Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 51
Guy slept with me then blocked me?Page 3 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Improve your taste. Stop dating dorks.

PlutoLover68
Msg: 52
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 12/13/2017 8:40:53 AM
He has a history of going cold and quiet on you and his behavior has set off red flags previously, now he's ghosting you after first date sex and you are surprised? Wow. Did you think having sex was going to change him?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/13/2017 10:02:29 AM
What's the point in wearing a chastity belt ?

If you're wearing one because you don't trust YOURSELF then what's to stop you from giving him the key to the chastity belt when he asks for it ?
 9Pluto
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2017 10:49:39 PM

Key or no key, isn't a chastity belt just a sexy myth or novelty (as in sex toy) like in the link?

Fiddling for a key seems like a recipe for disaster for going to the bathroom, for cleanliness, not to mention the chafing which has got to leave you the thigh gap raw ... wearing it loose wouldn't be effective ...

If you lose the key, would you call the firehouse and have the crew come over?
Red faced, "Ummm, my cat's wedged up a tree"

Coma_White
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2017 2:36:22 AM
He's a real bad dude. He treats objects like women.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2017 4:17:34 AM

If you're wearing one because you don't trust YOURSELF then what's to stop you from giving him the key to the chastity belt when he asks for it

Oh I would leave the keys at home. It has 2 locks. Obviously dates would have to be short so I don't have issues busting to go to the toilet, since I can't bring the key. Its better the dates are shorter anyway. Wouldn't wanna be long.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/14/2017 5:45:11 AM
You should have gotten the kind of belt that has a hole big enough for you to pee out of . The hole usually has a jagged opening , like sharp teeth , which isn't exactly inviting to any sane guy.
 spot4username
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2017 6:10:11 AM
Is this some sort of very lame erotica the OP is attempting to write?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 59
Posted: 12/14/2017 7:23:55 AM
I had sex with Sienna last year. We dated for a year and lived together for 9 months

I proposed to her and she said no because I wasn’t a home owner. I threw her out

I’m sorry Rachel, but I can’t stay quiet anymore

You broke my heart :(
 spot4username
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2017 8:01:14 AM
^^^
A better love story than many.

*sheds a single tear*
 gtomustang
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/14/2017 8:50:22 AM
I thought Fredo broke his heart
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2017 6:22:58 PM
Does a chastity belt guard "the back door?"
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2017 6:36:31 PM

Anyway I went through with it because I'm naive and stupid,

Well, you're not the only one.

And that's what keeps giving us so many entertaining SMH stories on here.

Google "latimes.com/dirtyjohn" for a textbook case.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2017 1:54:27 PM

I didn't meet him sooner because he didn't talk that much and I was suspicious of that. Either he is way too busy, not that interested or is talking to loads of girls.

Okay, so you guys weren't pen-pals for 9 months -- just someone you knew online who you may once in a great while have a chat with, and many times didn't want to chat much. Over the course of 9 months -- no, it's not being busy. That's for decades ago before the Internet & cell phones, where you can have a very busy lifestyle, but if you're interested, you'll have more than plenty days to at least chat. It's a lack of interest -- and of course, if one lacks interest in you, they're going to be talking to the opp-sex. Doesn't require a load of them, at all. Wanting them to be a player just makes one feel better. He (or she if roles reversed) just aren't that interested.

He asked to meet a few times but I said no for those exact reasons.

With some people -- yes, girls included -- don't want to chat ad nauseam online, and will determine their real interest in-person. Doesn't mean they'll be cold as ice (although some can be), but if you don't want to meet after an initial conversation or two, they'll understandably not waste their time.... but some can still remain in-touch. The ones with emotional issues (about dating) will want one to "prove themselves" thru tons of chat online first before even a quaint in-person meeting.

When I said yes I kind of regretted it because he went a bit cold after he secured the date. I was thinking what the heck isn't he even excited or wanting to meet me? Why's he not talking much?

He was probably very fruitful upon the chance of getting a date (hey, this could happen!) -- then afterwards, cool. Reserve until meeting. Many people, gals included, don't want to be ice-cold online, but, want the real bread & butter to be in-person.

