Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 42
view profile
History
whats the daftest thing you have done when drunkPage 2 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
^^^ All, yes ALL, of these roads lead back to 10ky. In whose world is it right to call someone a "mong" or "microcephalic"?

ALL this started upon his arrival, as YOU once made very clear. He's a cancer. Not kind, not funny, and certainly not intelligent, despite your assertions to the contrary.

Address me

Why? I'd have a more intelligent conversation addressing the dirt caught in the cleats of the soles of my boots.
 10ky
Msg: 43
whats the daftest thing you have done when drunk
Posted: 12/17/2017 3:55:28 PM
^^
Getting angry aye wee man?

PS: It's important to note that the use of any adjective to describe you and your owner (scarey) is justifiable by your own inability to restrain yourselves. Behave and I will too.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2017 4:35:36 PM
^^^ Explaining things as they are and exposing you as a troll is hardly showing anger, little boy, and you'd be marking yourself out as a fool by thinking that. Showing anger is what you do when you go off on one of your silly, dishonest rants, due to your frustrations at having your insecurities exposed.

No-one owns me. Don't pretend that I need anyone to back me up, or that I go crying to mummy when my toys get taken away. I'll leave that sort of thing to you. I can stand up on my own two feet, thanks.
 scareymush
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/17/2017 5:11:02 PM
You should read what you write Poilet, it reads like a baby babbling incoherently loving the sound of their own voice.

Two things

Only an obsessed individual would care if Paul and I had met or if we were the same person. Or be asking us to prove it.

Is that right? I don't care if you've met each other, I don't believe you have met the person in the pictures on his profile.
Why wouldn't I ask for proof of your having met? You keep going on about having met and how you talk on the phone nightly, you describe him as kind, funny and intelligent which he disputes....claiming that he is the exact same on here as in real life. It's very hard to believe you know each other at all, you say one thing he says another.

You didn't realise he is not originally from Glasgow or Scotland even, yet Square and I figured that out ages ago, from the get-go actually. Odd that he claims to have poor English and bizarrely writes many posts in a 'Scottish accent'. Do they teach how to write Scots in the universities there?

I find it interesting being accused of being obsessed by a person who is fixated on Motherwell f.c., Dave from Depeche Mode, these forums and me. You need to broaden your horizons.

You got telt. You've spent the last six months correcting the grammar of someone who could wipe the floor with you in every way.

When have I ever corrected your internet lover's grammar?

It's very obvious to many posters that your fella is a braindead moron.

Finally, stop bullying Billy, the poor bloke just wants us to take it easy and you attack him.....horrible cow!
 10ky
Msg: 46
Posted: 12/17/2017 5:43:47 PM
-scarey

...yet Square and I figured that out ages ago, from the get-go actually.

You didn't figure shite. You're a follower. Following is the only thing you are capable of without makin a glaring fool of yourself just like when you accused me of being Leon. Neither Square did but he did at least say that he didn't think that I am from Gla. In any case, I never said where I am from. On the contrary, I've always admitted that English is not my first language. (Hint? Too difficult for you?) Then again, where I am from is no one's business - especially yours. Now stop obsessing about people on here (me and pauline in particular) and go see a doctor. Do it for the sake of your family who already have enough problems of their own to deal with. Correct? This thing runs in the family yeah?

And no, it's not pauline who is obsessed. It obviously is yourself and you are very aware that you have mental health problems which make you prone to that. Moreover, It is very obvious that now that you've finally realised that you're not fooling anyone with your drivel about me (bar wee orange - who is an irrelevance anyway) and you found yourself by yourself in this war you've declared on me (for some reason), you are growing increasingly desperate and that is certainly not helping with your obsessive behaviour. Again:

GO SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2017 1:22:10 AM

I bet if Paul called Scarey or you paranoid, you'd be leaping up and down all over it

Actually, I wouldn't, because I recognise, as would the vast majority of people, that there are two definitions of paranoia and that the second doesn't begin and end with it being about psychosis. You were deliberately selective because it suited your purpose to do so. Stop pretending about that.

