Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So many angry single people      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 126
So many angry single peoplePage 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

There is no forum queen, posse, or clique in the forums. That's all in your head. Most posters here have the intellectual capacity to form their own opinions about other posters, thus, decide whether or not they agree with them. You are insulting their intelligence. If a few other posters happen to agree with me on an issue, they've arrived at that conclusion 100% on their own, without any prompting from me.
Sure! you keep running with that. I have some swamp land I will sell you in Florida too.

It's true that some posters have been here much longer than others. I've been posting here since '09---however, the poster you're trying to defend has been here even longer than that. BA has also been known to “bully” a few posters of her own. In fact, she once told me I was ugly and needed to put a paper bag over my head. She created multiple profiles, because she kept losing her posting privileges.
I'm not defending anyone.Even if what you say is true, I don't see how trying to goad her helps the situation any. YOU are just as guilty as she is. Just as we are equally guilty for this trainwreck. So how bout you make sure your front porch is clean before you run anyone else down, hypocrite.

She doesn't need Captain Save-A-B!tch to come to her rescue.

careful, not only are the claws out but the fangs are showing too. The posse should have a field day with that one.
This has gone on long enough, the forums crown is safe with you. I will no longer respond to your rhetoric . Have a great day!
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 127
So many angry single people
Posted: 2/12/2018 9:22:33 AM

So how bout you make sure your front porch is clean before you run anyone else down, hypocrite.

How about you mind your own business, Captain. The only front porch you need to be concerned about is your own.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 128
Posted: 2/12/2018 9:41:32 AM

I will no longer respond to your rhetoric

Well said, this is my policy now.

Not directing this at anyone in particular, the best way to defuse/dethrone is to ignore

cooldog65
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 9:42:41 AM
Most of the female catfights I watch eventually turn into naked twister and muff diving...
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 130
Posted: 2/12/2018 9:46:06 AM

Not directing this at anyone in particular, the best way to defuse/dethrone is to ignore

Agreed!
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 131
Posted: 2/12/2018 9:57:55 AM

Agreed!

Am I sensing the beginning of a CLIQUE!?!

Horrors!

hahahaha

;-0
 girlio63
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 10:03:23 AM
Even though you don't know me , sorry for your loss. After reading your post I must respond I can relate to what you are saying. I didn't reply to a man ( if you want to call him one} and he sent back nasty swearing at me and didn't stop at that another email calling me names, I had never experienced that. Of course I deleted and blocked him, I should have reported him .Good luck to you.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 10:05:40 AM

Most of the female catfights I watch eventually turn into naked twister and muff diving.

Muff Diving??? What the hell is that? Keep in mind it's been so long I can't even remember how to spell the word xse.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 10:31:07 AM

Most of the female catfights I watch eventually turn into naked twister...

As much as I'm sure Cooldog and others wants to contribute and can of Crisco or half gallon of Mazola to the proceedings, this is turning rather quickly into a flame war - and oil fires are notoriously hard to put out. Oil burns are rather nasty as well. I've got sticks and marshmallows... who has the graham crackers?
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 135
Posted: 2/12/2018 11:41:31 AM

Horrors!

hahahaha
And cue the posse. What took you so long? to answer your question, No, the last thing this place needs is another bootlicker.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 11:54:52 AM
^^^^
I'm guessing that's as ballistic as you get
 MsSkeezix
Msg: 137
Posted: 2/12/2018 11:59:25 AM

Horrors!

hahahaha
And cue the posse. What took you so long? to answer your question, No, the last thing this place needs is another bootlicker.

I'm so excited! I've never been on a posse before. Do we get to ride horses? (or are the White Knights the only ones allowed to ride?) Will there be cake? I was told there would be cake... (dusting off old cowboy boots)

;-)
 backcreek7
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:12:43 PM
^^^ horses / cowboys / posses ? yippee ty hee !!!
reminds me of the Dixie Chicks song ms skeezix, col ... just one of many, I love ..

