Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I've been dating a woman since October , She just told me she has an      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 backcreek7
Msg: 26
view profile
History
I've been dating a woman since October , She just told me she has an std.....Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
you decided to " stick it "
^^^^ ahhh, I get it now :)
op must be a hockey player maybe ...
so it follows -

doctors ~ insert it in ...
jazz musicians ~ jam it in ...

golfers ~ drive it in ...
baseball players ~ slide it in ...

my pillow people ~ cram & stuff it in ...
dentists ~ probe it in ...

boxers ~ jab it in ...
cave men ~ club it in
n so on ...
col
 NewYorker58
Msg: 27
view profile
History
I've been dating a woman since October , She just told me she has an std.....
Posted: 2/11/2018 1:20:57 PM
She feels sad, are you kidding me? She possibly gave you an std, and she doesn't care, that's why she didn't tell you. She's selfish, actually disgusting, and out for herself. I wouldn't give her the time of day.
 Nestaron
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/11/2018 1:34:47 PM
Now maybe you'll wrap it before you pack it. Don't be mad at her she is not responsible for you not taking proper precautions to protect yourself that is on you dude. Although she is her fault the responsibility and anger should be directed at yourself for being foolish just saying.
 Naturalselection53
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/11/2018 1:38:31 PM
I certainly hope you dont have an std but I do hope you have learned a valuable lesson. Always protect yourself, young man!
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/11/2018 1:38:48 PM

Now maybe you'll wrap it before you pack it. Don't be mad at her she is not responsible for you not taking proper precautions to protect yourself that is on you dude.

+1,000

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Seki1949
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 1:41:52 PM

Now maybe you'll wrap it before you pack it.

Provides little to no protection against herpes. Wrapping your entire body in Saran Wrap is proven effective.
 Seki1949
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 1:46:35 PM

Has anyone else noticed the recent trend of appending "1818" to a user name on a dating profile?

Henry, did you every get an answer on this? I have not seen this in my area, but I don't look very hard or very often, or very rarely younger than 59.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 8:17:07 PM
I haven't noticed those numbers being used. I see a lot of men listing themselves as "does not drink", so many recovering alcoholics out there. Then there are the guys that list themselves as social Drinkers and have huge beer bellies that tell a different story in terms of how frequently they drink, maybe they're just very social, LOL.

Another meaning for 1818: Angel number 1818 symbolizes some changes in your life that are necessary to move forward. For the most part this angel number symbolizes a change in your financial situation – winnings, inheritance, debt repayment or financial freedom. A certain part of your life ends, but something else begins.

Seki, I see you don't have the pic with your friend looking over your shoulder. I liked that pic☺
 cooldog65
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2018 10:01:36 PM

I see a lot of men listing themselves as "does not drink", so many recovering alcoholics out there. Then there are the guys that list themselves as social Drinkers and have huge beer bellies that tell a different story in terms of how frequently they drink, maybe they're just very social, LOL.

Oh brother...

"Does not drink" doesn't always indicate a person is a recovering alcoholic. For some like myself, it's a lifestyle choice.

Beer belly is more related to diet and genetics than actually drinking beer.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/11/2018 11:00:43 PM

Msg: 33
I see a lot of men listing themselves as "does not drink", so many recovering alcoholics out there.

Do you have proof of your false assumption?
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/11/2018 11:11:08 PM

I haven't noticed those numbers being used. I see a lot of men listing themselves as "does not drink", so many recovering alcoholics out there. Then there are the guys that list themselves as social Drinkers and have huge beer bellies that tell a different story in terms of how frequently they drink, maybe they're just very social, LOL.

Look at this horseshit. You first mention screenname numbers, then immediately shift to your specialty...man bashing. I'm not crying foul here, but god damn, can you do ANYTHING ELSE? You segue into it all the time no matter what the subject is. You're as bad as the political shitheads.

As for the drinking issue, you're full of shit once again. I am a non-drinker and have been my entire adult life, despite being surrounded by and offered it along with drugs of all sorts throughout my youth.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2018 3:14:47 AM
I've asked plenty of men what "no drinking" meant. Then I've been told recovering alcoholic. Some guys simply state they've been sober "x" amount of years. One guy I asked must not understand what that means, as he said he's a recovering alcoholic, has a lot liquor in the house, then says he rarely has a drink.

A beer belly is genetic; that's a good one

Pig, if it offends you to hear the reality that a lot of these guys are alcoholics, open a rehab for them. Help a brother out. POF is filled with alcoholics. I'm surprised rehabs don't advertise here.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/12/2018 3:48:52 AM

(NY58) A beer belly is genetic; that's a good one.

Actually, it is. But, you're someone who believes that age has no bearing on fitness; so, you can be forgiven for your ignorance regarding genetics. What *CANNOT* be forgiven, is your *CHOICE* to remain ignorant, in the face of easily-obtainable knowledge on the InterWebz. That's on you. *CHOOSING* to remain ignorant lands one firmly in st00pid territory...
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/12/2018 4:48:31 AM

Pig, if it offends you to hear the reality that a lot of these guys are alcoholics, open a rehab for them. Help a brother out. POF is filled with alcoholics. I'm surprised rehabs don't advertise here.

Let me assure you of something here. Neither you or anyone else walking this f*cking planet is qualified to suggest I help alcoholics (or drug addicts) in any way, shape, or form. There's more than enough help out there for them. They have to want it. I've already sacrificed more than the average person ever should have, but I've put the cape away once and for all. But hey, just out of curiosity, how many women's shelters have you opened?

I've asked plenty of men what "no drinking" meant. Then I've been told recovering alcoholic. Some guys simply state they've been sober "x" amount of years. One guy I asked must not understand what that means, as he said he's a recovering alcoholic, has a lot liquor in the house, then says he rarely has a drink.

Blah, blah, blah. Yes, yes, we know. Any negative experience that can be had with a man, you've experienced it a dozen times, and you're going to let us know a dozen times, no matter what the topic is.
 feirene
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2018 3:04:19 PM
it's estimated 80% of sexually active people have herpes.
estimated because many people with the virus don't present with symptoms, and of those who do they can only be tested during an outbreak. it's highly contagious also and can be passed on without symptoms, and condoms don't protect against it.

don't feel bad about it. STIs are often seen as shameful things to have but most are curable or manageable. there's a lot of stigmas surrounding sex, STIs are a convenient one. nobody would make you feel bad for catching chicken pox or measles but it's basically the same thing.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/14/2018 4:09:28 PM

nobody would make you feel bad for catching chicken pox or measles but it's basically the same thing.

^
THIS!

Walmart has more germs than a nympho's cooch, I have a cold. No one is judging me for sneezing . (not in their face mind you)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2018 4:53:58 PM
Pig, you're upset about men being alcoholics or that I mentioned it?

People, there's a big difference between a cold and an incurable std, which can be AIDS and kill you.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/14/2018 7:46:27 PM

there's a big difference between a cold and an incurable std, which can be AIDS and kill you.

Of course, however, the OP's story involves a potential exposure to herpes, not HiV.

A cold & herpes are both viruses.

Yes AIDS can kill you, so can slipping on a bar of soap in the shower, among many other things.

People need to be careful in engaging in all their activities.

Life holds no guarantees.

feirene
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2018 4:16:11 AM
AIDS now has a better prognosis than type 2 diabetes, to put that into perspective.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/15/2018 6:28:11 AM

Pig, you're upset

Address me again with the correct adjective, and I will respond.
 ohenryx
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2018 8:53:12 AM

feirene
AIDS now has a better prognosis than type 2 diabetes, to put that into perspective.

First time I have seen anyone state that. Do you have a creditable source?

But on the subject of AIDS, there is a new billboard on a major street that I drive every day, for an AIDS prevention drug. Made me curious enough to go look it up

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html

I’m not sure who this would be aimed at, perhaps those who have a partner (sexual partner) who already has AIDS? Doesn’t seem like it would be aimed at the general population, but someone paid for that billboard.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2018 2:31:20 PM
You can diet to try and fix diabetes. You can't diet away AIDS

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 CBGB77
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2018 4:04:40 PM

Posted By: Newyorker58 on 2/11/2018 1007 PM

I see a lot of men listing themselves as "does not drink", so many recovering alcoholics out there.

Lol, I don't drink Newyorker58 but I'm not a recovering alcoholic...I'm Straight Edge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OSnAPxyMzo
 NewYorker58
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2018 4:44:01 PM
I don't mean everyone, but it seems to be the biggest indicator when a person is an alcoholic or recovering alcoholic. That's not counting the guys that don't list themselves as such, but are alcoholics. So a huge amount of alcoholics out there.
 Platinum_Blonde_Angel
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/15/2018 5:05:26 PM
There is a huge amount of everything out there.

When I point a finger at someone else, I must realize I am pointing the rest of my fingers back at myself.

blah blah blah
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I've been dating a woman since October , She just told me she has an std.....