If 10ky used it in its pathological sense, I'd merely put it down to his usual ignorance and to his ongoing attempts to project his obvious insecurities onto other people.

And you are still making digs about Paul hiding behind me or needing me to back him up when he absolutely does not.

Oh, but he does. And you know it.
 billybonds
Msg: 50
Posted: 12/18/2017 1:49:36 AM
No respect for my wishes .... I see...

Billy 's precept..when one is pointing the finger
there are three pointing back..

No one is perfect....we are all a bit paranoid
all a bit ******?* we all find it hard to say
Sorry.. if my mum knew I was on here she
would keel over..what about our reputations?
It's been longer than Afghanistan.. let's at least
insult with faint praise...

Hostess is climbing up the most admired
poster table see below..molecular and
being gracious to me did it......don't you all
want to climb the table of love ..two tribes going to
war is not great , relax, make love your goal..

1 billy bonds
2 chap
3bunny
4 roxy
5 vlad
6 Bo ...i mean jo ..sorry Jo
7 hostess
8 try.. sorry try I should have put you above jo..sorry hostess too..
9 jack....hope your hand is better..
10 the Norfolk serial killer
11 Doctor ky du spoon. .he paid me..
 rekirked
Msg: 51
Posted: 12/18/2017 2:21:17 AM
None taken

Messages this short may not be posted
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2017 3:20:24 AM
Anyone familiar with the works of Berne and Karpman would recognise what's going on here.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 54
Posted: 12/18/2017 3:59:36 AM
^^
Lol. I bet you think you've impressed us there wee man aye? Smh. Hopeless.
 scareymush
Msg: 56
Posted: 12/18/2017 9:13:43 AM
In this particular psychodrama, all three roles are being played by you.

You've been persecuting me, running to the little fella's rescue and thoroughly enjoying playing the victim.

You're repeating patterns established in your childhood, maybe from during that time when you had an ogre living in your home....you're doomed to remain in your comfort zone until you finally grow up.

You'll probably ask how you've persecuted me so here's the answer.

For weeks now you have been constantly screaming and yelling at me, in any thread and regardless of topic.....shouting from the top of your lungs and stamping your feet big time and all I'm guilty of is expressing my disgust at you for actively encouraging that dreadful troll by being his protector.

According to you I do not have the right to suddenly decide I don't like you and that I must have been lying when I said I liked you before and a load of other tosh to the accompaniment of wails, wails and more tear-sodden wails.

You've even sunk to the level of liar (I find that very shocking) for the purposes of misleading and misdirection and accused me of all sorts of things, the funniest being that I am chasing you around the forums (no, that has not happened!) to lambast you when the exact opposite has occurred. I'm still waiting on even one example of my correcting Flores man's grammar because you've said a number of times now that I have spent six months doing so - I honestly wouldn't waste my time.

Anyway as Eamon Andrews would say..."This is your life!"
 10ky
Msg: 57
Posted: 12/18/2017 9:39:48 AM
^^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgUOlt_E7cU
 scareymush
Msg: 58
Posted: 12/18/2017 11:42:48 AM
I stand here accused of insensitivity. Oh sure, I've tried to change my ways, I've cried, I've hugged and do you know what I've discovered?

I'm an offensive person!

But in a tolerant society is there no place for my kind?

Why must everyone like me?

Why can't we all just........not get along?

Conflict is necessary. Throughout history, human beings have persecuted the great agitators - Socrates, Galileo and now me!

Where would you be without us to provoke and to enlighten you, to attach the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?

Throughout history, all over the world, people have rightly looked to these forums for virtually nothing! Maybe one day they will be able to say an unpopular battle was won there for an ugly little thing called the truth....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD_VCqpjEDM
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2017 3:44:10 PM

Lol. I bet you think you've impressed us there wee man aye? Smh. Hopeless.

