Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > BF is upset because I didn't introduce him to my work colleague      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kelley300698
Msg: 76
BF is upset because I didn't introduce him to my work colleaguePage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Was your bf expressing his opinion or was he truly upset? If the former, you are overreacting.
 Tyro327
Msg: 77
BF is upset because I didn't introduce him to my work colleague
Posted: 4/22/2018 10:59:17 PM

The conversation went like this:
Me: Hello
Joe from Work: Hello
Me: How are you doing?
Joe from Work: He didn't answer me, looked busy or rushed or upset about something (have no idea) and went to another isle.

Joe is not wrong before anything else introductions are done at the start before any conversation.

It should have been

You: Hello Joe
Joe: Hello
You: I would like you to meet my boyfriend John
You: John this is my co-worker Joe
Now everyone knows everyone so you can have a proper conversation.

Not sure what planet you come from, and right about now Joe and John are pretty humiliated if either of them have anything to do with you at all I wouldn't. Not with that and since you did that you probably lack a lot more and being around someone who disrespect me by opening her mouth without knowing is not my idea of attractive.

Yes you basically told John he wasn't important enough to know Joe, and you did the same to Joe in that one action of how are you doing starting a conversation without proper introductions. A guy was fired for doing that on a job panel, it says I am the "only" person who matters here.

Conversations happen after all introductions are made, if you walk in on a group of people who are talking you wait until the first opportunity when it presents itself, it's so everyone in the group knows who is who and all are acquainted with each other to a first name basis.

See what I would have done to her was cut her off the second she tried the how are you? With hello Joe I am her boyfriend John and if she said anything I would have dumped on the spot. There is no forgiveness for spitting in my face where manners are concerned, I am not important you want too bet challenge it see what happens.
 nyx1980
Msg: 78
BF is upset because I didn't introduce him to my work colleague
Posted: 5/2/2018 7:08:53 AM
Id mark it as strike 1 and if it happened again would be elevated to strike 3 immediartely

I fell for a controlling jealous guy once and they DO get dangerous. Dont let this one do the same to you!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > BF is upset because I didn't introduce him to my work colleague