Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ohenryx
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Guy slept with me then blocked me?Page 6 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)

NewYorker58
I don't think he meant for his profile to be a joke.

TPOYD
I would bet anything it is. Many of the forum folks wouldn't know humor if it came up and sodomized them.

I am 99.999% certain that it wasn’t intended to be taken literally. Most likely an attempt at humor of some sort. The only other possibility is a “shout of rage”. Rage at who, and for what, I’m not going to speculate. But we all know there is a lot of rage floating around these days.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 1/12/2018 4:45:43 PM

I am 99.999% certain that it wasn’t intended to be taken literally. Most likely an attempt at humor of some sort.

I am HIV positive that it wasn't intended to be taken literally, either. I will say though, even if it was a shout-of-rage, it'd still not to be taken literally -- just shouting at those who would literally think so.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2018 4:46:32 PM
NG, whatever a guy's reason for a hit and run, where is he getting his experience? Nothing worse than a guy that's awkward in bed. If you stay as a couple, it can be worked upon, if he's interested. Every car is different for where the clutch engages, which is a concept they don't even realize.

What does it mean, going someplace private? For me it would mean not doing a hike, but what does everyone else mean? I see men say they'll make you feel safe by meeting in public. Where would people be going on beginning dates that's not public?

Pig, I would know a joke if it sodomized me. While I'm a bella donna, I'm not Belladonna, LOL. I'll leave out the link that shows her specialty☺

Henry, his profile also said plus 3x a week for drinking. He's probably a mess.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2018 4:50:02 PM
NG, whatever a guy's reason for a hit and run, where is he getting his experience? Nothing worse than a guy that's awkward in bed. If you stay as a couple, it can be worked upon, if he's interested. Every car is different for where the clutch engages, which is a concept they don't even realize. By 30, a guy better have his shit together.

What does it mean, going someplace private? For me it would mean not doing a hike, but what does everyone else mean? I see men say they'll make you feel safe by meeting in public. Where would people be going on beginning dates that's not public?

Pig, I would know a joke if it sodomized me. While I'm a bella donna, I'm not Belladonna, LOL. I'll leave out the link that shows her specialty☺

Henry, his profile also said plus 3x a week for drinking. He's probably a mess.
 gtomustang
Msg: 130
Posted: 1/12/2018 5:20:28 PM
"I don't expect her to admit it, but if this guy had been "all in" from the start, feeding her spoonfuls of lovey-dovey crap, they may have very well *not* made it as far as meeting. He talked to her "off and on", as she described. He didn't act like a desperate fool, and that's how he ended up luring her in, then getting what he wanted."

>>>PUA 101. And its the way I got my first gf. She was as skinny as she was nutty. I ignored her b/c I don't find skinny broads (She did have a pretty face and long blonde hair) attractive, and I didn't want to have the drama. But she insisted, and I finally figured, why pass up the silver platter? She's what other guys were chasing after.

So I guarantee it works on certain women. Chase a woman, and she's too busy fending you off to have interest. And if she's hot enough that you aren't the only one putting you on a pedestal, then she can choose anyone, and she might as well choose the hot guy...who doesn't have to lift a finger to impress her. she already is impressed with his looks.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2018 1:50:23 AM

I don't expect her to admit it, but if this guy had been "all in" from the start, feeding her spoonfuls of lovey-dovey crap, they may have very well *not* made it as far as meeting. He talked to her "off and on", as she described. He didn't act like a desperate fool, and that's how he ended up luring her in, then getting what he wanted.

Oh, and in the 9 months it took to meet, you can bet your ass he was banging other chicks, or at the very least, *trying* to.

I honestly don't remember why I liked him. I think mainly because he was cute and seemed shy and
nerdy like me lol and we had similar interests.
Obviously I would of preferred if he actually was interested and liked me lol and fed me spoonfuls of lovey dovey crap :P
 DrivingHarmony
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/14/2018 5:50:46 PM

It's hard for me now to be so enthusiastic about meeting someone new after this. Guys just seem so fake now. Had enough of being used, this is the second time. I'm going to wear a chastity belt from now on in future dates.

I have not read thru all of the posts. My thoughts are as follows:

=9 months way too long to meet

=You are an adult, if you cannot handle having sex with/or without it leading to a relationship, then don't have sex on the first date.

