Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So many angry single people      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 101
So many angry single peoplePage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Look everybody...cat fight.
Nothing changes if nothing changes...round and round we go.

lol so right! I see she has called in the cavalry, complete with the white Knight rushing in to rescue her. I have no friends here or do I care to make any. Look at that NS being so mean to poor innocent Halcyon. SURE

Last of all...Who cares? Ignore each other.

Smartest comment this page
 overunity
Msg: 102
view profile
History
So many angry single people
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:26:08 AM
NS53 wrote "it's creepy you take such interest in me".

I take less than no interest in you at all if that's possible.
Only intelligent sane women interest me.

Proof that doesn't apply to you is the fact you didn't realize I was referring to someone else.
But your reply said much more than the words you used.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:36:26 AM
Since you directed this post at me who the heck did you think I was to assume you were talking about?

Only intelligent sane women interest me.

Excellent, we are on the same page on something. Good grief, what some white Knights wont say to try and get a date.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:37:00 AM
If this keeps up I may as well go back to masturbating.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:42:49 AM

If this keeps up I may as well go back to masturbating.

Feck it, in for a penny, in for a pound. lol This is almost as fun as a "who pays thread"
i expect to be leaving anytime now, but its truly been a blast.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:54:27 AM
Naturalselection53 vs halcyon_skies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8svNN8saeU
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/11/2018 12:52:10 PM

why don't you hide your profile from searches and state in it that you're married rather than divorced?

Maybe her profile is hidden. Mine is.
 Seki1949
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 1:55:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8svNN8saeU

Girl Fight!!! Interestingly only one of them is breathing the least bit hard after nearly 3 minutes of hand to hand combat. Truly movie magic!
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/11/2018 3:23:50 PM

Naturalselection53 vs halcyon_skies:

That was cute!Although I have no desire to try and steal the forum queen crown. If thats what she is here? but I will call her out if I see her bullying anyone, as long as I'm around. Whether she or the rest of the posse like it or not.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 3:33:03 PM
^^^^
"as long as I'm around" "i expect to be leaving anytime now"

May I ask why?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/11/2018 3:43:51 PM
Good grief, Where's the catnip?
 Nestaron
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/11/2018 3:47:53 PM
It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 113
Posted: 2/11/2018 4:18:55 PM

May I ask why?

I would be happy to school you on how this works. There are a certain bunch of forumites who have been here forever and have formed a clique. You don't dare call out any of these members. If you do they will be tripping over themselves to hit the report button. My report button is probably froze from so much action at this point. Check out the last page, doesn't matter what drivel comes out of these posters mouths their posse will jump in to defend them. This posse consists of bootlickers and whiteknights. Whiteknights will say anything to get a date with a member of this clique. Bootlickers will say anything to stay a member. I'm a rogue poster and tell it like it is, the good thing about this is I never have to lick anyones boots. I'm not a rat either, so I don't report people. So yes, I will more than likely be toast by sun up.
Thats pretty much how it rolls.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 114
Posted: 2/11/2018 4:19:41 PM

(overunity) NS53 wrote "it's creepy you take such interest in me".

It's not possible. Interest cannot be negative.

(overunity) Only intelligent sane women interest me.

Being passionate about something has zero correlation with either intelligence or sanity.

To everyone else calling for a ceasefire between HS and NS53: knock it the heck off. Do you know how *RARE* it is to see a halfway decent, knock-em-down take-no-prisoners flame war? And now that one is potentially brewing, all y'all wanna shut it down?!? Dafuq is *WRONG* with you people???
 Nestaron
Msg: 115
Posted: 2/11/2018 5:16:53 PM
I am so full of anger and sh!t pass the popcorn this is getting almost as good as rock'em sock'em hockey all I am missing is the Don Cherry commentary to go with it. Just a second let me see if I can find that VHS tape I will run it as well and have a real show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UUZjPAVpuI
There we go much better
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 5:29:24 PM
Thanks for your reply Naturalselection53. Actually I've been coming and going from here for quite a few years and recognized the clique long ago. My join date only reflects a name change. I'd take a shot at some of these people but so many are to stupid for words and everyone knows you can't fix stupid. Hopefully you stick around.

By the way I didn't get a chance to masturbate because I misplaced my penis. Any ideas where I might have left it? Yes silly that's the first place I looked
 purplerider1200
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 7:31:56 PM
WHEEEE!

Look'it the fur floating in the breeze!

Better save some of that. Spring isn't quite here yet, you might need some of that to keep warm. (LOL!)
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 8:04:22 PM
Definitely will need that fur here. Going to be -26F in the morning, -47 windchill

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread
 prettybrwneyedone
Msg: 119
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:24:04 PM
I agree and some misconstrue my straightforwardness as "mean, angry or having an attitude", but I'm intolerant to what I'm not attracted to. I've seen, heard and encountered all types of crazy stuff on here, so I understand what people have some disclaimers - this is a free site filled with tons of quantity, but I agree regarding the angry people.