Anyway I went through with it because I'm naive and stupid, pretty much that is it. Sad I know.

Well, take it as a learning experience. Not that you're naive & stupid to meet him... but how you frame things of online -> in-person in the dating world. Don't play the pen-pal-prove-yourself-to-me game. You're going to lose out on opportunities and send red flags about having emotional issues about (online) dating. Meet in person, don't expect everything under the sun, and don't sleep with them off the bat to "win them over". They're not the bad guy if you do that and they're not That into you. A guy not relationship-looking, or an outgoing carefree gal on the rebound will many times, during a date with someone they're so-so about, will hook up when things are going good (thanks, drinks!).

Hooking up, whether it be getting to 2nd base or hitting a home run -- shouldn't be taken as "they want to be an item with me". That's the real mistake. If you guys went out on a date, and had a nice time, you didn't go to each other's place, or did for just a bit to kiss and say goodbye -- you wouldn't be super upset.
 mrod3041
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2017 2:38:21 PM
I didn't meet him sooner because he didn't talk that much and I was suspicious of that. Either he is way too busy, not that interested or is talking to loads of girls.

Okay, so you guys weren't pen-pals for 9 months -- just someone you knew online who you may once in a great while have a chat with, and many times didn't want to chat much. Over the course of 9 months -- no, it's not being busy. That's for decades ago before the Internet & cell phones, where you can have a very busy lifestyle, but if you're interested, you'll have more than plenty days to at least chat. It's a lack of interest -- and of course, if one lacks interest in you, they're going to be talking to the opp-sex. Doesn't require a load of them, at all. Wanting them to be a player just makes one feel better. He (or she if roles reversed) just aren't that interested.

He asked to meet a few times but I said no for those exact reasons.

With some people -- yes, girls included -- don't want to chat ad nauseam online, and will determine their real interest in-person. Doesn't mean they'll be cold as ice (although some can be), but if you don't want to meet after an initial conversation or two, they'll understandably not waste their time.... but some can still remain in-touch. The ones with emotional issues (about dating) will want one to "prove themselves" thru tons of chat online first before even a quaint in-person meeting.

When I said yes I kind of regretted it because he went a bit cold after he secured the date. I was thinking what the heck isn't he even excited or wanting to meet me? Why's he not talking much?

He was probably very fruitful upon the chance of getting a date (hey, this could happen!) -- then afterwards, cool. Reserve until meeting. Many people, gals included, don't want to be ice-cold online, but, want the real bread & butter to be in-person.

Anyway I went through with it because I'm naive and stupid, pretty much that is it. Sad I know.

Well, take it as a learning experience. Not that you're naive & stupid to meet him... but how you frame things of online -> in-person in the dating world. Don't play the pen-pal-prove-yourself-to-me game. You're going to lose out on opportunities and send red flags about having emotional issues about (online) dating. Meet in person, don't expect everything under the sun, and don't sleep with them off the bat to "win them over". They're not the bad guy if you do that and they're not That into you. A guy not relationship-looking, or an outgoing carefree gal on the rebound will many times, during a date with someone they're so-so about, will hook up when things are going good (thanks, drinks!).

Hooking up, whether it be getting to 2nd base or hitting a home run -- shouldn't be taken as "they want to be an item with me". That's the real mistake. If you guys went out on a date, and had a nice time, you didn't go to each other's place, or did for just a bit to kiss and say goodbye -- you wouldn't be super upset.

Ummmm...BAM!

Kinda sums it up a bit. Yikes!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2017 3:31:30 AM
Hmm no I just really don't think he was that interested at all, like if there is multiple evidence showing he isn't interested or is a player it's kinda obvious it's that right?
He didn't talk much in general leading all the way up to it and then even after the date was secured then got worse after the date.
We only had one phone call which I obviously liked but he never seemed to want to do it again or ask.
I think he was just either had serious emotional issues with commitment/didn't really want something and maybe thought I was coming on too strong which IMO I wasn't. I think I'm just a full on kinda person. If I'm dating someone I'm going to be myself and show full interest in them if I'm actually interested, which I obviously was. If that scares him off then so be it. I'm not going to pretend I'm not interested or play silly games to not 'scare' guys. If they 'scare' easily, that is on them. They obviously have some sort of issues or aren't interested in me then. I never asked him to be my boyfriend or anything ridiculous. I'm a realistic person, I like to actually know someone before I decide to start a relationship.

