Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Dating the younger (18-25) girls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Dating the younger (18-25) girlsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
CoolD
When they build the wall I will throw
you a rope so you can come to the dark
side.....we have cookies lol

OP if you ever come back....
Being 30 is still so young but you may
consider 21 and up and leave the 18 year
olds to be youngins still.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Dating the younger (18-25) girls
Posted: 2/7/2018 9:26:44 PM

Wow, norwegianguy456, that is incredibly depressing!

Just pointing out the basics that, @28, he lost out on a lot of basics, since he has, as He says, Zero experience @28. 16-24 is missing a lot. With enough looks & charm, he can tap into 21-23, the finishing/just-got-out of college thing, but with no experience, it only demonstrates that that train's past if he's not ready to go for a cerebral Reboot about the dating scene.

I am not a virgin though, I have been with 12 prostitutes from the age of 25.

You being 28 too, you just picked up this hobby, eh? :) Hey, I'm not going to critique a guy for selectively hooking up once in a good while to a pay-to-play gal, but I guess critiquing comes in if it's heeding him from IRL stuff and/or he's not being selective.

But they are expensive and normally old (35 is the youngest I've been with).

I don't buy that at all, tho. I've been to Vegas, and I've read some online "want ads" of different sorts outside of that. From what I've heard & seen on ad-display, it's not like what you describe at all.

It just saddens me that I've never had the delights of a young girl.

I have doubts that you're posting how ya really feel. :) If you're willing to be with 12 pay-to-play gals, and even pay A Lot, you certainly are not limited to never getting a young one.

I couldn't imagine DATING a woman 18-25. Having sex with her, sure, but dating? No. Way too much immaturity at that age range.

You're (allegedly) 28 years old. 25 is way too immature? I was never a fan of age-stereotype. Some gals will do it to make my eyes roll, too, about older men - lol. I think it's a stereotype -- a taste in-the-mouth, of age related to many you see stealing the thunder. Add to that older (not necessarily Old) people Wanting to believe someone who's 24 is as immature as a 14 year old. Makes us aging feel better.

Once past standard college-age, there's no shortage of gals who are relationship-ready and not naive and have a good head on their shoulders. If one's 25 and going movie-like-stereotype stir-crazy emotionally about everything under the sun -- they're not going to be that much better at 35.

olds to be youngins still.

I think the 18-20 gals are the ones he should pay-to-play. :)
 cooldog65
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2018 8:02:22 AM

CoolD
When they build the wall I will throw
you a rope so you can come to the dark
side.....we have cookies lol

My enhanced driver's license gives me access into Canada. A nice soft moist cookie sounds quite yummy!
 MIKEH0CK
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/10/2018 4:41:16 AM

OP if you ever come back....
olds to be youngins still."

I get what you mean, I don't see any real difference between an 18 year old girl and a 21 year old girl.

I guess I feel frustration at shooting straight past the "young" stage and becoming the older guy.

Now, I'm probably not going to have the confidence to start dating until I am well into my 30s.

I know 18 sounds young and it is only their first year of being an adult, but what is so bad about a girl of 18 having sex with a man in his 30s or 40s

Compared to going to a night club and having a one night stand in the alley way with some 18-25 year old drug dealer/thug?

Or doing the kind of thing that young British ppl get up to on these foreign holidays?

Like this from a few years back

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/10945990/Magaluf-girl-How-far-would-you-go-for-a-free-drink.html

I really don't see how young girls need to be "protected" when all you have to do is go to one of these holiday resorts or any British high street (main street if you're American) to see that their behaviour is anything but innocent.

In fact, back when that happened I was only 24, so just on the edge of that age group myself.

Wish I'd tried some dating back then!
 MIKEH0CK
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/10/2018 4:58:32 AM

Just pointing out the basics that, @28, he lost out on a lot of basics, since he has, as He says, Zero experience @28. 16-24 is missing a lot. With enough looks & charm, he can tap into 21-23, the finishing/just-got-out of college thing, but with no experience, it only demonstrates that that train's past if he's not ready to go for a cerebral Reboot about the dating scene.

You being 28 too, you just picked up this hobby, eh? :) Hey, I'm not going to critique a guy for selectively hooking up once in a good while to a pay-to-play gal, but I guess critiquing comes in if it's heeding him from IRL stuff and/or he's not being selective.

I don't buy that at all, tho. I've been to Vegas, and I've read some online "want ads" of different sorts outside of that. From what I've heard & seen on ad-display, it's not like what you describe at all.

I have doubts that you're posting how ya really feel. :) If you're willing to be with 12 pay-to-play gals, and even pay A Lot, you certainly are not limited to never getting a young one.

You're (allegedly) 28 years old. 25 is way too immature? I was never a fan of age-stereotype. Some gals will do it to make my eyes roll, too, about older men - lol. I think it's a stereotype -- a taste in-the-mouth, of age related to many you see stealing the thunder. Add to that older (not necessarily Old) people Wanting to believe someone who's 24 is as immature as a 14 year old. Makes us aging feel better.

Once past standard college-age, there's no shortage of gals who are relationship-ready and not naive and have a good head on their shoulders. If one's 25 and going movie-like-stereotype stir-crazy emotionally about everything under the sun -- they're not going to be that much better at 35.

I think the 18-20 gals are the ones he should pay-to-play. :)

I enjoy your posts Norwegian guy, although I don't always quite understand them.