Cowboy Take Me Away - by the Dixie Chicks

for you & the 3 ladies above ^
* lyrics " come sleep on the hard ground, in the comfort of your arms
.............. on a pillow of blue bonnets
.............. and a blanket made of stars "

> turn it up ^
might you ? just a tad more please ^

ps ? hs ~ ns ~ pba ...
as judge judy would say ~ " ain't nothin' more entertaining ~ then a good kerfuffle " ...

heart / sun
 Cynderella
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:34:31 PM
^^^ Good tune!

I'm so excited! I've never been on a posse before. Do we get to ride horses? (or are the White Knights the only ones allowed to ride?) Will there be cake? I was told there would be cake... (dusting off old cowboy boots)

OMG I'm laughing so hard....
I know there are cookies.
 backcreek7
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:37:23 PM
thank you ~

^ like > woof !
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 141
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:51:46 PM

I only communicate with a few members outside of these threads and have seen no one actually date from the forums. Meet to put a real life face with the online persona? Yes. Date? Nope. Perhaps I missed something but I have had a profile since '06.

I guess no one heard about Tom Da Bomb and Belle's wedding? She's getting ready to have his quintuplets, too.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 142
Posted: 2/12/2018 2:53:54 PM
Now, now, ladies, Have you not been paying attention here? ^ ^ ^ ^
We have cake (beef), we have sausage, (a whole fest of it), we used to have Butter Chicken, there was a sighting of Key Lime pie, I heard a rumor of sandwhiches, whiskey was mentioned a time or 2 or 3...........even chops have been sighted, chocolate and vanilla and then we have, ..............? LOL

How could I forget..............PIG
Belle and Tom, Babies? Surely not!
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 143
Posted: 2/12/2018 3:14:06 PM

Belle and Tom, Babies? Surely not!

Wow, so I guess it did go unreported. I should have kept everyone abreast.

KJ and I tied the knot, too, but ended up divorcing after a few months. She also gave birth to our cyclops child we named Sigmund.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 144
Posted: 2/12/2018 6:18:22 PM

(NS53) I have no desire to try and steal the forum queen crown. If thats what she is here? but I will call her out if I see her bullying anyone, as long as I'm around. Whether she or the rest of the posse like it or not.

I would be happy to school you on how this works. There are a certain bunch of forumites who have been here forever and have formed a clique. You don't dare call out any of these members. If you do they will be tripping over themselves to hit the report button. My report button is probably froze from so much action at this point. Check out the last page, doesn't matter what drivel comes out of these posters mouths their posse will jump in to defend them. This posse consists of bootlickers and whiteknights. Whiteknights will say anything to get a date with a member of this clique. Bootlickers will say anything to stay a member. I'm a rogue poster and tell it like it is, the good thing about this is I never have to lick anyones boots.

(halcyon_skies) There is no forum queen, posse, or clique in the forums. That's all in your head. Most posters here have the intellectual capacity to form their own opinions about other posters, thus, decide whether or not they agree with them. You are insulting their intelligence. If a few other posters happen to agree with me on an issue, they've arrived at that conclusion 100% on their own, without any prompting from me.

Well, in NS53's defence, I *AM* an arrogant pr!ck, so if she is using me as a basis with which to form her opinion... well, coming to the conclusion that there are "cliques" is reasonable.

There actually *IS* a "clique" here: the "Arlo_Troutman is smart, funny, and sexy". I am its only member, and membership is closed. I have lots of admirers, though...

(halcyon_skies) It's true that some posters have been here much longer than others. I've been posting here since '09---however, the poster you're trying to defend has been here even longer than that. BA has also been known to “bully” a few posters of her own. In fact, she once told me I was ugly and needed to put a paper bag over my head. She created multiple profiles, because she kept losing her posting privileges.

You're a relative newcomer to the forums in comparison to some of us, so you're only forming your opinions of BA based on her more recent postings. Others have been around long enough to remember her under her many previous incarnations. Believe me, BA is perfectly capable of sticking up for herself. She doesn't need Captain Save-A-B!tch to come to her rescue.

That is the second really good zinger you've come up with in this exchange! You, young lady, are on fire!

WR, bet everything.

(halcyon_skies) There is no forum queen, posse, or clique in the forums. That's all in your head. Most posters here have the intellectual capacity to form their own opinions about other posters, thus, decide whether or not they agree with them. You are insulting their intelligence. If a few other posters happen to agree with me on an issue, they've arrived at that conclusion 100% on their own, without any prompting from me.

(NS53) Sure! you keep running with that. I have some swamp land I will sell you in Florida too.

Shots fired.

(halcyon_skies) It's true that some posters have been here much longer than others. I've been posting here since '09---however, the poster you're trying to defend has been here even longer than that. BA has also been known to “bully” a few posters of her own. In fact, she once told me I was ugly and needed to put a paper bag over my head. She created multiple profiles, because she kept losing her posting privileges.

(NS53) I'm not defending anyone.Even if what you say is true, I don't see how trying to goad her helps the situation any. YOU are just as guilty as she is. Just as we are equally guilty for this trainwreck. So how bout you make sure your front porch is clean before you run anyone else down, hypocrite.

Keep the pressure on!

(halcyon_skies) She doesn't need Captain Save-A-B!tch to come to her rescue.

(NS53) careful, not only are the claws out but the fangs are showing too. The posse should have a field day with that one.
This has gone on long enough, the forums crown is safe with you. I will no longer respond to your rhetoric . Have a great day!

Aww! Don't quit now! I know HS is pretty intimidating; but, I have faith that the underdawg will pull an upset, and take this one!
 browneyesboo
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2018 7:33:52 AM
*Imagines a world where she'd need to add
"Forum Queen" to her resume.*

Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 146
Posted: 2/13/2018 8:17:38 AM
^^Boo!

You Can Leave Your Hat On

Joe C0cker

Baby take off your coat
Real slow
And take off your shoes
I'll take off your shoes
Baby take off your dress
Yes yes yes
You can leave your hat on

Go on over there
Turn on the light
No all the lights
Come over here
Stand on this chair
That's right
Raise your arms up into the air
Now shake 'em
You give me a reason to live
Sweet darling
Feeling

Suspicious minds a talkin'
Try'n' to…

2ufo
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2018 11:35:52 AM

That said...I got $50. on HS for the win.....

I'll go $60 for Arlo. He's got reach on almost everyone else AND he's his own fan club.

I've seen clique-ish behavior from a lot of people but I've never actually seen a POF clique. Just silly accusations.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 148
Posted: 2/13/2018 1:13:20 PM

I'll go $60 for Arlo. He's got reach on almost everyone else AND he's his own fan club.
Me too, I've got $60.00 Canadian dollars on him. Still, thats probably about 52 American. I'm also joining his clique, even though he says its a one man show. I'm going to follow him around and defend him no matter what he says. Take swipes at whoever disagrees with him, call them stupid. No one better dare pick on my boy!. Nah, just kidding, sorry Arlo, I don't like the taste of boot. I still have you for the $52.00 though.
 Nestaron
Msg: 149
Posted: 2/13/2018 2:31:44 PM
You know what the difference between your money and mine is Arlo, mine was on dares to bed women and yours is to win I don't know what. Go hero!!!!

Someday you will have to teach me such behaviour on how it's an achievement as well. Look you don't need to "ask" for love no more the ladies be throwing cash your way.

This sh!t just keeps getting better before you know it they will dropping $50s on you to pay attention while reading your book. You go dude, their lining up.

Food for thought though most women in today's financial world can't afford $50 with all their debts so just remember you will be paying that back in triple digits later.
 et_non
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2018 2:56:25 PM

Muff Diving??? What the hell is that?

Not sure, I think it's a woman thing. One slip of the tongue and you're in the shit.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So many angry single people