Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > boyfriend stood me up Christmas Day      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 51
view profile
History
boyfriend stood me up Christmas Day Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Damn.....Pig
I guess I would have to believe
your lil "white" lie after all.
Thanks for making me blush.
*Now I'm thinking do pigs chase foxes?
I do believe a fox usually does the chasing.
Now to your pic....looks like I need a foxtail
flogger.
 cooldog65
Msg: 52
view profile
History
boyfriend stood me up Christmas Day
Posted: 1/2/2018 1:20:25 AM
Fridge fell on the boyfriend...Ho hum.

More intrigued by the heat going on between the Fox and the Pig...
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 53
Posted: 1/2/2018 2:27:54 AM

Damn.....Pig
I guess I would have to believe
your lil "white" lie after all.
Thanks for making me blush.
*Now I'm thinking do pigs chase foxes?
I do believe a fox usually does the chasing.
Now to your pic....looks like I need a foxtail
flogger.

I'm loving the hell out of this cold weather. I get to wear all my heavier clothing, including my Pittsburgh Steelers official Super Bowl jacket that I've only been able to wear for about a total of a week in the last three years.

Oh, and the picture is from the forums gathering 2 years ago. Yes, the locale was my idea.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/2/2018 3:40:18 AM
(*shrug*) An extremely unusual story like this requires substantial proof.

Re-read the OP: she had been dating this guy for *TWO MONTHS*. It's not like they had 20+ years of history together.

Humans tend to extend benefit of the doubt to people they know well, and have known for a long time. Not relative strangers.
 carolann0308
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2018 7:44:21 PM
I've stopped posting for two months because I was bitten by a shark and he ate my typing finger. Sure why wouldn't I believe him?
 vacuumanddusting
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/4/2018 5:20:09 AM
that sounds like fiction! lol Yeh, maybe he was just tired and wanted alone time. Some people don't deal well with Christmas as they had horrible times as a child. lol So, just let it go. Or the most horrible scenario could be he had another woman over. Sorry, it happens.
 CBGB77
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2018 6:42:19 AM
Why are we talking about Christmas on The 4th of July?
 mario4302
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2018 3:02:43 AM
That is a big red flag
 NewYorker58
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2018 3:25:24 AM
If I had a daughter, I would not be raising her to be stupid and entertain a ridiculous story like this one. Women, you've got to do a better job of raising your daughters. This guy didn't want to pony up a Christmas gift most likely, and she most likely had sex with him too soon, then considered it a relationship, when it wasn't☺
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/8/2018 4:30:23 AM

This guy didn't want to pony up a Christmas gift

The Between Boyfriends Book: A Collection of Cautiously Hopeful Essays by Cindy Chupack (she was a writer for the hit HBO TV series "Sex and The City"

“Halloweenies: People who break up around Halloween because it's the last stop before the family-filled, gift-mandated, high pressure holidays: Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year's.”

A man who wants more than nsa sex will be around for birthdays, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving Dinner w/ family, Xmas (& gift giving) New Years Eve...

If I had a daughter, I would not be raising her to be stupid and entertain a ridiculous story like this one. Women, you've got to do a better job of raising your daughters. This guy didn't want to pony up a Christmas gift most likely, and she most likely had sex with him too soon, then considered it a relationship, when it wasn't☺
 from site to sight
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/8/2018 5:58:45 AM
Merry (5 1/2 months until) Christmas.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2018 6:43:24 AM
Aside from the incident you both seem generally incompatible.
You kinda show a lack of understanding and generally question him and don't trust him.
You're both acting like children frankly.
Posted: 7/8/2018 5:36:00 PM
I would absolutely believe him. I have never ever heard a lie come out of a mans' mouth, EVER! Don't let these posters here talk you into disbelieving him. They just can't stand anyone being in a happy relationship. Please, apologize to him and hope he can forgive your lapse in judgement. Send him here and I will tell him just how bad you really feel. Not believing a poor guy who has just been attacked by a fridge, how dare you? It's no wonder some men don't think highly of women! SHAME!
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 64
HE WAS 2 BUSY WITH RUDOLPH & FROSTY
Posted: 7/9/2018 1:18:59 AM
^^That & he was too busy helping the girl scouts peddle their cookies...
Posted: 7/9/2018 10:34:27 AM

That & he was too busy helping the girl scouts peddle their cookies...

I hope they were the good girl scout cookies and not those cheap assed mint ones.
 lulz567
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2018 4:08:49 PM
Lol a fridge . Lol . Gives me ideas if I wish to bail out on next date. Not a fridge because someone pointed out it’s too hollow. So something more believable like .. sofa
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2018 2:46:43 AM
Why was he climbing humping a fridge when the tree is much "more funner"?
 platypus_man
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2018 12:09:50 AM
Could be worse. A few days before christmas one year, I had planned out an evening, and, not wanting to wait, presented my girlfriend of one year with a lovely fur coat as a present, which she could wear to the nice restaurant and show that I was taking her to that night. Where upon I got the 'we have to talk', speech that she apparently had all planned out, to break up with me....right before christmas. She already had another boyfriend. I was devastated. Having spent a lot of money for the Broadway show, I wound up taking my dad. And wound up giving away the tickets to the new year's eve party that I had already purchased.

So missing one christmas dinner doesn't seem that bad, from my perspective.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > boyfriend stood me up Christmas Day