for me to initiate. Couldn't do it.
Hes so amazing though :3 and we have so much in common and get along so well
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 379
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:08:06 AM

............. hes gonna pick up pizza and then we are gonna go to somewhere romantic and eat it and chat. Maybe cuddle

Interpretation: LOL Go to his place and watch a movie.
 cooldog65
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:18:07 AM
^^^ I see Netflix and chill on this one...
 Canelas19
Msg: 381
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:20:30 AM
Cuddling in the first date doesn't sound like a good idea on the first dates if you want to go somewhere with this guy. IMO

hes gonna pick up pizza and then we are gonna go to somewhere romantic and eat it and chat. Maybe cuddle.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 382
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:57:27 AM
Sienna, uh, oh! I hope you don't live in a small town where these guys all know each other and are targeting you. Bringing pizza to a 2nd location isn't a good thing. This 2nd location is for sex, don't kid yourself. The only thing he's being considerate of is his penis.

By relaying previous experiences, it conveyed to him what you're willing to do. Enjoy your date, be careful, let someone know where you're going, though it sounds like he plans on taking you someplace where maybe no one can hear or see you if you need help. I am worried for you!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 12:11:01 PM
He is a security guard that works with my sisters bf basically. He also does mma fighting.
So umm I dunno don't think hes gonna try and kill me. I will bring my phone though and I'll let my family know I'm going on the date.
His fighting training finishes at 8ish so he will be here 9pm ish.
Prolly won't stay out past 11-12 tho.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 384
Posted: 4/2/2018 12:17:11 PM

Yes, this guy is one of the good ones, and how does Sienna know? Because BAH GAWD, he said so!!

I've said it before, I'll say it again...who needs Comedy Central when we have *this* place??
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 385
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 12:59:35 PM

Cuddling in the first date doesn't sound like a good idea on the first dates if you want to go somewhere with this guy. IMO

Exactly. If you want to go somewhere with a guy, you have to do more than Cuddle! ;)

This 2nd location is for sex, don't kid yourself.

See, he's a romantic. Most guys want the 1st location for sex. ;)

The only thing he's being considerate of is his penis.

Well, I'm sure he'll be considerate of her parts, as well. ;)

In all seriousness though, yeah, it doesn't mean he's going to force anything on ya -- but Sienna, you can't get upset if you get the vibe that (uggh!) he wanted to fool around. It'd be like a vegetarian agreeing to go to a Steak House, and getting frustrated that they aren't serving tofu & soy entrees.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 386
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 12:59:39 PM
I dont think he would talk to me for like 8+ hrs a day, everyday, if he was just trying to use me. Tbh! Lol. The ones that want to just use me don't talk that often.

He is so nice and understanding and considerate :3 I can tell.

We aren't going to touch underclothes for first few dates or so. He wants our first time to be special. Hes so romantic he wants to cook for me :3
 NewYorker58
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 2:22:38 PM
Talking to you for 8 hours a day....the I want to get in your pants phenomenon. 8 hours a day is certainly worth that little time to have sex with a beautiful young lady like yourself.

I know you're excited about this guy. Women tend to get really excited when meeting someone new that seems nice. It's part of how wonderful women are. Just think back to previous dates and how excited you were to meet them. Don't lose the excitement, but think more rationally. The fact that he's a friend of a friend means nothing.

Offering to make dinner for you is very nice, if it happens after several dates, otherwise, it's just his attempt to put you someplace where he can have sex with you. He's not thinking about you at all. That's fine if you want to have sex. Just the fact that you would seclude yourself with him tells him you are up for sex. If you're not ready for sex, don't send him the wrong signal by what you do, because this isn't just about his behavior.

Just know, he may think very little of you if you have sex right away. He may not kill you, but most likely will push himself on you if you seclude yourself with him. If he does, and you say why are you doing this, he'll say why did you come here with me. You're young, so it's time to learn and experiment. I hope it's a good experience for you!
 Dinno76
Msg: 388
Posted: 4/2/2018 5:15:43 PM
Do not listen to New Yorker Sienna . She gives bad advise. If you like that guy then go out with him.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 389
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 9:05:14 PM
Dinno, I never told her to not go out with him. She's a young girl that is about to put herself alone someplace with a stranger. Don't you care about her welfare?

Cynderella
Msg: 390
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:29:13 PM

She's a young girl that is about to put herself alone someplace with a stranger.

That's what you call dating.

Don't you care about her welfare?

Not for us to care about....up to her mommy and herself.

Good Luck S hope your date goes well.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 12:13:54 AM
Internet bullying a young girl. Very nice, Cyndi. Didn't you self-proclaim to be a nice person? Words are cheap.

Dinno76
Msg: 392
Posted: 4/3/2018 5:00:36 AM
First date should be always in a public setting. If he seems creepy or dangerous then she should leave the scene.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 393
Posted: 4/3/2018 5:44:09 AM
Blind men and an elephant

The parable of the blind men and an elephant originated in the ancient Indian subcontinent, from where it has been widely diffused.
It is a story of a group of blind men, who have never come across an elephant before and who learn and conceptualize what the elephant is like by touching it. Each blind man feels a different part of the elephant body, but only one part, such as the side or the tusk. They then describe the elephant based on their partial experience and their descriptions are in complete disagreement on what an elephant is.
In some versions, they come to suspect that the other person is dishonest and they come to blows.
The moral of the parable is that humans have a tendency to project their partial experiences as the whole truth, ignore other people's partial experiences, and one should consider that one may be partially right and may have partial information.

