Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 10ky
Msg: 108
whats the daftest thing you have done when drunkPage 4 of 20    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20)
-orange.

You are one of the most insecure people I've come across.

You say that because you've been exposed as an insecure clown several times.

I could write a case study on it.

What about you stop stalking me so that we can get on with these forums without having to wade through endless rubbish trolls like u write instead? Attacking me will not solve your issues.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 109
view profile
History
whats the daftest thing you have done when drunk
Posted: 12/20/2017 6:59:45 AM
Seeing them as attacks is part of your issue. Ever reflected on why your're angry at things that you can't do anything about and project instead? Frustration, friend. Frustration at your own self-limitations. Same with Renissanceman and the same with Leon. You all immediately jump on people who expose your frailties. With Ren, it was his tendency towards violence, and with Leon, it's his blaming things on women.

How about you start the new year without trolling everyone in sight? Look back at the threads you've started and and involved yourself in.

I note you haven't linked anything, by the way. Funny that.
 10ky
Msg: 111
Posted: 12/20/2017 8:52:15 AM
^^
He knows he's a liar. He knows he attacked me first and was then unable to take it when I reciprocated in kind. That is obvious from his desperate attempt at back tracking. He's a bully. Bullies always crumble when stood up to. Textbook. The only decent thing to do at this point is to apologise or shut up but instead, he keeps on going. It's a lost cause. His mental capacity is what it is.. hopeless.
 Jo van
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/20/2017 9:37:34 AM

One comment. You said to Jack that he went in on you first and that he's been trolling you around the boards ever since, it's not true.

FFS!
This is getting ridiculous now!

If you read that thread, you'll see references at the start of it to the same thread being previously "voted off."
(I don't have that "privilege" anymore.... )
He had many threads deleted, - because they were misogynist drivel.
Most of his earlier threads got deleted, by people who could vote, for revenge.
When he first started posting, he attacked almost anybody, right from the off.
-Everyone was "old", or "fat", or "ugly", or desperate.
My first response to him was "That's scarey".
- Because he was yet another angry bald bloke, of similar stature, and it gave me a feeling of deja but. (Veteran posters will know what I'm taking about ).
He trolled almost everyone.

I think that thread was the last time I bothered talking to him, or answering his insane rantings.
I don't have long enough left to live, to bother. (Erm.... Again. )

Almost everyone took a dislike to him, because of his attitude, and because he obviously "made a move" on "jellybean", and got " knocked-back".
-Something he "cryptically" whined about, whenever he got the chance.

Go back about 15 pages, to when he started posting.

It was (rightly) mostly women who were most offended by him.
But square, Kirk, and some others thought he was "Leon", because he posted the same sort of patriarchal drivel, at around the same time.
I was always open to the possibility that two different fvckwits had appeared simultaneously.
(There are a lot of them about. )

I don't know why "orange" bothers, I decided he was a trolling little cvnt, a long time ago.

Now, can we get back on topic?
The stupidest thing I've ever done while drunk; was to have another drink.

Drink doesn't really agree with me.
I have a low threshold.

-I make up for it, by having an extremely high threshold for stupidity.

Now carry on.
Merry Mythmas, and three hos etc etc
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2017 9:43:37 AM
I'm just hanging around waiting for the nod in. come on guys, I've got to shoot off for a beer in 5 minutes.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2017 10:02:08 AM

don't know why "orange" bothers

Because, as a counsellor, I sincerely believe that people can change and self actualise IF they are aware of their starting point. An awful lot of people don't want to see where they are because although they don't actually like being there, it's their safe place. Unfortunately it's when being in their safe place impacts on others that the problems start.

Watch Fritz Perls working with Gloria.
 10ky
Msg: 116
Posted: 12/20/2017 10:04:02 AM
Jo van

Well, I think I did call you old Jo van mate... But I do not think I was wrong, what do you think? Last time you addressed me, actually, you told me to go to Indonesia because people there are short. I remember telling you to move to Japan because there is the largest number of 100+ year olds there. I reckon you didn't take that very well :/

Again, I am sure (although I do not remember the context exactly) that you attacked me before I had ever said a word to you. I'm not too keen on interacting with faceless profiles like you. Feel free to look up our first/early correspondence to confirm my "drivel."