=Better to find out now ....nine months later that this guy is not worth your time

=Don't punish the next guy you might be interested in due to the last guy. Learn from your experiences. You see how I did not call it a mistake. It was an experience.

=Since this was the second time this has happened, IMO - I would refrain from having sex with a guy until both of you are committed to a relationship. Doesn't mean you cannot fool around, just don't go all the way.

Good luck :)
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2018 8:35:11 PM

NG, whatever a guy's reason for a hit and run, where is he getting his experience? Nothing worse than a guy that's awkward in bed.

It has nothing to do with sexual performance. A guy running from a gal, if anything, would be more apt about Her performance, if performance was your focal point (and vice versa if she ran from him). A guy doesn't need previous experience to not chase a gal after he porks her on or prior to 1st/2nd/3rd date. Dunno where you're getting the implication that he should.

I think mainly because he was cute and seemed shy and nerdy like me lol and we had similar interests.

He was shy about being a pen-pal-only, which you weren't. We want what we can't quite have. He seemed your type, he was sexually attractive -- and him not being that into you made you want him more. It's a natural thing for gals and guys who crave sexual attention & validation (that does not mean craving Sex; but validation of being Liked aka sexual-based).

I don't think it takes any PUA 101. A PUA wouldn't be going thru the hoops of playing pen-pal for so long. It's just a lack of interest overall. He wasn't chasing, but he was very mildly game to correspond. Such mildness made ya want him more to achieve 'success' which is a natural motive to some degree. He didn't make you have sex, and you can't complain about having sex on a 1st/2nd/3rd date and things fizzling out. It's not even an implied promise that one's going to stick it out with someone where they otherwise wouldn't. We can't implicitly use sex as a "hook", where if it doesn't "hook", that person "just used me for sex".
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 134
Posted: 1/14/2018 9:59:15 PM

Obviously I would of preferred if he actually was interested and liked me lol and fed me spoonfuls of lovey dovey crap :P

I'm sure you believe that, but at some point through the course of nine months, you would have likely asked yourself what man of significant value would settle for playing "imaginary relationship" for that long.

This guy did just enough to keep you interested, nothing more, and it worked.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2018 10:29:22 PM
NG, so you're saying men don't do one night stands? They're forced to not return because of bad sex?☺ You do

Sure, a guy jumping around doesn't need experience to do that, but then he's not getting experience. That's what I was saying creates a crappy lay.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 1:17:41 AM

I'm sure you believe that, but at some point through the course of nine months, you would have likely asked yourself what man of significant value would settle for playing "imaginary relationship" for that long.

This guy did just enough to keep you interested, nothing more, and it worked.

Well not really, I thought it was a joke and then didn't talk to him for a few months then we ended up talking again somewhere down the line and said he was still interested. I think his lack of talking made me try to compensate by talking more to hope for reciprocation. Either way he never was into me much.

Anyway the guy I had a date with last-night was so nice and actually gave a crap about me.
Way more affectionate too.

The only thing that I dislike about the whole thing with the guy ghosting me is that I seem to sometimes remember it when I'm with my new date and get worried/anxious that the same thing will happen.

He didn't make you have sex, and you can't complain about having sex on a 1st/2nd/3rd date and things fizzling out. It's not even an implied promise that one's going to stick it out with someone where they otherwise wouldn't. We can't implicitly use sex as a "hook", where if it doesn't "hook", that person "just used me for sex".

Well, ok the difference is he asked if I wanted to have sex and said to me that we have pretty much done everything anyway and kind of let me think about it.
I'm pretty sure I was nervous the whole date and if he was paying attention he would of picked up on that and realized that it would probably be a bad idea to sleep with me, for my sake.
Anyhow.
With the guy I just had a date with he asked if I am ok a lot and picked up that I was nervous and said I'm an anxious talker (which I didn't even know myself lol).
He didn't even ask me for sex even though we did sexual things and he always made sure I was ok and comfortable.
Also he held me a lot right up close to him and cuddled me, aside from sexual things and after.
He obviously had more respect for me and caring.

If a guy just wants sexual stuff after it is over he will basically drop you like a hot potato, no cuddling etc. That was how the guy from my negative experience was.
 ohenryx
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 7:53:27 AM

SiennaBear2
He didn't even ask me for sex even though we did sexual things and he always made sure I was ok and comfortable.
Also he held me a lot right up close to him and cuddled me, aside from sexual things and after.

Could someone please translate this for me?