Preferably so before sleeping with them as well, but you know it just happens that I am bad at turning guys down and I guess I am an emotional person and get caught in the heat of the moment. Obviously that is not so good of a thing though because it leaves me vulnerable. Guys can and will use that to their advantage even if they aren't even into me, which he probably wasn't. Seeing as he went cold after the date even more then actually blocked me. How much of this he would of known before the date it's hard to say but I'm actually pretty sure he wasn't that into me even before the date. More so because he never bothered to even say anything to me or even a bye, not interested etc.

I am naive but hopefully learning quickly from these mistakes. Taking a break now from dating because I have no interest in being used and that seems to be a prerogative of many men and I just cbf frankly. I have better things to do with my time
 gtomustang
Msg: 67
Posted: 12/16/2017 6:52:12 AM
I tried reading that dirty john story. A woman with a history of poor choices in men, sees one with a gym body pic in his profile, and overlooks the fact the rest of his story doesn't match his lies? I didn't bother to read further, did something happen that I should feel bad about?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/16/2017 9:08:37 AM
He never got his name on the Mortgage :(
 mrod3041
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2017 9:45:37 AM
"siennarh, Do you realllllyyyy want to go thru alllll the same questions we answered for you before

so I just don't get it.

Or should we call you............
Aradia96

Broken Hearts

Was my ex using me/a jerk or misunderstood?
Posted: 2/15/2015 7:05:04 AM

OK, Pig I'll give you a hint.
Clue:
#1. Op has been here before..... under ........several different screen names.
#2. Op created a s--- storm. She was deleted, users were deleted, posts were deleted, whole threads were deleted.
#3. History repeated.

I'm gonna sit back and watch the train.................go by. "

Wait....whoa....what!?!?!?!?!

^^^^^^ Is this above stuff for real OP? Like seriously?

Wow...like for real real......

W-T-F.....
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2017 10:39:21 AM
The guy was not my ex, we just had one date?
Don't get how that post is related.

Either way he is gone now.

Probably would of been better if it was sooner rather than later but you know.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/16/2017 10:43:58 AM
Rachel please stop
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2017 10:55:00 AM

I tried reading that dirty john story. A woman with a history of poor choices in men, sees one with a gym body pic in his profile, and overlooks the fact the rest of his story doesn't match his lies? I didn't bother to read further, did something happen that I should feel bad about?

The only thing to feel bad about was that he tried to kidnap and kill his wife's adult daughter.
But she fought back, he dropped the knife, she picked it up and stabbed him multiple times, putting him on life support.
His sister pulled the plug when the wife wouldn't even do that.

The main takeaway for most people is focusing on the one stupid woman with a bad track record, who married him after knowing him less than 2 months.

The real takeaway is that a lifelong narcissistic sociopath was able to con and manipulate MULTIPLE women his entire life.
Three women had active restraining orders against him on the day he got married, and 3 others had applied for ROs and were turned down.
And there were multiple entries about him on datingpsychos.com, warning women about him.

And still women (not just one woman) kept getting involved with him.

Another SMH moment.
 mrod3041
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2017 11:10:31 AM
And, this is the part where I think I wanna watch the Winter Olympics a lot. I have really gotten into curling in the last few years. Really cool, I am being serious. :)

Otherwise. WTF!?!?!! You lose faith in the human race with stories like this because sooner or later you wonder why people keep "putting their hands on the stove while its hot", so to speak? But, I guess some people are different that way and thats that. Wow...

So, yea, I cant watch to watch curling in the Olympics. And now they have snowboard racing? When did that happen? :)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/16/2017 12:58:18 PM

Msg: 64
Google "latimes.com/dirtyjohn" for a textbook case.

I read the (6) part report and listened to the podcast; fascinating how some people can be so gullible and fall for the con in such a short time. There's probably a lot more people like John Meehan's roaming online dating sites looking for victims.
 spot4username
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2017 3:53:01 PM
Will someone please buy me a new irony meter for Festivus?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?