Neatly proved my point there. Well done.
 scareymush
Msg: 63
Posted: 12/18/2017 4:40:49 PM

I'm actually quite amused Paul, by the fact someone has accused me of following them around the forums, when they've made more than one less than pleasant post that referenced me when I didn't even have an active profile on the site.

Show me those posts and also the alleged posts I'm supposed to have made where I corrected Tom Thumb's grammar.

Meanwhile, have a look at this thread

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16666860datingPostpage4.aspx

From page 4 onwards you are making a complete fool of yourself defending the troll and couldn't stop whining in nearly all of those posts (14 posts in total between p.4 and 6, many of them consecutive posts) about me.

It's you who are obsessed. And my post you quoted in parts writing 'shite' after each quote is spot on.

You have to get real now, enough is enough!
 scareymush
Msg: 65
Posted: 12/18/2017 6:22:28 PM

Oh, that thread!

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16665108.aspx

All hell did not break loose but you behaved badly yet again of course, a second thread.....10 posts to my 6 (unusual for me to post that much). I made reasoned statements, you flipped your lid. If you read it again you should be able to notice how Tom Thumb spewed spit and bile at another couple of posters as is his wont, given his small man syndrome - weird isn't he? Tell the truth for a change.

You've been over-reacting to everything I've written lately because you can't handle criticism of any kind and I believe because you are well aware that you are in the wrong and don't want to admit it for some reason. But you should know we all make mistakes and that big huge one you've made is forgivable.

Here's a hint for the future, if you wouldn't rant and rave, act like a right royal Tartar and a total Berserker I probably wouldn't derive so much fun from winding you up......it's over to you now, take control of the situation by thinking sensibly and being an adult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bAPlojfgO0&list=RD6bAPlojfgO0&t=13

10ky
Msg: 66
Posted: 12/18/2017 8:23:42 PM
-scarey

Notice that you just cannot help but project your own character defects and flaws onto other people. You probably find that cathartic. Let me give you some examples:

... but you behaved badly yet again

There you are accusing Pauline of misbehaving when anybody who has been on here a while knows that you have been misbehaving and have had countless feuds with people on here for years. Ask yourself: Why do people tend to keep their distance from me?

I made reasoned statements, you flipped your lid.

You never make "reasoned statements". You simply get angry when people show you that you are wrong - which happens very often as you know - and start spewing hate and lies.

..... Tom Thumb spewed spit and bile at another couple of posters ...

There you are accusing tom thumb of spewing hate - something you do instinctively and constantly and which you have been doing for years on here.

Tell the truth for a change.

There you accuse Pauline of being a liar - when we all know that you lie through your teeth, dabble with fake profiles, have an empty profile (intended to troll people? What else could it be for?) etc.

... you can't handle criticism of any kind and I believe because you are well aware that you are in the wrong

Again, you are well aware that you are wrong but you keep digging your own grave just like when you accused me of being Leon. Everyone told you that you were wrong/mistaken yet you kept insisting and is still insisting to this day. That's just one example.

But you should know we all make mistakes and that big huge one you've made is forgivable.

This is not an accusation for a change. You are probably asking for forgiveness with that. I am ready to forgive you if you stop the hate and anger and if you "take control of the situation by thinking sensibly and being an adult".

It is very obvious - even to the laymen - that you suffer from uncontrollable anger (exacerbated by your Asperger's? Autism?) at the world for your misfortunes but we are not responsible for your situation in life. You are much better off dealing with your problems rather than subconsciously(?) attributing them to other people and lashing out at them. See a doctor. It might help and that is genuine advice.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2017 1:11:59 AM
^^^ The irony is strong with this one.

Physician, heal thyself.
 billybonds
Msg: 68
Posted: 12/19/2017 1:19:32 AM
I never moan too much but the hypocrisy I found this lovely morning on another thread has got my goat. Some people (1) can never see their own Cant. It's comical. Name names billy. ..no..I could never win .