What is holding me back really getting out there is the regret that I've not tried online dating 10 years ago. From reading a few comments on these forums, 2008 was the hay day for online dating. If I could have had sex back then it would have lead me to a lot more confidence.

I just feel like I've got no history, no background, like if I show up on a date, they'll instantly know that. I'm living a lie. I'm a man with no past, no connections, nothing.

On to the prostitute thing, I live in a quiet corner of England.

I use a website called adultwork.com where I type in my postal code and the distance which brings local prostitutes up.

There are very few to choose from, mostly 40+ in age.

I've never been to Amsterdam or Vegas or anywhere with expensive high quality prostitutes.

I waited on the prostitute thing, because ppl always used to say to me "You'll get a girlfriend easily". Like one would come up to me when I was standing in the line at the store.

But that never ever happened.

I never approached any girls. Or knew how to naturally talk to them and get to that stage.

So in December 2014 after not getting into the army due to my low confidence during the selection, I decided that I would have sex, finally.

Since then I've had sex on average 3 times a year if I can afford it.

But it is expensive.

This is how I really feel. I am stuck at the "sex" stage. I don't care about relationships. I'll probably always be looking to cheat if I do get in one because I can't bear to miss out on anything else.

I'll end up being that creepy old guy that I always knew I would be, I even felt that way back when I was 18 at college.

I don't think you guys can help me with this issue anymore, I think I need to see a shrink.

But thanks for everything and helping me feel better.
 MIKEH0CK
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/10/2018 5:22:00 AM
Here's another thing that young girls get up to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2181830/Magaluf-notorious-binging-British-teenagers-results-proving-fatal.html
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/10/2018 7:10:34 AM
Whatever you think, that is what you will become. It is all up to you.
 MIKEH0CK
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/11/2018 3:02:20 AM
What do you think about the article?
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2018 12:49:31 PM
Older men and women being solicited by the younger crowd
might just be looking for some financial help with school debts.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/23/2018 1:34:31 PM

Older men and women being solicited by the younger crowd
might just be looking for some financial help with school debts.

Or possibly help with their homework~

hahahahaha

;-0
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2018 1:50:56 PM

Whatever you think, that is what you will become.

I think I am a 6 foot tall male model with a $1.4 million Ferrari LaFerrari in my driveway.
I think I am a 6 foot tall male model with a $1.4 million Ferrari LaFerrari in my driveway.

Checks mirror. :(

Checks driveway. :(

So much for THAT theory.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2018 6:32:09 PM

I just feel like I've got no history, no background, like if I show up on a date, they'll instantly know that. I'm living a lie. I'm a man with no past, no connections, nothing.

That's a self-fulfilling prophecy. No skill required. Anyone who's been in a Relationship for several years is back to square Zero, like you are. The more you think it's a mountain to climb to socialize 1-on-1 with a girl (for dinner, drinks), the more it Will be like that. It's all in your head. Don't focus on big "game" -- just roll with it, realize there's some attraction otherwise she wouldn't be out on a date with you... and just interact. Much the same as if you talked with a girl at a party/bar, and you and she stepped aside on the porch to talk and share a drink. That's it. Dating "skill" is no different than Not being on a date, but socializing with a cute gal.

If you actually Do look like your pic, you should have no trouble finding a willing gal. For your weak confidence, go for the slightly-below-average Janes, first. It'll make it easy. And chill out, man. :)

I use a website called adultwork.com where I type in my postal code and the distance which brings local prostitutes up.

I would say -- go to a massage parlor. Not a super ratty one, but not some professional true high-class one either. You won't get laid, but if you read about it, they can take off their tops and give you a happy ending via "massage". You'll become more comfortable with girls on the more-than-just-friends level, and it'll "cool you off".

I never approached any girls. Or knew how to naturally talk to them and get to that stage.

Which is harder than maintaining a date with a gal who already mildly likes you at least. That's your #1 thing. Which is why, have a few visits at a massage parlor if need be... but better yet, hang out with single guys who aren't afraid of talking to girls. Spend a summer doing that, and it'll Naturally at least become easier. Again, Chill Out. The world's not ending in 6 months. :)

I am stuck at the "sex" stage. I don't care about relationships. I'll probably always be looking to cheat if I do get in one because I can't bear to miss out on anything else.

It's good you don't get in a relationship. But your real hamper is not being able to Mingle well with the opp-sex. Rarely masturbate, and change that, and everything falls into place. :)
 mikeh0ck
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2019 11:56:47 AM
Well I figured I would do an update.

I am now an avid "day gamer".

I.e., I walk down the street of my local town and attempt to approach women in this fashion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL5wToN7qLU

It has helped my mental state a bit but I still have a yearning to have done this in my youth between 16-24. The trouble is, everyone said to me as a young man "just focus on yourself and the women will come" which is a god damn lie!

I wish I knew about approaching them back then. I don't feel 30, I don't even want to be, it's not congruent with my personality at all.
 julystorm22
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2019 12:29:57 PM
I know this is about dating younger girls but I was wondering, how many women here have tried dating younger guys. About 80% of the messages I get are from guys in their 20s. I used to have my age settings set to 10 years older and 10 years younger but after getting messages by way too many 25-year-olds I changed my settings to 27. I still haven't had the guts to meet a younger guy because it just seems so young to me but I am curious...is it worth the experience?
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Dating the younger (18-25) girls