Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is my Boyfriend gay and in denial or am i paranoid?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Is my Boyfriend gay and in denial or am i paranoid?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

oh boy its not easy living in the closet...

True it can get a bit cramped.

He loves you but in a way as to cover up the truth.
Wishing you were this or that is his way of hoping you will help him cover up the truth.
I guess if you really wanted to stay you could roll play as a boy with a beard.
But the truth of it, you will never be happy nor will he.
You will always be his "other" choice.
And he will always desire you to be a man.
I personally would walk away and hope he can truly find what he seeks.
 reallyunreal2
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Is my Boyfriend gay and in denial or am i paranoid?
Posted: 3/15/2018 4:20:44 PM
Hate to say it, your boyfriend is gay and likes straight sex too, bi is is still gay. I have had many so-called straight guys want to have sex with me, only to hear them say "If you don't take in in your butt or mouth, your not gay", which is BS.
I've been in four straight relationships while gay in the closet, my social surroundings made it unacceptable to be gay. If you were gay, physically or mentally challenged where I went to school you got hunted down by like 100 or 200 kids everyday after school and beat up.

And all you guys out there that like your butt played with chances are you have some underlying sexual issues that are gay oriented, who cares, it's 2018, but pride and ego can prevent a man from coming out of that big walk-in closet.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is my Boyfriend gay and in denial or am i paranoid?