Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 saintclara
Msg: 76
Guy slept with me then blocked me?Page 4 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
"No labels" "Don't want history repeating itself" what did he have his legs blown off in warzone or is it the usual my ex cheated on me and those lines stop them right there and say dude you think you are going to get your end away at my expense you got the option of blue balls or a body bag ciao
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 77
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 12/16/2017 9:54:59 PM
I hope the sex was at least decent because if it wasn't, what a waste of time, energy and other stuff.
 notyourbusinesss
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 7:02:31 AM
Count yourself as lucky. I block many before even meeting.at least you had a good bite out of him 🙄
 mrod3041
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 9:16:10 AM
Man, this sucks. I have found myself doing more of this lately, that is "blocking". I feel like it can be condescending on my end, but on the other end, for reasons mentioned in other threads/posts, I just dont understand some of the expectations folks have on these sites. Initial messages are rather aloof and even subsequent responses don't substantiate to much. Its getting to the point, its rather obvious meeting people in person is WAY easier. And, I really mean that. Just odd that you would think that online dating would facilitate more ease and overcome maybe the logistical and other hurdles associated with customary socializing. In fact, it seems it made things MORE complicated, not less.

Chalk up another one for humankind and its unpredictability. :)
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 10:04:58 AM
Do you mean you block after you add them to social media? Or just on here?
He had me added to a gaming platform And facebook. Blocked me on facebook and ignored me on steam.
It was torture seeing him go online and offline etc and know he was ignoring me on steam after I asked why he blocked so I deleted him.
 gtomustang
Msg: 81
Posted: 12/17/2017 11:35:00 AM
"The real takeaway is that a lifelong narcissistic sociopath was able to con and manipulate MULTIPLE women his entire life."

>>it is sad, some people don't know what a narcissist is, and they get taken in....initially. but after a while, one should see the red flags for what they are. Restraining orders, chastity belts, no matter what is done...some people just will date a human being who gives them what they seek. even when its something unhealthy. For every entry on dontdatehimgirl.com or datingpsychos.com, there will be a woman who insists...there must be a mistake. or that the women trying to help them are just jealous

(or skeezix will come by to question who the hell they are to give advice :) ).

As for FB and other internet connections telling you what someone is doing with their time when they aren't doing you...that is a double edged sword. Its the question you shouldn't ask unless you really want the answer. of course, we still want to stalk our ex and see if there's photos on FB of them having a good time without us :)
 saintclara
Msg: 82
Posted: 12/17/2017 11:39:37 AM
This is the problem people are just too nice.!!Dating a narcissistic psychopath isn't an issue for me ! BRING IT ON I'll dream at night about all the ways I can torture you and get my revenge while covering my tracks you'd be MESSING with the wrong person even going there! But if you like a challenge I'm up for it!
 notyourbusinesss
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 3:27:18 PM
Psychopathic dreams,huh!!?? 😳
 saintclara
Msg: 84
Posted: 12/17/2017 3:53:03 PM
I can't even post to your reply on other thread because it's restricted ! How can people argue with restrictions in place ! First you call me a feminist and was WRONG now you saying Zanex and forgetting about Ex and again WRONG! Do I look like a victim to you! Your male MGTOW pride likes to maybe think all us girls are bitter and twisted over some guys bad treatment but your barking up wrong tree with me I never let a guy think his won nothing ever! if anyone is going to be used out of me and him it will Him every time! Bitterness is for people that don't play the game correctly

EDIT I never said I wasn't psychotic ! Am I supposed to bow my head in shame or something look I know you are trying to be all macho and stuff to look good but one on one face to face I'd have you for breakfast, it would shrivel up in no time at all
 notyourbusinesss
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 3:57:29 PM
"Dating a narcissistic psychopath isn't an issue for me ! BRING IT ON I'll dream at night about all the ways I can torture you and get my revenge while covering my tracks you'd be MESSING with the wrong person even going there! "
That is either fanatism or Psychotic mind. 😳
 mrod3041
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 3:57:49 PM
Hey...whats 'MGTOW'?

Ummm..anyway. back to the OP. I dont do social media so I wouldnt be inviting anyone.
 saintclara
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/17/2017 4:39:27 PM
I'm sure you know but MGTOW ~ Men going their own way after discovering women's true nature and having bitter divorces behind them, they have decided all women are not worth their time and withdrawing themselves from society in a long drawn out permanent sulk and just using women for sex without commitment! We haven't noticed and don't give a shit but it's amusing to study them for lulz reasons!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 5:34:12 PM

MGTOW ~ Men going their own way after discovering women's true nature and having bitter divorces behind them, they have decided all women are not worth their time and withdrawing themselves from society in a long drawn out permanent sulk and just using women for sex without commitment!

LOL - not true. I'm sure for men over-glorifying themselves as MGTOW, there's some truth to that with some, but that's about it. Like feminism, it can be taken to extremes. And also the same way, it can just be on the simple common-sense level, usually where the guy's not touting it, but, just the way he is. It sometimes has to be pointed out to a guy who's locked into "tradition" too much, basking in the "because this is the way things are supposed to roll" and to snap out of it a bit.

And if guys are having sex with women without commitment -- which btw does not imply "using" anyone -- they aren't sulking. :)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/17/2017 5:58:49 PM
M.G.T.O.W – Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.

Anything else you wanna know?
 mrod3041
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 6:25:15 PM
"M.G.T.O.W – Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.

Anything else you wanna know?"

Wait...whoa...what?

Ummm...is this another generalization? Turn on the disconnect button.......

In what world does this work?!?!?! I am being serious too, because several of those properties are way off. Where do they find this stuff?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 91
Posted: 12/17/2017 7:31:29 PM
A simple Google search, ................MGTOW,............. nothing more.

