Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 317
view profile
History
whats the daftest thing you have done when drunkPage 10 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
aw what a pity you didn't post what you wanted chap...

i often write and delete stuff that i would likely post if i were tipsy..

it is nice to still have some self control though eh..?

not all are so fortunate :-[
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 319
view profile
History
whats the daftest thing you have done when drunk
Posted: 12/29/2017 4:03:43 AM
Oh no, not really, I said what I wanted to. Anything more would probably have been dross. I did attempt to add to Mitikakakaka's lovely sketch but it was beyond me.

I did though imagine the participants in panto costume, complete with outsize shoes, way over the top makeup and pink dresses. I do wonder what Tigger actually said about finding a horse's head in his bed, or was it a donkey's arse?
 rekirked
Msg: 320
Posted: 12/29/2017 4:17:00 AM
I see by the look of it orange has finally summoned some self respect, fair play to him.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 321
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 4:51:44 AM
yes i noticed that... fair play to orange

there's still hope for the others...
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 5:33:33 AM
At some point the reprobate troll and his hypocritical apologist will get bored and leave. In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy the holiday. Hope everyone's doing the same. :)
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 6:35:26 AM
you are right pauline, he could have.....

it was disappointing to see oranges response - maybe not so much hope after all.

INBOX | HELP | ONLINE | SEARCH | MEET ME | FORUMS | CHEMISTRY | UPGRADE | LOG OUT
Home Logout MyForums

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 326
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 7:00:29 AM
Waiting all day for this...................................

GOAL!!!!

Really, really bored at work!

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 7:05:07 AM
Pages and pages of you two baiting and trolling since the last time I was here. The only thing I called you was paranoid, which you took out of context. Since then, you've been a broken record. Why should I say anything about Scarey, when you say nothing about 10ky? Goes both ways, Pauline. I have nothing else to say to you or to the reprobate.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 7:13:24 AM
its all outlandish and unnecessary...

not that i can really comment on the content of the posts because i barely even skim read any of it any more.

but someone has to take a stance and become the bigger person and just stop responding

you have it in you to be that bigger person pauline, you know that and we know that...
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 331
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 8:07:37 AM
And there you have it. I rest my case. All roads lead back to you know who, the reprobate troll who instigated it all in the first place.

Here's hoping for a peaceful and prosperous 2018. It's my dad's anniversary today, so my thoughts will be there.

10ky
Msg: 332
Posted: 12/29/2017 8:33:10 AM
The idiot showed up again. Lord. This is boring.

-kirkowitz
Say nothing next time please because he'll do exactly the opposite just like a child. Ta. X

-Paul
Aye. This is what he lives for. No doubt he ain't gonnae quit it.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 8:47:06 AM
"He's behind you" shouts the audience.

Drum rolls.

Thwack.

Curtain closes.

Stage lights go down. House lights come up.

Audience legs it for the exit before the dreaded National Anthem.
 scareymush
Msg: 335
Posted: 12/29/2017 9:59:46 AM
All I'd be saying to you would be to hold your whist.

You were getting a bit of love and support from Heaven and you didn't manage to heed her words....you've got to stop being so prickly and also with the lies.

And we're not running a competition to see who's Christmas is more miserable.

As for the word 'paranoid', you don't own it and you don't get to decide how that single word is interpreted by the general public....maybe if someone called you 'schizo' you might have a point.

Orange, I wish you a good day and that it will be filled with sweet loving memories of your father which bolster you for the coming year.

As for me, right now I'm longing to smoke a chillum filled with the good stuff and on the exhale shout "Ally ally boomshanka!"......ahhhh memories!

But as I now hate all drugs I'll just have to pretend I'm stoned and will love living life without the aid of that whoosh feeling, the heavy eyelids and the munchies.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 336
Posted: 12/29/2017 10:02:07 AM
I love you Scarey, and you Pauline <3
I’m dismayed two women I admire on here haven’t buried the hatchet (hint: Paul’s head?)
I’m kidding!!....I love you too Paul xxx
 scareymush
Msg: 337
Posted: 12/29/2017 10:16:56 AM

I’m dismayed two women I admire on here haven’t buried the hatchet (hint: Paul’s head?)

Hahaha....I'm not the murderous sort, if I were ever to get physical with that yoke it would be to give him the worst wedgie of his entire life and still holding the back of his underpants I'd grab his collar to hoist him face down into the river Clyde.

I'm dying to hear how your Christmas went....hope it was your best ever yet!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 339
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 11:37:03 AM
Cease your baiting, Pauline. Bad enough that you and the other half of your tag team did it so much while I was getting on with Christmas. Don't think that Heaven thinks that you two can claim any sainthood. Your friend takes trolling to a whole new level, and you've condoned it. Time to own it, and to stop deflecting towards Scarey. I'm not the only one who has told you that.
 10ky
Msg: 340
Posted: 12/29/2017 11:46:05 AM
^^

I'm not the only one who has told you that.

Yeah, his pimp (scarey) told you that too, Pauline. You better listen. smh. What a fu.cking fud. A disgrace of a turdy ole b@stard you are wee man. Despicable.