I had a situation when I was on here the first time when I didn't know all of the features, such as favorites. I didn't realize how many people will favorite one's profile to keep viewing them. I had an incident with a guy whom I didn't know, had never met, he lived back in my home city.

I didn't realize that he favorited my old profile and pof had the search feature. He started sending me angry msgs when I didn't reply fast enough, so I blocked him. He created another profile and sent more angry msgs. Some people are their own detriment to any possibilities - being angry or negative kills any possibilities.
 whosmeow
Msg: 120
Posted: 2/12/2018 4:26:11 AM
My direct approach to life, and briefly stating what I believe has sometimes been labeled "aloof". However its because I care so much I actually voiced myself. I have an American Indian friend that appreciates this quality in me. He says most Americans talk a lot without having much of value to state.
 Cynderella
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 4:45:23 AM
Man oh man....or women
I go to work and missed all the fun!

LIR: Where's the catnip...
I ate it all better than popcorn lol
HS: The light the tampon comment...
I too spit my tea all over my phone.
That was funny, I agree with Ms S...
The visual was priceless.
As for all the fur....
I'm staying outta this one, bite once twice shy.
 spot4username
Msg: 122
view profile
History
I am a happy single person.
Posted: 2/12/2018 4:55:26 AM
I honestly don't care about who is in what clique or posse or what have you but...

Whiteknights will say anything to get a date with a member of this clique.

Do you honestly believe this? I mean you were just joking, right? How many "regulars" even live close enough to date? I only communicate with a few members outside of these threads and have seen no one actually date from the forums. Meet to put a real life face with the online persona? Yes. Date? Nope. Perhaps I missed something but I have had a profile since '06.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 123
I am a happy single person.
Posted: 2/12/2018 6:15:15 AM
In my early days on the uk forums I met with a few posters, but it is a relatively tiny island.
And I remember a few members dated.
Not so much now but that may be because there are only a handful of posters on there now.
Unless they’re all meeting up and excluding me.

(angry face)
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 124
view profile
History
I am a cynical, withdrawn person looking for an outlet
Posted: 2/12/2018 7:41:29 AM
Part of learning anything from these forums is how to take an ego beating. You quickly realize how empowered and righteous people feel from the safety of their home screens, and how indignant they feel whenever someone points out an error in their thinking. Take it with a grain of salt - PLEASE. The whole concept of a forum is to share ideas, and be open to suggestions - not to defend your own righteousness to a bunch of internet ghosts.

This cyber-empowerment is my theory about why the OP witnessed so much hostility in messaging conversations. People get so comfortable behind their own cyber-portals that they start to believe THAT is how the world works - how it SHOULD be - and anyone throwing a stone to ripple the pond is the drama/danger equivalent of driving down the freeway in the wrong direction. Please, please, PLEASE realize just how much drama you have invented on your own - drawing conclusions where none need be and things like that. If you post in here, then be open to the replies you get - good, bad or otherwise. This isn't a social media post where the most "Likes" gets the Win, and it's not your own personal soap box where you can demand attention from a specific group of like-minded people.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/12/2018 8:12:19 AM

I have no desire to try and steal the forum queen crown. If thats what she is here? but I will call her out if I see her bullying anyone, as long as I'm around. Whether she or the rest of the posse like it or not.

I would be happy to school you on how this works. There are a certain bunch of forumites who have been here forever and have formed a clique. You don't dare call out any of these members. If you do they will be tripping over themselves to hit the report button. My report button is probably froze from so much action at this point. Check out the last page, doesn't matter what drivel comes out of these posters mouths their posse will jump in to defend them. This posse consists of bootlickers and whiteknights. Whiteknights will say anything to get a date with a member of this clique. Bootlickers will say anything to stay a member. I'm a rogue poster and tell it like it is, the good thing about this is I never have to lick anyones boots.

There is no forum queen, posse, or clique in the forums. That's all in your head. Most posters here have the intellectual capacity to form their own opinions about other posters, thus, decide whether or not they agree with them. You are insulting their intelligence. If a few other posters happen to agree with me on an issue, they've arrived at that conclusion 100% on their own, without any prompting from me.

It's true that some posters have been here much longer than others. I've been posting here since '09---however, the poster you're trying to defend has been here even longer than that. BA has also been known to “bully” a few posters of her own. In fact, she once told me I was ugly and needed to put a paper bag over my head. She created multiple profiles, because she kept losing her posting privileges.

You're a relative newcomer to the forums in comparison to some of us, so you're only forming your opinions of BA based on her more recent postings. Others have been around long enough to remember her under her many previous incarnations. Believe me, BA is perfectly capable of sticking up for herself. She doesn't need Captain Save-A-B!tch to come to her rescue.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So many angry single people