Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Heartbroken(and it's not what you think)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 451
view profile
History
Heartbroken(and it's not what you think)Page 19 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
No those thoughts vanished in an instant when I found out about a new grandchild. Still haven't figured why they came along in the first place. What's new you ask or didn't ask. lol I have a new psychiatrist which I'll be seeing Monday for the last time. My bipolar hasn't kicked into force in 13 years yet after 30 minutes of questions this dumb ass decides I need to change one of my meds. I'll see what he has to say but chances are I'm going to say goodbye.

Now something I never mentioned is I have a human rights complaint pending against my employer based around one of my fellow employees who is now my boss. As of this moment I'm deciding whether or not to hang this guy over other things and all it will take is one or two anonymous emails. Actually I have about 10 written. Some people are just to stupid for words. Other than that it's all the same, go to work, go visit my mom and stay home. Missed talking with you since most of my time is spent alone talking with no one. Not sure if I mentioned this but work is my social life.

Now you need to share some of the rest of your story. What happened with your dad?

I would have advised you not to try to date your therapist simply because she is your therapist. Wouldn't it run counter with her training not to get personal with a client? So you failed no big deal. According to life expectancy I will live another 17 years and know I will spend it alone. Honestly who's going to want to date a man who needs to take a pill just to go to a restaurant.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Heartbroken(and it's not what you think)