Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Who Is Too Young or Too Old for You to Date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2Maggie22
Msg: 201
Who Is Too Young or Too Old for You to Date?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I prefer hanging out with younger men myself Mostly because they have more enthusiasm, Seems older people are more into the money thing .
 BlackLady1953
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Who Is Too Young or Too Old for You to Date?
Posted: 10/15/2018 7:05:02 PM
You are correct, New Yorker...partially. My daughter is 41 and has some gray hair (her father's side grays early). But she has a "baby face", so most people guess her to be late 20's or early 30's.
 DawnNuSun
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Who Is Too Young or Too Old for You to Date?
Posted: 11/2/2018 7:54:29 AM
While I would not date anyone extremely young, age is not an important factor for me. I have dated much younger men in the past, but they had things other than age in common with me. I don't think there is a formula. Being officially old now (lol) and just looking for dating, I mainly look for compatibility, commonality in interests, location, and as always, mutual attraction. I think those attributes work at any age, whether there is an age difference or not. But as far as whether or not it is inappropriate for you to contact much younger women, you never know until you try.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Who Is Too Young or Too Old for You to Date?