Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So many angry single people      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 201
view profile
History
So many angry single peoplePage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

I try to avoid women who say they are "tired of games"
they never define what these "games" are and come off childish, rude, and very demanding.

You're right, it's a Vague term. In reality, what most call 'games' is just when there's a level of unpredictability about how much the person we Like, likes us. We won't call it them playing games if we're not that into them -- but will call it that when we really dig them, but, dammit, their interest doesn't seem to be full circle (yet?). "Ugggh! I hate these games!" It's not a 'game' the other's playing most of the time, but it feels like that because we're guessing how much they're into us, and we're impatient when we're keen on them.

What next, so many angry people in relationships? LOL.

Yeah, saying that people in relationships are less angry than those single isn't so accurate. Kind of reminds me of people going off to meeting someone "at the bar". As if all bars are even the same, and as if meeting someone online turns into Hallmark cards. :)
 playingindirt
Msg: 202
view profile
History
So many angry single people
Posted: 3/19/2018 9:08:31 AM
the reality is, sometimes people have unfinished business that they have not resolved yet. that's their burden, not yours unless you choose to make it yours.
if you're in their path walk on...into the sunshine without them. they're not going in your direction. .
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 203
Posted: 3/19/2018 1:36:21 PM

Yeah, saying that people in relationships are less angry than those single isn't so accurate.

Am I missing something here? Is it a requirement to be angry? About what? Who, when, why and where?
IF I was angry, IN my relationship, then it would behoove me to find an attitude adjustmenter, right?
I can think of ...............a few possibilities!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 204
Posted: 3/19/2018 4:16:32 PM
"I try to avoid women who say they are "tired of games" "

>>>Funny how when they meet an average-looking fellow, they win the games and suddenly aren't sick of playing them.

"is it a requirement to be angry?"

>>>indeed, if one is looking for a relationship, and one is angry about the results, then one leaves. If a person is just looking to not be alone, then its hard to leave a relationship where they haven't had needs met, b/c then they truly are alone.
 Nestaron
Msg: 205
Posted: 3/19/2018 4:36:57 PM
@Ladyinred wooden spoon always works just don't wear bunny ears at sametime that sh!t is scary.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 206
Posted: 3/19/2018 5:23:23 PM
@Nestaron, LOL That oughtta stir-up a fresh new attitude!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2018 6:05:34 PM

Am I missing something here? Is it a requirement to be angry? About what? Who, when, why and where?

No, of course there's not. Well, technically from a practical standpoint, there's always going to be Some angry people in any broad demographic. I was just making fun of the thread title "So many angry single people" --> as if there's a shortage of angry folks who Aren't single. :)
 Belleatrix
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2018 8:45:52 PM
Aunty red!!!! *hearts*, oh how I've missed thee *kisses*

On topic, I don't know that there is any credence to there being a lot of angry single people out, and if there is, it is more than likely anger at themselves for having expected that they'd be a different stage in their lives whether that be in a relationship, married, with children, widowed, etc. You never know what floats people's boats.

It gets weird over time. The more you work on yourself, the less options are available because not everyone will do, and not everyone will be deserving of you. That's not anger, that's self-love, respect for yourself, taking inventory of your virtues and flaws, and choosing to be happy over settling and then regretting it.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 209
Posted: 3/20/2018 1:55:43 PM

*hearts*, oh how I've missed thee *kisses"

LOL, Right back att'cha young lady!
"Angry Orchard Crisp Apple." My Saturday night beverage choice!

Oh looky there, even the apples are due for an attitude adjustment. Now where did I leave my wooden spoon?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > So many angry single people