It is my opinion, more often than not, people make assumptions, jump to conclusions, about subjects they know little to nothing about................based on nothing more than an opinion of .............someone else /. .anyone else.
"I heard it............ therefore it must be true".
I have no opinion of MGTOW............I am not associated with any men who claim to live their lives according to the definition I posted earlier.

When I am in doubt or have little to no knowledge of a subject............ I do my homework.

The definition for MGTOW, I copied from a website, devoted to the life style of men, who choose to be MGTOW followers.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 8:21:58 PM
Mrod, enjoy.........

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16286630.aspx
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16670387.aspx

One of these guys said it's not right that women don't ask men out, so he's not asking out women. He's waiting to be asked out. He's no prize, so I expect he'll never date again, which will spare anyone that would have dated him
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/17/2017 9:57:55 PM
^^^ I remember him! Lol. Some people should... not take liberal brainwashing too close to heart... to the detriment of their own love and sex lives.
 saintclara
Msg: 94
Posted: 12/18/2017 6:37:22 PM
M.G.T.O.W – Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.

Anything else you wanna know?

are disposable see want to go back to days men owned their wives who would be beaten up and have black eyes split lips and be raped every night and have to bare as many children as her randy abusive husband wanted or face the workhouse as second class citizens ! Who owned nothing so their kids and wives lived in constant fear because the mans status went to his head and his **** Now we don't have to put up with it and law acknowledges we are also people with rights and men been crying about it ever since! lost power
They seemed to love a women bowing down kneeling and now it's a case of not getting blow jobs it's a big deal
 mrod3041
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2017 7:58:54 PM
" are disposable see want to go back to days men owned their wives who would be beaten up and have black eyes split lips and be raped every night and have to bare as many children as her randy abusive husband wanted or face the workhouse as second class citizens ! Who owned nothing so their kids and wives lived in constant fear because the mans status went to his head and his **** Now we don't have to put up with it and law acknowledges we are also people with rights and men been crying about it ever since! lost power
They seemed to love a women bowing down kneeling and now it's a case of not getting blow jobs it's a big deal "

Which, with all due respect, this is probably NOT YOU. This was a history that you were more than likely not a part of. Furthermore, we all see that history, MEN AND WOMEN, and the vast MAJORITY OF US hate it too. So, stop leveraging a past for self-aggrandizement in your argument now because you weren't there. Focus on the present and how to make things better. And, before you begin, does it happen in the present day in age in some parts of the world? Unfortunately, yes. But again MEN AND WOMEN abhor it.

Concept huh? Stop that nonsense and focus on the now. This forum is proof positive that dialogue can exist sometimes and be positive. Your negativity here sucks, and brings nothing good to the table. Bring something more positive and helpful instead of just pointing fingers at the other sex.
 saintclara
Msg: 96
Posted: 12/18/2017 8:09:04 PM
Who asked you you wet blanket ! You are irrelevant I'm not bothered by history even though history changes and men don't like you pretending that everyone abhors it yet it's happening every couple of seconds so someone's doing it you don't care and you trying now say stop using past to get rights, I got my rights I don't need history to give me rights ! I was just pointing out why MGTOW don't like it ! Not moaning you on other hand I've hit a nerve so secretly I think you wish to be abusive but society isn't letting you and it's frustrating the living shit out of ya! You should join MGTOW along with the resident biker lesbo who looks like she likes a bit of rough too:)
EDIT
Yeah my negativity DONT tell me what to do I'm not a repressed third world women ,we have rights ! It's a shame your positivity isn't getting you laid but you know you are too what's the word boring
 mrod3041
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2017 8:25:07 PM
Who asked you you wet blanket ! You are irrelevant I'm not bothered by history even though history changes and men don't like you pretending that everyone abhors it yet it's happening every couple of seconds so someone's doing it you don't care and you trying now say stop using past to get rights I got my rights I don't need history to give me rights ! I was just pointing out why MGTOW don't like it ! Not moaning you on other hand I've hit a nerve so secretly I think you wish to be abusive but society isn't letting you and it's crusting the living shit out of ya! You should join MGTOW

Read my post again, because I do believe I mentioned several things you refer to here.

Wait: A wet blanket..... Ummm...ok Whatever that is, sure? Hilarious. :)

I stand by my statement. Come back with legitimate discussion or dont come back with it all and just continue with the insults and the like. Facts hurt. Again, we are in the here and now. Focus on that. Some positive dialogue came out of here. If you disagree with that, well, thats on you.

Could care less either way. Your incoherence says it all. Up to you.
 saintclara
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/18/2017 8:30:13 PM
And read my edit DONT tell me what to fcking write ! SEE he wants power control take away freedoms ! A mini sexually frustrated hitler wannabe:) why don't you stop ordering people around and pay attention to refining your own God damn boring posts, if you get dates they probably fall asleep and that's before the bedroom because if you got that far you'd finish them off! Is your name Nigel that would suit:)

edit you backing down just as well a germ has more relevance than you and more hair:)
 ohenryx
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2017 8:41:15 PM
You know, I have never before taken part in any coordinated effort to get someone banned. And, like most here, I have been asked. But I might make an exception for SaintClara. This dingbat needs to go.

As in go away.

Messages this short may not be posted
 saintclara
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/18/2017 8:48:25 PM
Yeah do it I can set up another profile and annoy you! This place is boring though I don't think I could be assed so click like the little snitches you all are always getting people banned forum is your life:)a bit pathetic though:) you need it though you are ugly so over to you:) you have participated in bans before you liar :) you can always tell when someone is a ban type of dude they start with I've never participated in banning before but..that is a give away but you know you can't fight so banning is only thing you can do! Bunch of girls blouses:)
Edit I do feel sorry for those coming on that want advice though because they will miss out and my advice is really good:)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?