Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KJ521
Msg: 151
Guy slept with me then blocked me?Page 7 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
Okay....gonna go against the tide here.

The attention serves a purpose, Sienna....am I right?

But in the end....not very satisfying...is it?

No judgement...but it won't fill the hole deep inside. Keep trying different therapists...you'll find the right one that will enable you to manage what you seek to hide and expose at the same time. You know what that really is.

Best wishes. :)
 Don56789
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Guy slept with me then blocked me?
Posted: 1/15/2018 5:19:51 PM

It was more affection for the sake of being affectionate I kind of felt?
Instead of affectionate to work toward sexual stuff.

Yep, it's possible the way you describe it...
he could have been a great guy.

That's the one who ghosted you? Maybe he decided he wasn't sufficiently into you and instead of using you was really correct with you.
Except the ghosting part...
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 6:54:30 AM
Oh my God, I don't have bipolar ☺I've never had mania or hypomania. That was 2 years ago, the medication I was taking for depression was making me over-energized and manic. When I stopped it I was fine.

Sienna, what did you do on your date? All I see is sitting in a car, unless I missed it. You're already doing sexual things on a first date? Have you not learned your lesson? Please value yourself more unless all you desire is sex.

We went on 2 walks but it kept raining so heavily we had to go back in his car. Mind you it was pretty late at night so not many places we could go and I didn't feel like going to places anyway honestly. He wants to see me again and is still talking so I'm happy :3
Well it was nice anyways. This time round I'm reserving sex as something special though for if things get more serious.
I feel like that is what would make me feel comfortable and good emotionally so yeah.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:55:12 AM
Sienna, we were basing being bipolar by a statement you had made, see lady in red's comment. If you've found out it's not true, glad to hear that, as it's a hard mental illness to deal with.

If you didn't want to go anyplace with him if you could, then what exactly do you do on dates except sexual things? If that makes you happy, then proceed, but it's going to leave you open to being used just for sex. I thought you wanted a different type of relationship. Why plan a date to go for a walk on a rainy day and that late at night, then say that was your only option? If all you want from a relationship is sex, then you're doing okay, because you're treating yourself as that's all you're good for, but then don't complain and say men are using you.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 1:32:55 PM

Well it was nice anyways. This time round I'm reserving sex as something special though for if things get more serious.

But a BJ on a rainy day in his car -- such an appetizer for something special still makes a guy smile. :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 156
Posted: 1/16/2018 4:34:57 PM
"stop looking for what you think are imperfections☺ We all have them."

>>>ah, but you know what those guys those age look at :)

"the attention serves a temporary purpose, but after a short time, its no longer satisfying"

>>>there is good attention, and there is bad attention. like people who insist there is no such thing as bad press, unless its no press. Getting attention for what you offer, rather than attention for who/what you are, doesn't last long.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 4:59:27 PM
^^^^^Yes I do, that would be T & A, emphasis on the T.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2018 7:40:15 PM
ladyinred

she has been here for years under different names, I think she is a fake.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 5:29:08 AM

If you didn't want to go anyplace with him if you could, then what exactly do you do on dates except sexual things? If that makes you happy, then proceed, but it's going to leave you open to being used just for sex. I thought you wanted a different type of relationship. Why plan a date to go for a walk on a rainy day and that late at night, then say that was your only option? If all you want from a relationship is sex, then you're doing okay, because you're treating yourself as that's all you're good for, but then don't complain and say men are using you.

We also went for a walk but it kept raining so we didn't have much choice. I'd had bad migraines and been busy for weeks so I just wanted a quiet night. I just liked being around him honestly. It was nice :) don't have to try so hard to do things, sometimes relaxing and being 1 on 1 is nice :)
I don't think he wants to use me anyway to be honest.

Thanks for advice everyone. Things seemed to of taken a turn for the best now
 NewYorker58
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 11:34:10 AM
You're leading with sexual activity, so you'll never know how he truly feels. If you're happy with how you are and how things are going, that's all that counts. Fyi, a bj is having sex☺

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 12:30:55 PM

I don't think he wants to use me anyway to be honest.

In a nutshell, that = "I think he likes me, to be honest." We tend to call others "using" us when they're not that into us, but will hang out some, while we Are into them. Even some guys will call themselves "used" when they're ga-ga about a Wow gal, but she's not that into him, and she will hang out with him a little when her schedule's empty and he's hitting her up (or she out of the blue hits him up).

Yet when you're *not* That into them -- whether it be due to distance, age-difference, or stark personality-difference -- and you're game for some hanging out here and there, you're Not "being used", even though they are doing the exact same thing as if you Were really into them. :)

Fyi, a bj is having sex

It's not "sex" by itself, no. Sex by itself = sexual intercourse. A BJ is having sexual relations. Otherwise, a virgin could claim she had sex with 50 people when her cherry isn't even popped. :)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 1:06:58 PM
^^^^^Who are you, Bill Clinton A hummer is sex. Sexual intercourse is penetration.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 1:23:02 PM

Who are you, Bill Clinton  A hummer is sex. Sexual intercourse is penetration.