-rox
Love, you better sharpen that damn hatchet of yous well if you don't wanna break it. xD
 scareymush
Msg: 341
Posted: 12/29/2017 11:47:16 AM

The phrase is haud yer wheesht

And you would have heard it in Ireland first....you do know who the Scotti were and why Scotland was named that don't you?

I've spelt the phrase correctly in my Hiberno-English way. Although I could have spelt whist as whisht but I'm a Dubliner and that is how we roll.

Tracking the migration of Gaelic speakers who crossed the Irish Sea 1,700 years ago and became the Scots

Ireland in the Early Christian period (A.D. 400-1177) was made up of at least 120 chiefdoms, usually described in surviving documents as petty kingdoms, typically having about 700 warriors. One of these petty kingdoms was Dál Riata, which occupied a corner of County Antrim, the island's northeasternmost part. Around A.D. 400, people from Dál Riata began to settle across the Irish Sea along the Scottish coast in County Argyll. Other Irish migrants were also establishing footholds along the coast farther south, as far as Wales and even Cornwall, but the migrants from Dál Riata were especially noteworthy because they were known to the Romans as "Scotti" and they would eventually give their Gaelic language and their name to all of what is now known as Scotland.

https://archive.archaeology.org/0107/abstracts/scotland.html

Stop responding to me. And I'll do the same to you.

I'll be responding to deliberate misinformation and ignorance whenever I want to.

Heaven suggested you be the bigger person because you were moaning about being a victim as per usual.

Yeah, his pimp (scarey) told you that too, Pauline. You better listen. smh. What a fu.cking fud. A disgrace of a turdy ole b@stard you are wee man. Despicable.

Sexualising Orange once again?

Freaky freaksters!
 10ky
Msg: 342
Posted: 12/29/2017 11:50:18 AM
^^
No. What Heaven meant is that you are a childish hopeless nut and if you cannae see that, you're dumb as fk too. Imbecile.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 12:07:07 PM

A disgrace of a turdy ole b@stard you are wee man. Despicable.

I knew my father. He was married to my mother. I was their natural born son. If you don't know what a **stard is, you may need educating. It might save you further personal embarrassment.

2 You came on here today and instead of just making a comment saying that you had been having a quiet Christmas you had a dig at Paul and myself.

You'd kept on baiting and digging at me for the last four days, while I was having a peaceful holiday. Your point being?

Don't bother answering; it'll just be another one of your deflection exercises anyway.
 10ky
Msg: 345
Posted: 12/29/2017 12:26:10 PM
-orange

Really? You mum actually shat you and you knew you da? Then you know how much he hates you. With a skull like yous, you must ave pooped his party pretty bad innit, pal, aye? tut tut tut ...

You see where this is headin old man yeah? It'll take a few million like you put together. I suggest giving it a wee break for the sake of all folk on here. You go you way, I go mine. That includes you harassing Pauline. Leave her in peace.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 12:52:43 PM

And you know fine well that Paul didn't mean the word in the way you are suggesting.

Says who? You? The mistress of mindreaders? Haha.

Look at his pathetic insults. He's a joke.
 10ky
Msg: 348
Posted: 12/29/2017 1:15:42 PM
Yeah. A fkn 60 yo teletubby calling people a joke is all we're missing on here. Pffft... hopeless.

-Pauline
I bet he didn't know. He's as thick as fk.

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 350
Posted: 12/29/2017 1:34:13 PM
^^

Paul has suggested that you ignore him

Many times but he keeps coming back for yet another bashing (doesn't take a genius to realise that a 60 yo fugly reject like him cannae mock no one).

What a c0ck. He can be hilarious (at his own expense) though. Lordy lord...
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2017 1:57:08 PM

And you know for certain that he meant it in the way you said it? Are you a mindreader as well?

But apparently you know what I meant by my use of the word paranoid.

Calling someone a **stard is an insult whatever. 10ky doesn't care about its use; he simply looks for maximum impact, because he has nothing particularly material to work with, hence his lies about people's appearances and ages.

Look at his pathetic insults? He's not the only person on these boards calling people names is he?

Though as you told him a couple of months ago, he takes his insults to another level.

I'll remind you that I've asked scarey several times to stop posting to me.

I'll remind you that you've stated thst you'll also say what you want and that you won't stop posting. Stalemate?

Paul has suggested that you ignore him

See above. Especially if he's going to continue telling lies.

You won't. If you think that Paul and I are responsible for all of this you are very very wrong.

A couple of months ago, you said he was. He hasn't changed his insulting behaviour. You've simply condoned it and become his apologist. Most people would agree that if he changed his behaviour, and stopped insulting forum members and people in general, he wouldn't get so much stick if any at all. He won't though, because he needs the attention to feel some sort of validation.

Someone called you an online bully on here the other week.

One person? You seem to be an online bully yourself, Pauline. There; we're on an equal footing now. Several have accused 10ky of the same, including yourself. Have you forgotten? I've never claimed not to be involved, only that I react to insults, prejudice and discrimination. 10ky plays an eternal victim. He isn't. More fool you for being sucked into that.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >