Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So many angry single people      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 76
So many angry single peoplePage 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

But I could see why being hit on would be a real ego boost for some married women posing as divorced, who just crave the attention

put the claws away, good grief , did PBA pee in your corn flakes or something.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 77
So many angry single people
Posted: 2/10/2018 2:27:48 PM
^^^^To answer your question, she's peed in the cornflakes of many posters here over a span of several years now--mine included.

Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/10/2018 2:54:59 PM

(halcyon_skies) ^^^^To answer your question, she's peed in the cornflakes of many posters here over a span of several years now--mine included.

"I can pee in your cornflakes, but only you can decide to eat them."
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/10/2018 3:20:38 PM

"I can pee in your cornflakes, but only you can decide to eat them."

Arlo, I can step on your toes, but only you can decide to walk with them. You don't need to walk, do you?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/10/2018 3:34:20 PM

(AT) "I can pee in your cornflakes, but only you can decide to eat them."

(halcyon_skies) Arlo, I can step on your toes, but only you can decide to walk with them. You don't need to walk, do you?

Yes, because posting on PoF forums is every bit as important, as walking...
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/10/2018 3:37:49 PM

And eating.

Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/10/2018 4:24:48 PM

(AT) Yes, because posting on PoF forums is every bit as important, as walking...

(halcyon_skies) And eating.

I can inflate a penny balloon with my nose.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/10/2018 4:59:28 PM

That can end if some old head (Who has been here since Moses was born

Jeeze purplerider, I thought you were just trying to be amusing. I'm fairly certain you are correct though. Think I may have met one of these specimens. Not only do they appear angry, I wouldn't at all be surprised if they were head to the clock tower bat shyte crazy too.

Think I'm going to take the advice you gave to someone else and keep charging windmills.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/10/2018 5:12:56 PM

head to the clock tower bat shyte crazy too.

+1 (000,000)

Natural Selection, I like you.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/10/2018 5:50:14 PM

Natural Selection, I like you.

Thank you, you seem like a very nice sweet person.

Now this is normal interaction between females, or should be. Angry old heads were probably mean girls in high school and just never outgrew it. I will try my best to ignore angry old heads in all future posting.
 Aprilikeswhiterosas
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/10/2018 5:56:34 PM
If someone pee on n my profile I will be very angry.! Please do not pee in it.!

Yup.!!
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/10/2018 6:07:38 PM
No peeing & in addition please don't squeeze the Charmin.

There was once a poster in the 4ums named "ur_an_8"

It took me years to figure it out
 daynadaze
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2018 6:54:10 PM
LOL...whole lot of pots calling kettles black.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/11/2018 12:05:36 AM

Angry old heads were probably mean girls in high school and just never outgrew it. I will try my best to ignore angry old heads in all future posting.

I don't know who lit the fuse on your tampon, but it sounds like you're describing yourself.
 spot4username
Msg: 90
view profile
History
I need a new irony meter. Again.
Posted: 2/11/2018 5:31:35 AM

LOL...whole lot of pots calling kettles black.

This.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/11/2018 5:42:29 AM

I don't know who lit the fuse on your tampon, but it sounds like you're describing yourself.

how old are you? 2. You were called out for being catty and you didn't like it. . You found it necessary to follow me to another thread and make a snarky remark. You should really just step away from your keyboard and take a rest because you are just starting to make a fool of yourself. Who cares if someone in the forums peed in your cornflakes. This is not real life!

I will even let you have the tampon remark because that's how adults roll. There! good one Halcyon, hahahaha that tampon remark was hilarious. You got NS53 with that one.
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/11/2018 5:58:03 AM
halcyon skies wrote:
I don't know who lit the fuse on your tampon

hahahaha

I actually thought that was pretty hilarious---not directed at anyone in particular---but it is a rather funny image!

Thanks for the laugh with my morning beverage, hs.

(still trying to figure out what an 'old head' is---someone who's had the same profile pic up since Moses?, a pensioned pot smoker?)

You guys crack me up. Carry on~
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 93
Posted: 2/11/2018 7:43:11 AM

how old are you? 2. You were called out for being catty and you didn't like it. . You found it necessary to follow me to another thread and make a snarky remark. You should really just step away from your keyboard and take a rest because you are just starting to make a fool of yourself. Who cares if someone in the forums peed in your cornflakes. This is not real life!

One could ask the same of you. I was called out for being catty? Are you the new forum police here? If something I said offended your delicate sensibilities, you were free to ignore it--and if you didn't care to hear the answer to your question, you shouldn't have asked it in the first place.

As for my following you to another thread---oh, please. I was already involved in the other thread prior to that b!tchy post you directed at the male OP. As a few others have stated, pot, kettle.
 overunity
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 7:48:07 AM
NS53 wrote "you are just starting to make a fool of yourself".

With some research involving a single person with an estimated 20-30 forced (nuked) profile deletions you will find yourself guilty of this.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 95
Posted: 2/11/2018 8:27:04 AM

With some research involving a single person with an estimated 20-30 profile deletions you will find yourself guilty of this

Not that its any of your business but my deletions pertain to the dating side of this site. Stalkers are real. This person is where they belong for now but its temporary. That's why this profile is hidden. Iv'e posted in these forums before, many moons ago under another profile. No big secret. Nice try though. Think I mentioned it in another thread. Now that I think about it, it's pretty creepy you take such interest in me.

I was called out for being catty?

as far as I could see, You were bullying someone with no apparent reason. I dont like bullies. I'm not the police but I do tend to call out bullies whenever I come across them.

As for my following you to another thread---oh, please. I was already involved in the other thread prior to that b!tchy post you directed at the male OP

Oh come on! Anyone could surely see I was being sarcastic so he might see how lame he sounded. Dont play innocent! Anyone is free to find that thread and see how you jumped on me with your catty comment and were shut down. YOU might bully others, but lets be perfectly clear, You won't bully me!

As a few others have stated, pot, kettle.

You know passive aggressive comments are a form of anger. These people just hide in the weeds taking swipes but never really saying much. I may not agree with your methods but at least you have the balls to actually come out and state your case.
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 96
Posted: 2/11/2018 8:56:26 AM
NS53 I'm not well known in these forums but from everything I have seen, it would be you that is seen as self-projecting in the arguments. In the month and a half that I have been reading these forums, HS has always presented herself as a gentle, considerate lady. I think her "cattiness" is her just sticking up for the newbies in this ghost town in an attempt to keep people participating. If you are the good person you claim to be, you might want to take a step back and realize how you come off in here. Good luck.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 97
Posted: 2/11/2018 8:58:21 AM
Look everybody...cat fight.
Nothing changes if nothing changes...round and round we go.

Just who will be the top feline in being mean...nasty to each other?
Who will get the most "friends" in their corner?
How many and how long will it take to get the other one "removed"?
Who gets the biggest satisfaction....and know they are right?
Been there...done that.
Trust me....not worth it.

Last of all...Who cares? Ignore each other.
:rollseyes:....what is the code for that emoje anyway?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 98
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:02:57 AM

(halcyon_skies) I don't know who lit the fuse on your tampon, but it sounds like you're describing yourself.

Okay, that was "spew my morning coffee all over my 'puter monitor" funny...
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 99
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:05:19 AM

as far as I could see, You were bullying someone with no apparent reason. I dont like bullies. I'm not the police but I do tend to call out bullies whenever I come across them.

Well, if that's as far as you could see, you were being short-sighted. If you're going to act like the POF Forum Bully Police, I find it odd you'd stick up for BA, who has been nuked numerous times for making nasty remarks to other posters--most recently, kj. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised, since birds of a feather do tend to flock together.

Oh come on! Anyone could surely see I was being sarcastic so he might see how lame he sounded. Dont play innocent! Anyone is free to find that thread and see how you jumped on me with your catty comment and were shut down. YOU might bully others, but lets be perfectly clear, You won't bully me!

No one is bullying you. That man didn't sound lame at all. He sounded like a nice guy who was hurt by a woman, and was simply asking for advice. You were snarky to him, a total stranger, for absolutely no reason other than to kick him while he was down.

You're a complete hypocrite who'd be better served to clean up your own side of the street before pointing the bully finger at others.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:12:49 AM
That said...I got $50. on HS for the win......just kidding.

Have a great Sunday all.!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So many angry single people