Mind you, you can read as many threads of mine as you want. You'll never find me attacking anyone personally as long as that someone did not attack me. You, scarey, orange, that old fat dude from Newcastle and I think there was someone else too were all nasty to me (thinking I was a soft target prolly) for no reason so I reciprocated. Apparently, you haven't forgiven me yet (;

As for jelly, well, well... I must admit that aye.. maybe I should have been a little less forward with her... I kinda did not realise she was gonnae fly off the wall that way. I've never really attacked her though. Just said she's got a nice behind is all. Even when she said that she regards her dog's poop better than myself. xD A handful she can be aye? women! Pal.. women.

VVV
I remember you being quite nasty to Jo van. In fact, he ignores you. What happened? Anything goes when it comes to hating me? Haha. You have zero credibility by now. Time to make a fake profile aye? :D

^^^
Counsel yourself first man. Have a wee chat with your ex wife. It might turn out enlightening! YOU HAVE TO KEEP AN OPEN MIND THOUGH. BEING A BIGOT WON'T CUT IT!

-chapo
I have to agree with u. It's sickening. Bunch of faceless profiles talking rubbish. Bleh.
 scareymush
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/20/2017 10:04:49 AM
I'm here to help justanother.....

I completely agree with Jo Van, everything he said is the truth....I began writing this post but hadn't posted yet because I was busy elsewhere. But I had read Pauline's original post in response to Orange which she has edited. As usual, it was a mile long and overly convoluted so editing it was a good idea, I did think when reading her unravelling mind's aborted attempt at rescuing the little twonk that it's quite amazing how she is prepared to twist the truth for her man -it's truly shocking.

Anyway here's what I began to post but really Jo Van said it all.

That thread you linked to Orange is called "Rejecting someone based on what he wrote" and the opening post contained these lines:

Is it legit to reject someone solely based on what he wrote on a forum?
Do you consider that enough evidence to judge someone as unsuitable for you?
Should you not at least give the person a chance by meeting him in person first before actually passing your final judgement?

I find this to be a rather brattish way of dealing with such situations.

The thread being typical of many of his troll threads created solely to 'get at' another poster because as he wrote, she wouldn't have any interest in meeting him having read his posts. His ego was crushed so he attempted to get revenge.

Most people ignored the thread and it mainly got to three pages because he used his sock puppet in Q&A form to make his 'salient points' which were nothing more than whining at the unfairness of it all and of course Leon agreed claiming all women are like that -unreasonable.

He went on to harass the poster in question being quite nasty. Lots of his troll threads were inspired according to how he'd interacted with other posters and were designed purely to annoy his perceived 'enemy', that's how childish and mentally unbalanced he is.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2017 10:27:16 AM

I'm just hanging around waiting for the nod in. come on guys, I've got to shoot off for a beer in 5 minutes.

Are you waiting for an open goal? ;)

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 10ky
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/20/2017 10:45:28 AM
^^
Whatever he's waiting for, we trashed this thread and everybody is bored crapless. I hope that you've realised that you are wrong and a bully as the fact that no one support you views - besides the people I've trashed in return for attacking me - proves though I highly doubt that. From now on, you should mind your business n I'll mind mine.
 scareymush
Msg: 120
Posted: 12/20/2017 10:51:59 AM

VVV
I remember you being quite nasty to Jo van. In fact, he ignores you. What happened? Anything goes when it comes to hating me? Haha. You have zero credibility by now. Time to make a fake profile aye? :D

You are the one with zero credibility and if I feel like it I shall certainly use a new profile but just so my posts aren't limited and to posts threads and again any profile I create will be written so as to be as off-putting as possible because I don't want any potential suitors to message me....I might be lying, I might be describing myself to a tee.

^^
Whatever he's waiting for, we trashed this thread and everybody is bored crapless. I hope that you've realised that you are wrong and a bully as the fact that no one support you views - besides the people I've trashed in return for attacking me - proves though I highly doubt that. From now on, you should mind your business n I'll mind mine.

Orange isn't wrong and he isn't a bully....you are the bully and the liar but pairing up with Thumbelina hasn't made you doubly effective or doubly correct ....all it's done is made you both look doubly petty, trite, ineffective, pathetic, ridiculous etc.

It's Tom Thumb and Thumbelina who are the ones boring us all.
 Jo van
Msg: 121
Posted: 12/20/2017 10:57:57 AM

Jo van

Well, I think I did call you old Jo van mate... But I do not think I was wrong, what do you think? Last time you addressed me, actually, you told me to go to Indonesia because people there are short. I remember telling you to move to Japan because there is the largest number of 100+ year olds there. I reckon you didn't take that very well :/

You started a thread, whining about being short, and how unfair that was etc etc.
I gave you constructive and positive advice.
See: Msg 106
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16599557datingPostpage5.aspx

I didn't start a thread complaining about getting old, and I'm not looking for a "date", centenarian, or otherwise.
You didn't just call me old, and yes, I am.
You called ALL women over "37"; "dried-up"
See: Dating older women.
Then there were all those threads about milfs....
And all the tedious drivel which got voted off.
Perhaps you're just too dim to realise that you were insulting people, I've seen your posts, and that's a distinct possibility.
You're clearly not much of a thinker.

I'm not your mate.
I have high standards.
No offence.
HTH
 scareymush
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/20/2017 10:58:58 AM
Ooohhh....a double Post!

Anything for justanotherchap.

I think we're edging closer to that goal.
 10ky
Msg: 123
Posted: 12/20/2017 11:15:22 AM
-jo

Well, I read msg 106 and my reply was msg 107. Did I attack you? Was I nasty? I whined that you write a lot, fair enough, but is that really that bad? If anything, this proves my point I must say.
(shrugs)

As for what I wrote whining about 37 yr olds etc, that's a generic argument. I'm not attacking anyone personally there. It's just my opinion. If every generic piece of writing out there in disagreement with your views offends you, then you have a major problem on you hands.

I'm not your mate.
I have high standards.
No offence.

Uhh... I sense hard feelings there man - which explains why you are trying to defend orange, as I've already said (; . Anyway, that's real bad I say. Got to chill. It's just a forum :/

HTH

Aye. Very much. Probably more than you would like. Ta. Xx

VVV
How old did u say the boys are? Hmmmm... Something's not quite addin up here. :/
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2017 11:21:58 AM

Have a wee chat with your ex wife.

I chat with her on a regular basis. Just this Monday, we took the boys to see the new Star Wars film. I know it's hard for you to understand not having had many relationships, but it is possible for divorced couples to get on. I've shown her your posts on previous occasions; she thinks you're a twat.
 rekirked
Msg: 125
Posted: 12/20/2017 11:32:15 AM
10k, a champion of trolling. Look at what he’s done to you all, he’s turned you all turned into squabbling children making little digs at each other, It’s utterly pathetic.
 10ky
Msg: 126
Posted: 12/20/2017 11:49:13 AM
^^
Come on Kirk man! Don't tell me that this is pay back for when you flopped big time with that picture of Leon which you thought was me despite the rather obvious fact that it wasn't aye? Lord... You guys are so unforgiving xD Really, what was I supposed to do? What would you have done in my place?

-orange
I acknowledge that you have finally found a supporter in kirkowitz. Tut tut tut
 rekirked
Msg: 127
Posted: 12/20/2017 12:00:51 PM
The pic of you was linked to leons account by google images, you can’t argue with that, it’s a slam dunk. Anyone on here who gave you the benefit of doubt about that pic is an insane moron possibly sharing DNA with members of the O J Simpson jury.

I’ve said all this before and I really can’t be arsed to cover old ground, whoever you are you’re a troll. What surprises me is the Caliber of some people you’ve managed to wind up.
 10ky
Msg: 128
Posted: 12/20/2017 12:19:36 PM
It is crazy that u still think that but I suppose nothing will make u see sense, so I'll leave it at that. I am not winding up anyone. I'm saying that I attacked only those who attacked me and that still stands. In fact, no one was capable of proving me wrong but all those who have a grudge on me refuse to believe me despite that (as anticipated) Not much I can do about that aye?
 scareymush
Msg: 129
Posted: 12/20/2017 12:45:08 PM
Here's page two of the thread you were outed on...last post

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16601810datingPostpage2.aspx

If you read the following page you'll see a number of posters agreeing with Kirk, including Jacknher....

