Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Blue-balls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 26
Blue-balls Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Aldi do a very decent Stella copy called St etienne

Not had it in years but a very good copy and much cheaper than Stella.

Noo i need to witter on about drink

Aldi do some fine alcohol. Spirits. Wine. Beers.

Mon the aldi.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Blue-balls
Posted: 12/17/2017 1:38:52 PM
Pauline
Just had an online gander. Now i had never heard of atherstone the place before. Then bang. A thread about atherstone.

Now look where st etienne is based in the uk? Uncanny coincidence? Or part of the bigger scheme of atherstone type mystery?............

"Brewed at InBev Belgium
Style: Premium Lager
Atherstone, England
Serve in Lager glass

Available in 500ml cans, from Aldi supermarkets in the UK.
NOTE: Before entering a rating for this beer, be aware that it may be a straight rebadge of Stella Artois (currently under investigation) so may be aliased in due course."

Messages this short bollocks. How about the plastics getting a hiding from the merricks? That was a shock like.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 28
Blue-balls
Posted: 12/18/2017 1:38:16 PM

Pauline
Just had an online gander. Now i had never heard of atherstone the place before. Then bang. A thread about atherstone.

Now look where st etienne is based in the uk? Uncanny coincidence? Or part of the bigger scheme of atherstone type mystery?............

"Brewed at InBev Belgium
Style: Premium Lager
Atherstone, England
Serve in Lager glass

Available in 500ml cans, from Aldi supermarkets in the UK.
NOTE: Before entering a rating for this beer, be aware that it may be a straight rebadge of Stella Artois (currently under investigation) so may be aliased in due course."

Messages this short bollocks. How about the plastics getting a hiding from the merricks? That was a shock like.

It wouldn't actually surprise me if it were stella rebranded because it tastes practically identical

Not had it in years but it is very very close, very worth buying because its also much cheaper than stella. Wreck the hoose juice is funny, they call it wifebeater in these parts.

Was always on the cards that Celtic were going to lose at some point, but surprised at the hiding that Hearts gave them.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Blue-balls
Posted: 1/3/2018 8:05:40 AM
No exactly blue baws but a nice set of Hibernian FC baw holders. I can see prefab Dracul having some new undercrackers. Nice photie of said baw bags on the link.........

The Hibernian FC Bawbags Boxer Shorts (single pack)

Protect yer haggis, neeps and tatties in our latest Bawbags boxers!

Ideal for those turf-tearing, post-smashing moments of glory!

Hibernian tartan BawBags are available once again from the Clubstore and online!

Initially released ahead of Christmas, the underwear quickly flew off the shelf and into the stockings of Hibees everywhere, before selling out.

They are available to buy now as a single pair or as a pack of three.

BawBags are a reputable brand of boxer shorts, founded in 2007, with all their products made of deluxe cotton. Keeping in-line with the rest of their products, a portion of proceeds from every pair sold goes to support cancer charities too.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/8287

Oh hear. My mate just arrived when i got in with a bottle of Edinburgh Gin for his auld china. Rhubarb and Ginger. Just had a swig. Barry fir yir naggins like.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Blue-balls
Posted: 1/3/2018 8:26:29 AM
The Aldi stuff is definitely not Stella rebranded, I can tell the difference easily. Stella gets me drunk very easily and nasty hangovers, the Aldi stuff doesn't.
 Paulineandsalem
Msg: 31
Blue-balls
Posted: 1/3/2018 4:15:12 PM
I actually thought it tastes very similar.

Although Stella does give you rotten hangovers..

I rarely drink it.

St etienne is a nice lager.

Not had it in years though

Two in ten

And again
 Squareslice
Msg: 32
Blue-balls
Posted: 1/4/2018 4:37:38 AM
Hmmmm.... St Etienne.... French for St Steven... gaun masel... sainted!

that Inbev brew all sorts.... mostly of the urine variety.

Check out https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB_InBev_brands
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Blue-balls