A hummer is sexual, it's a sexual act. It's not Sex. Sexual intercourse is Sex, not just merely "penetration". Otherwise, two cats having sex could be them licking each other's genitals. Dunno why they don't have any kittens! They've been having sex every day for a year now! Licking each other's genitals! No -- that's not having sex. It's a sexUAL act.

By your rationale, someone could be a virgin, yet had "sex" with more people than most others. I guess you'd call a handjob and licking a gal's bean Sex and Sex Alone, in and of itself, too - LOL.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 2:21:42 PM
I'm not bringing animals into this. We're talking about people. A bj is sex. A woman that has never had penetration can claim to be a VV, vaginal virgin.

ohenryx
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 4:32:14 PM
Different people have very different ideas about this subject, what constitutes “sex”. And I’m not going to try and change anyone’s opinion.

For me, if I say I had sex, that means intercourse, vaginal intercourse. I might say I “got lucky” when all that happened was some very heavy petting. Not even necessarily getting to oral, but certainly touching of each others _____.

YMMV. But if you’re asked under oath, make sure you know what the court’s definition is before you answer that question.
 Seki1949
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2018 6:21:44 PM

A bj is sex.

Great! I haven't been counting those; I'm kinda of Presidential that way. My score just shot up!
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 12:22:54 AM
Oral sex isn't REAL sex though. It's more like foreplay, I think.
Plus I didn't say what we did exactly.
 south_city
Msg: 168
Posted: 1/18/2018 11:59:09 AM
In my viewpoint, a BJ, hand job, intercourse etc all are sexual acts. But only intercourse is sex.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 12:24:02 PM
Oral "sex".

Sienna, you don't have to share what you did or didn't do, because it will be on this page recorded forever! Think twice, post once.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 12:33:17 PM

I'm not bringing animals into this. We're talking about people. A bj is sex. A woman that has never had penetration can claim to be a VV, vaginal virgin.

Sex -- and just the term sex, NOT in reference to anything else, is about living beings, which humans are microscopic part of. The NOUN "sex" is = genetic gender / sex organ(s) of something. The VERB "sex" is = the Act required to mix genes between the organisms. It's just a plain fact, regardless of potentially CONFUSING Slang, widely used or not. :)

"Bobby likes talking About sex," in that context, sure, BJs & HJs, and finger-banging are included. In that Context it can still be too generic, but we take it to mean "Bobby likes talking about things Sexual," given the "about" part -- assumed to to also include things Related to it.

The slang comes in to really complicate it down a slippery slope. For those who want to put anything sexUAL on a big pedestal, they refer to that and say ANYTHING sexual is 100% = the word Sex by itself. "Oh, you got a HJ? It IS sex, because you can use it in a particular context to include things sexual, thus, it's = Sex by itself." Uhhhh, no. Bobby's still a virgin if he got a HJ. Sally's still a virgin if she gave Bobby a HJ. You can't say someone's a virgin when they've never had vaginal intercourse (=SEX; act of procreation).

By your rationale, Sally who had her bean rolled by Bobby in her parent's basement is no longer a virgin, she's had sex, and so did he. When the doctor says "You two should have sex at least 5 times a week," to a couple who's wanting to have a kid -- by your rationale, the doctor's being misleading to this 18 year old Mormon couple, because HJs = having sex just as much as anything else and they could be confused.

Bottom Line: If you tell someone you had sex with someone -- and left it at that, the word alone -- you go by the definition of that word alone, not implying anything else or some spin-off. And what is that? Intercourse. The act of procreation. It's quite simple. The only Confusion, out of poor language and/or disdain toward things sexUAL, is to take the word "sex" by itself to = *anything* sexual -- which some people unfortunately do. The more sexually/socially conservative, the stronger it becomes. Some even think making out on the couch = Sex, because it's sexual. Sheesh. Talk about misleading people when asked "Did you have sex with her?" :)

Oral "sex".

Sienna, you don't have to share what you did or didn't do, because it will be on this page recorded forever! Think twice, post once.

LOL -- Your reasoning comes up short on that one, my dear. That does not mean That = sex by itself. The descriptor can change what the root is, in context.

"Oral sex" is not meant/read in the same way as "Missionary sex" and "Doggy-Style sex". If so, "oral sex" would just be another position / method of having sexual intercourse (=sex by itself).

By your rationale, since I'm a "Mortorcycle virgin" -- I've never had sex with anyone. :)

Oral sex isn't REAL sex though. It's more like foreplay, I think.

Exactly. Otherwise it wouldn't be called FORE-play. Fore to what? ACTUAL sex. :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 171
Posted: 1/18/2018 3:28:50 PM
oral sex isn't actually sex?

well, that blows.
 Cynderella
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 6:11:18 PM
.....Sucks Too.......
 cooldog65
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2018 7:12:57 PM
Lickety split...
 DrivingHarmony
Msg: 174
Oral sex is not actually sex????
Posted: 1/18/2018 7:17:42 PM
Not quite a home run, but according to Urban Dictionary - it's 3rd base.......
 Cynderella
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Oral sex is not actually sex????
Posted: 1/18/2018 7:40:00 PM

Not quite a home run, but according to Urban Dictionary - it's 3rd base.......

I'm just lucky enough to be out in left field.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Guy slept with me then blocked me?