I’ve read the above post about 6 times, and I come up with a different idea of what went on every time I read it.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 138
Posted: 1/15/2018 8:35:45 AM
Looks pretty self explanatory to me...
He didn't just have sex with her...sometimes they just cuddled.
So she thinks that proves he cared.

I come up with a different idea of what went on every time I read it

Quit fantasizing..:/
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 8:51:05 AM
It wasn't just that ^, he was really perceptive and actually cared if I was comfortable and ok or not.
Usually the guys just keep going and kiss me etc even if I seem anxious or uncomfortable.
Also felt more real than with the other dates I've had in the past.
The others felt more artificial in comparison, in hindsight.

Also he was actually interested in me and getting to know me and engaging with me in convo and telling me about himself etc. the last guy I don't think was that interested when I saw him in person.
Pretty much on that other date we were just playing on the computer and there wasn't that much talk really.

We didn't have sex on the date/meet I just had (as I mentioned before).
Just the affection to me felt different from the other times. I think it is, when they JUST want sex it is a different kind of 'affection' and than when they don't just want sex.
It was more affection for the sake of being affectionate I kind of felt?
Instead of affectionate to work toward sexual stuff.
 gtomustang
Msg: 140
Posted: 1/15/2018 9:00:12 AM
There can be a variety of reasons why he didn't whip out a condom and use it. maybe "pretty much doing everything else" was enough for his sexual satisfaction, and he worried that doing the last act would create bonding that he didn't want to have to step up for. Maybe he has other options on his plate. Only he knows. It probably wouldn't be complimentary to find out the truth. "Last night's date" apparently got some sexual things, and he's not asking what the prior guy asked. Both men might have just enjoyed the warmth of human contact, and were turned off by the nervousness.

When we talk about players and pickup, it sounds like its all conscious acts and planned out. Some of it can just be, someone takes up an opportunity presented to them. After a dinner, the host might offer dessert. Are we still hungry? probably not. did we plan to eat after we're full, and get a sugar rush and some weight added on? probably not. but if its a good dessert that makes us feel good when its in our mouth...well, its here, why not?

spot. why are you surprised we are dwelling on this? do you think it doesn't happen, or that her attitude is one of the reasons it happens?
 spot4username
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 9:15:30 AM
I can't believe you guys are taking this nonsense seriously after the OP second post.
 ohenryx
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 10:19:33 AM

spot4username
I can't believe you guys are taking this nonsense seriously after the OP second post.

Let me recap things for you. We have a very sexy young woman discussing her sex live in a public forum. And you’re surprised that men are interested? Really?

Maybe you need some more coffee. 😉
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 10:36:54 AM
quote:
There can be a variety of reasons why he didn't whip out a condom and use it. maybe "pretty much doing everything else"

The guy that said that is the one that had sex with me then ghosted me.

Last nights date says he wants to see me again. It was so cute. I told him as I was hugging him and saying bye that I hope I get to see him again lol. He was so tired he didnt remember. Then today asked me if I wanted to see him again. He seemed nervous asking, I felt kinda bad. It was cute though lol.

Anyway so I'm happy at this point :3

I'm happy with how the date went despite all the rain, it was kind of romantic honestly. Being with him in his car cuddling etc when it was raining so hard outside :) so nice.
I didnt wear my chastity belt and it was the right choice imo. It would of been just weird if I did I think. Idk
 Whisky_River
Msg: 144
Posted: 1/15/2018 10:48:15 AM
^^Good grief...Must be a slow day to even respond twice in this thread..."spot4username" is right.
You need to get checked for being bi-polar or you're just posting for attention.
You got the old guy all excited...

It would of been just weird if I did I think. Idk

bawhahaha...can't make this stuff up.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 145
Posted: 1/15/2018 12:44:33 PM

It was more affection for the sake of being affectionate I kind of felt?
Instead of affectionate to work toward sexual stuff.

That's all I've got.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 1:20:20 PM

NG, so you're saying men don't do one night stands? They're forced to not return because of bad sex?

No. I was saying a guy OR girl running from the other after a swift porking isn't due to a lack of Their sexual performance, but if anything, would be a lack of the Other's.

Sure, a guy jumping around doesn't need experience to do that, but then he's not getting experience.

I was saying that it doesn't take sexual experience to "duck and cover" after hooking up with someone.

I agree, but she would have lasted longer with interest than your average Jane, in that scenario. She's the type to pen-pal to the extent that average Janes don't want to, generally speaking. But yeah, if he was ga-ga about her -- she wouldn't have been emotionally chasing him. It'd lose it's luster pen-paling like that, although she probably would have been more open to meet prior to being established as pen-pals.

Either way he never was into me much.

Which you've noted before, knowing that. Yeah. I think the point is -- it naturally makes us want the person more. You want what you can't Quite have. It's value raises higher.

ok the difference is he asked if I wanted to have sex and said to me that we have pretty much done everything anyway and kind of let me think about it.

Okay, so if anything, he's not using it as any hook -- but threw it out there and let you think about it. That's certainly not a player (with any game - lol).

I'm pretty sure I was nervous the whole date and if he was paying attention he would of picked up on that and realized that it would probably be a bad idea to sleep with me, for my sake.

Butt you porked anyway. :) Hey, all my point is -- it's not his "fault". Sleeping with him wouldn't increase his desire to be with you, which you wanted. Since his desire didn't increase about you post-coitus, doesn't mean you were played. It just, well, sucks in the end, sex or no sex had -- because he was a guy you liked/chased, and it didn't pan out.

With the guy I just had a date with he asked if I am ok a lot and picked up that I was nervous ..... He didn't even ask me for sex even though we did sexual things and he always made sure I was ok and comfortable. He obviously had more respect for me and caring.

Yeah, he's more into you than the other guy. I don't see how "he didn't even ask me for sex" is somehow a good (or bad) thing. It can be weird, good, or bad -- depending on the circumstances.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 2:11:19 PM
Sienna, what did you do on your date? All I see is sitting in a car, unless I missed it. You're already doing sexual things on a first date? Have you not learned your lesson? Please value yourself more unless all you desire is sex.

*Can't any of the guys here offer advice from a man's perspective?
 gtomustang
Msg: 148
Posted: 1/15/2018 3:18:37 PM
"sienna, what did you do on your date?"

>>something that made her glad she didn't wear her chastity belt, b/c I guess he would have seen it? not sure why else it would have been weird, if it had been present. how would he know if he wasn't dry humping it or doing anything else near that region.

not that i'm asking for the details, mind you :)

"can't any of the guys here offer advice from a man's perspective?"

>>>um...do you really want us to? :) Her profile pix say she has thick forearms, a nice rack, and a pretty face. she says she's so uncomfortable on dates, guys ask about it. she says she does sexual things on the first date. Assuming she's dating men attractive enough to have other choices...what do you think these men are seeing in this woman, when they see her?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 149
Posted: 1/15/2018 3:20:05 PM
I'm with Spot and no,.............. I don't need more coffee.

^^Good grief...Must be a slow day to even respond twice in this thread..."spot4username" is right.
You need to get checked for being bi-polar or you're just posting for attention

bawhahaha...can't make this stuff up.

Wellllll Whiskey funny you would say this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I know I said I would just sit back and watch the train wreck, but how many times can ONE train crash?

FROM THE FORUMS, Posted by Sienna
formerly known as Aradia.

How do sexually conservative people survive in dating?

Posted: 3/3/2015 1200 AM

"No shit, I do have clinically diagnosable biplolar, that just adds to it. I just don't actually want to get it diagnosed. Since I'm on an Up at the moment, I'm pretty happy xD Either that or the vitamins cured it.
I think maybe I am looking for friends then not sex. Since sex is synonymous for dating and relationships and I am not getting pushed into it (sex). I've found this amazing world of porn and I just don't feel 'lonely' anymore, it's like the gap has been filled in a way ;) well whatever it is, it's working for me!"

How's the book coming along Aradia?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2018 3:40:25 PM
Mustang, a lot of people, both men and women, feel nervous on dates. She's a beautiful woman, stop looking for what you think are imperfections☺ We all have them. What LiR posted is very telling.

LiR, people that are bipolar are apt to exhibit inappropriate behavior. She needs to get that $hit under control:

But while mania feels good at first, it has a tendency to spiral out of control. You may behave recklessly during a manic episode: gambling away your savings, engaging in inappropriate sexual activity, or making foolish business investments, for example. You may also become angry, irritable, and aggressive—picking fights, lashing out when others don’t go along with your plans, and blaming anyone who criticizes your behavior. Some people even become delusional or start hearing voices.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?