On topic I am not exposing myself to ridicule ....going to breakfast ...already been for a run...
 scareymush
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/19/2017 6:44:48 AM
Flores man, you are an ineffectual little twit with no personality of your own. Your methods and habits are typical of a person profoundly aware of being an empty husk.

It's been proven that you and Leon are the same.

A psychopath mirrors those they envy. They feel envious of our very being so their intention is to become you and conversely, to leave you as empty as they are. Their goal is to switch roles with you and leave you, envying them. The psychopaths hides their rivalry from the targeted victims by presenting a mask which portrays them to be just like us in so many ways. The victim believes the psychopath’s mask is real, they believe that they’ve found a soul mate, someone who really understands them. For the psychopath, the game has begun.

By mirroring you, psychopaths appeal to your narcissism while paradoxically negating your uniqueness. At first, it isn’t apparent that this imitation is actually envy, not until they have deposed you and taken your place.

It is self-esteem that psychopaths envy. They bask in your admiration of their facade. When you esteem a psychopath, he knows it is your self-esteem being reflected in the mirror. He is just a facsimile of the original and his mirror lacks the depth to be an original.

The psychopath’s envy is the source of his motto: If I can’t have it, nobody can. Furthermore, he determines to make the victim feel the envy that he feels. He wants the victim to share his shame and become a facsimile of him. Again he uses a mirror to accomplish this, only this time he has you mirror him. The psychopath waits until he is sure that you hold him in high esteem – your own high esteem, because he seems to be just like you. Then he invites you to take a tiny step down the slippery slope of evil. It may be a tiny thing, like making fun of someone behind their back, someone who has never hurt you. Or he might tell you a story about someone who hurt him and it makes you feel vengeful and protective of the psychopath. This is only the beginning. He tests your boundaries, asking you to make exceptions for him because he’s special – this is an appeal to your narcissism because we all feel that we’re special and since he’s just like you…he must be special too. Before you know it, you’ve crossed boundaries you never would have imagined. You’ve behaved just like him and not like you normally would. That’s when the psychopath brings out his special mirror, the broken one with the sharp edges that cut. In this mirror he shows you all your flaws, he shows you how hideous you’ve become and he tells you that you were arrogant to believe you were ever anything more than that. With his mirrors, the psychopath has managed to insert his shame into you and he has taken your self-esteem.

http://180rule.com/definiciones/mirror/
 10ky
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/19/2017 7:01:45 AM

Flores man, you are an ineffectual little twit with no personality of your own. Your methods and habits are typical of a person profoundly aware of being an empty husk.

There. As soon as she's given a reality check, she'll burst out in a barrage of insults anger, and hate. This is exactly what I was talking about.

It's been proven that you and Leon are the same.

Does anyone actually believe that?

I'm in total disbelief at the depth of your obsession/magnitude of your obsessive tendencies... (mopes)

-orange
Counsellor, can we do something about her? Call social services? What if she's torturing her kids or animals?
 scareymush
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/19/2017 7:12:50 AM
Poilet, you have a great talent for twisting the truth, the SNP needs you to be their next spin doctor.

All this smoke and mirrors deception is remarkable on your part as it's inspired by your need to be the victim and having chosen to defend the indefensible by aligning yourself with your fellow claimant of the crown 'victim', the too kind, too funny, too intelligent whoever he really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqbjeDU8s6A
 10ky
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/19/2017 7:18:30 AM
^^
Lol.. she's totally gone now. Tail-spinning like crazy. The longer she keeps at it, the further her mental health deteriorates.

-Paul
You/we better stop interacting with her. I wouldn't wanna find her at me door with a kitchen knife in her hand, foaming at the mouth and wearing a necklace made of finger bones (PS: beneath the humour, there's a grain of real concern :/ )
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2017 7:19:39 AM
Sneaks in for a GOAL!
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 77
Posted: 12/19/2017 7:22:06 AM
^^^oi faster fingers......that was supposed to be mine!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >