Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Instant turn aways      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sun___flower
Msg: 301
view profile
History
Instant turn awaysPage 13 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
PurpleRider
I guess they don't like my passenger armrests, or the backrest for them. Are my footboards for you too low? I can raise them with just a pull of a lever. What radio station do you like? Sirius Satellite radio has them all. The Intercom button is here, if you want to talk. Toss your purse in my trunk, shall we stop for water for later? Wear a jacket cause it's chilly now. We can just stash it away later after it warms up. Sun block? Got some in the sidebox. Ride too rough? Here, lemme soften up the shocks for a smoother ride. Too soft? I'll pull over and pump them up.

Yeah, those jap Gold Wings are just awful.

+1. My former husband rode Gold Wings. I loved riding with him on the back of the one he had when we were together.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 302
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/12/2018 6:21:40 PM
If parts are made overseas, it's not an American bike. What I read once was that their popularity was due to them being used in wartime, so that when soldiers returned home, they sought out bike riding as a way to keep up the level of excitement.

Maybe it was just happenstance, but anytime there was a motorcycle that wouldn't start on the ferry, keeping everyone blocked in, it was a Harley. Bike broke down roadside, it was a Harley. Dripping oil, Harley. Still, I''ve got nothing against Harleys. You buy what you like.

Dan, I've got a scammer writing to me now. He put up new addtional pics. My gf's sister got scammed by a guy that posted additional pics. If people are using decent pics, that should be good enough. I can't imagine asking a guy for additional pics, even the one I met that used his work ID pic. He looked like the pic of his pic in person☺ If a pic is several years old, I don't care, if the person basically still looks the same.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 303
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/12/2018 11:39:08 PM
"anytime there was a bike that couldn't kick over, it was a Harley. Dripping oil on the showroom floor, a Harley."

>>dollars to donuts, it was built when Harley was owned by AMF, the company that brought you volleyballs and sports equipment in the 1970's. When the customer was the quality control inspector.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 304
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/13/2018 12:44:25 AM
The guy I’ve been dating tried some sort of ’negging’ on me the other day.
I told him straight ‘your insecurity-led tactic makes you so unappealing right now’
And I turned away.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 305
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/13/2018 8:08:26 PM
Good for you, Roxy! Insecurity and they probably read it in some men's book on dating that it was a good thing to do.

Kissfromarose77
Msg: 306
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/13/2018 11:24:36 PM

When it comes to getting messages, as soon as a guy calls me honey or sweetie or babe I instantly delete the convo.

You’d be surprised how many women think it’s alright to call a grown man “cute.” Please don’t do that ladies.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/14/2018 7:03:54 PM
^^^^ care to expound on that? Do you have a better word? Do you think it only bothers you or other men too? It's not typically said to a man. A woman may say, the bartender is cute, to her friends, or they hired a new guy at the job and he's cute.
 Tyro327
Msg: 308
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/14/2018 7:26:13 PM
^ Actually it's called handsome, good looking, intriguing several other more flattering names that that which you would call a child or a pet. Do full grown men appreciate being called cute no cause it refers them back to either at the latest a teenage boy or damn animal which they are neither.

You see men like to be admired not adored, it is a pity compliment and guys have never liked it. Go call Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer cute you want male anything to enjoy that term. No offence to NewYorker if you are going to call a full grown man cute you might as well spit in his face it has the same effect. A man can do something "cute" he can not be cute it's a fvcking insult. It holds the same equality as telling one to man up. And if every guy here doesn't think that they have serious issues.

Why not "rugged," "stoic," "quirky," "crazy," "delicious," or "strong"? You want a bloody dictionary of words to use other than that one we can and will provide it for you.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/14/2018 7:39:58 PM
Just asking☺ I tend to say, "he's a nice looking or good looking guy".

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread. Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread......
 feirene
Msg: 310
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/14/2018 7:58:13 PM
Cute is an ok word to use, it usually means the guy is either mentally innocent or that he looks young and is hot with it.

But if men don't like it i will start calling them manly men instead. Plus most guys shave/wax off all their body hair these days so we can't call them rugged any more.
 Tyro327
Msg: 311
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/14/2018 10:10:52 PM
If a woman I thought was hot called me cute I am going somewhere saying a ffs kicking sh!t, I know what that word says no sex for you.... lmao.
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 312
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 4:32:45 AM

Cute is an ok word to use, it usually means the guy is either mentally innocent or that he looks young and is hot with it.

But if men don't like it i will start calling them manly men instead. Plus most guys shave/wax off all their body hair these days so we can't call them rugged any more.

This does seem to be the case in my experience. When a woman calls me cute, it's usually like them putting a sign on the door that reads "Don't knock, just enter, but be quiet, there are still some sleeping that I would prefer wake up on their own".

P.S. I'm rugged. I have an Austin Powers patch to prove it.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 4:43:06 AM
I’ve used cute in a flirtatious way before, I didn’t realise guys don’t like.
Besides, some actions do make someone cute, I could find another word but it would mean pretty much the same thing.
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 314
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 4:53:47 AM
I used to, and still do actually, use the word cute. Many woman have expressed to me that it was not a very good word to use though, often expressing that a woman wants to be considered sexy or hot. They seem to see it as, "You're a solid 7, but not a 9 or 10". I see, when saying it, as "Those other women may be hot or sexy but, you're the one I want to snuggle with, not them".
 HanoverFella
Msg: 315
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 6:00:17 AM
LoL, I called a woman cute once on here during a lengthy conversation , she came back in all caps..CUTE!?! DOGS ARE CUTE, DO I LOOK LIKE A F#$KING DOG ???

Who knew?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 6:03:49 AM

Besides, some actions do make someone cute

LOL ," Oh, honey you brought me coffee in bed? That is soooo cute".
 forumfairy
Msg: 317
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 8:26:03 AM
My Lord, trying to figure people out can be quite perplexing. Now we need a crystal ball to make sure we aren't using the wrong term of endearment. People make things more complicated than need be. Nothing wrong with cute. At least they didn't say you were homely as a hedgehog, now that is something to get all offended about.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 318
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 9:20:35 AM
Exactly that and similar Lady :)

Is ‘as lithe as a llama’ acceptable and cute?
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 319
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 2:38:28 PM
care to expound on that? Do you have a better word? Do you think it only bothers you or other men too? It's not typically said to a man. A woman may say, the bartender is cute, to her friends, or they hired a new guy at the job and he's cute.

You call a 2-year-old or a puppy “cute.” Most men aspire to be seen by women as “sexy.” If a woman called me cute, I’d assume she was only interested in being friends. Maybe some men don’t mind being called “cute”, but you should know them on an intimate level beforehand. Don’t start calling strange men by terms of endearment - even “hun.”
 NewYorker58
Msg: 320
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 4:06:10 PM
If your issue is that you think it puts you in the friend zone, it doesn't. I don't like being called hun, nor would I refer to someone using that or other terms. For some people, both men and women, it's common terminology they use with everyone.
 feirene
Msg: 321
view profile
History
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/15/2018 11:42:06 PM

This does seem to be the case in my experience. When a woman calls me cute, it's usually like them putting a sign on the door that reads "Don't knock, just enter, but be quiet, there are still some sleeping that I would prefer wake up on their own".

P.S. I'm rugged. I have an Austin Powers patch to prove it.

If a guy is young and hot cute then he is off limits for me at my age now tbh as i'm not a cougar but my nieces would be fine with dating them and wouldn't use the term to shut any guy down.

Lol, i love the Austin Powers films. I'd feel weird calling a guy rugged because it makes me think of lumberjacks, and then the Monty Python sketch of that. Funny how words have so many connotations.
 julystorm7
Msg: 322
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/17/2018 4:39:54 AM
I might say about someone that they are a cute couple and I have called grown men cute because of a smile but I guess I won't anymore.
 Braylen99
Msg: 323
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/22/2018 4:14:50 PM
Talks about her ex

Asks about finances

Talks about her debt

Prudish

Shows cleavage in her pics...trashy
 Tyro327
Msg: 324
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/22/2018 10:03:20 PM
A lady who thinks I need to make more time for her if I am really interested in her. Cause well if she was really interested in me she wouldn't ask me to stop doing things I am passionate about to be with her. Just something you might want to think about.

Caring about a person means you respect them= they care about the things they do and since you care about them and want to be with them don't ask them to make themselves unhappy.

You see how that sh!t really works, ever felt I person should give up the stuff in their life for you who really is in the wrong them or you?
 KPOL52
Msg: 325
Instant turn aways
Posted: 4/23/2018 10:12:19 AM
Does not list her city. Translated, she chooses NOT to live in the RW.

Uses crummy pics, IF she chooses to use them. Not very smart.

Will not/ does not put a date on ANY pic. Especially dumb when she has captions on at least one pic.

Gripes, usually in several places in her profile that she does not have the slightest grasp of site tools. If someone cannot figure out this site, OLD is not for them. Tools do not get any simpler than Fish tools.

GOD is in her headline, first line of her profile or her first listed interest. Honesty is great and greatly appreciated but we won't be a good match.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Instant turn aways