Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Random Musings - Talk About Everthing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 squareslice
Msg: 301
Random Musings - Talk About EverthingPage 13 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
Mind, Chappy, I got deleted, but was able to book in again with same user name... if ye get reported, ye get flung oot the windae, nae questions asked.

At Download, Ah clocked a flag n shouted oot tae them "Freedom for the Cornish"... ended up wi them takin selfies wi me just cos Ah kent the Cornish flag
 Jacknher
Msg: 302
Random Musings - Talk About Everthing
Posted: 6/17/2018 1:42:59 AM
Soooo normally the Universe treats me pretty well. Roof over my head....money in my pocket and even some put away for a rainy day.....good friends....a lovely family.....a job I like.....music.....and most days get a good laugh at something or other.

Good days and bad of course but we should all expect that.

Today though is one of those very very few bad days.

After two or three weeks of walking past all the Father's Day displays and the Ginger Biscuits, Liquorice Allsorts, Cadbury's Fruit and Nut, and Turkish Delight.....and no Dad this year to buy any of them for. Then Friday a big meeting at work and a heap of us (me included) getting redundancy letters. And today Father's Day itself.

Yesterday I was fine and tomorrow I will most likely be fine again. But today Universe, you have totally sucker punched me.
 Hotbeaching
Msg: 303
Posted: 6/17/2018 3:05:31 AM
Jacknher, so sad, miss my dad still and it’s been 21 years.
As for the redundancy, I was made redundant from RR and I never looked back
So, good luck with all of your tomorrows ; )
 Hostess68
Msg: 304
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2018 3:41:52 PM
Sending good thoughts and hope to JnH x
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 305
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:07:24 AM
Jacknher, so sorry to hear about your redundancy. Life has a way of knocking your plans off course doesn't it?

Hope you get good terms and find another job soon.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 306
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2018 3:20:07 AM
So on Saturday night we had a wee guzzle up the town to wet my mates grandbairns head. One of the youngsters there was telling me of his new hobby. His passion was motorbikes but he had an accident when on holiday on a bike so his missus has banned the bike.

So he is now panhandling. The main lad in the panhandling has been taking junior out and explaining the best places to look.

He is going up north soon where they will swim under a waterfall and panhandle the cave behind it.

There's money in them thar hills.............

"Large gold nugget worth £10,000 found near Wanlockhead

A nugget of gold found in a river in the Southern Uplands is thought to be the most significant discovery in Scotland in the past 70 years.

The 20 carat golden nugget, which weighed about 18.1g (0.6oz), has an estimated value of £10,000.

It was discovered by a Canadian man during a gold panning course near Wanlockhead in the Lowther Hills.

However the man, known as John, was so unimpressed by his discovery, he almost threw it back in the water.

He said: "We were a few minutes into panning when I found the nugget with a bean tin, an underwater viewing tin with a glass base."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-33020195
 squareslice
Msg: 307
Posted: 6/18/2018 4:47:57 AM
Campsies are good too as well as the Leadhills, Vlad. Where ye find lead, ye usually find gold n silver too.

psst... think ye got panning n panhandling mixed up there, big yin!
 vlad dracul
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2018 5:06:28 AM
Slice

"Campsies are good too as well as the Leadhills, Vlad. Where ye find lead, ye usually find gold n silver too.

psst... think ye got panning n panhandling mixed up there, big yin!"

Ah it was a DELIBERATE mistake to see if anyone knew the difference (he says thinking on his feet).

I was telling him about the film The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre. I've just ordered it fae amazon for him. I was telling him about the pitfalls of gold fever.

Aye there are plenty of streams and rivers around where you just might find enough gold to become a Mr T lookalike.

Messages thus short bollocks.

At a loose end for a couple of days am i. Just as well the fitba is on.
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2018 1:33:39 AM
Hello and good morning to the group,

Can I ask if anyone happens to know whats happened to young Bunny from down in Torbay?

I`ve just noticed that his whole profile on here seems to have gone. I do hope he hasn't been deleted as I always enjoyed his posts/comments.

Anyway I do hope that the rest of you are all in good health..

Bryan
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 310
Posted: 8/10/2018 7:25:02 AM
No idea. I assume unless he's been IP banned he could make another profile and even then he could make one on another device or use a VPN I would think.

Never tried to sign in on here using a VPN but I do know some people who use them.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 311
Posted: 8/10/2018 11:46:31 AM
I only recently read a few of his old posts on some of the USentric threads (mostly about sex....)
I could tell you of the 7 steps to take to defeat POF's systems, but that post would immediately be deleted, and me banned. VPNs do work to an extent.
BUT the biggest problem is the danger of using them. They expose you to viruses/trojans/spambots etc. Only ever use reputable one. use google to check reviews etc.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2018 2:02:06 AM
I'm not in touch with Bunny other than via here. I know he said he was fairly fed up of the site a month or so back. I don't think he has ever said anything to get a ban so I am assuming he just left. Shame.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 313
Posted: 8/11/2018 3:17:15 PM
It is going to be a long hard season for Motherwell fc

I called it. Whenever I go we get beat

But Celtic got beat today as well

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Sorry not sorry
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 314
Posted: 8/12/2018 1:56:05 PM
Absolutely greeting here for Laura Muir and Eilish McColgan

Woah!

That was just brilliant

In the name of Dave Gahan

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 315
Posted: 8/12/2018 2:16:49 PM
Probably the saddest thing that happened to me this year, I had been collecting money for people to join the SNP, as a lot of people are skint and couldnt afford the cheapest option

I was put in touch with this lad, gave him the money and then found out that he had been killed the next day, stolen car, people didnt stop and they still havent caught them.

His name was jonny smith and if anyone does want to sign this for jonny and his family it would be much appreciated. He was 3 mins from home when he was killed

https://www.change.org/p/government-to-make-maybury-road-safer-and-save-lives

Funny how things can make you said when you don't even know someone

RIP lad

Anyway, jumping on a plane out of here very shortly, need to go and pack, taking my very bad self off to bed.

Goodnight all

UKBunny
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2018 1:28:21 AM
"I only recently read a few of his old posts on some of the USentric threads (mostly about sex....)"

Thanks for the heads up, but I very seldom post 'over there' & almost never about sex,
so some confusion hereabouts............

Thanks to the couple of peeps who actually noticed I'd left, no big mystery - I thought it was time
that I revisited my profile (& username) - no pics atm, everyone on here knows what I look like
& the only interest I seem to get on profile would need a helicopter for a coffee meet.

So broadly, I'm back, but I won't be getting involved with the wind-up crap, life's hard enough.........

toodle pip

Wrightbus71
Msg: 317
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2018 1:32:16 AM
Hey up Bunny,

Its good to see you back..

Hope all is well down your neck of the woods and that business is booming..

Bryan
 10ky
Msg: 318
Posted: 8/14/2018 1:32:45 AM
Welcome back rabbit pal. We was worried. Aye. You do well not to get involved with this bull. It's never ending.
 billybonds
Msg: 319
Posted: 8/14/2018 8:19:23 AM
Welcome back bunny I love the new user name .
I am agog ..painted on jeans or blood supply
stopping leathers??? ...I await the white smoke and
your ascension on to the erotic throne of St Peter..
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 320
Random Music - Lets Sing About Everthing
Posted: 8/14/2018 10:30:41 AM
must have been a different bunny.....
I'm getting old and these specs are grimy.

Pof take this keyboard away from me
Cause I can't type straight anymore
A long black cloud is hostin' me
I feel like I'm dating nobodies' whore
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 321
Posted: 8/14/2018 10:47:59 PM
Spent most of the sunny Scottish summer indoors.
On a plane out of here.

Yaldi!

Sunshine here I come.

I've not been to bed yet.

Actual howling at the fact the taxi driver thought I was 30

Lmao

Love you all.

Well most.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 322
Posted: 8/15/2018 2:50:43 PM
We are the motherwell fc

We hate the hearts and we hate Dundee.

We will go wherever you may be

We are the boys of the mfc

Did Celtic get fired out of the champions league last night?

Mega lol

Brendan was raging
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 323
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:20:12 PM
There are some fab Scottish phrases.

Sticking your neb in is one of them

Not quite my favourite but up there all the same.

If you fly with the crows you get shot with the crows.

Not sure if that is even Scottish. I like crows. A lot
 Lorri55
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:36:26 PM
Hawd yer wheesht is another great Scots phrase.... Meaning ' shut up' ! Quite apt on here from time to time but am sure you can put it to good use elsewhere ?
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 325
Posted: 8/15/2018 3:47:57 PM
Or

Yer maw!!!!!!!

Yer arse is making buttons

High heed yins

Yer bums oot the windae.

Bums rush etc etc

Yer teas oot

See ye through the windae