Such as casting judgement on others in the Forums, WITHOUT knowing ALL the history.

It's ALL there....................... going back years, unless a response or 2 or 3, or page or 2 was deleted BY POF, THE INFO is there, available 27/7.
The past Forums history CAN be very enlightening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY REVEALING!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 6:11:33 AM

Talking to you for 8 hours a day....the I want to get in your pants phenomenon. 8 hours a day is certainly worth that little time to have sex with a beautiful young lady like yourself.

I know you're excited about this guy. Women tend to get really excited when meeting someone new that seems nice. It's part of how wonderful women are. Just think back to previous dates and how excited you were to meet them. Don't lose the excitement, but think more rationally. The fact that he's a friend of a friend means nothing.

Offering to make dinner for you is very nice, if it happens after several dates, otherwise, it's just his attempt to put you someplace where he can have sex with you. He's not thinking about you at all. That's fine if you want to have sex. Just the fact that you would seclude yourself with him tells him you are up for sex. If you're not ready for sex, don't send him the wrong signal by what you do, because this isn't just about his behavior.

Just know, he may think very little of you if you have sex right away. He may not kill you, but most likely will push himself on you if you seclude yourself with him. If he does, and you say why are you doing this, he'll say why did you come here with me. You're young, so it's time to learn and experiment. I hope it's a good experience for you!

I think he just really likes me. He is really nice. And thank you! :)

Yeah well it would be after a few dates, he didn't mean straight away. He meant for when we do eventually have sex he said he would make it special and cook me a nice dinner at his house. He said he can wait as long as it takes for me to be ready, weeks months, etc. He said it isn't his main concern/what he mainly cares about, he just wants to spend time with me and be with me.
 spot4username
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.
Posted: 4/3/2018 6:37:27 AM
Ladyinred0407

Such as casting judgement on others in the Forums, WITHOUT knowing ALL the history.

It's ALL there....................... going back years, unless a response or 2 or 3, or page or 2 was deleted BY POF, THE INFO is there, available 27/7.
The past Forums history CAN be very enlightening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY REVEALING!

+1+infinity!!

When you have "gotten to know" people through their posts over the years it is also rather easy to tell when a person attempts to have a new profile and/or an alternate profile. They may change their location, age, gender, whatever and try to act like they have an opposing viewpoint from what their "real" profiles post to attempt to throw people off BUT they still make the same spelling and grammar errors. They slip up and tell the same stories. Some use the alt accounts to agree with their main profiles and basically admire their main profiles. If they aren't available to post (say they are on a vacay) ALL of their profiles stop posting.

It really can be quite amusing.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.
Posted: 4/3/2018 6:42:25 AM
What you have to understand with that is I was on medication for depression that were not going well with me and made me unstable and essentially worse. I think it made me act like a bit of an idiot. Anyway, also that I was like 4 years younger.
Nothing is a lie and I'm not making this up.
 cooldog65
Msg: 397
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 9:30:01 AM

Internet bullying a young girl. Very nice, Cyndi. Didn't you self-proclaim to be a nice person? Words are cheap.

Nothing Cynderella has said would even be remotely close to internet bullying. We're all adults here including Sienna.

By the way, nice main pic Cynderella...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 10:35:04 AM

He meant for when we do eventually have sex he said he would make it special and cook me a nice dinner at his house.

Awww, that's sweet he talks about when he's going to have sex with you, before your 1st date... and in the mean time, the 1st date's going to be pizza & cuddling up at his place. :)

Yeah well it would be after a few dates, he didn't mean straight away.

Wait -- what happened to this no-sex for a long-time thing? ;) See -- when you really Like a guy, and his Like about you seems genuine, there is no real "clock", just not right-off-the-bat.

That said, given the 1st date being at his place and ordering a pizza -- with all this talking and investment by both of ya'll, my guess is, if he has good 'game', one thing will lead to another, and you guys will at least get to 3rd base. :)

He said it isn't his main concern/what he mainly cares about, he just wants to spend time with me and be with me.

That's A Lot said, prior to 1st date. I'm not saying he's scary/bad/mean as a person or anything... but that would scare a lot of gals. But you are unique, but you've invested Way too much, prior to a 1st date. I hope it Does end up working out well, due to that. Because if it doesn't at all, it'll make you end up hating the dating-game even more.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 11:22:34 AM
We are not going to his house ffs. We are going to the lake.

A few dates could mean a few months worth of dates. I just wasn't being specific.
Just thought I had tonsilitus which would of maybe ruined our plans for the date but I think Im all right. It was so weird though just started feeling really worn down and like something was stuck in the back of my throat and was aching and swollen. Swear I'm fine now though. Super weird.

I think both me and him are unique tbh :)
He wanted to see me after his shift today quickly cos he was working really close, but I felt too sick to plus it was like midnight. Hes so sweet though :3

We both agreed no touching under clothes except maybe my boobs lol, because we want it to be special.
I have no problem not sleeping with guys when they're not right there actively trying to seduce me lmao. Gets kind of hard. We both knew it was going to be difficult to resist each other so I just suggested no touching underclothes. I think that will be effective if its not broken.
Or I could always get a better chastity belt but guys hate those for some reason lol!
 browneyesboo
Msg: 400
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 12:03:02 PM
Jaysus,
Is this how 25 year olds talk now?
Maybe he can touch your boobs, but maybe not because you want it to be "special"?
I need eyes muffs just to read this stuff.
Gads.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?