Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scareymush
Msg: 454
whats the daftest thing you have done when drunkPage 15 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)

Your theory in one of your sketches? That I'm chasing Paul and he's not interested in me.

Meanwhile orange refers to me as his gf and we are in luuuurve

The point is, neither of you know anything

The point is that you don't know satire or understand what a parody is.

Fair enough...so I take it then that your little sketches were based on perceived/presumed facts?

Like my daughter stealing money from me to buy a bottle of gin or me going to a moneylender???

What was that you wrote about Orange? Here's you making a joke about male rape:

His cell door swung open. A 20 Stone tattooed prisoner looked him up and down and said Im going to have fun with you!

Noooooooo. Not again he screamed.

He assumed the position and awaited his fate

Think of gestalt. Think of Freud.

Where was 10 lube when you needed a pack!

It's not funny....jokes like that are never funny. Some feminist you are!
 10ky
Msg: 455
whats the daftest thing you have done when drunk
Posted: 1/2/2018 3:13:35 PM
-Scarey O'Mongo

I do not understand what is so hard to understand here. You be a d1ck, people will be d1ck to you. You ignore people, people will ignore you. You be decent, people will be decent to you. Don't take a fkn doctorate to wrap you heid around that aye? How many times do I have to say that?

Remember when I joined and you were bullying me right/left/centre? I warned you then. I told you to ignore me or else I'd put you in your place. You didn't heed my advice so I did. Cannae blame me can you?

Now your hate has spilled over to Pauline as well since she realised that you are the problem on here. You should be ashamed of yourself acting like a damaged kid in the evening of your life. Get a grip will you!?!?

(shrugs)
 scareymush
Msg: 456
Posted: 1/2/2018 3:13:39 PM

Pauls outburst above?

You want me to chin him for that given the names you've called me lately?

No.

I asked you to read it and tell me again that your freaky friend is kind, funny and intelligent....I said if you do, you'll be lying.

You decided not to lie.....good girl!

@ post above.....

Remember when I joined and you were bullying me right/left/centre? I warned you then. I told you to ignore me or else I'd put you in your place. You didn't heed my advice so I did. Cannae blame me can you?

Are you for real?????

Oh yeah.....silly question!

scareymush
Msg: 460
Posted: 1/2/2018 3:46:08 PM

Ask orange what he meant about the cycling proficiency comments

Special nickname

Hinting that a primary school child is giving out sexual favours?

Where's your outrage?

Did he specify the age at which you had taken the test in his satire? I got the impression your character Baba Yapper had given it many tries and that despite her lack of success she kindly helped others to pass. But whatever his intent (which was not how your depraved mind read it) do you think it's right to joke about rape regardless?

Go back and read scarey

Think you must have missed the post where I described Paul as kind funny and intelligent

Last time I checked you hadn't said that in response to my post.

Im certainly not going to change my opinion of him because of a troll like you.

I wouldn't expect you to change your opinion because of something I said, I'd expect you to change your opinion of him because of what he has written.
 10ky
Msg: 461
Posted: 1/2/2018 3:51:37 PM
^^

what I write is tit-for-tat to what you write. Change yourself first and I'll change accordingly. You and orange are the problem here and I will keep beating you both till you finally learn the lesson even if it takes a 100 years! The sooner you learn that, the better off we'd all be. (:

Not that you mind that given that you have been trolling people on here for at least a decade with fake profiles etc. Indeed, I'm aware of many things even your first profile - which wasn't a fake profile. How old are you, scraey, for instance? Are you 40? (:

scareymush
Msg: 462
Posted: 1/2/2018 4:05:56 PM

what I write is tit-for-tat to what you write. Change yourself first and I'll change accordingly. You and orange are the problem here and I will keep beating you both till you finally learn the lesson even if it takes a 100 years! The sooner you learn that, the better off we'd all be. (:

The lesson?

Flores man....who do you think you are with your stunted growth and stunted brain development?

Not that you mind that given that you have been trolling people on here for at least a decade with fake profiles etc. Indeed, I'm aware of many things even your first profile - which wasn't a fake profile. How old are you, scraey, for instance? Are you 40? (:

So what did it say on my first profile then? Did you save a screenshot?
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 464
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2018 4:52:36 PM

I do not understand what is so hard to understand here. You be a d1ck, people will be d1ck to you. You ignore people, people will ignore you. You be decent, people will be decent to you. Don't take a fkn doctorate to wrap you heid around that aye? How many times do I have to say that?

I've been telling you that from the start as did Pauline, before a rock fell on her head, but did you listen? No - you remained the blockheaded and emotionally retarded troll you've always been. Thank fvck you'll never breed.
 scareymush
Msg: 465
Posted: 1/2/2018 5:18:39 PM

I cant even post about politics on here without you going in on me

Shove off you cow. You aren't worth the shit on my shoe you waste of space.

Post away about politics all you like, I'm not the one who's complained about threads being turned into party political broadcasts for the SNP.

And you openly admitted that you will revise your opinion yourself as and when you like.....you didn't say you'd always revise your stance if a leg over was in the offing....that's just my theory based on your recent actions.
 10ky
Msg: 466
Posted: 1/2/2018 5:32:37 PM
-orange

You reckon pa aye? What if I had to find an innocent 16 year old girl, corrupt her and get her pregnant "accidentally" to force her to marry me out of desperation? What then? I would have bred no? But my conscience? It would be filthy innit!?!!!

Have you every asked those poor kids of you (whom you condemned to a life of misery by cursing them with you defective genes) how delighted they are of having been fathered by a little brown jobby like you? Have you? Give it a go. You might be surprised by their honesty!

...and I apologise too really but you desperately need a reality check. You'll see that this is doing you more good than bad. X
 scareymush
Msg: 468
Posted: 1/2/2018 6:25:51 PM
That comment was not made to you madam....your dishonest claim that it included you shows how despicable you are. You being the person who posts negative remarks about other women's daughters - a young girl you've never encountered is fair game to you apparently as are making jokes about rape.

Your post is a deliberate troll post where you are baiting Orange....you expect he will leave it there? At the point where you've accused him in the wrong?

You know quite well what you are doing, you are, in fact, an expert troll....you spent your Christmas conjuring up baiting posts for me and Orange....you finally got your reward of negative attention and now you've switched tactics to claim victim status once again.

The only way this all ends is if you quit your particular brand of trolling.

If myself and Orange can see through you, others can and will too.

But this is all yours and Flores man's twisted foreplay....what fun and laughter for you both.
 10ky
Msg: 469
Posted: 1/2/2018 7:26:42 PM
^^

That comment was not made to you madam....

How many times have you answered posts I post to other people to attack me? Is it only a problem when you are the target? Hypocrite.

your dishonest claim that it included you shows how despicable you are. You being the person who posts negative remarks about other women's daughters - a young girl you've never encountered is fair game to you apparently as are making jokes about rape.

Despicable is you and whoever says that you aren't. Yes, everything is fair game when it comes to you. Everything and anything. That is simply because everything and anything is fair game for you to attacking people on/about.

I hope that being treated the way you treat others is teaching you to be a better person. I hope you learned that bullying does not pay off. You do not scare anyone no more.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 470
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2018 2:01:11 AM

If that was directed at me as well as Paul orange because you think we are dating and I'm in my late 40s, I lost a baby when I was in my 20s,

Paul is 33. He can have kids with anyone he wants. At any point in the future.

You don't know peoples back story. Anyone on here could have lost a child or anyone's partner.

You maybe want to consider that before you give it the thank **** you'll never breed comments

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say

Do not ever. Ever make a direct post to me and don't ever reference me in your snide digs because I've had enough of you.

Go counsel someone through a miscarriage and then come on a forum telling someone they'll never breed.

As for you scarey. Same goes. You've had your laugh.

Here is hopefully where this shit ends with him and his disgusting breeding comment.

It's quite clear that you have some serious personal issues you need to work through.
 10ky
Msg: 471
Posted: 1/3/2018 2:08:44 AM
^^

Go counsel someone through a miscarriage and then come on a forum telling someone they'll never breed.

Though she's quite right ... you're either a quack or else simply a liar. In short, the one who truly has issue here is you.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 472
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2018 2:20:08 AM
She knew exactly what I meant, so go do one, troll.

And for the record, my wife was 33, not 16, and coercion wasn't required. Stop projecting.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 heavenlivesnear
Msg: 474
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2018 3:40:05 AM
pauline... is your last paragraph actually intended to be funny..?
 rekirked
Msg: 475
Posted: 1/3/2018 5:46:00 AM

pauline... is your last paragraph actually intended to be funny..?

What are you doing!!? don't accuse her of having a sense of humour that's blatantly offensive to people who don't have a sense of humour and a disgusting comment.

Orange, give it up ffs, you'll never win against the Krankies.

Carry on
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 476
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2018 7:25:33 AM
Just popped in to see if there was anything happening and there it is all teeed up!

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 477
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2018 9:17:40 AM

Orange, give it up ffs, you'll never win against the Krankies.

Krankies indeed, Kirk.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 478
Posted: 1/3/2018 9:28:37 AM
So if Paul and Pauline are the krankies
Who are we to liken the other tag team to?

I might refer to you as Wallace and Gromit
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 479
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2018 9:48:27 AM
John Steed and Emma Peel ;))))

10ky
Msg: 480
Posted: 1/3/2018 9:50:21 AM
-orange
Hey. Fat bstrd. Get back in your coffin and stay there. Can't stand your blubberous self no more.

-kirk
You're becoming a bit of a c0ck, kirkowitz man. That ain't good when you're so quick to accuse other people of trolling is it? You're quite right though. The uberskull cannae win. He a born loser.

^^
I agree. Emma Peel can indeed be likened to you. Sassy and all that.
 rekirked
Msg: 482
Posted: 1/3/2018 12:29:30 PM

-kirk
You're becoming a bit of a c0ck, kirkowitz man. That ain't good when you're so quick to accuse other people of trolling is it? You're quite right though. The uberskull cannae win. He a born loser.

You judge me as a bit of a c0ck? That’s like jimmy saville judging the Archbishop of Canterbury as a bit lechy.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2018 1:07:17 PM
Hey, if the Krankies don't want to be the Krankies, they can always be Ponda Baba ("he doesn't like you") and Dr Evazan ("I don't like you either"), or Stewie and Meg Griffin, or Pauline Campbell-Jones and Mickey Michaels, or Norman and Mrs Bates...
 10ky
Msg: 485
Posted: 1/3/2018 1:10:34 PM
-kirkson
Yeah. Something like that I suppose. smh.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 486
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:28:10 PM
I forgot this thread I started made it to 20 pages..

For all the wrang reasons
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >