Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Random Musings - Talk About Everthing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 226
Random Musings - Talk About EverthingPage 10 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Thanks Roxy, I’m going home today and I’ve had a lovely time.
How lovely for your family, I’m in two minds wether to get a place in the sun.

Oh, Goal
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Random Musings - Talk About Everthing
Posted: 4/25/2018 1:52:30 AM
Bunny - a Viking funeral would be even better, setting you off in you boat towards Valhalla with the boat on fire - remmebr dimple cheeked Kirk Douglas going that way? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LClTjcyNJSI
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 228
Posted: 4/25/2018 6:19:22 AM

I’m in two minds wether to get a place in the sun.

I almost did about 8yrs ago. Was seriously looking at places. But the moment passed and I’m still in Brum.
My ex ended up buying a place not far from my aunts down the South.
Would Spain be your choice of place in the sun?

^^^put me down for Viking burial. Kirk was a badass in that film. I love a man with one craggy eye.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Help needed
Posted: 4/26/2018 2:30:59 AM
Help with my please.

To kick it off, I need 10 people to join my event. Please add your name, you don't need to come along. Once I've got to hte required number I will let you know so you can take your name off again.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16701166.aspx
 vlad dracul
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2018 6:46:38 AM
New Yorker
Glad you are enjoying Happy Valley. It was some good telly with a believable storyline for a change. Sarah Lancashire is well good in the lead roll.

I find yous shermans are doing some boss tv. The wire* was good telly (and some uk homegrown talent in lead rolls), game of thrones (again lots of uk talent), sons of anarchy was a good bit of hokum telly. A biker gang that are anti drugs lol.

And the daddy of them all the sopranos.

My pal bought me the box set for my crimbo a while back. I still watch episodes regularly. My ex missus and my lassie used to laugh when my new jersey accent used to appear. Christ even i wanted to shoot the rat big pvssy.

A good friend of mine was inside at the time when the sopranos was shown on telly. He said the whole hall in greenock was cheering when ritchie aprile got bumped off.

There are another two based on real life stories from over here worth watching.............

Little Boy Blue

Little Boy Blue is an ITV drama series, shown over four sixty-minute episodes from 24 April to 15 May 2017.[3] The series focuses on the murder of Rhys Jones in Croxteth, Liverpool in 2007.[3][4]

Whilst filming took place in Liverpool, the murder scene itself was filmed outside Liverpool as a sign of respect for his parents.[7] However locations used in Liverpool include the Anglican Cathedral and Liverpool Crown Court.[7]

Three Girls

The story is told from the viewpoint of three of the victims: fourteen-year-old Holly Winshaw (Molly Windsor), sixteen-year-old Amber Bowen (Ria Zmitrowicz) and her younger sister Ruby (Liv Hill); although the focus later shifts to sexual health worker Sara Rowbotham (Maxine Peake), who became the main whistleblower who drew attention to the case after repeated pleas for help from social services and the police fell on deaf ears.

*there was a uk version of the wire as well. It's on netfix as far as i know it's called Top Boy (if you watch it you will see scenes that were also in The Wire........

Top Boy

This drama takes viewers into the housing estates of East London. There is tension between the drug gangs that operate almost openly and those who strive to live honest lives against the odds in the crime-riddled area.
That tension is explored through the interlocking stories of 20-something drug dealer Dushane, who is determined to become the area's Top Boy, and good-natured but vulnerable teenager Ra'Nell, who is forced to grow up quickly following his mother's breakdown and enforced absence.

The program combines elements of a tense gangster thriller with subtle social realism, some tenderness, innocence and humour.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2018 9:53:21 AM
Vlad, they knew how to capture the audience's attention right away with Happy Valley. A cop show called Instinct that started here was bland by comparison. The other shows you mentioned look good too.

I would hear about what was going on with The Sopranos, but could not bring myself to watch it. I was seeing too much of it in real life. I lived across the street from an empty strip of land called the mafia dumping grounds. That's where they dumped some people. I knew someone that was dumped there and survived. He had been rolled up in carpeting. The whites of his eyes were totally red. He didn't take the hint, and ended up with his body parts thrown along a highway. His fingernails were pulled out and his head had been put in a compactor.

I knew of a police detective that worked for the mob, unbeknownst to his job. He gave the mob someone's address that they wanted to kill, and they did kill the man. Unfortunately, the detective gave them the wrong address, because it belonged to someone with the same name, so some poor guy not having anything to do with crime was murdered. His mom doesn't celebrate Christmas anymore. I know someone that was made to completely disappear. In my old neighborhood, a man was recently given "cement shoes". He was found submerged in water, weighed down by cement. What I've seen them do is endless. They hit someone I know up for protection money, pay to have your business protected, but from them.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 1:47:21 AM
I can see why you moved and why you bought gun.

But this is just long term neglect by you governments probably with a bit of corruption thrown in.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 12:28:45 PM
Stuck in the tea time traffic on Princes Street the night so i had a wee gander at what's annoying generation snowflake this week.

Now i have heard of the website mumsnet and read a couple of threads before whilst helping folk battle the dwp. But imagine this?

Mumsnet is apparently istismophobic!!!!!!!!!!!!

A feminist started a thread about a free speech rally coming soon in londonistan. But.............

"thread deleted
Message from MNHQ: We've deleted this thread as we don't think it was in the spirit of the site."
https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_rights/3234499-Day-for-Freedom-Protest-London-Sunday-May-6th

Now WHO on earth is so intolerant of free speech that mumsnet is running scared?

Ah ha................

"But in that time, Mumsnet has become a breeding ground for transphobic voices; a space where they can laugh about sabotaging an NHS survey aimed at LGBTQ+ users and scorn trans participation in sport, or ponder that trans rights are a millennial issue."
http://www.huckmagazine.com/perspectives/opinion-perspectives/mumsnet-transphobia-online/

So a bunch of geezers who wear wummins clothes are the culprits? How very snowflake.

But I'm of the opinion that geezers who bully and threaten wummin are fvckin scum. Whether they pretend to be wummin or not. Because they are only PLAYING at being wummin.

So poor mumsnet, not geezersdressedaswumminnet, has now bowed down to pressure from said geezers. Alas mumsnet has fallen victim to the dafties who pretend to be wummin.............

"The founder of Mumsnet says transgender “thought police” are pressurising advertisers to withdraw from Britain’s most popular parenting website because it allows the discussion of trans topics.

Justine Roberts said she had been approached by three significant advertisers who had been threatened by trans groups.

“Transgender activists have contacted Mumsnet advertisers and said they will be organising a boycott of their products if they don’t remove their advertising from Mumsnet,” Roberts said.

The website had told the advertisers that it “works hard to keep the discussions civil” and was determined to let them continue.

“What’s worrying to me is the thought-police action around speech and the shutting down of the right to be able to disagree and immediately labelling it as transphobic,” Roberts said."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/mumsnet-founder-justine-roberts-transgender-activists-try-to-curb-free-speech-on-site-z3sr3nf6q
 vlad dracul
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 12:31:31 PM
Violence against women is to be deplored. Those who use violence against women should be shown no mercy. So how the fvck is it acceptable for a geezer dressed as a woman to punch a REAL woman?

London labour is particularly quiet about men dressed as women who then beat up REAL women.

The lunatics have well and truly taken over the asylum. And yep auld uncle adolphs picture is used on the link........

"‘TERF’ isn’t just a slur, it’s hate speech
The term “TERF” is not just used to smear and deride, but to incite violence.

Adolf Hitler addressing Nazi rally

Last week, a 60-year-old woman was beaten up at Speaker’s Corner by several men. She was there with a group of women, who had chosen the historic corner of Hyde Park as a meeting place, before heading off to a talk called, “What is Gender.”

The men who punched and kicked Maria MacLachlan had come to protest the women on account of their interest in feminism and in discussing the way new conversations and legislation around “gender identity” could impact the women’s movement and women’s rights.

The protestors did not frame their anger and inflammatory rhetoric in this way, though. Instead, they labelled the women “TERFs” (trans exclusionary radical feminists) — a word that has come to signify a modern witch: to be silenced, threatened, harassed, punched, and — yes — killed.

The idea that feminists who question the notion of “gender identity” should be beaten and murdered has very rapidly become accepted by self-described leftists."
http://www.feministcurrent.com/2017/09/21/terf-isnt-slur-hate-speech/

And it looks like the judicial system has fallen to the nutters as well...........

"A radical feminist has been warned by a judge to refer to the transgender defendant as a “she” during an assault case.

Maria Maclachlan, 61, was giving evidence against Tara Wolf, 26, whom she claims tried to attack her at a rally, knocking her to the floor.

She told Hendon Magistrates' Court: "A hooded figure suddenly ran at me, ran past me from left to right, knocking the camera from my hand.

"They swatted it. Although it was knocked out of my hand it was caught by the strap so it didn't hit the ground, which I thought was the intention."

District Judge Kenneth Grant warned Ms MacLachlan to refer to Miss Wolf as “she” while giving evidence.

He said: "The defendant wished to be referred to as a woman, so perhaps you could refer to her as 'she' for the purpose of the proceedings."

Ms MacLachlan replied: "I'm used to thinking of this person who is a male as male."

The row was the latest in an ongoing battle between Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists (TERFs), who believe that transwomen should not be given the same rights as those born female, and transgender activists.

The two factions have repeatedly clashed over the issue of men who “self-identify” as female and are allowed in women-only spaces and take on roles reserved for women.

The group of radical feminists, including Ms Maclachlan, had gathered at Speakers' Corner in Hyde Park last September to discuss changes to the Gender Identity Act which will make it easier for people to define their gender themselves.

Transgender activists were holding a counter demonstration when the two groups clashed and Ms MacLachlan, who describes herself as a "gender critical feminist," was allegedly punched.

She was filming a group who were chanting "When TERFs attack, we strike back" and claimed she simply thought she might get some "amusing footage".

Ms Maclachlan has admitted that following the event she sent out a tweet featuring a close-up of the defendant's face with the words: "Hiya, got any hair restorer while I'm in hiding? Love Tara."

Miss Wolf, who faces one charge of assault by beating, admitted being involved in the fracas but insists she was acting in self-defence. She said Ms Maclachlan was shaking her partner "like a rag doll" when she struck her.

She described the event as a hate rally and said the fight broke out because she feared Ms MacLachlan planned to out her as transgender online.

"Terfs have a history of taking people's pictures and posting them in pages like GenderIdentityWatch.com, a database that makes us a target for the far-right," she told the court.

(The complainant) was trying to get people's faces. She was filming the argument that was going on between the two groups."

Ms Maclachlan argued that she was not even aware the group were trans, saying she thought they were all male.

"They were not easily perceived as trans. I don't mind going though them face-by-face if you want to argue the toss," she said.

She denied she was trying to make the protesters feel "scared, uncomfortable or unsafe".

Wolf admitted posting on Facebook ahead of the event: "I wanna f*** up some terfs. They're no better than fash (fascists)."

She claimed she made the comment out of bravado and wanted to protest peacefully."
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/12/radical-feminist-warned-refer-transgender-defendant-assault/
 NewYorker58
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 12:31:34 PM
People will say the mafia leaves non-mob people alone, but that's not true. They're always hitting business owners up for protection money. They try to take over your business. But, we tend to live with them without issue. The previous mayor of NYC did some big roundups of them years ago, so that helped. There's the Russian mob too and Asian gangs. After 9/11, some FBI agents were moved from the organized crime unit to the terrorist task force.

It's a long drawn out process to nail mafia members, lots of undercover work for months and years. For the average person, you should know better than to get involved with them. Many people do, because they're bookies that people use to bet on sports and everything else in between.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 236
Posted: 5/1/2018 1:15:25 PM
We are approaching the dangerous situation of 'trial by media'
in this country - the Worboys non-release is a case in point......
is there any point in paying a judiciary to enforce justice
when it can be overruled by a screeching
mob in the media?
Next comes a tree in every street so we the people can hang
anyone who looks a bit strange......?

vlad dracul
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 2:27:13 PM
Bunster
"We are approaching the dangerous situation of 'trial by media' in this country - the Worboys non-release is a case in point......
is there any point in paying a judiciary to enforce justice when it can be overruled by a screeching mob in the media? Next comes a tree in every street so we the people can hang anyone who looks a bit strange......?"

What a cracking idea mate. Who doesnae like trees?

(Leaves (arf arf) that question open to see if anyone doesn't like trees, then we can virtue signal).

Could we no also have a dilapidated windmill on a cliffs edge (for no apparent reason) where a geezer dressed as a wummin (bruce jenner anyone?) uses twatter to gather a crying mob of btlgbtudd's who are 'outraged' because twatter said so?

Bruce could have his lassies clothes on AGAIN (is it just me or does the thought of a geezer trying his lassies clothes no seem a bit 'strange'?) as he hands out free kleenex to the wailing mob.

If bruce jenner isnae available maybe eddie gizzard could lead the mob of terp trans 'I'm a woman i am. It's just that i have a willy' faction of the mob.

Are there many cliff edges and dilapidated windmills in islington?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 2:28:34 PM
Across the pond, there's a lot of people talking about rights for free speech, but those same people want to shut down others from speaking if it differs from the way they think.

Justanotherchap
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2018 1:42:38 AM
Lynch mobs? It could happen here. around the Tewkesbury Town there has been a spate of vandal attacks on cars and thefts from cars using radio technology to open doors.

It has been for quite a while an open secret who the vandals are but apparently because the kids are under 16 the police can't do anything. Well, that's the excuse. When it costs you your holiday funds to repair the smashed car window and slashed tyre and no one including the parents are doing anything, don't be surprised if a few kids get given a good hammering.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2018 2:01:42 AM
There was a bloke being interviewed on radio 2 yesterday, who reckoned he'd sailed around Van Dams Land in a few days and that the earth was flat. When asked about gravity he answered that it didn't exist. How does all the water not fall off the edge of the world then - it's held in by an ice wall and Captain somebody or other has visited it and found there is more land on the other side of it. Well what about the curvature of the earth you can see when you fly? It's the shape of the windows, they are deliberately made that way to give a fish eye impression - he said.

That was followed up by some bloke who rang in to support the first nutter. He started banging on about the Moon Mission having been filmed in a studio and there are photos to prove it.

So that's a couple more to add to my Pof list of [people who should not be allowed to breed.

Off to check the inane ramblings in today's Pof responses.
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 241
Posted: 5/2/2018 3:39:13 AM
About a month ago I had a date, he believed the earth was flat, he had all the same answers.
He then sent me a link....this was supposed to convince me I suppose....
We never met again sadly

When I was on the coast in Spain I found myself crouching down and looking along the straight edge of the long window, naturally you can see the horizon curving. ;-0
 vlad dracul
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2018 11:08:37 AM
Further to the lunacy which has gripped our nations where a geezer dressed as a woman assaulted a REAL woman.

And the REAL woman, who correctly pointed out that the daftie IS a geezer biologically has to buy into the madness of snowflakia.

But how soon will it be before someone arrested for domestic abuse, which correctly deserves draconian sentences, turns around in court and states it was a run of the mill assault because they chose to be a man/woman that day?

Will, for example, a geezer who says he is a woman although he is not he is a geezer be housed in a womans jail if convicted of a crime?

After all the judge in the trial i highlighted asked the REAL woman to call the geezer who DRESSES as a woman by his made up fake name. Rightly the REAL woman pointed out that HE was not a female.

And can the geezer who lives the illusion that he is a woman, then DEMAND to be let into women only social groupings?

Brilliant times we live in though. Just watching the snowflakes at war with each other is fun to watch.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2018 5:50:58 AM
This was posted on the local facebook page "I am looking to have my babies ears pierced, looking for recommendations on places that pierce babies ears."

Needless to say there were just a few replies!
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 244
Posted: 5/4/2018 5:57:36 AM
Vlads blown my mind with his conundrums.
I need a large vodka, then maybe.......:)
Today I’m going to be.....
A man who dresses like a woman but thinks he’s a llama

In some cultures piercings are done at an early age. Most girls get them done by early teens if not.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2018 2:28:02 AM
Roll on saturday eh? Aye it's the Scottish cup final. And if the plastic paddies beat paulines team motherwell then MY team the mighty Hibernian FC may get a european place.

But alas wall to wall 'royal' rubbish. Still as the nation supposedly gets excited this is the reality of life. And as this doss house has been highlighted before why has holyrood allowed it to be still licenced?

It's worth going on the link to see the images provided. And citizens actually pay to live in this shit hole............

"'Not fit for human habitation ' Working families reveal 'nightmare' city hostel with blood-stained mattresses and no cooking facilities

Hard-working families have complained they are still being forced to endure filthy, damp and dangerous conditions in a “pigsty” hostel.

Recent residents say they have been forced to put up with blood-stained beds and mattresses, no cooking or laundry facilities and an 11pm curfew.

A working couple, who moved into the hostel after they became homeless last year, say they had to throw out more than £1500 of food because there are no proper storage facilities or a fridge.

The resident said: “The place is a pigsty. It’s not fit for human habitation, to be quite honest.

“We live in absolute squalor. I suffer from a heart condition which makes things a lot worse.

“My health is a concern but we have no cooking facilities so it’s a struggle to eat healthily.

“We are left to eat microwave meals or takeaways.

You can only use the microwave between 7pm and 10pm. That’s no use for people like me.

“I work in transport and I’m generally working between those times so if I want to eat, I can eat nothing apart from takeaways.

“There is also an 11pm curfew and you are moaned at if you are five or 10 minutes late but this is sometimes unavoidable due to the traffic or seeing your family after work.”

The resident said their bed was covered in bloodstains. They said: “Our bed is filthy. I sleep on top of a giant bloodstain on the mattress. There are also no storage facilities.

“You can’t eat fresh because you can’t keep anything

“If you want a buttered sandwich, you have to buy a whole tub of butter which does to waste. Same goes for fresh produce. We have thrown away over £1500 worth of food since we’ve been here.

“At a recent health check, I got told that my cholesterol was through the roof due to all the bad food we have to eat.

“How can we afford to eat healthily when they expect £183 a week and don’t even provide cooking facilities? One night I got home at 11pm due to work and I asked to order food and was told no.

“I could have smashed this place up in a rage. They are effectively controlling our lives. I have contacted the council a few times but I don’t even get a reply.”

City of Edinburgh Council use the facility to accommodate emergency homeless in the city. The protest highlighted the predicament of many of the families who have been evicted due to benefit cuts and soaring rent prices in the capital.

At least 15 single mums and 40 children were evicted over a three-month period in 2017, with many still being housed in temporary accommodation.

The Record told in August how mum-of-three Ann Wedderburn was forced to move to the Abbot’s House Hotel from a private flat after falling into rent arrears due to a benefit cut.

Ann and her three children had to sleep in the same room, which had a double bed and two singles.

She claimed there were no laundry facilities or fridges and said occupants of the 70 rooms had access to only one filthy microwave.

Ann told how the family had to share a bathroom at the end of a corridor with other guests – many of them single men.

A spokesman for the Edinburgh Coalition Against Poverty* said: “Provide more genuine social housing for rent so no one has to stay in homeless B&Bs.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/the-place-pigsty-hard-working-12536879

And if i wanted to go up the council lists for a home that is what i would need to do. Go into homeless accommodation. Now not all homeless places are like that above but a lot are borderline. I have worked in many of them.

Fair play to the couple who have put themselves forward though. The council will now house them.

*ECAP are a brilliant help group. I've donated cash and also research I've done into fighting the atos/maximus scum when being sent for 'assessments"
 vlad dracul
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2018 1:44:12 AM
Hullo is there anybody there? Yous cannot ALL be in windsor for harry hewitt and megan somebody's shindig.

Here hasn't Jackn mysteriously went on 'holiday'? Somewhere vague? Could it be our englandshire sheila is currently parked on the pavement in windsor outside the Cheapest Booze In Windsor shop where jason naeteeth (probably Scottish) and beyonce scunthorpe used to beg and sleep before being err 'relocated' for a week or so?

Questions that need answering.

Anyway. Your humble narrator here is dorset bound this afternoon*. Stellas chilling nicely in the fridge for the drive down.

But i was reading this strange but intriguing story yesterday. Very mysterious. Although I'm sure slice will agree with me that dumbarton with it's £1 shop high street is depressing enough for humans so it must be bad for dugs as well. I'm sure if dugs in dumbarton could, they would be african monkeys on the kit as well.............

"Mystery of Scotland's 'dog suicide' spot - Why 600 dogs have jumped off Overtoun Bridge

Studies have shown, with reports dating as far back as the 1950s, an estimated 600 dogs have leapt from the bridge and as many as 50 have died.

It now lives in infamy, countless news articles, essays, even a book has been written about Overtoun Bridge.

Situated next to the village of Milton, near Dumbarton the bridge covers Overtoun burn, and appears to compel dogs to jump off, ensuring almost certain death.

The fall is around 50 feet into a waterfall below.

Those who have studied the phenomenon say the only linking factor is that dogs mostly jump from the same side of the bridge, in clear weather, and they are often breeds with long snouts, like German Shepherds and Scottish Terriers.

The Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals has sent representatives to investigate, but were stumped by the cause of the strange behavior.

Canine psychologist Dr. David Sands also travelled to Dumbarton to examine the bridge, including sight, smell and sound factors.

One suggestion was that the potent odour from male mink urine was possibly what was compelling dogs to jump.

As the 'suicides' take place on dry days when the scent would have be at its strongest, the theory is possible.

But author Paul Owens who wrote the book The Baron of Rainbow Bridge: Overtoun's Death Leaping Dog Mystery Unravelled , argues against the mink theory.

He instead offers a paranormal explanation for the dog suicides.

Owens claims that Overtoun is historically a hive of supernatural activity such as fairies, spirits, earth energies and ghosts, which supersensitive dogs are picking up at the bridge.

Owens says Overtoun's most famous White Lady ghost stalks Overtoun Bridge and believes she is the cause of the unexplained dog leaping mystery.

Another who disagreed with the mink scent theory was local hunter John Joyce. Joyce has lived in the area for 50 years and said in 2014: "There is no mink around here. I can tell you that with absolute certainty."

One lucky canine who survived the leap was three year-old Cassie , who jumped from the bridge in 2014.

Her owner Alice told the Daily Record at the time: “We had just got out the car and Cassie immediately made her way to the bridge.

"She loves her ball and is normally looking at me waiting for it so it was very uncharacteristic. She turned her head, looked up and did this massive leap.

“I will never forget the awful whine she made as she jumped over."

Cassie miraculously survived the fall and recovered after spending six days in an animal hospital.

A sign now warns dog owners of the "dangerous bridge**" reading: "Please keep your dogs on a lead."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/mystery-scotlands-dog-suicide-spot-12538125

* honest i AM going to dorset and no windsor.

** it only took 50 years. And no doubt a few 'health and safety innit' fact finding trips to Hawaii to see how Hawaii district council deal with THEIR suicidal dugs.

You know how folk go to switzerland if they want to end their lifes? I wonder if north/south korea is the dug equivalent?

They used to chant at man uniteds korean player

He'll shoot
He'll score
He'll eat your labrador
Ji sung park
Ji sung park
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2018 3:19:46 AM
I'm still here Vlad. Try Aldi's own lager, much cheaper than Stella and doesn't produce the unique wife beating effect that Stella is famous for.

"In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to commenting on no more than 2 totally bonkers stories about dogs jumping off bridges because they have seen a ghost."

I can live with that.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2018 4:11:54 AM
Vlad, in the states, the talk is about how Megan's father had some random photos posted of him out and about, one with him reading a book about England. Turns out they were not random pics from a photographer catching him outside, taking them without his knowledge, but are pics the father purposefully had taken to make $$$$. So now that he was caught, he's supposedly saying he won't walk his daughter down the aisle. Oh, the tragedy☺

I think everyone here fancies Diana's boys since her death. Plus the news keeps us apprised of what they're up to. I think it's thought that Prince Harry has broken the mold of what a royal typically does with his joining armed services. Everyone loves a rebel.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2018 4:52:02 AM
We're getting the same news. The thing to my mind is this guy was an anonymous person whose daughter just happens to be getting married to someone very famous for being born. As JV pointed out somewhere else, Harry hasn't met Meghan's Dad. I'm not too sure how much Meghan has, the news is saying here that she has only managed to text him. I think the sympathy from the British public is with him, we are so used to being lied to and manipulated by the press we're not really taking much notice. He should come if he can, the public will cheer him for it.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2018 6:05:36 AM
Chapster
Ah yous englandshire mob eh? Wife beater. Tsk. As we live in snowflake hysteria times to avoid arrest and calls for you to kick the bucket WE now say Wreck The Hoose Juice.

Alas that won't work for yous as yous don't say hoose.

Wreck The House Juice just doesnae work I'm afraid.

As for suicidal dugs can YOU offer an explanation for this phenomenon?

Maybe it's been the Russians?

New Yorker
Aye he tried to play the game and got well caught out. They seem a strange family all the same.

Our snowflakes over here are torn between getting offended at Harry Hewitt and Megan Something getting wed or gushing praise because a mixed race lassie is marrying ginger baws Hewitt. And her ma who is black 'may' give her away (like you do with an auld settee when you get a new one).

But Harry isnae really 'royalty '. His MA married into 'The Firm' but type prince Harry James Hewitt into Google and look at the images.

So no really any of The Firm's blood in him.

You heard of a twat from over here called piers Morgan? He is a crook and was involved in the phone hacking scandal over here when editor of the daily mirror 'newspaper'.

To be fair though he gives Megan somebody's sister a good shoeing.

I watched her whinging about her auld man getting hounded by the paparazzi.

Yes the same paparazzi whose money he took for staged photies.

The schadenfreude I felt at that was boss.

Still waiting on Jason. 12 bells he was coming at. Looks like we will be arriving at Brum just in time for the rush hour.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Random Musings - Talk About Everthing