It is crazy that u still think that but I suppose nothing will make u see sense, so I'll leave it at that. I am not winding up anyone. I'm saying that I attacked only those who attacked me and that still stands. In fact, no one was capable of proving me wrong but all those who have a grudge on me refuse to believe me despite that (as anticipated) Not much I can do about that aye?

You trolled us for negative reactions, you got them....you picked and chose from the many who were fed up with you to focus on the male posters mainly. You've laid into nearly all the blokes on here just because they were sceptical of what you'd written or made a joke. You've called the men paedophiles, you called them old and on and on and on.....

You've used your Leon persona to hound Jelly on other forums.

You are a mad mental nutjob.
 Graffiti_Poet
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2017 12:48:22 PM
Not one of mine but I kinda wish it was ....

It was as I remember, one night in late September
I was walking down the road in drunken pride,
when my knees went all a-flutter
and I ended in the gutter,
when a pig came up and lay down by my side.

I was lying in that gutter, not a sentence could I utter
when a lady passing by was heard to say,
you can tell someone what boozes
from the company they chooses,
and with that the pig got up and walked AWAY ...

Merry Christmas forum people
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2017 12:52:57 PM
Merry Christmas to you too GP :)
 vlad dracul
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2017 1:30:50 PM
Jo Spartacus

"And all the tedious drivel which got voted off. Perhaps you're just too dim to realise that you were insulting people, I've seen your posts, and that's a distinct possibility. You're clearly not much of a thinker."

I take it you KNOW when you are insulting folk then? It's a bit of bare faced cheek talking about insulting folk when you just wrote this TODAY on the off topic thread.......

"One of the "trumptards" claimed she'd "be ashamed to be a member of any party that believes in meritocracy".
That's clear.

Another is "non-literal", I think that's like "non-binary", I'm all about diversity.
She could look clever too, - if she just stopped saying the stupid stuff........
Another has a speech... erm.... affliction.

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say they've got a "far intellectual understanding", but they've all got a "far away look", and that must count for something?
Far, far away......"

Oooo how ****ey are YOU then?

And that is without even his hatred of posters who identify as christian on the off topic. Maybe you should practice what you preach?

As if eh? The entitled always do what the entitled do. And you have admitted to reporting posters to an outside body have you not? Denouncing posters for 'racism'. A concept you claim no to believe in. Yet keep trolling about and insulting posters.

But your big girls blouse away mate (oops might get a condescending put down for saying that).

Just a wee thought likesy.

Ps why do you keep writing merry mythmas? Your no trolling christians are you?
 Jo van
Msg: 133
Posted: 12/20/2017 1:58:11 PM

Jo Spartacus

"And all the tedious drivel which got voted off. Perhaps you're just too dim to realise that you were insulting people, I've seen your posts, and that's a distinct possibility. You're clearly not much of a thinker."

I take it you KNOW when you are insulting folk then? It's a bit of bare faced cheek talking about insulting folk when you just wrote this TODAY on the off topic thread.......

"One of the "trumptards" claimed she'd "be ashamed to be a member of any party that believes in meritocracy".
That's clear.

Another is "non-literal", I think that's like "non-binary", I'm all about diversity.
She could look clever too, - if she just stopped saying the stupid stuff........
Another has a speech... erm.... affliction.

I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say they've got a "far intellectual understanding", but they've all got a "far away look", and that must count for something?
Far, far away......"

Oooo how ****ey are YOU then?

And that is without even his hatred of posters who identify as christian on the off topic. Maybe you should practice what you preach?

As if eh? The entitled always do what the entitled do. And you have admitted to reporting posters to an outside body have you not? Denouncing posters for 'racism'. A concept you claim no to believe in. Yet keep trolling about and insulting posters.

But your big girls blouse away mate (oops might get a condescending put down for saying that).

Just a wee thought likesy.

Ps why do you keep writing merry mythmas? Your no trolling christians are you?

10ky
Msg: 134
Posted: 12/20/2017 2:54:50 PM
Well said Vlad. Veryyyyy well said. Hats off.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >