Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm7
Msg: 451
was it cold at night by the lake? well, there was a nip in the airPage 19 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Well, as soon as I read the choking thing I started to think this isn't a real thing (I thought, is this chick for real?), but just in case it is, I'll treat it as such and I have real concerns about her situation.

I'm a longtime forum user but not this forum. I've been part of others that for whatever reason faded or ended over the years (I was actually on this forum several years ago) so I'm aware of trolls and the like. I know this isn't the real world and that not all people here are real and some are faking things but many people here are real and without knowing who is and isn't I just treat other people on here as such. I myself tend to speak honestly on here and give at-times seemingly too much details about my life but I figure, this is no different than therapy group or something so what have I got to lose. There's like maybe one other person from Saskatchewan I've seen on this forum so whatevs, no worries about real-life shaming. People give you their stories and opinions and you just use that thing between your ears to decipher it.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 452
was it cold at night by the lake? well, there was a nip in the air
Posted: 4/18/2018 1:26:31 PM
I am not attempting to "shame" anyone. Jaysuz.
My point is, we have gone down this road before.
We had a young woman who it seemed wanted to commit suicide. A person from the Forums, went as far as contacting the local authorities in the young woman's home town, because they were afraid for this woman.
The young woman, made light of the whole thing, and eventually it was discovered there were many things going on ...........but attempting suicide was not an issue.

I am truly sorry if you interpret anything I have written as "shaming".
Without knowing A PERSON, we do not know what is or is not real.
THAT is the reality of an internet Forum. I'm done.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 453
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2018 3:21:11 PM
I don't know if this is true, but it's plausible since Sienna is submissive. A person is basically killing you, and stops before they do so, by their own "guessing". I would hope he's not doing it to express his aggression. I didn't think it was about that. I don't think I need to say it's dangerous. How do you stop things being done to you that you don't like, you have to speak up. Could be the difference between life and death.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 454
Posted: 4/18/2018 3:42:59 PM
how do you tell someone no?

First, you decide that you'd rather risk losing the person and what they mean in your life, then put up with what they are doing.

then you ask them nicely.

if that doesn't work, then you give your ultimatum....b/c you already prepared yourself for the outcome, and you are ready to follow thru (other wise the ultimatum never works)

"he will understand"

unless he doesn't want to understand b/c to do so doesn't fit his agenda. And then he won't, b/c its a buzz kill and he's already made himself a part of your goal in life.

what's the plan then?

I don't know if the latest story is real, but I've known enough women in person who go thru these things.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 455
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2018 3:51:02 PM
^^^^those are good words!

Sometimes a guy is nice, but he's not nice for you if you're not compatible.
 Cynderella
Msg: 456
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2018 4:11:13 PM

She reminds me of nataly66687. Sienna I am concerned

100% What I was thinking.
 reverendswine
Msg: 457
Posted: 4/18/2018 4:45:14 PM

He also does mma fighting too so maybe part that as well.

That has nothing to do with it. I have trained in three disciplines in my life and have been in an out of my local BDSM scene, yet choking has ALWAYS been one of my hard limits. I don't care how much a woman likes it, I am not doing it.
Choking is not something one just springs on another without a discussion beforehand. This guy is a piece of shit.

You really need to back off relationships, anyway. You can't seem to stick to your guns about anything.
 sun___flower
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Lolz Trollz
Posted: 4/18/2018 6:40:06 PM
Haha. #ButWaitTheresMore
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 459
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2018 7:02:24 PM
We did discus it before hand and he does it gently for like 1 second but I still don't like it. It freaks me out. A hand on my neck is ok but when it starts to squeeze it just makes me feel kinds scared. Obviously I don't want to feel scared during sex.

Welcome back btw :)

Ugh I am still sick woke up freezing even though all the blankets I have were on me and the muscles in my calves aching. Might go to the doctor tomorow if I haven't improved
 siisaa
Msg: 460
Posted: 4/18/2018 9:01:10 PM

Choking is not something one just springs on another without a discussion beforehand.

You say that choking is one of your hard limits but does it become a soft limit ONCE you and the 'chokee' have a discussion?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 461
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2018 9:30:52 PM

And I don't know how to tell him I'm not into choking during sex

It's pretty hard to tell them Anything when they're choking you! :)

I am not the least bit surprised. The "boyfriend" found his innocent prey, set the trap

... but he washes her hair and feeds her McNuggets from McDonalds. In New Zealand! Quite special.

and is enjoying the fruits of his labor.

Well, I think his aim is to put in her labor, the way he's going at it. She's off the pill and her hips are sore! Is he using a condom?

was like 2nd time I went over his house we broke out the collar and leash and hand cuffs. That was fine though but I can't stand choking.

Just roll with it, just roll with it. You'll learn to like it! ;) Tell him to turn down the volume on the choking thing, and you'll wear a leash and bark like a dog instead. He'll understand. He seems nice.

How do I tell him I'm not really into it?

See above.

Like it is my fault because he didn't force it on me and I didn't say no.

True, but you have to learn how to say no. Just the same as you don't want the sex too rough when you pork so frequently, as you get sore. You just Say it. :) Give him something in return -- again, barking like a dog & panting with collar on. Just a trade of tastes. :)

I don't mind having his hand on my throat but the squeezing its just too much.

You probably don't want him getting comfortable with his hand on your throat. In the heat of the moment, he'll squeeze. Just tell him not to. The same way he'd have anal sex with you without lube as you're getting ready for work. Ixnay on that, hombre. :)

His past girlfriends liked it rough and trained him to be rough so I think that is why.

Did they tell you that, or did he? :)

He also does mma fighting too so maybe part that as well.

After he loses a match, yeah, you can be a good sport and show him what it's like to Win! *And* have sex at the same time. ;)

Ugh I am still sick woke up freezing even though all the blankets I have were on me and the muscles in my calves aching. Might go to the doctor tomorow if I haven't improved

I think he can heat you up and get those muscles loosened up. Hey, if you're both sick, ya mine as well, right? :)
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 462
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 9:48:14 AM
He is so sweet he took me to the doctor today. I found out I have a severe throat infection and got given a script for antibiotics and more maxalt wafers.
Anyway he is so amazing he was really taking care of me the whole time and nothing rough. He was holding cold things against my face and forehead and feeling my forehead for my temperature and massaging me. He is such a good boyfriend :3
I'm so glad I took his offer up to take me instead of my parents because I missed him and was feeling depressed. Since I was just stuck in my dark room for days alone and sleeping. He made me feel so much better. He went in and got my scripts for me and was so gentle and nurturing when I went to his place.
His mum made us burgers then we had a shower, it was so nice. Then we had the most gentlest romantic sex. OMG he is amazing. He really liked it too, maybe more than rough sex. He actually got close (but I told him to pull out) I was pretty surprised lol.
Then we watched yuri on ice and cuddled. Nyway I don't think he is trying to hurt me like he invests waaay to much time talking to me and being there for me to be having motives like that.
With the other guys I could tell they didn't love me but I truely think he loves me with all his heart (he has said that) and I love him with all my heart too so I'm not going to just give up on him or hurt him. I couldn't do that. Me and him vs the problem not me vs him, something he said. He is so wise
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 463
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 10:23:14 AM
A hard limit is something you will Never do no matter what. As far as I'm aware. I don't think there is such a thing as a soft limit and talking about it doesn't suddenly mean you're more open to it. It basically means something you're strict on not trying or doing.

Naaw you teasing me. I'm a cat not a dog lol. He addresses me as kitten and I address him as Master.
Anyway I think I'm getting better at saying no and stuff now.
We haven't done anal yet OMG. Anyway he has a huge strap on and I'm not going to be the one recieving it so he should play nice ;)
 Whisky_River
Msg: 464
Posted: 4/19/2018 10:44:23 AM
OK....This makes me feel like I am reading some absurd novel.
Or I am so out of touch with what goes on out there in other peoples reality or normal life....and a little bit lucky I am naïve to things I don't need to know.
ymmv.
 julystorm7
Msg: 465
Posted: 4/19/2018 11:50:38 AM
I'm speechless 😐
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 466
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 1:47:33 PM
Ok so I told him today that I don't like choking and I like it to be gentle like he was lastnight because it was amazing and romantic and my body can't take it rough really, especially often. He was so
understanding and sweet :) I love him so much. I was so worried about it and he made me feel so much better and comforted me :3
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 467
when we're together, i get all choked up
Posted: 4/20/2018 4:46:00 PM
"or I am so out of touch with what goes on in other peoples' lives"

>>>there's nothing wrong with not knowing what's going on elsewhere, as long as you're happy with what's going on in your's :) Its nice to be surprised in life.

OP, glad that things are going well with you. You talked to him, and reached an understanding. Isn't communication great?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 468
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 8:05:04 PM
Mustang, lol@post title☺

Sienna, Very happy to see you're not dead. I shall continue reading. In for a penny, in for a pound💶
 cooldog65
Msg: 469
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 8:18:18 PM
^^^ That's a Euro (€) note.
In for a pence, in for a £...can I get a crumpet please?
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 470
Posted: 4/21/2018 12:58:34 AM
GTO....I’m all choked up myself listening to sienna swoon over her guy......or is it nausea
I’ve never done the hands round my throat.
Don’t think I’d actually trust someone enough not to throttle me in the ‘heat of the moment’
I’ve had people wanna do that without the sex involved lol
I reckon I’d react badly, you know like when someone tries to tickle your feet and you end up knocking their tooth out with a kick in the face.
 Dinno76
Msg: 471
Posted: 4/21/2018 12:19:12 PM
The first guy that blocked her was very smart. He probably talked to her afterwards and got scared very scared .
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 472
Posted: 4/21/2018 7:44:07 PM
"he probably talked to her afterwards and got scared, very scared"

>>sounds like he choked.

asphyxiation is tricky stuff to mess around with. not a risk worth taking, but some really love taking risks for a thrill...guys like me'd be happy just to get laid. Funny that those people would take risks in the bedroom but fear being in a relationship, the biggest thrill. that doesn't sound like sour grapes, does it.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 473
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2018 11:54:39 AM
Of course I'm not dead. Anyways had an amazing time with my boyfriend tonight :3 He took me to a chinese restaurant, it was so good. Then he took me to a romantic spot and we kissed it was so nice. Had to trudge through the forest to get there lol was pretty funny. Then we went back to his place and had amazing sex mmmm. We tried anal and it went great even though he is well endowed LMAO and he finished in my bum (because that's what I like).
And I tried choking him and it was soo hot, but I'm too weak and light to actually choke properly but what the heck I did it with all my strength.
I actually like doing it tho its a turn on.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 474
he's so sweet he took my breath away
Posted: 4/22/2018 12:05:16 PM
nice to hear you are avoiding risk of pregnancy (not sure how he finished in a wino, I guess there's a lot of bums around up there). Sometimes it can be a real pain in the ass. Julystorm had worried about men wanting to date her to get another child, perhaps anal is an option women of a certain age should list on their profile. its good that your throttling skills are weak, as an MMA fighter it would be embarrassing for him to get his ass choked out by a chick not named Rousey.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 475
he's so sweet he took my breath away
Posted: 4/22/2018 12:18:19 PM
I think it's past time to take this shit to the Sex and Sexuality Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One floor up! Thank you.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?